Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2005, 09:27 PM
That is all.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Agreed

Nikos
02-11-2005, 09:29 PM
That wasn't dirty at all by Bowen. Carter overreacted. Bowen went hard at the shot and couldnt put the brakes on.

SequSpur
Bowen fouled him 3 times on that play with no call. It was justified. Watch the game without your homer glasses on.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Haha, did they just eject him?

Fucking loser.

SPARKY
So long VC.

Nikos
Wow. Second tech.

Carter is a moron. Thats all I have to say.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Bowen fouled him 3 times on that play with no call. It was justified. Watch the game without your homer glasses on.
Shut up Nets fan.

Go join the NJ forum you carter fucker.

ZStomp
He's overrated and CAN'T STAND THE FOOL

SpursFanInAustin
I love how Dick Stockton took a shot at Carter and said "I wonder when Vince will become all about winning."

:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
Gimme a break Sequ. When you're hot, you just bide your time and come down and drop another three.

What hurts the Spurs more? Vince acting like a tool and charging at Bowen, or coming down and dropping another 15-20 on us?

This is why Vince Carter will never be anything more than another high scoring loser in this league.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:31 PM

Even if he did, so what?

Be smart about it. He's having a monster game.

Now what can he do about the game? Nothing. Except watch from the Locker .

LOSER.

:rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:32 PM
A bientot

Johnny_Blaze_47
Might I be the first to say...

Bwahahahahahahahahah!

SequSpur
Good job by Bowen to get in his head and get him out of the game. Carter needs to learn to discuss fouls with the ref rather than throw down with Bowen. That was stupid.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
And yet you praise him. You can't be a winner in the pros if you've a million dollar talent with a ten cent head.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:34 PM

Good job by Bowen to get in his head and get him out of the game. Carter needs to learn to discuss fouls with the ref rather than throw down with Bowen. That was stupid.

Make up your mind.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:34 PM
p.s.......carter can muster enough energy for what 3, maybe 4 games a year......just enough to keep his endorsment going....carter=loser.

Very well said.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Make up your mind.
HAHAHA wow Sequ...

JoeChalupa
02-11-2005, 09:35 PM
I think Bruce did go into Vince but it didn't warrant that kind of reaction from Vince, although that was exactly what Bruce wanted, and he may have just cost his team the game.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 09:36 PM
AHF, dude was going off on the Spurs and probably was going to seal the fucking deal.

Bowen came in immediately, bumped heads and then bullied him until he collapsed mentally, I recognize that. Bowen fouled him and then slid up under him AGAIN during a jump shot.

If that happened to Manu or Duncan, I am quite sure you would be all over it.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
bowen starts playing some real D and carte can't stand it. If its a foul the let the REFS decide things.................carter can't stand tough D.....maybe thats why carter won't do shit in the playoffs.......p.s.......carter can muster enough energy for what 3, maybe 4 games a year......just enough to keep his endorsment going....carter=loser.

Dude is averaging 30.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Manu and Duncan wouldn't PMS about the situation, that's the difference. That would have motivated them to score 48 points.

slayermin
02-11-2005, 09:38 PM
I like Vinsanity but that was just dumb.

SequSpur
Make up your mind.

It was typed before the ejection. :fro

Aggie Hoopsfan
bumped heads and then bullied him until he collapsed mentally,

Um, Vince initiated the head butt.

As for Manu, he'd pick himself up, dust himself off, and go win the damn game. Carter gets up, acts like a little bitch, and goes to the showers early.

'Nuff said.

SequSpur
Manu and Duncan wouldn't PMS about the situation, that's the difference. That would have motivated them to score 48 points.

No, they probably would lie there on the ground and play dead, like usual.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:39 PM

Exactly. Tim or Manu would act a fool llike Carter.

So what if he's averaging 30ppg. Who gives a fuck? I still wouldn't want him on my team.

NO FUKEN WAY.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Um, Vince initiated the head butt.

As for Manu, he'd pick himself up, dust himself off, and go win the damn game. Carter gets up, acts like a little bitch, and goes to the showers early.

'Nuff said.

In the replay, Bowen, I think, bumped him slighty first.

