PDA

View Full Version : No mention of this?

jman3000
09-30-2008, 05:42 PM
The conservatives on the Hannity board were going ape shit over this. A few even revoked their votes for McCain.

Republican presidential nominee John McCain is urging the Treasury Department to intervene aggressively to limit damage from the financial meltdown, action that McCain says President Bush can take with the stroke of a pen.

Opening a business round-table Tuesday in Des Moines, Iowa, McCain said he has urged the Treasury to use its exchange stabilization fund "as creatively as possible" to backstop the market crisis. He says officials also should use the authority granted in a housing bill to purchase up to a trillion dollars in mortgages.

McCain decried the defeat of the financial bailout measure in the House, and he warned that the nation's political leaders will have to take risks even though solutions to the crisis may be unpopular.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=919701

I'm not really trying to say anything here... I just read different forums and was wondering why nobody was discussing it here.

JohnnyMarzetti
09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Screw Hannity and McCain!! :flipoff

Hook Dem
09-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Screw Hannity and McCain!! :flipoff

Screw MSNBC!:flipoff

Wild Cobra
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
The conservatives on the Hannity board were going ape shit over this. A few even revoked their votes for McCain.

I'm not really trying to say anything here... I just read different forums and was wondering why nobody was discussing it here.
I guess less people here listen to Sean Hannity than you think. First I heard of this. If you've been reading these threads since the start of the primaries, you'll find few of us who call ourselves conservatives, that wanted McCain to be the VP pick. He's too damn liberal! I only switched to voting for him because he chose Palin for VP. In a thread somewhere, I also said I may change my mind again and not vote for him, based on his wanting this bailout to go through.