PDA

View Full Version : Line Dispute Turns Violent at McDonald's

Many PackYao
10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Here's another thread about those troublemakin' Californians.:p:

LOS ANGELES (Oct. 1) - Los Angeles police are looking for a man who beat up a 16-year-old girl at a McDonald's counter after she complained about him cutting in line.
Police announced their investigation Tuesday night and posted surveillance video online.

Police say the girl, her 5-year-old niece and a friend were standing in line on Sept. 14 at the McDonald's in South Los Angeles. The suspect and two young boys then approached the counter when the 16-year-old started arguing with the man over who was first in line.
Police say the girl swore at the man, who then got angry and punched her in the face several times.

Police announced their investigation Tuesday night and posted surveillance video online.
The suspect left with the boys in a red pickup truck.
The teenager was treated for her injuries at a hospital and released.

http://news.aol.com/article/man-punches-girl-in-line-at-mcdonalds/196583 (http://news.aol.com/article/man-punches-girl-in-line-at-mcdonalds/196583)

Spurminator
10-01-2008, 05:09 PM
This article seems redundant.

Spurminator
10-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, LMAO at the video... After it happens the next girl in line just walks up to place her order like nothing happened.

Biernutz
10-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Did that guy in the ball cap have a "Big Mac Attack" The girl in the red hoodie--what do you think she ordered after seeing that throw down?

Many PackYao
10-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Ok, LMAO at the video... After it happens the next girl in line just walks up to place her order like nothing happened.
She's probably used to seeing stuff like that is my guess.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Must have said something wrong

Many PackYao
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Must have said something wrong
Yeah, she cussed his ass out then WHAM!!:lol

jaffies
10-01-2008, 09:45 PM
http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr315/rdeal1/mcslap.gif

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM
biggie size my fist bitch!

ChuckD
10-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Did that guy in the ball cap have a "Big Mac Attack" The girl in the red hoodie--what do you think she ordered after seeing that throw down?

I don't know what the girl in the hoodie ordered, but Mr. ball cap obviously ordered a Filet-O-Bitch sandwich.

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2008, 12:04 AM
His fist came free with a happy meal

mavs>spurs2
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
that's how i usually keep my hoes in check..

Many PackYao
10-02-2008, 12:55 AM
http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr315/rdeal1/mcslap.gif

:lolThat's awesome!

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 01:20 AM
there was also a article like this last week from australia, but the victim got stabbed outside

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-02-2008, 02:14 AM
The other week after the Eagle/Cowboy Sunday night game, the NBC affiliate out here was supposed to have a live remote from a sports bar/club where there is a Cowboy booster club. The remote was cancelled after reports of a shooting in the club at some point either during or after the game.

DPG21920
10-02-2008, 02:57 AM
I hope they take that guys kids away and he goes to jail. I bet his kids look up to him...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Another day on Crenshaw

BurgerKing
10-02-2008, 08:42 AM
He hit her with a whopper of a punch.

Bigzax
10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
what a piece of shit. i hope he gets the max for assault.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Are there no real men left? It is amazing how many just stand around and do nothing. Back in my day that dude would have been jumped on gotten his ass kicked for sucker punching that young girl. Is doing nothing the right thing to do these days?

Anti.Hero
10-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Maybe if lawyers weren't such bloody thirsty pieces of shit people might have stepped in.

RandomGuy
10-02-2008, 09:57 AM
"Daddy, why did you beat up that girl?"

Dude needs to be dropped in a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison yard in a shocking pink tutu wearing a sign that says "I'm here because I beat up a 16 year old girl" while the gaurds go take a quick bathroom break.

fatsack
10-02-2008, 09:57 AM
i'd love to hear the audio .....

Fabbs
10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Are there no real men left? It is amazing how many just stand around and do nothing. Back in my day that dude would have been jumped on gotten his ass kicked for sucker punching that young girl. Is doing nothing the right thing to do these days?
Sadly the proliferation of weapons might be one reason they gave pause, fearing punk bitch or his possee (pussy?) might go to the parking lot and come back loaded.
But your point on the "doing nothing" -selfish apathy and cowardice of others towards helping is true in this world. :depressed
Along with Anti Heros note that some coward assed lawyer would twist it all around. I can even stand the sight of Yale Galantner at present defending OJ in Vegas.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 10:00 AM
He hit her with a whopper of a punch.