SequSpur
Carter is not going to be a Spur.

ALVAREZ6
No, they probably would lie there on the ground and play dead, like usual.
OK Now Mr. Nets fan, I am seriously convinced that this game made you lose all respect for the Spurs.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Carter is not going to be a Spur.

Thank God!

That's the smartest thing you've said all night!

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Not really, but its common knowledge that if Duncan gets hit, he is going to lay down on the ground. Sean Elliott recognizes that.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Not really, but its common knowledge that if Duncan gets hit, he is going to lay down on the ground. Sean Elliott recognizes that.
The best thing to ever do when you injured a part of your foot/leg/ankle is staying down, you don't want to put pressure on it and fuck it up even more like TO did.

TO ran off the field after his injury, even though he still came back and played well in the SB.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:46 PM
(Hit the road, Vince and don't you come back no more,
no more, no more, no more)
(Hit the road, Vince and don't you come back no more)
What you say?

Woah, Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen
I guess if you said so
I'd have to pack my things and go (That's right)

What you say?

Now baby, listen, baby, don't ya treat me this-a way
Cause I'll be back on my feet some day
(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
(You ain't got no money you just ain't no good)
Well, I guess if you say so
I'd have to pack my things and go (That's right)

X2

[break]

(Don't you come back no more)

Well

Uh, what you say?

I didn't understand you!

You can't mean that!

Oh, now baby, please!

What you tryin' to do to me?

Oh, don't treat me like that!

Vince:
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/washingtondc/media/image/8/crying_baby.jpg

ShoogarBear
02-11-2005, 09:50 PM
I know it's going to be hard to find a non-homeristic take around here, but

1. Bruce initiated the head-butt. No ifs or ands.
2. Bruce has gotten a rep for undercutting jump shooters. Vince has bitched about this on at least once previous occasion.

I love Bruce to death, but there's no question he comes from the Bill Laimbeer school.

Bruce knew exactly what he was trying to do, and Vince was stupid enough to fall for it.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 09:51 PM

2. Bruce has gotten a rep for undercutting jump shooters. Vince has bitched about this on at least once previous occasion.

I love Bruce to death, but there's no question he comes from the Bill Laimbeer school.

Bruce knew exactly what he was trying to do, and Vince was stupid enough to fall for it.

Exactly.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 09:52 PM

I have no problem with this.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 09:57 PM
let me reiterate: doesn't manu get knocked on his ass hard every game........and still he gets up and finishes the game. carter is a pussy.

There is a history between Bowen and Carter. Again Bowen is undefeated at the mental game. Hopefully Carter is not waiting for him outside the locker room.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Who got the last laugh????

That's right, spurs leave with a W.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:02 PM
well, there is a history with bowen and kobe, bowen and allen. haven't seen them thrown out of a game.......t mac, lebron.....don't here them bitching....so what the fuck.......it all BS......carter=pussy.

Obviously.......

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 10:03 PM
SEQU YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY???? SHOULDN'T YOU???

The Spurs WON!!!

Oh wait, you like the nets i forgot...

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-11-2005, 10:06 PM
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~jr47581/pictures/nelson.gif

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2005, 10:08 PM
The bottom line is to be a champion you have to be strong mentally as well as physically.

Everyone in the league is physically gifted. The difference is Vince doesn't have anything but air above the neck.

Vince will probably cry like a little girl in the post-game, but all that matters is Bowen's got scoreboard AGAIN.

Solid D
02-11-2005, 10:09 PM
:elephant :elephant

exstatic
02-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Half a brain.

ALVAREZ6
Half pussy

Experiment2100
half a testicle.

ZStomp
02-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Half pussy

Wrong.

ALL pussy.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Vince will probably cry like a little girl in the post-game, but all that matters is Bowen's got scoreboard AGAIN.

Just Win Baby.

That's all that matters.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bowen gets a letter from Stern.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Wrong.

ALL pussy.
No the second half is anal canal...come on now, he needs another place for bowen to put it.. :smokin

MaNuMaNiAc
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
AHF, dude was going off on the Spurs and probably was going to seal the fucking deal.

