PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin will do wonderfully tommorrow.

cool hand
10-01-2008, 05:09 PM
I am raising the expectations.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 05:23 PM
son it doesn't matter if she kills Biden in the debate, the media already has their mind made up who won.

Crookshanks
10-01-2008, 05:40 PM
son it doesn't matter if she kills Biden in the debate, the media already has their mind made up who won.

Especially when you have an Obama kool-aid drinking follower as the moderator!

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 05:44 PM

amen son ... but be careful! you will be called a racist for saying that!!! (at least according to CNN)

Creepn
10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Sooo Palin would do awesome if there was a blatant republican moderator on her side?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Sooo Palin would do awesome if there was a blatant republican moderator on her side?

no son thats not the point. it doesn't matter who the moderator is (of course it doesn't help when you have an obvious Obama supporter doing it), the majority of the media already has their mind made up who won regardless of what happens. the Obama camp (CNN, ABC and CBS) will do everything in their power to make sure of it.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
no son thats not the point. it doesn't matter who the moderator is (of course it doesn't help when you have an obvious Obama supporter doing it), the majority of the media already has their mind made up who won regardless of what happens. the Obama camp (CNN, ABC and CBS) will do everything in their power to make sure of it.

The media doesn't vote.

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Hillary should be guest referee.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:14 PM
The media doesn't vote.

oh son so the news reporters don't vote? ... sure, it may only be a couple thousand biased liberal reporters (that won't make or break an election) .... but its the power that they have to control small minded people like yourself and millions of others who are easily brainwashed into buying into their politics / candidate.

Creepn
10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
So its just the media and not smart people that thinks Palin is already going to lose? I mean, I seen her interviews, her stump speeches, reading about people helping her debate says that the sessions were a disaster, so naturally a smart assumption would be that Palin will not win against an experienced debator.

And of course the Obama campaign has to make sure Palin is a weakling. Thats the point of going to debates and campaigning agaisnst an opponent no?

sontinospurs
10-01-2008, 06:16 PM
After she's already opened her mouth, everybody has made up their minds.
Including the Republicans. Question is how can you take her seriously after some of the stuff she's been spewing?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:18 PM
So its just the media and not smart people that thinks Palin is already going to lose? I mean, I seen her interviews, her stump speeches, reading about people helping her debate says that the sessions were a disaster, so naturally a smart assumption would be that Palin will not win against an experienced debator.

And of course the Obama campaign has to make sure Palin is a weakling. Thats the point of going to debates and campaigning agaisnst an opponent no?

son Palin is not perfect, but neither is Biden. How many STUPID ASS things has Biden already said and looked like a fool saying it? at least 3 or 4. Yes Palin looked bad on the Katie Couric interview, but again, she is not perfect. Also, I love how some of you are saying that "Republicans are against her" ... since when did some become all? That would be like someone saying that the Democrats are against Biden. Sure, some are, but not all.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
sons since you want to hate on Palin for slipping up in the Katie Couric interview, lets take a look at Mr. Perfect Joe Biden and some of the idiotic comments he has made.

3q1z532U7hE

ElNono
10-01-2008, 06:26 PM
oh son so the news reporters don't vote? ... sure, it may only be a couple thousand biased liberal reporters (that won't make or break an election) .... but its the power that they have to control small minded people like yourself and millions of others who are easily brainwashed into buying into their politics / candidate.

The same voters that didn't buy into the 'liberal media' back in 2000 and 2004?
See how silly your point is?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:29 PM
The same voters that didn't buy into the 'liberal media' back in 2000 and 2004?
See how silly your point is?

son 4-8 years ago the media was nowhere near as biased as it is today and has been for the last couple years. you cannot deny that.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
son 4-8 years ago the media was nowhere near as biased as it is today and has been for the last couple years. you cannot deny that.

Sure I can. You're the one claiming that. Prove it.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Sure I can. You're the one claiming that. Prove it.

son just turn your television on CNN, ABC, or CBS.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 06:45 PM
son just turn your television on CNN, ABC, or CBS.

Those were there in 2000/2004 also...

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Those were there in 2000/2004 also...

lol son you are clueless so this conversation is pointless. even most liberals will admit that the majority of the media is in the tank for Obama. if you cannot see that, then god help you.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 06:53 PM
lol son you are clueless so this conversation is pointless. even most liberals will admit that the majority of the media is in the tank for Obama. if you cannot see that, then god help you.

So basically, your argument is full of hot air...
Basically, you have the same bias you're accusing the media of having...

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 07:02 PM
So basically, your argument is full of hot air...
Basically, you have the same bias you're accusing the media of having...

lol son you gotta be kidding me! ok so since I am leaning to the right on this election, that means that I am just as guilty as the media is for leaning to the left? oh yea, I have control to brainwash millions of people like they do so thats an equal comparison! good job on comparing me to CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. you really proved a point!