:lol

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2008, 12:48 PM

If he's cowardly enough to hit a girl he's cowardly enough to shoot you in the back

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Are there no real men left? It is amazing how many just stand around and do nothing. Back in my day that dude would have been jumped on gotten his ass kicked for sucker punching that young girl. Is doing nothing the right thing to do these days?When you live in a crime riddled neighborhood like that you learn to stay the fuck out or you family gets smoked. We aren't talking about North or West San Antonio we're talking about South LA....fucking Crenshaw where dudes have guns and hookers by their side. White people aren't even permitted near there.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
When you live in a crime riddled neighborhood like that you learn to stay the fuck out or you family gets smoked. We aren't talking about North or West San Antonio we're talking about South LA....fucking Crenshaw where dudes have guns and hookers by their side. White people aren't even permitted near there.

South LA isn't necessarily South Central LA.

And there are tons of white folks in South Central. Hell, USC and the Shrine Auditorium (host to the Oscars for several decades) are in South Central LA.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 01:04 PM
When you live in a crime riddled neighborhood like that you learn to stay the fuck out or you family gets smoked. We aren't talking about North or West San Antonio we're talking about South LA....fucking Crenshaw where dudes have guns and hookers by their side. White people aren't even permitted near there.

Crenshaw is west LA. Is that the McDonalds on crenshaw? I've been to that one a couple of times.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 01:05 PM
South LA isn't necessarily South Central LA.

And there are tons of white folks in South Central. Hell, USC and the Shrine Auditorium (host to the Oscars for several decades) are in South Central LA.

That section has no Whites, and not many Mexicans. It's right up next to Baldwin Hills and up the street from the Jungles.

Bigzax
10-02-2008, 01:08 PM
if the girl sues...they're in cahoots!

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Crenshaw is west LA. Is that the McDonalds on crenshaw? I've been to that one a couple of times.

The linked article just says "South LA." It being on Crenshaw is a B2B addition.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I think South LA is blown out of proportion sometimes. I live here, and you run into problems, but I'm still alive.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
in today's world, strangers carry guns, hold grudges, act crazy.

you can do the right thing if you want, for some stranger, but if you end up getting shot, or have a crazy stalker after you and your family due to revenge, then would it be worth it?

imo, i only risk myself if my family is in danger. if my wife or something is in danger, i will die protecting her. other than that, i am not getting involved, its not my family, its not my business. if i lose an arm or a leg, or i get shot while protecting this girl in a mcdonalds, what am i going to get in return?

"oh thanks for saving me" ?

what am i supposed to say ? "aw shucks no problem" ?

I didnt even mention the legal trouble you get into for self-defense. if you hurt the man too much or kill him, now you have to answer in court to see if it was justified.

all of this headache, when all you wanted was a big mac and some crazy people got into a fight?

get real. you can have your idealism, i'll have my future and my family safe.

Anyone agree with me?

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 01:21 PM
I think South LA is blown out of proportion sometimes. I live here, and you run into problems, but I'm still alive.

I haven't spend much time in LA since I moved away just after high school -- just a few quick trips to Pasadena, Altadena, Hollywood, and Disneyland in 12 years -- so I'm sure a lot has changed, but I've always thought the view of LA's problems is a bit overblown in other parts of the country. Just like anywhere else, there are plenty of neighborhoods in which I wouldn't necessarily jump at the chance to spend a lot of time, but it's not like I grew up fearing for my life. I used to go to Compton, South Central, etc. with my friends all the time when I was in high school and didn't think anything of it.

Bigzax
10-02-2008, 01:24 PM

you can do the right thing if you want, for some stranger, but if you end up getting shot, or have a crazy stalker after you and your family due to revenge, then would it be worth it?

imo, i only risk myself if my family is in danger. if my wife or something is in danger, i will die protecting her. other than that, i am not getting involved, its not my family, its not my business. if i lose an arm or a leg, or i get shot while protecting this girl in a mcdonalds, what am i going to get in return?

