PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Kemp cut from Italian League team

T Park
09-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Per ESPNEWS

Went home to check his house after Hurricane Ike, and never returned supposedly.

Fillmoe
09-29-2008, 12:11 AM
cocaine.. its a helluva drug!

Indazone
09-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Maybe he got a taste of this and decided screw it...aint worth it.

Racism in Italy/Spain - Throwing bananas at black players calling them monkeys at a soccer stadium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpO-nnFY9g

Allanon
09-29-2008, 03:26 AM

Racism in Italy/Spain - Throwing bananas at black players calling them monkeys at a soccer stadium.

There's alot of racism in Spain..probably one of the most racist countries I know of. Alot of people don't like blacks there. It's no coincidence that Spain doesn't really have black players in their national teams even though there is a good-sized population of blacks "moors" there.

It is amazing to me that the #2 (Spain), #3 (Argentina), #4 (Greece) best national basketball teams in the world have only 1 black guy on the team (the baby Shaq in Greece). Meanwhile, Team USA was entirely black.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-29-2008, 03:36 AM
There's alot of racism in Spain..probably one of the most racist countries I know of. Alot of people don't like blacks there. It's no coincidence that Spain doesn't really have black players in their national teams even though there is a good-sized population of blacks "moors" there.

It is amazing to me that the #2 (Spain), #3 (Argentina), #4 (Greece) best national basketball teams in the world have only 1 black guy on the team (the baby Shaq in Greece). Meanwhile, Team USA was entirely black.

FIBA ranking is:

1. Argentina
2. USA
3. Spain
4. Greece

Allanon
09-29-2008, 03:41 AM
FIBA ranking is:

1. Argentina
2. USA
3. Spain
4. Greece

That is FIBA ranking, Real world ranking:

USA
Spain
Argentina
Greece

Spain has a very good team now, I think better than Argentina's.

Slydragon
09-29-2008, 04:44 AM

That's only in soccer, not B-Ball. :wakeup

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-29-2008, 06:01 AM

USA
Spain
Argentina
Greece

Argentina is old team. They will not be top team in world any longer.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-29-2008, 06:11 AM

I don't know about Spain or Greece, but here in Argentina the black population is minimal. That's why there are no blacks on the squad. You think if we had a black player that was as good as any of the black players the US has, we wouldn't put him on the squad?? :lol

Kibic
09-29-2008, 06:57 AM

USA
Spain
Argentina
Greece

What was the Real world ranking befor 2008 Olympics? Or after 2004 Olympics? Or after last WC?
Ok. :)

Allanon
09-29-2008, 07:53 AM
I don't know about Spain or Greece, but here in Argentina the black population is minimal. That's why there are no blacks on the squad. You think if we had a black player that was as good as any of the black players the US has, we wouldn't put him on the squad?? :lol

Hahah, nah, I don't say that about Argentina, not many black people there.

It's just amazing that the best teams are white.

What was the Real world ranking befor 2008 Olympics? Or after 2004 Olympics? Or after last WC? Ok.

Before the Olympics, the USA team was not the best...they were not a very good team. But after the Olympics, it's clear to me that Team USA is the best with Spain catching up. Argentina is losing ground (like KBP says, they're older) and I think Greece is not as good as before too.

I think the best International teams by next Olympics will be Spain, China and Lithuania/Australia.

Indazone
09-29-2008, 08:52 AM
That's only in soccer, not B-Ball. :wakeup

All I know is that Brandon Jennings is in for an eye opening experience. Ya don't think that attitude doesn't spill into everyday life in Italy? C'mon!

Friend of mine went over there and she helped with a Protestant Nigerian church. A crowd gathered and threw rocks. They yelled that it was a black devil church and for all the blacks to go home. She said she was not able to get served in several restaurants but some figured out she was American and served her. In many cases she did not get served at all because she was black. Said after that experience, she'd never go back and that the United States is the best country on earth to live in.

JamStone
09-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Maybe he got cut for accidentally getting the coach pregnant.

IronMexican
09-29-2008, 12:36 PM

KBP, do you even like NBA Basketball? Or do you come here to talk about Greece?

Sissiborgo
09-29-2008, 06:32 PM
cocaine.. its a helluva drug!

haha:lol...

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-29-2008, 07:57 PM

I agree. Now shut the fuck up.