Bowen came in immediately, bumped heads and then bullied him until he collapsed mentally, I recognize that. Bowen fouled him and then slid up under him AGAIN during a jump shot.

Manu would never do what Carte did! he's just not that kind of person. The fact is, Carter was playing like an All-Star, and then he behaved like a second tier moron!! which is what he is!

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-11-2005, 10:15 PM
SEQU YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY???? SHOULDN'T YOU???

The Spurs WON!!!

Oh wait, you like the nets i forgot...

Sequ favorite team is whoever is playing the SPURS :elephant :smokin :drunk

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Manu would never do what Carte did! he's just not that kind of person. The fact is, Carter was playing like an All-Star, and then he behaved like a second tier moron!! which is what he is!

Is this your first year watching NBA games? As I said before, there is past history with the Carter/Bowen relationship.

Bowen unintentionally hurt Carter last year, he undercut Kobe, he undercut Allen.

I knew that Bowen would get in Carter's head if he pushed the issue. He finally did in the second half and it paid off again.

My point is this....... if Bowen was on the nets and he repeatedly fouled Manu and then undercut him on the ensuing shot.. I am quite sure there would be some frustration. Maybe not enough to get ejected unless there were some past baggage. Which is exactly what happened.

Carter don't like Bowen.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Carter don't like Bowen.
Manu don't like Phoenix. :smokin

foodie2
02-11-2005, 10:21 PM
If it was so obvious that Bowen initiated the contact, why did Carter get the PF?

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Because he tried to kill Bowen.

tsb2000
02-11-2005, 10:23 PM
If BB got their best scorer off the floor- mission accomplished. :)

Bowen is in VC's head. Regardless of how he got there, VC is now own3d by Bowen!

GoSpurs21
02-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Bowen fouled him 3 times on that play with no call. It was justified. Watch the game without your homer glasses on.Spoken by someone with VC glasses on. Bruce didnt foul him once during that play. VC flopped just before he put up the shot. The funny thing was during the flop that when VC's head went back Bruce was a foot away. Then as VC is falling to the floor he hooks his leg around Bruce and tries to trip him.

Good job by Bowen to get in his head and get him out of the game. Carter needs to learn to discuss fouls with the ref rather than throw down with Bowen. That was stupid.Yep that's definitely a pussy throwing down. You can identify it by the fact that he doesnt even throw a punch, just waits for the refs to jump in. Yep definitely a pussy's way of throwing down.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Spoken by someone with VC glasses on. Bruce didnt foul him once during that play. VC flopped just before he put up the shot. The funny thing was during the flop that when VC's head went back Bruce was a foot away. Then as VC is falling to the floor he hooks his leg around Bruce and tries to trip him.

Read the rules of basketball and get back to me. 3 times. On the screen, when he picked up the ball and on the shot.

WGAF? Spurs won.

GoSpurs21
02-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Read the rules of basketball and get back to me. 3 times. On the screen, when he picked up the ball and on the shot.

WGAF? Spurs won.Considering the refs were calling all types of ticky tack fouls and one was standing with a perfect view and didnt call it, just goes to show how thick your VC glasses are.

Solid D
02-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Expect Half MAD-Half Amazing and the NY Daily News to give up plenty of "Bowen's leg" and "Bowen the CheapShot Artist" smak.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Sure, you win. Stupid argument.

Solid D
02-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Sequ, why so much Half Man Love?

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey.. Vince Carter is one of my favorite players not on the Spurs. Always has been ever since his college days. Nothing wrong with that.

Bowen took the mental side of the game to him and he collapsed. Props. He might learn from this or he might not. Maybe the Spurs will see the Nets again???? Dunno.

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-11-2005, 10:37 PM
ESPN crew will say BOWEN is a dirty player blaw,blaw,blaw

ShoogarBear
02-11-2005, 10:39 PM
What I'm trying to figure out is why the Church of Manu turns every thread into WWMD?

Solid D
02-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey.. Vince Carter is one of my favorite players not on the Spurs. Always has been ever since his college days. Nothing wrong with that.

Bowen took the mental side of the game to him and he collapsed. Props. He might learn from this or he might not. Maybe the Spurs will see the Nets again???? Dunno.