I didnt even mention the legal trouble you get into for self-defense. if you hurt the man too much or kill him, now you have to answer in court to see if it was justified.

all of this headache, when all you wanted was a big mac and some crazy people got into a fight?

Anyone agree with me?

i agree, and it's not like the dude stayed to pound her...he sucker punched and bailed...

if he was on top of her beating the crap out of her, i could see cause for public intervention...but in this case?

help her up, call the cops...if you want go the extra mile and get a lisence plate...pay for her burger...job well done.

Many PackYao
10-02-2008, 01:26 PM
I remember when I stayed at a hotel in Lawndale near Torrance for a Rockets/Lakers game back in '07.I was driving down Western Ave. to see what the neighborhood was like and I said to myself, "Oh shit, I picked the wrong street to drive through".:wow :lol

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 01:28 PM

I hear you but if someone were to do that to my daughter I'd hope somebody would have the balls to do something. I guess I'm old school when we didn't carry guns around and settled things mano a mano.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
I remember when I stayed at a hotel in Lawndale near Torrance for a Rockets/Lakers game back in '07.I was driving down Western Ave. to see what the neighborhood was like and I said to myself, "Oh shit, I picked the wrong street to drive through".:wow :lol

Certain areas of Western are ghetto. I really wouldn't want to live anywhere else though.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM

Anyone agree with me?

So then you'd have no problem with me standing there watching while one of your family members is getting pummeled? And then you show up and I just look you in the face and say...wasn't my problem.
I hear what all are saying but to me it sucks that we've become a society who cares from a distance. We all want to stop the violence from a distance. Actions speak louder than words.
Now that being said I haven't run into a situation where something like this has happened but I hope I'd do the right thing.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Certain areas of Western are ghetto. I really wouldn't want to live anywhere else though.

a few hours ago a fight broke out under the courts, i looked out the window and this vietnamese guy was chasing this black dude with a machete, dude was screaming and shit trying to get away while his friends ran towards the vietnamese guy throwing bottles or someshit. I dunno if someshit is brewing this weekend, but i got a wedding to attend or else i be lookin outside the window again for any good fights... :lmao

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 01:42 PM
The linked article just says "South LA." It being on Crenshaw is a B2B addition.
The victim was attacked while in line at the McDonalds at 7123 Crenshaw Boulevard at about 10:15 a.m. on Sept. 14, 2008

http://www.knbc.com/news/17597527/detail.html

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
So then you'd have no problem with me standing there watching while one of your family members is getting pummeled? And then you show up and I just look you in the face and say...wasn't my problem.
I hear what all are saying but to me it sucks that we've become a society who cares from a distance. We all want to stop the violence from a distance. Actions speak louder than words.
Now that being said I haven't run into a situation where something like this has happened but I hope I'd do the right thing.

I know, I agree with you but times have changed. The United States justice system doesn't allow people to do anything anymore. You can get into trouble for hurting someone even if you think it was self-defense. You can even get sued. There are too many people with nothing to lose, or just plain crazy.

Nobody would pummel my family members because we know to avoid confrontation with crazy, stupid, low class people. The 16 year old black female in the video seems like she backed away from the counter and started cussing/complaining in a direct confrontational style. Who knows what she said to trigger this man to hit her?

My experience with blacks from poor neighborhoods have been that they lack class and manners, and are quick to yell and cuss.

Do you think the black man would have hit her if the girl just relaxed? The cashier wouldn't have allowed the man to skip her in line. "Yes sir, but you have to get in line, I am serving a customer"

So your situation would never happen to my family. We don't yell, cuss, or waste our time with crazy people. Let them talk and walk away and move on with your life.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
I agree with MiamiHeat. The age of 16 is a tough call. I've always said I'd stay out of shit unless their was a kid involved. Plus that 16 year old bitch could have cut in line, we don't know...she might of had it coming.

Teen: The line back there.

OldNog: *Silence*

Teen: We was in line first!

OldNog: I know you ain't gettin no tone with me.

Teen: I know you ain't cutting in fronta me.

OldNog: I din't cut in fronta nobody

Teen: Oh no you DIN'T! I know you ain't callin' me no liar in front 'o my cousins, so waZ up nigga!

