PDA

View Full Version : If something is broke....fix it!

Dirk Nowitzki
09-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I am so disgusted with a performance I had to see the Cowboys put on live and in person. The offense playing like ass is one thing. It was the D that pissed me off more than anything. Something has to change in these defensive schemes because they suck ass. This playing 10 yards off receivers conservative defense bullshit needs to stop. We are already going into october and they dont even have 1 fucking INT. Hell they have only 2 turnovers for the year and 1 of them was a gift from Mcnabb. UNACCEPTABLE! The coaching staff is afraid of getting beat deep but this conservative crap isnt making matters any better as the Skins exposed that yesterday afternoon. Blitz more, play tighter coverage, and have the fucking balls to take risks. Why the fuck are they playing this shit when the D is much deeper than it was last year? It was nice while it lasted but this shit wont work.

If they dont change this crap, next season has already begun. They need to force turnovers and become a playmaking defense. They have the fucking talent and depth to do it but these conservative schemes blow donkey testicles. AGAIN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING INT. NOT 1 SINGLE INT AND WE ARE GOING INTO WEEK 5!

Props to the Skins. The nfc east is a brutal division and these are clearly the 4 best teams in the conference.

johnsmith
09-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Dude, your team is 3-1 and on pace for 12-4.............relax.

Dirk Nowitzki
09-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Dude, your team is 3-1 and on pace for 12-4.............relax.

Fuck that. If they dont become a playmaking D, the season will end in a disaster. Conservative D wont do shit for this team in the long run. I want this crap to stop.