PDA

View Full Version : nowhere in the costitution is there an inalienable right to credit.

cool hand
09-30-2008, 07:33 PM
so fuck all you losers that think there is.

Shastafarian
09-30-2008, 07:36 PM
ok

byrontx
09-30-2008, 10:11 PM
?

Purple & Gold
09-30-2008, 10:15 PM
:lol :lol @ repubs

Anti.Hero
09-30-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol :lol @ repubs

how do you even get that out of this thread? :lmao

"I don't understand what point he is trying to make...hmmm...*shrug*... :lol :lol @ repugs"

:rollin

Purple & Gold
10-01-2008, 12:24 AM
how do you even get that out of this thread? :lmao

"I don't understand what point he is trying to make...hmmm...*shrug*... :lol :lol @ repugs"

:rollin

The meltdown of repubs when they realize the capital in their precious capitalism comes from credit and loans. :lol :lol

Tully365
10-01-2008, 03:24 AM
Interesting approach to starting a discussion.

cool hand
10-01-2008, 04:51 AM
for $700 billion, we should at least get it on the constitution.

but banks want the freedom to fuck you on interest rates. they want their cake and eat it to.

give credit to whom WE want, not what YOU want........fucking nazi bastards.

101A
10-01-2008, 07:53 AM
It's there.

Right under the Right to Privacy.

BacktoBasics
10-01-2008, 08:09 AM
This thread should be deleted.

hater
10-01-2008, 09:01 AM
noone put a gun to your head and made you charge that 70" plasma to your Mastercard genius

JoeChalupa
10-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Pay as you go. If you don't have 100K in cash for a house you are screwed.

Thunder Dan
10-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Credit is the foundation of our whole economy. I'm willing to bet that at some point 80% of everyone in America has taken atleast one paid check that their employer used short term credit to distribute. Credit is not a bad thing, it's abusing it that is bad; and it's even worse for businesses to exploit or develop relationships with people that have a history of abusing credit---which is why we are in this mess to begin with

101A
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Credit is the foundation of our whole economy.

I think I've found the problem.

101A
10-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Pay as you go. If you don't have 100K in cash for a house you are screwed.

100K doesn't buy much of a house.

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
There's a difference between business credit and frivolous credit taken out on a depreciating asset.

To think businesses should not, or could not, be using credit is completely asinine.

Thunder Dan
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
I think I've found the problem.

so these companies that hire a ton of people and turn profits are paid for out of pocket by their founder? That's interesting. So Steve Jobs made millions of computers in his garage and built a big corporation without the help of a bank- that is very interesting. Man the things you can learn in a day!

But to be honest, this whole country was built using credit. From the railroads, to Highways, to corporations, to the small businesses scattered throughout the States- credit has played a part in almost everything

101A
10-01-2008, 09:57 AM
so these companies that hire a ton of people and turn profits are paid for out of pocket by their founder? That's interesting. So Steve Jobs made millions of computers in his garage and built a big corporation without the help of a bank- that is very interesting. Man the things you can learn in a day!

But to be honest, this whole country was built using credit. From the railroads, to Highways, to corporations, to the small businesses scattered throughout the States- credit has played a part in almost everything

The verbage you used was "foundation of our whole economy".

Now you are equivocating somewhat.

I think your original premise was accurate; else why would we be on the brink of an abyss because of a credit crunch? The emperor has no clothes, as it were.

Thunder Dan
10-01-2008, 10:02 AM
The verbage you used was "foundation of our whole economy".

Now you are equivocating somewhat.

I think your original premise was accurate; else why would we be on the brink of an abyss because of a credit crunch? The emperor has no clothes, as it were.

the way our economy grows is by the use of credit. Our economy grows as businesses grow, businesses don't grow without loans from banks. That is what I mean by foundation of our economy.

101A
10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
businesses don't grow without loans from banks.

Businesses can grow by utilizing credit lines, but they often grow by garnering more business, clients and revenue; then reinvesting the profits from those.

It may be slower, but it is tried and true; and far less risky.