OldNog: I ain't yo nigga and if you says you ain't a liah then that means you CALLIN ME a liah and I ain't goin out like dat in front 'o my sons, BEEYOTCH!!!1

Teen: Dayum, check out this grey-hair Jesse Jackson-lookin' muhfucka actin' like he all HARD an' sh*t. Shiiiiit, I'll whoop that black ass into next week. What you gonna do, nig*ga, hit me?"

*WHAPPO*

Teen black tries to lean back and Neo out of the way of the next punch

*WHAPPO*

I'm pretty sure I got that about right.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 01:52 PM

sometimes ppl will step in, but most of the times no.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 01:54 PM
that is hilarious lol. thats probably how it went.

IronMexican
10-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Fucking NBC doesn't know shit about areas. That's kind of Inglewood.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Fucking NBC doesn't know shit about areas. That's kind of Inglewood.
Who cares.

If there's blacks you best step back.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
My experience with blacks from poor neighborhoods have been that they lack class and manners, and are quick to yell and cuss.

Do you think the black man would have hit her if the girl just relaxed? The cashier wouldn't have allowed the man to skip her in line. "Yes sir, but you have to get in line, I am serving a customer"

no shit, this shit always happens in my neighborhood....when you have to many of them, it turns into a ghetto, and they think they run the place/turf...this applies to any ethnic group. Its even worst when they are in a group of guys trying to act all alpha shit. Most of the blame should be put on whats been shown on mtv and shit, brainwashing these idiots thinkin thuglife is the way to go...shitty laws aint doin much also. i grew out of that gang warfare shit, its not worth it....anyone can act topshit if they have a gun or weapon, but you chicken out when someone returns the favor.

Fabbs
10-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Joe,
For as big a puss as the hitter is, and the assanine comments like "maybe she had it coming" aside, B2B an others are correct in saying 16 year old chick did not need to initiate conversation with Puss.

If she stays quiet, lets Puss cut in line (allegedly), they prodably all bees gowin howm safely, even if her Big Mac was 5 minutes late.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 02:10 PM
If she stays quiet, lets Puss cut in line (allegedly), they prodably all bees gowin howm safely

Fantastic lesson.

Shut your mouth, let people break the rules and take advantage of your silence, and all will go smoothly.

samikeyp
10-02-2008, 02:16 PM
I hear you but if someone were to do that to my daughter I'd hope somebody would have the balls to do something. I guess I'm old school when we didn't carry guns around and settled things mano a mano.

You are old school as am I and you are right. Sadly over the last 15 years or so, a lot of Americans have turned in to grade A pussies. Back in the day, you had a problem with someone, you met, you fought, fights over, problem solved. These days, too many people are like "I can't be disrespected, I gots ta get mine" when in actuality they haven't worked for or earned shit. The saddest part that most of that comes in high school and is carried out when (and if) those kids graduate. Between the wannabe gangstas who are so stupid that they believe respect means fear and the little whiny bastards who cry "someone picked on me at school so I need a gun and eyeliner" its really disheartening.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 02:17 PM
look same shit happened a couple of full moons ago

http://www.theage.com.au/national/mcdonalds-stabbing-after-queue-row-20080922-4l8b.html

McDonald's stabbing after queue row

* Larissa Ham
* September 22, 2008

A 30-year-old Croydon man was stabbed three times after an argument in the queue at McDonald's in Swanston Street last night.

- Man stabbed
- Argument in fast-food queue
- Police investigating

Police believe the man had been arguing with two other men about his position in the line. They then allegedly followed him outside and attacked him near the corner of Flinders Street.

After the alleged attack, the victim walked across to Flinders Street Station, where he realised he had been stabbed.

Ambulance officers treated the man at the scene before taking him to The Alfred hospital with a stab wound to the shoulder and two stab wounds to the chest.

The injuries were not life-threatening.

Anyone with information should phone Crime Stoppers

they showed footage of it on the news where the guy gets jumped outside, this place is a 24/7 joint, dunno if it still is, but it gets heavily packed towards the weekend..where ppl are clubbing or going for snack after the sports event...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Fantastic lesson.