Ahh, I see. Okay.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2005, 10:40 PM
another person who cant make love to pressure :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
What I'm trying to figure out is why the Church of Manu turns every thread into WWMD?

It's MANu Love.

SequSpur
02-11-2005, 10:41 PM

:lol

rascal
02-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Agree with Sequ Spur

Bowen had to turn to a cheap, dirty play by undercutting Carter because carter was lighting him up all night. What was Carter suppose to do nothing? And let bowen just continue until he came down on bowen's leg and got injured.

The Nets announcers after the game on radio all agreed that Bowen's undercut of Carter was a dirty play.

MannyIsGod
02-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Fuck the bullshit. I'm glad this man will never be a Spur. I don't care if he has the ability to put up thirty, and I don't care if our MVP does act like a little bitch everytime he touches the floor.

Why?

Because that lazy bitch ass is and has been an MVP. The only MVP Carter will ever get will be Most Valuable Pussy.

He's got game, and I don't think anyone will ever deny that. But not only is he a china doll, he has the mental strength of a 2 year old.

Bruce does nothing dirty. The reason VC is so amazed and appauled by it is only because he has no idea what defense actually is. He could use a Bowen film session or 203984309483.

King
02-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Am I the only one who saw that Carter was the one flailing his legs, and trying to hook Bowen? He might have initiated contact, but Carter made that a hell of a lot more dramatic than it was.

MannyIsGod
02-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Agree with Sequ Spur

Bowen had to turn to a cheap, dirty play by undercutting Carter because carter was lighting him up all night. What was Carter suppose to do nothing? And let bowen just continue until he came down on bowen's leg and got injured.

The Nets announcers after the game on radio all agreed that Bowen's undercut of Carter was a dirty play.

Yes, he was supposed to do nothing. The object of the game is not to put up 43 points, get ejected, and watch your team lose.

It is to WIN.

I know they say opposites attract, but it's no suprise that a whiny bitch like you, loves a whiny bitch like Carter.

But hey, props to your boy getting his 43 and costing his team the game.

Buenos Hairys
02-12-2005, 12:06 AM
MANU NOT CHURCH MANU SAVIOR

IN MOUNTAINS IN ARGENTINA STORIES OF GREAT SAVIOR WITH GREAT MANE HAVE PASSED DOWN GENERATIONS

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050209/i/r2033866187.jpg

MANU HE IS

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Manu has yet to validate his selection.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:09 AM
What was Carter suppose to do nothing?

Exactly dumbass.

You walk away, laugh it off, and you keep scoring and point at the scoreboard.

But you and Sequ's circle jerk brother is an idiot.

media cabeza, media panocha.

Nikos
02-12-2005, 12:13 AM
rascal do us a favor and go cheer the Nets. If you dislike Bowen, Manu, and several of the mediocre to poor supporting cast for the Spurs, then do us a favor and cheer them.

Pretending you actually like cheering for the Spurs is beyond ludicrous. If the team management is that poor in your opinion that they are depriving Duncan and the franchise multiple titles then cheer another team you enjoy.

Cheer the players you enjoy and stop pretending you enjoy the Spurs. You obviously resent the mangement, so do yourself a favor and go watch a team you actually respect.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Manu has yet to validate his selection

48 points against the second best team in basketball.

Goodnight Bonzo.

Solid D
02-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Manu has yet to validate his selection.

http://www.spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/050121/050121_6.jpg
How soon he forgets...

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Bowen had to turn to a cheap, dirty play by undercutting Carter because carter was lighting him up all night.

You are either stupid or a stupid troll from another team. There was no undercut by Bowen on that play tonight.

Carter kicked out his legs trying to get a four point play, and when it didn't work he tried to trip Bowen. Take off your dumbass colored goggles.

What was Carter suppose to do nothing?

Well that's what a real man would do, but we *are* discussing Carter.

And let bowen just continue until he came down on bowen's leg and got injured.

Yeah, because that happens a lot in the league. :roll

I'm shocked. I bet Vince, Kidd, and his coach were pissed too.

The fact that you listened to the Nets radio crew shows where your true loyalty lies, and it's not with the silver and black, that's for damn sure.

