PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say..........

Ballcox
09-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Reading all the smack talk that's started up in the college sports forum is very refreshing. Things were getting way too stale around here and it's great to see Capt. Mike going at it with R. Mexico, everyone jumping on jgw's dumb ass/idiotic comments, Brutalis going back and forth with some dude about incest and other shit I can't even remember...............it all just brings out the best in college football fans.

Congrats to us, the college sports forum posters. We continue to find new levels of low as we try to 'intelligently' discuss college football. :toast

lebomb
09-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Reading all the smack talk that's started up in the college sports forum is very refreshing. Things were getting way too stale around here and it's great to see Capt. Mike going at it with R. Mexico, everyone jumping on jgw's dumb ass/idiotic comments, Brutalis going back and forth with some dude about incest and other shit I can't even remember...............it all just brings out the best in college football fans.

Congrats to us, the college sports forum posters. We continue to find new levels of low as we try to 'intelligently' discuss college football. :toast

:flipoff .....................................

:stfu .................................................. ........

:danceclub

RonMexico
09-30-2008, 01:57 PM
And the Big 12 opener this weekend of A&M vs. OSU will provide even more fireworks and an OSU win will spawn about 300 threads by CaptMike.

JamStone
09-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Fuck off, you pussy.

cecil collins
10-01-2008, 01:30 AM

Well said. I like a little smack as much as the next guy, but these gay quarrels should be kept to trailer parks, restrooms in subway stations, and bar mitzvahs.