PDA

View Full Version : Something for the Laker fans here...

tlongII
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/hoojacks/gregdunk.jpg

Roxsfan
09-28-2008, 10:04 PM

how many games has he played in the NBA?

Mad_Hatter
09-28-2008, 10:04 PM
nice, looks just like bynum playing like a little bitch.

Spur-Addict
09-28-2008, 10:13 PM
:lol

7.8 on the globetrotter cartoon art replication. :lol

wireonfire
09-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Both will be owned by Yao.

Roxsfan
09-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Both will be owned by Yao.

yes, you are correct.

IronMexican
09-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Lol, Tlong threads are always funny.

JamStone
09-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Do Blazers fans remember what this is?

:lobt2:

It's been about 30 years since that mistake of a fling the LOB had with Portland.

Learn to know when you're in a position to talk.

monosylab1k
09-29-2008, 11:35 AM

Is Brian Cook still playing with the Lakers?

stretch
09-29-2008, 11:45 AM
:lmao @ that pic

for once tlong actually posted a thread worth my time

turiaf for president
09-30-2008, 03:11 PM
isnt that an offensive foul? lol

turiaf for president
09-30-2008, 03:14 PM
svsHlH-IvbY

yao is damn intimitading

Xylus
09-30-2008, 05:15 PM

Now that's funny :lol

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 05:28 PM

Kinda reminds me of this:

jiR2FS-vVFM

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 05:37 PM
cHYckm1bn5g&feature=related

marqlxrbrJc&feature=related I think that's Bynum in there somewhere.

DPG21920
09-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Damn those were nasty!

DisAsTerBot
09-30-2008, 06:15 PM

i forgot about horace grant...

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 06:17 PM
i forgot about horace grant...

I think we all have at one point or another :lol

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
1v6OIFNme6w

Uv9B8Neff5Y

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 07:10 PM
mr8_I7fA2Xo

DcVyb6t61J4

cnyc3
09-30-2008, 07:11 PM
found this today..

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/Kobe%20tshirt.jpg

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 07:14 PM
found this today..

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/Kobe%20tshirt.jpg

:lmao

I need to own one of those shirts! :lol

Roxsfan
09-30-2008, 09:22 PM
svsHlH-IvbY

yao is damn intimitading

who do you have that can play him one on one. So unless you're trading for Nate Robinson, I'm not worried.:toast

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2038/2161785638_b97116b894_o.jpg

RsxPiimp
09-30-2008, 09:32 PM
:downspin:

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 09:37 PM
sTJ4AfJf7ps
y8ozsA9w_iQ

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 09:44 PM
6CplMELbi7o

7V8ZukXsWmk&feature=related Move along now, nothing to see here :lol

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Knzzondy398

lOcVOC-fgt4

sook
09-30-2008, 10:20 PM
all the lakers fans know i have doubted bynum, but dayamnn....after seeing those pics it seems he has a frame close to dwight howard's and im sure he should have more post moves

Allanon
09-30-2008, 10:49 PM
6CplMELbi7o

If you look closely at that video :28 seconds, Kobe never touched Raja Bell's face, it was a flop.

bd-FLEDTfao

ShoogarBear
09-30-2008, 10:52 PM

Ooh, pretty dangerous. I hope he doesn't come down on that leg wrong.

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 11:02 PM
[CENTER]

If you look closely at that video :28 seconds, Kobe never touched Raja Bell's face, it was a flop.

Good job keeping with the two team format, genius.

:dramaquee

Allanon= bVHSgXrak2c&feature=related

QdLQd-NAe80

And i don't respond to Kwame highlights :lol

Allanon
09-30-2008, 11:05 PM

Yours was Vid #1

Alright...

NckvyZUFA9Q
5oW3spPmRKs

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Barack Obama represents all black people

Allanon
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Barack Obama represents black people

ROqQdykMkq0
HM61vuv1ZwA

Spur-Addict
09-30-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm Allanon and I speak horribly ambiguous and back peddle. I also edit 50% of my posts.

Allanon
09-30-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm Allanon and I speak horribly ambiguous and back peddle.

Proof? Examples? Links?

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 11:41 PM
aww..i thought we had a phx/LA video battle going on?! whats up with the other videos Allanon...:nope

Allanon
09-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Shit, I didn't know it was Phx, sorry.