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:19 AM
You ever watch the skins game? You win something and then you validate it to get the prize.

In this case, Manu gets selected and then goes out and averages about 13 ppg, 1/2 a steal, and a few boards.

WTF? Where did the allstar go?

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:20 AM
AHF, he did undercut him. There is no question about that.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Sequ.

Go to bed.

SPARKY
02-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Agree with Sequ Spur

VC was under him just as much. Fucker was kicking BB's legs while he was in the air.

Lest we forget that VC had started shit with BB earlier that led to VC's first T.

Now that's a surprise.

You should stick with the Nets. They're your type of team.

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Good idea, I have to get up early........kids volleyball then kids bowling, then kids party, then me time.

Late

texbound
02-12-2005, 12:23 AM
My point is this....... if Bowen was on the nets and he repeatedly fouled Manu and then undercut him on the ensuing shot.. I am quite sure there would be some frustration.

Well, It seemed to me that Jason Collins was doing some pretty hard arm throwing and crotch kneeing in this game. He hit Barry on at least 3 different occasions (even pushed him down on a rebound), manu with another and hit Duncan with a nice knee. None of those were called and none of the Spurs retaliated (well, Barry did get a hard on foul on him late in the game). So both teams had bruiser out there. All's fair.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:24 AM
[/QUOTE]he did undercut him
[QUOTE]

Seeing as the rest of the board, THE BOARD is saying he didnt, YOUR WRONG!

The rest of the board is not comprimised of HOMERS either dumbass.

picnroll
02-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Anybody knows when someones going off on you you foul him hard. Nobody even fouled Half Man All Pussy hard once. The guy just can't take it. That's why he's too much of a wuss to drive to the basket anymore. Vince'll probably have to go on IR now with hurt feelings.

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:25 AM
texbound, Carter don't like Bowen. Period. It don't matter if they were in a game or on the street, Carter wants a piece of Bowen.

SequSpur
02-12-2005, 12:26 AM
he did undercut him

Seeing as the rest of the board, THE BOARD is saying he didnt, YOUR WRONG!

The rest of the board is not comprimised of HOMERS either dumbass.

He undercut him period.

MannyIsGod
Vince'll probably have to go on IR now with hurt feelings.

:lmao !!!!!!

milkyway21
You ever watch the skins game? You win something and then you validate it to get the prize.

In this case, Manu gets selected and then goes out and averages about 13 ppg, 1/2 a steal, and a few boards.

SEQU=> :cooldevil

T Park
Vince is calling, he wants some good head tonight Sequ.

Better run.

Solid D
02-12-2005, 12:27 AM

Well, he went for over his average (15.8) tonight, plus he had 7 rebounds. Plus he played big down the stretch and nailed 3-5 from the arc, including a double-clutch leaning 3 at the end of the 1st half to draw within 8 that was amazing..and a huge three and FTs in the last minutes.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:28 AM
^^^

Manu = Manure.

How I wish we would trade him for Vinstupid.

picnroll
02-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Vincey got undercut the same way Reggier Miller gets undercut, by sticking his legs out.

SPARKY
02-12-2005, 12:33 AM
I think the major problem in this forum is that the majority want the Spurs to be loved.

My God what has happened to Spurs fans? We're the friggin' outlaws of the NBA. We sneaked into the big leagues through a side door and now we run this mofo.

Forget about being the most loved. I'm down with being the most feared.

:hat

rascal
02-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Nikos: I have followed the spurs since their first year and yes I do not like Pop and the conservative spur management approach. Other than drafting Parker and Manu which were excellent selections they have filled the team with weak players that are either over the hill or have never been much to begin with.

Good thing the spurs have one of the best players in the league in duncan who keeps them winning enough during the regular season to give their fans a little hope each year because i have no faith that Pop and crew can get any talent vis trade or free agency.

I haven't seen any trades by this gang other than 1 year rentals D Anderson, Claxton, Hedo and the Rasho bust which was their big free agent. The one that was suppose to be a max player who everyone here talked up for the better of two years.

SPARKY
02-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Yep. That Parker and Ginobili don't exist.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:35 AM
yeah.

Sucks winning two titles and such.