Shut your mouth, let people break the rules and take advantage of your silence, and all will go smoothly.Its not that black and white dammit. In that situation it probably would have been best to ignore it. Not everything has to be one way or the other. Certain instances you have to speak up and sometimes you need to know when to shut your fucking mouth.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 02:20 PM
TDMVPDPOY just made my point.

samikeyp
10-02-2008, 02:20 PM
IMO, its still fucked up for a man to hit a woman..then again, that's the old school in me coming out.

Fabbs
10-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Fantastic lesson.
Shut your mouth, let people break the rules and take advantage of your silence, and all will go smoothly.
Speak up, get hit stabbed or worse, but keep your pride.
Fantastic lesson.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 02:29 PM
it always best to stfu if you know your in a disadvantage position, cause one thing for sure i dont wanna come home have my face reconfigured or have a scar on my body which is not worth it. One day the law will catch up to you, or someone will return the favor..its called karma, what goes around, comes around.

if it aint important or worth fighting for, no need to make a huge commotion about it.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 02:33 PM
IMO, its still fucked up for a man to hit a woman..then again, that's the old school in me coming out.

you dont have to be educated to know whats right or wrong, if you have any standards, morals, decency, a righteous person would not do that shit given the situation.

samikeyp
10-02-2008, 02:35 PM
you dont have to be educated to know whats right or wrong, if you have any standards, morals, decency, a righteous person would not do that shit given the situation.

I agree. I didn't say anything about anyone's level of education. Educated folks can be as big of assholes as non-educated ones.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Its not that black and white dammit. In that situation it probably would have been best to ignore it. Not everything has to be one way or the other. Certain instances you have to speak up and sometimes you need to know when to shut your fucking mouth.

I don't necessarily disagree. The self-preservation instinct is a powerful thing, and one that should usually be listened to. Apathy is incredibly easy. And, more often than not, incredibly safe. Being selective in your battles, realizing your personal burger speed is really not that important, and letting the guy cut in line likely would have meant things went smoothly and you were saved a swollen jaw... but it's still really, REALLY fucked up that's the case.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't necessarily disagree. The self-preservation instinct is a powerful thing, and one that should usually be listened to. Apathy is incredibly easy. And, more often than not, incredibly safe. Being selective in your battles, realizing your personal burger speed is really not that important, and letting the guy cut in line likely would have meant things went smoothly and you were saved a swollen jaw... but it's still really, REALLY fucked up that's the case.
of course its fucked up but what can we do get rid of all the blacks?

Ronaldo McDonald
10-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Its not that black and white dammit. In that situation it probably would have been best to ignore it. Not everything has to be one way or the other. Certain instances you have to speak up and sometimes you need to know when to shut your fucking mouth.

So basically iyou're saying that if the dude is white then tell him off, but if he's black then stay the fuck away. . .

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 03:11 PM
So basically iyou're saying that if the dude is white then tell him off, but if he's black then stay the fuck away. . .call it what you want but its probably a decent rule of thumb.

/sarcasm

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 03:13 PM
You can still keep your space in line and not get into a violent situation.

Instead of becoming confrontational like the girl did in the video, how about waiting for the cashier to do her job? The cashier knows the guy has to wait in line. Maybe the Black man was just asking for some straws, who knows. I don't think the cashier would just accept an order from the black man and skip the girl. No way.

Then, if the cashier doesn't do her job, then you politely speak up.

"Excuse me sir, but I was in line."

If black man is low class and starts the confrontation from there, you look at the cashier and make her do her job.

If all else fails, wait for the guy to order. You are all of 3 minutes late but you avoid this stupidity.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 03:21 PM
You can still keep your space in line and not get into a violent situation.

Instead of becoming confrontational like the girl did in the video, how about waiting for the cashier to do her job? The cashier knows the guy has to wait in line. Maybe the Black man was just asking for some straws, who knows. I don't think the cashier would just accept an order from the black man and skip the girl. No way.

Then, if the cashier doesn't do her job, then you politely speak up.

"Excuse me sir, but I was in line."

If black man is low class and starts the confrontation from there, you look at the cashier and make her do her job.

If all else fails, wait for the guy to order. You are all of 3 minutes late but you avoid this stupidity.