PPOE8uAjrXU
rMUF0FrkiCo

TheMACHINE
09-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Carry on!

TheMadHatter
10-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Please no more Smush Parker. My eyes can't take it anymore.

IronMexican
10-01-2008, 12:22 AM

:dramaquee

Allanon= bVHSgXrak2c&feature=related

QdLQd-NAe80

And i don't respond to Kwame highlights :lol

Discosean21 is a G.

This is his best video though:rollin

NLXH3YuQlqM

Sissiborgo
10-01-2008, 09:28 AM

Damn straight....This will be like that all season....:toast

Spur-Addict
10-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Proof? Examples?

Allanon: Somebody had PM'ed me saying that it was pointless debating with you because you'll never admit it when you are wrong. Now I see they were right.

I'm done.
----------------------------

Looks like someone isn't arguing the ambiguous notion.

Spur-Addict
10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
n3oE1EktIB8&feature=related

I know this one still hurts

Allanon
10-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Looks like someone isn't arguing the ambiguous notion.
Ambiguity is determined by the reader and their level of knowledge. For those with little knowledge, it may be ambiguous, for others it may be clear as day. Either way, it's a subjective statement and not provable.

But this is:

I'm Allanon and I speak horribly ambiguous and back peddle.

Proof? Examples? Links?

Spur-Addict
10-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I never said every single black person. I said the black people...and when you speak of a people, you speak of the majority, not the minority.

This is the back peddle.

When one black person in a public position says something racial, it represents his race. The world is not black and white where what person A says does not affect person B.

Back in the earlier racial days, if 1 black man raped a white woman, you'd hear of other black people getting beat up because of what that 1 black man did.

Just like Obama, he is only 1 black man and an American. But he represents the black race, if he screws it up, you won't see another black man in office for 50 years.

One man can cause an entire race to be labeled.

Josh Howard is not directly using slavery because if he was still a slave, he wouldn't be a rich ass dude. But, he is using the benefits which slavery ultimately provided...a chance to make it rich in America. He would never have been in America in the first place if it weren't for slavery.

Represents his race? Seems all inclusive to me. One man can cause an entire race to be labeled? Seems like entire is all.

I agree too, Josh Howard's a friggin' idiot over this national anthem stunt.

I don't care what he believes but he's talking into a camera, what did he think would happen?

1) He's set back black people 100 years by making them look ignorant and un-patriotic.
2) WTF does being black have to do with not celebrating the Star Spangled Banner? I've seen quite a few soul groups get jiggity with the Star Spangled Banner, so why is he dragging them into the hole with him?
3) He's a sports star and for better or worse, there be kids looking up to him
4) If he had any chances for endorsement deals, they're now officially blown

If he's trying to protest the Star Spangled Banner cuz of Slavery, I'd love to see if he'd be making millions in Africa now. You can't be enjoying a millionaire easy life style and criticizing slavery of 200 years ago. If he wants to protest slavery, donate his Lexus and his house to an African charity and then I'd understand his "protest".

And with that video, he can be assured he's screwed himself of several million at his next contract extension. There just won't be that many teams competing for an ignorant, unpatriotic "black" man who smokes pot and drag races cars.

If he doesn't want to stand at attention during the star spangled banner, sure whatever. But saying so on camera is just stupid and 100x more stupid for saying "cuz I'm black".

Chris Rock said it best, "There's Black people, and then theres N..... I love Black people, but I hate N......"

Seems like Josh Howard set the entire black race back too.

See, you back peddled because of the ambiguous nature, it has nothing to do with my knowledge. Am I supposed to assume? Am I to read your mind? Nope, and nobody else should have to either.

If you would have stated originally, "When one black person in a public position says something racial, it represents the majority of his/her race", then the ambiguity is gone. I know right out that you mean the majority. But instead, you opted to argue when you could of just said I did not state things properly. Here, this is what I mean. But, you decided to defend it.

When you defend it, it seems like you are back peddling. In fact, I even let the "Entire" word go by hoping you would just see it and be real with me. Maybe you just missed it, that's cool.

What happened here is you were poor with your words. If you would have stated things properly, there wouldn't be an issue. So, you can't prove whether or not you actually did not back peddle. But I, I can point to your ambiguity and show serious doubt on your case. The word, "Entire" is pretty damning.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2776884#post2776884

Honestly, I have nothing against you, I just wish you'd be more clear.