I guess the players that POP AND CO surrounded Duncan with werent the reason they won RIGHT?

NETS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:36 AM
i have no faith that Pop and crew can get any talent vis trade or free agency

Forget that Brent Barry fellow.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Other than drafting Parker and Manu

That's like saying that Chicago did nothing outside of getting those Pippen and Jordan fellas, or Detroit did nothing outside of grabbing Rip and Ben, etc.

Damn, if you're going ot have an argument, at least bring something more than could be contributed by a doped up crackhead tripping on LSD and x at the same time.

SPARKY
02-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Guys who can score the rock in the NBA aren't that hard to find. What is hard to find are mentally tough mofos who will play defense, a full season, and will play smart. If a player can't handle a Bruce Bowen guarding him in a home game in early February how do you expect that player to be ready for the rigors of championship competition?

Making trades just to acquire name players without any thought to how they will fit into your system makes little sense. Also I will add that in case you haven't been paying attention the Spurs have some pretty nice talent already in place, players who have already rolled with this team to the top of the mountain. Ginobili's made his 1st all-star team and 22 year old TP's well on his way.

So sit down, shut up, and enjoy the fucking ride you little nagging bitch.

cqsallie
02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
"Vincey got undercut the same way Reggier Miller gets undercut, by sticking his legs out."
Oh! hooray! hooray! Somebody finally noticed that when you stick your legs out in that situation, you are either going to be the foulee or the fouled. You take your chances.
It's just like the David Robinson rise - you come up at the basket and either draw the foul, or get called for the charge. D. Rob had it down to such a science that he rarely got called on the charge. Practice makes perfect, and all the Nets' horses and all the Nets' men can't put this game back together again...

Nikos
02-12-2005, 12:45 AM
The one that was suppose to be a max player who everyone here talked up for the better of two years.

Huh? Max player, Rasho? I doubt anyone would even say that as a joke. Where the heck did you get that idea from?

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Supposed to bring in a max player, and all we got was Rasho.

The same Sequ, Ghost writer, Rascal, BS theyve been spewing for 2 years now.

If they wouldve signed Oneal they would bitch that they didnt trade Oneal for someone else.

The bitching never ends.

All this winning is killin Rascal and Sequ and all them.

BTW, timetable till when Caspah posts?/??

milkyway21
02-12-2005, 12:54 AM
hey guys
what can you about this report that VC's mother is saying that his son had a PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION with coach Mitchell earlier this season when he played in Toronto? And Vince isn't denying it. And Mitchell did not deny this too. But he said they merely wrestled :lol

His beloved ma said Carter slammed coach to a massage table in the locker room after the coach challenged VC.

Isn't that what happened too to Alston earlier this wk? I had a thread about it the other day, Mitchell also challenged him to a fight, leading Rafer to leave the locker room CRYING. What's happening in Toronto?

Thanks God, I'm a Spurs fan. :angel :angel

Spurs_rock05
02-12-2005, 01:03 AM
[QUOTE]hey guys
what can you about this report that VC's mother is saying that his son had a PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION with coach Mitchell earlier this season when he played in Toronto? And Vince isn't denying it. And Mitchell did not deny this too. But he said they merely wrestled

His beloved ma said Carter slammed coach to a massage table in the locker room after the coach challenged VC.

Isn't that what happened too to Alston earlier this wk? I had a thread about it the other day, Mitchell also challenged him to a fight, leading Rafer to leave the locker room CRYING. What's happening in Toronto?

Thanks God, I'm a Spurs fan.

i glad i'm a spurs fan too vince is a stupid mofo

milkyway21
02-12-2005, 01:09 AM
i didn't know VC as temperamental!

Spurs_rock05
02-12-2005, 01:17 AM
hey vince the TANTRUMS are for KIDS!!!!!!!!!

smeagol
02-12-2005, 01:40 AM
Vince Carter is an Allstar, no question about that. His problem is in his head.

rascal, you have never posted anything positive about the Spurs.