ChumpDumper
10-01-2008, 07:06 PM
They're bias [sic] because I say so!

I mean, some talk show host said so, so ! say so!

JohnnyMarzetti
10-01-2008, 07:34 PM

STFU you whining bitches. I don't hear you whining about palin doing interviews with tit sucking insHannity and Limpballs and getting softball questions. If she's all that it shouldn't matter who is moderator. If she can't handle the heat she needs to get back in the kitchen and push out a few more babies.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 07:38 PM
STFU you whining bitches. I don't hear you whining about palin doing interviews with tit sucking insHannity and Limpballs and getting softball questions. If she's all that it shouldn't matter who is moderator. If she can't handle the heat she needs to get back in the kitchen and push out a few more babies.

son you STFU you Obama nut-hugging clown ... how funny, a liberal complaining about someone else whining??? LMAO. you gotta be kidding me! oh and I love how you hint that Palin wasn't asked difficult questions on Hannity and Colmes .... how funny you bring that up. I am still waiting to hear an interview by Obama on CNN, CBS, ABC, etc. where he is asked difficult questions as well. Oh my bad I forgot, he is worshiped everywhere he goes.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 07:53 PM
lol son you gotta be kidding me! ok so since I am leaning to the right on this election, that means that I am just as guilty as the media is for leaning to the left? oh yea, I have control to brainwash millions of people like they do so thats an equal comparison! good job on comparing me to CNN, ABC, CBS, etc. you really proved a point!

No. It's not that hard to understand, but I guess I have to explain it to you since you didn't get it:
You claim the media has an unfair bias toward liberals. You can't prove it, but you believe it. That belief makes you have a bias towards the media, which is inherently unfair, because you don't have actual proof of their bias.

Got it now?

ElNono
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
son you STFU you Obama nut-hugging clown ... how funny, a liberal complaining about someone else whining??? LMAO. you gotta be kidding me! oh and I love how you hint that Palin wasn't asked difficult questions on Hannity and Colmes .... how funny you bring that up. I am still waiting to hear an interview by Obama on CNN, CBS, ABC, etc. where he is asked difficult questions as well. Oh my bad I forgot, he is worshiped everywhere he goes.

Biden got asked the EXACT SAME questions as Palin on CBS... do you need proof?

hater
10-01-2008, 07:57 PM
http://theophilusmonk.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/fifthgrader.jpg

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 07:58 PM
No. It's not that hard to understand, but I guess I have to explain it to you since you didn't get it:
You claim the media has an unfair bias toward liberals. You can't prove it, but you believe it. That belief makes you have a bias towards the media, which is inherently unfair, because you don't have actual proof of their bias.

Got it now?

ElNono you are a blind sheep. just go back to watching CNN and believing everything they tell you child ... you dont even deserve to be called son.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 07:59 PM
ElNono you are a blind sheep. just go back to watching CNN and believing everything they tell you child ... you dont even deserve to be called son.

:lol

son you just got OWNED

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:01 PM
:lol

son you just got OWNED

son well of course I did in your eyes because your in favor of Obama as well. wake up people.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:03 PM
son well of course I did in your eyes because your in favor of Obama as well. wake up people.

No you got owned because you decided to retort back with, "ElNono you are a blind sheep. just go back to watching CNN and believing everything they tell you child ... you dont even deserve to be called son." That's how you got owned. You couldn't reply with anything else because he made you look like the moron you are.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 08:03 PM

How am I a blind sheep when I'm not even allowed to vote?
I call it like I see it. The argument here is not whether the news have bias, but if they actually decide elections, as you claimed. I sustain they do not, and gave you two examples. I'm still waiting for the examples backing up your claims.

PixelPusher
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
"'Andrew, I watch you at these debates with no notes, no papers and yet when asked questions you spout off facts, figures and policies and I'm amazed. But then I look out into the audience and I ask myself, "Does any of this really matter?"' - Sarah Palin, to her opponent, Andrew Halcro, about her gubernatorial debate in Alaska.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/Lowered-Expectations-Prius.jpg

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:07 PM
No you got owned because you decided to retort back with, "ElNono you are a blind sheep. just go back to watching CNN and believing everything they tell you child ... you dont even deserve to be called son." That's how you got owned. You couldn't reply with anything else because he made you look like the moron you are.

son you are the dumbfuck in all of this. yea thats the only reply I had. go back through this thread and read before you reply. anyone in their right mind will agree that the majority of the media is in favor of Obama. thats what we are talking about. do I need to go get a dozen youtube clips with "proof"? just turn the tv on CNN and listen to them for an hour. you will see yourself you fucking moron.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
son you are the dumbfuck in all of this. yea thats the only reply I had. go back through this thread and read before you reply. anyone in their right mind will agree that the majority of the media is in favor of Obama. thats what we are talking about. do I need to go get a dozen youtube clips with "proof"? just turn the tv on CNN and listen to them for an hour. you will see yourself you fucking moron.

