PDA

View Full Version : Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament @ Tucker's Kozy Korner

nbascribe
10-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey peeps.....been a while.

Thought I'd drop this in on all the poker professionals in the Club.

Starting tomorrow night, Tucker's Kozy Korner, located at 1338 E. Houston Street, will be hosting a Texas Hold'em poker game every Thursday night in October. The game will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. each Thursday night and end at 10:00 p.m.

The weekly games are part of a monthly tournament format and is a No Limit tourney with no buy ins during play. Each player will receive "$1,000" in chip value and if he/she loses all of his chips for that week during play, he/she is out of the game for that night. However, the player can come back the following game night and start over with a new chip value of $1,000.

The player with the most chips at the end of the month will win a 19in flat screen television.

Now here's the best part...THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER AND PLAY!! That's right...you don't need any money to play in the tournament.

Just show up tomorrow night, fill out a player card that will be used to track your chip count at the beginning and end of each game, and have fun.

There will be two tables for eight players each (sixteen total), with two dealers.

If you ever wanted to learn Texas Hold'em and you didn't want LJ taking your money or you think your game is way better than Peter Burns, here's your chance. All skill levels are welcomed and WSOP/WPT tournament rules will be in effect during play.

If you guys are interested, stop by the bar, call the bar at (210) 320-2192 (ask for Michael) between 4 - 6 p.m., or you can private message me or e-mail me at [email protected] for all the info.

Hope to see you guys there.

G. Moore