Sad.

timvp
02-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Yeah, Vince Carter is a lil' b1tch ... but if he were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey and he'd be putting up 35 points per game.

jalbre6
02-12-2005, 05:33 AM
Yeah, Vince Carter is a lil' b1tch ... but if he were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey and he'd be putting up 35 points per game.

yup, but right now he's someone else's lil bitch, so let the hate flow :)

Nikos
02-12-2005, 08:12 AM

Ugh 35? Maybe if he played the Spurs every game. But that would result in a paradox.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-12-2005, 10:31 AM
"He was trying to pull, grab and hold me the whole game," Carter said. "It didn't bother me, so I don't know what their plan or idea was. I know my goal was to go out there and be aggressive and play to win."

He was playing to win? How does being in the locker room help the Nets win?

T Park
02-12-2005, 11:48 AM
but if he were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey and he'd be putting up 35 points per game.

Youd rip him for being soft.

Hed take Rasho's place on the bashometer.

You say this about every player TIMVP, we can rip up a guy for being an idiot with being told, well if he was on the Spurs, youd love him.

2centsworth
02-12-2005, 11:57 AM

When has Vince ever sealed the fucking deal? The knock on him is that he chokes, now getting thrown out of the game gives him an excuse. He's not fooling anyone, he's still a lazy dumbass choker!

rascal
02-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Huh? Max player, Rasho? I doubt anyone would even say that as a joke. Where the heck did you get that idea from?

Quit trying to look for shit thats not in my posts just to lob an attack.

I'm not saying Rasho is a max player. What I'm saying is for over two years I heard how the spurs would get a max player and all they end up with is Mr. softee Rasho.

LilMissSPURfect
02-12-2005, 12:04 PM

Sorry....if VC was a SPUR thats ALL we would have is 35 points a nite! We'd be sitting at home [during playoffs]watching GINOBILI highlights as a LAKER!

Useruser666
02-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Damn, I wish the Spurs were more like the nets.

T Park
02-12-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm not saying Rasho is a max player. What I'm saying is for over two years I heard how the spurs would get a max player and all they end up with is Mr. softee Rasho.

Just curious,

were the Spurs supposed to force at gunpoint Jermaine O'Neal, Elton Brand, PJ Brown,

to sign??

Rasho was the best available with what as left in the market.

To trade, you gotta have something to trade.

Ginobili, Parker, Duncan are the core, they are 40-11.

What the hell exactly is wrong.

God get a life, better yet, buy a brain.

bigbendbruisebrother
02-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Vince Carter's strutting reminded me of Kenyon Martin in the 2003 series. What a moron. Thankfully we have Pop and RC keeping meatheads like that out of the organization. What a contrast between franchises--their coach actually defended Carter's retarded behavior. Vince Carter will never get a ring.

exstatic
02-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Uh, the Spurs signed TWO excellent FAs last summer, an All Star and a borderline All Star. They signed a First Team all NBA player the summer before.

exstatic
02-12-2005, 02:03 PM
What I think is funny is people's perceptions that Carter got thrown out, THEN the Spurs started their run. VC got tossed when the Spurs had already cut the lead to five. He was a part of their collapse.

boutons
02-12-2005, 02:09 PM
correct.

Spurs -12

4th Period
(11:45) [NJN] Smith Layup Shot: Missed
(11:44) [SAN] Parker Rebound (Off:0 Def:2)
(11:29) [SAN] Bowen Jump Shot: Missed
(11:27) [SAN] Ginobili Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
(11:26) [SAN] Ginobili Tip Shot: Missed
(11:25) [SAN] Team Rebound
(11:25) [NJN] Vaughn Foul: Loose Ball (3 PF)
(11:07) [SAN 61-71] Rose Jump Shot: Made (8 PTS) Assist: Ginobili (2 AST)
(10:49) [NJN] Carter Turnover: Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal: Parker (1 ST)
(10:39) [SAN 64-71] Ginobili Jump Shot: Made (8 PTS) Assist: Barry (2 AST)
(10:22) [SAN] Rose Foul: Illegal Defense (3 PF)
(10:22) [NJN 72-64] Carter Free Throw Technical (43 PTS)
(10:10) [NJN] Mercer Turnover: Bad Pass (1 TO) Steal: Parker (2 ST)
(10:06) [SAN 66-72] Parker Driving Layup: Made (12 PTS)
(10:06) [NJN] Mercer Foul: Shooting (3 PF)
(10:06) [SAN 67-72] Parker Free Throw 1 of 1 (13 PTS)
(9:47) [NJN] Carter Fade Away: Missed
(9:45) [SAN] Team Rebound
(9:45) [NJN] Carter Foul: Personal (2 PF)
(9:45) [NJN] Carter Foul: Technical (2 PF)
(9:45) [NJN] Carter Ejection: Second Technical

Spurs -5.