Allanon
10-02-2008, 01:10 AM
This is the back peddle.

Represents his race? Seems all inclusive to me. One man can cause an entire race to be labeled? Seems like entire is all.

This is craziness. That's a back peddle? When I or anybody says black people, that's a generalization, that does not mean every black person on the planet.

Seems like Josh Howard set the entire black race back too.

See, you back peddled because of the ambiguous nature, it has nothing to do with my knowledge. Am I supposed to assume? Am I to read your mind? Nope, and nobody else should have to either.

If you would have stated originally, "When one black person in a public position says something racial, it represents the majority of his/her race", then the ambiguity is gone. I know right out that you mean the majority.

But instead, you opted to argue when you could of just said I did not state things properly. Here, this is what I mean. But, you decided to defend it.

When you defend it, it seems like you are back peddling. In fact, I even let the "Entire" word go by hoping you would just see it and be real with me. Maybe you just missed it, that's cool.

What happened here is you were poor with your words. If you would have stated things properly, there wouldn't be an issue. So, you can't prove whether or not you actually did not back peddle. But I, I can point to your ambiguity and show serious doubt on your case. The word, "Entire" is pretty damning.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2776884#post2776884

That's ambiguous? Then the entire world is ambiguous if you have to quality a generalization. You're nitpicking. If I say "the Spurs have good players" does that mean everybody on the roster is good? Or the "the Spurs have good fans", does that mean every fan is good? Nope, it's a generalization and again ambiguity is limited to knowledge. Only a person with half a brain would think that it means every single fan.

With your logic of having to spell everything out here are more "ambiguous" statements:

"Today is a nice day", ambiguous because it might be nice here but not in China.
"That game was awesome", ambiguous because there might have been shitty turnovers but overall it was a great game
"In 'n Out has great hamburgers", ambiguous because some days, their hamburgers are too greasy
"Tim Duncan plays great basketball", ambiguous because somedays he doesn't play so great.
"Laker tickets are expensive", ambiguous because they also have $10 seats which are cheap.
"Toyota makes great cars", ambiguous because they have some lemons

Honestly, I have nothing against you, I just wish you'd be more clear.

It's certainly not arguing about.

Spur-Addict
10-02-2008, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=Allanon;2801787]This is craziness. That's a back peddle? When I or anybody says black people, that's a generalization, that does not mean every black person on the planet.

That's ambiguous? Then the entire world is ambiguous if you have to quality a generalization. You're nitpicking. If I say "the Spurs have good players" does that mean everybody on the roster is good? Or the "the Spurs have good fans", does that mean every fan is good? Nope, it's a generalization and again ambiguity is limited to knowledge. Only a person with half a brain would think that it means every single fan.

With your logic of having to spell everything out here are more "ambiguous" statements:

"Today is a nice day", ambiguous because it might be nice here but not in China.
"That game was awesome", ambiguous because there might have been shitty turnovers but overall it was a great game
"In 'n Out has great hamburgers", ambiguous because some days, their hamburgers are too greasy
"Tim Duncan plays great basketball", ambiguous because somedays he doesn't play so great.
"Laker tickets are expensive", ambiguous because they also have $10 seats which are cheap.
[QUOTE] <<End quote, I don't have the time.

I think ambiguity is crazy.

When you say anybody, you are putting me as a possibility, I don't like that.

You're damn right i'm nitpicky, that's because there are people who intentionally hide behind cloaks of ambiguity. I'm not saying you are one, but since you were ambiguous, that's how I approached the situation. How am I to really know what you are saying? Expect this precise line of questioning from me.

If someone did your tax return, would you want them to be exact? The same scenario for a lawyer that may represent you, or your bank statement, or the cost of something in an advertisement, the list can go on and on. If you say to me, you want some things ambiguous, then hey we obviously won't be able to have much conversation/debate because you want things to be unknown.

Allanon
10-02-2008, 01:55 PM

You're damn right i'm nitpicky, that's because there are people who intentionally hide behind cloaks of ambiguity. I'm not saying you are one, but since you were ambiguous, that's how I approached the situation. How am I to really know what you are saying? Expect this precise line of questioning from me.

