PDA

View Full Version : Bailout and Market Bust

Nbadan
09-28-2008, 11:57 PM
Will the government bailout undermine the trust in the capitalist market system and lead to a depression?

lsC2k9opOP0

Nbadan
09-29-2008, 12:18 AM
oAADyc6t4nY

Looks like nobody wants this boondoogle bail-out, least of which is many Democratic and Republican politicos in Capital HIll and the over-whelming majority of popular opinion....we need a investigation into the 'well-connected' crowd that is forcing this bill through congress starting with Nanci Pelosi...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-29-2008, 12:36 AM
oAADyc6t4nY

Looks like nobody wants this boondoogle bail-out, least of which is many Democratic and Republican politicos in Capital HIll and the over-whelming majority of popular opinion....we need a investigation into the 'well-connected' crowd that is forcing this bill through congress starting with Nanci Pelosi...

*gasp* Dan critical of a Democrat. Who took over his user account? Fess up...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Ribbing of Dan aside, I agree with what she said. I hope the reports are true tonight that many Republicans in the HOR are coming out against this. They are our last hope. The Dems won't pass this without widespread consensus, because they don't want to be the ones holding the bag.

Nbadan
09-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Pffffff.........Pelosi and Democrats asked for a lot in the bailout bill and then folded like a cheap suit on 90% of their demands....don't count on Democratic leadership to grow a backbone anytime soon.....especially Pelosi....

o9I5J4d_j_g