T Park
02-12-2005, 02:38 PM
whats Kevin Garnett, a douche?

Hook Dem
02-12-2005, 02:48 PM
if Carter is a pussy , Bowen is pubic hair.
Stop your hate of the Spurs and try to right your own sinking ship! You are pathetic!!!!!!!! Your head is so far up Garnett's ass only your toes are showing!

johnny00
02-12-2005, 03:01 PM
26-25 wolvsies = Garnett crabs

Nikos
02-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Quit trying to look for shit thats not in my posts just to lob an attack.

I simply misunderstood what you said actually. Was not trying to lob an attack.

Your debate and expression of your opinions are callous and unoriginal as it is. You could not spark and carry a real debate even if you tried. Your too close minded and assume everyone who doesn't hate the Spurs (except Duncan) is a homer.

So please either get lost, or post some real takes.

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Garnett is a dildo used on a gay man.

The man himself is Sprewell

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-12-2005, 09:09 PM
How easy everyone forgets that CARTER came out on national tv.and said when was playing in Toranto I did not play hard or gave it my best EVERY NIGHT and now some people are defended him what a loser sequ-rascal an so many non SPURS fan who call themselves SPURS FANS. Carter-RANDY MOSS only give my best when I feel like it.

Spurs_rock05
02-16-2005, 01:43 AM
QUOTE]Garnett is a dildo used on a gay man[QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Stout
02-16-2005, 03:01 PM
if Carter is a pussy , Bowen is pubic hair.That is a correct analogy to describe Bowen's defense. Because, usually pubic hair so completely covers the pussy that it's all you can see at first glance.

That may be your first thoughtful post ever.

SpursWoman
02-16-2005, 03:13 PM
That is a correct analogy to describe Bowen's defense. Because, usually pubic hair so completely covers the pussy that it's all you can see at first glance.

That may be your first thoughtful post ever.

:lmao

Extra Stout
02-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Nikos: I have followed the spurs since their first year and yes I do not like Pop and the conservative spur management approach. Other than drafting Parker and Manu which were excellent selections they have filled the team with weak players that are either over the hill or have never been much to begin with.

Good thing the spurs have one of the best players in the league in duncan who keeps them winning enough during the regular season to give their fans a little hope each year because i have no faith that Pop and crew can get any talent vis trade or free agency.

I haven't seen any trades by this gang other than 1 year rentals D Anderson, Claxton, Hedo and the Rasho bust which was their big free agent. The one that was suppose to be a max player who everyone here talked up for the better of two years.I don't think there's been a septic system on this Earth that's been nearly as full of shit as you are. Yeah, the front office sucks except that they drafted an All-Star at #57, a borderline All-Star at #28, and got those guys locked up for the rest of the decade. And then they found another guy who's likely to make the All-Rookie team this year at #28.

Via free agency, they only managed to find an All-Defense first-teamer for peanuts.

I mean, at some point, even though Popovich is your mortal enemy, you just need to recognize it is time to shut the fuck up. When the team is recognized as the NBA's model franchise, and it is at the cusp of establishing a dynasty, it's probably a good time.

P.S. I hope you do well on your new radio show on KLBJ.

Extra Stout
02-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah, Vince Carter is a lil' b1tch ... but if he were on the Spurs, everyone in San Antonio would have his jersey and he'd be putting up 35 points per game.Yeah, probably, and Spurs fans would be screaming bloody murder about how he's not really soft, and making excuses for him by blaming the coach, the supporting cast, etc.

And despite the Spurs' annual first- and second-round flameouts, Spurs fans in their #15 jerseys would keep hope springing eternal...

Oh. Wait. I hope that didn't strike a nerve.