If someone did your tax return, would you want them to be exact? The same scenario for a lawyer that may represent you, or your bank statement, or the cost of something in an advertisement, the list can go on and on. If you say to me, you want some things ambiguous, then hey we obviously won't be able to have much conversation/debate because you want things to be unknown.

This is a fun forum, not a place of business. If that is what you call ambiguity, the entire forum is ambiguous. That is utterly ridiculous. If I were to say "Duncan had a great game", that is ambiguous because he might have had 2 turnovers. I would have to say "Duncan had a great game other than his 2 turnovers".

If you wish to further waste our time with this craziness, we can pull up your posts and find an "ambiguous" statement in there. I can guarantee you've had a couple of "ambiguous" statements in your 772 posts according to your own logic :D

Spur-Addict
10-03-2008, 12:21 AM
This is a fun forum, not a place of business. If that is what you call ambiguity, the entire forum is ambiguous. That is utterly ridiculous. If I were to say "Duncan had a great game", that is ambiguous because he might have had 2 turnovers. I would have to say "Duncan had a great game other than his 2 turnovers".

If you wish to further waste our time with this craziness, we can pull up your posts and find an "ambiguous" statement in there. I can guarantee you've had a couple of "ambiguous" statements in your 772 posts according to your own logic :D

The examples could've been anything, such as player stats. So there goes the business thing.

Saying someone has a great game is all inclusive. It's all inclusive to that single game played. We can certainly debate on what is great, but stats are included in the game, so it's in the all inclusive. What is ambiguous is what game played we are talking about.

If kobe has a great game, he has a great game. Kobe Bryant had a great game against the Raptors in 2006, January 26th. Now if I said he had a great game but his assist to turnover ratio is poor, that's different. Then it's worth debating in regards to his assist/turn. ratio. His 81 point performance was great overall, but he had three turnovers, but only two assists. Although his overall performance was great, his a/t ratio was poor. Then you could argue he was too busy shooting etc. Blahh.....

There may be (in my posts), but to the extent of which you are dragging this out warrants exactness. That's why this is important. In fact, you try to seem so matter of fact with the argumentative portion of your posts, so don't try and deny it. That is apart of why you go back and edit your posts.

If someone didn't understand me i'd clarify, not deny. You'll clarify with editing, but not in new posts in regards to previous posts. There is nothing wrong with clarifying, you seem to think it makes the person doing the clarifying look bad. I don't know why. Or maybe you just don't want to clarify with me.

No part of understanding another person is craziness, there are posts that are fun, and there are posts that are arguments, things said in a matter of fact fashion. You were quite serious in your posts in the Howard/anthem thread.. This is one that is an argument. The word "crazy", will not dismiss what i've stated. I'm sorry for offending you, but that's just what it is.

Spur-Addict
10-03-2008, 12:33 AM

1.) Nice Day--Ambiguous, where is "Here"?

2.) "Game was awesome"--Ambiguous--What Game?

3.) Ambiguous for your reason, or others such as made early and sat under a heater.

4.) Yeah, for the most part would be accurate.

5.) Yeah, some Laker tickets are expensive

6.) I'm not sure what a great car is, it may be different from one opinion to the next. Some say gas mileage, some say luxury, some say a combination, some say other characteristics. (Space, size, type of parts used, etc.)

Allanon
10-03-2008, 07:02 AM
There may be (in my posts)

Ah, that's all I needed to know. You admit you're ambiguous too in your nitpicky book. Good.

Thankyou.

Spur-Addict
10-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Ah, that's all I needed to know. You admit you're ambiguous too in your nitpicky book. Good.

Thankyou.

It's a good thing you took the entire explanation into account, you are simply running on emotions.

Allanon
10-03-2008, 09:40 AM
blah blah
ok, I'm ambiguous
blah blah

Spur-Addict
10-04-2008, 01:03 AM

Sorry if i'm supposed to be upset.

Spur-Addict
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM

Thankyou.

"One man can cause an entire race to be labeled"

That doesn't look ambiguous to me. (B/c we know what race the man is, and the context of the racial discussion)

If I was ambiguous, i'd clarify instead of trying to weasal around what has been said. There is a difference. You are just mad at me for some reason. I understand, you still seem cool though.

Biernutz
10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/lakerssucks.jpg