We're talking about an adult man and a teenage girl, though. Blaming any of this on her is just retarded. Really.

No matter how loud, inappropriate, or ghetto she may have gotten, he should have known better. Clearly, he didn't. And, clearly, we don't live in a time when it can/should be assumed that he would have (did that time ever exist?). But punching a younger girl who poses zero physical threat, especially over fucking McDonalds, is inexcusable.

Dark Gable
10-02-2008, 03:21 PM
You all are some weak punks with no street cred.

Dark Gable
10-02-2008, 03:22 PM
call it what you want but its probably a decent rule of thumb.

/sarcasm

:rolleyes

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 03:56 PM
We're talking about an adult man and a teenage girl, though. Blaming any of this on her is just retarded. Really.

No matter how loud, inappropriate, or ghetto she may have gotten, he should have known better. Clearly, he didn't. And, clearly, we don't live in a time when it can/should be assumed that he would have (did that time ever exist?). But punching a younger girl who poses zero physical threat, especially over fucking McDonalds, is inexcusable.

there are a lot of crazies in 2008. the girl became confrontational.

i can blame the crazy man all day long, but if the girl never eggs him on, this doesn't happen. yes crazy black man should not have hit her. but there are people like that in the world. you don't pull a lions tail then complain you got bitten.

i blame both of them, not just the girl. however, if you want to live a long good life without conflicts like these, you don't behave like the girl does. one day, you will meet crazy black man, and your behavior/reaction will dictate if you end up like girl in video or you go home with your burger and nothing happened.

I. Hustle
10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Shiiiiiit if I had a Big Mac attack I'da hit the bitch too.

Flight3107
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Bitch got what she deserved, you talk shit at Mickey D's, you get punched in the face.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
I don't blame the girl for speaking up at all. The dude was wrong for cutting in but I'm sure she'll take the drive-thru next time. Oh well, from now it is everyone for themselves in my book.

Fabbs
10-02-2008, 07:07 PM
CF i figured you would see the point once the initial emotion is gotten over.
It most certainly is messed up that an obvious abuse of power such as PussyBully displayed be allowed. But it's worth letting him have his widdle "way" if all it causes is a 5 minute burger delay vs the cost of possible serious injury.

Which btw, why are you all eating that McDonalds crap anyways? Read the book Fast Food Nation. At least eat an In n Out. Or none in the 'hood?

JoeC don't become like the selfoids, but rather just teach yours to avoid confrontations such as took place. It's the smart thing.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
there are a lot of crazies in 2008. the girl became confrontational.

i can blame the crazy man all day long, but if the girl never eggs him on, this doesn't happen. yes crazy black man should not have hit her. but there are people like that in the world. you don't pull a lions tail then complain you got bitten.

i blame both of them, not just the girl. however, if you want to live a long good life without conflicts like these, you don't behave like the girl does. one day, you will meet crazy black man, and your behavior/reaction will dictate if you end up like girl in video or you go home with your burger and nothing happened.

I'm just not cynical enough to believe that this type of behavior (his or hers) is inevitable for any reason other than that we, collectively, allow it to be so. People would act like complete assholes in public a lot less if they were called on it more often.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 10:56 PM
then you need a reality check. it is inevitable that you will meet good people, bad people, crazy people, violent people, etc.

what separates me from girl in video is our reaction to those situations.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 11:33 PM
then you need a reality check. it is inevitable that you will meet good people, bad people, crazy people, violent people, etc.

what separates me from girl in video is our reaction to those situations.

It's not a matter of needing a reality check. I'm well aware of what reality is, I just am not satisfied with throwing up my hands and saying that's what reality has to be.

mavs>spurs2
10-02-2008, 11:35 PM
cuckingfunt calm down sometimes a playa gotta keep his hoes in check..how many times has your pimp had to beat your ass?

Anti.Hero
10-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Listen. You can't afford to lose respect. You let some dude cut in front of you, he owns you. You can't let that happen. Once you lose respect, your ass has a for sale by owner sign on it and this is a buyer's market.

Tits McGee
10-02-2008, 11:49 PM
How will that man explain his actions to his children? It's beyond mind boggling.