Yes

hater
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
you gotta be a moron to think that the media is the one that made Palin look like a retard.

She made herself look like a retard on her own, did not need any help from media. open your eyes :rolleyes

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Yes

son its not worth the time. nothing will change your brainwashed mind anyways. go to youtube and type in "media liberal bias" if you really wanna see. YOU are not worth MY time. fuck you and fuck your family.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:11 PM
you gotta be a moron to think that the media is the one that made Palin look like a retard.

She made herself look like a retard on her own, did not need any help from media. open your eyes :rolleyes

dumbass ... when did I ever say that "the media made Palin look like a retard"??? please show me. I admitted that Palin fucked up in that interview, just like Biden has fucked up COUNTLESS times, but its rarely reported. I never once blamed the media for Palin fucking up in that interview. please learn how to read and comprehend before making foolish accusations.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:12 PM
son its not worth the time. nothing will change your brainwashed mind anyways. go to youtube and type in "media liberal bias" if you really wanna see. YOU are not worth MY time. fuck you and fuck your family.

:lmao

Come on buddy. Don't leave. I want you to educate me.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-01-2008, 08:12 PM

The reason you feel Obama hasn't had difficult questions is because he ANSWERS them and doesn't sound like a damn beauty pageant winner.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-01-2008, 08:15 PM
dumbass ... when did I ever say that "the media made Palin look like a retard"??? please show me. I admitted that Palin fucked up in that interview, just like Biden has fucked up COUNTLESS times, but its rarely reported. I never once blamed the media for Palin fucking up in that interview. please learn how to read and comprehend before making foolish accusations.

Rarely reported my ass. Everyone knows Biden's history of gaffs but that is almost his trademark so people get it. But Palin comes in riding on McLame's white horse like Lady Godiva and gets exposed for what she is. One dumb bitch.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM

Come on buddy. Don't leave. I want you to educate me.

son too bad. just go back to watching the colbert show

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:28 PM
son too bad. just go back to watching the colbert show

It's not on until 10:30.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Rarely reported my ass. Everyone knows Biden's history of gaffs but that is almost his trademark so people get it. But Palin comes in riding on McLame's white horse like Lady Godiva and gets exposed for what she is. One dumb bitch.

sure son. just like when Biden LIED about being "shot down" from his helicopter .... why didn't the media attack him like they did Hilary for that? their stories were VERY similar, yet the media was hush hush about it because it could hurt their messiah Obama.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
It's not on until 10:30.

my bad son, I thought it came on earlier than that. well hey, you have enough time to use your welfare check to go pick up a case of beer to watch it!

JoeChalupa
10-01-2008, 08:36 PM
The hornet is getting stung and doesn't like it.

cool hand
10-01-2008, 08:38 PM
partisan bullshit......the banks own everything and they run your lives.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM

son if you think so! ... I bet your little dick is getting so hard right now because you have some liberal friends in this thread!!

sook
10-01-2008, 08:47 PM

hornets die after they sting something, someone be his victim already

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
my bad son, I thought it came on earlier than that. well hey, you have enough time to use your welfare check to go pick up a case of beer to watch it!

I'm not on welfare. I do like beer though.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
son if you think so! ... I bet your little dick is getting so hard right now because you have some liberal friends in this thread!!

haha dude...are you gay? It's ok. There's nothing wrong with it. But your homoerotic posts aren't hiding it very well.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:27 PM
haha dude...are you gay? It's ok. There's nothing wrong with it. But your homoerotic posts aren't hiding it very well.

son how homophobic of you! ... I DEMAND for you to be removed from this message board. we liberals will NOT tolerate ignorance in the form of being homophobic like yourself!

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm not on welfare. I do like beer though.

son, but I thought all liberals were on welfare?

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:29 PM
son, but I thought all liberals were on welfare?

Ok that's why people don't take you seriously. You're an idiot.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Ok that's why people don't take you seriously. You're an idiot.

son that still does not justify your derogatory comments about being homosexual. even though I am not a homosexual like you claim, I am still offended by your ignorant and rude comments about them. I think the liberal thing to do in this situation is to DEMAND an apology from you because those comments can hurt people.

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 09:33 PM

mookie2001
10-01-2008, 09:34 PM
that still does not justify your derogatory comments about being homosexual. even though I am not a homosexual like you claim, I am still offended by your ignorant and rude comments about them. I think the liberal thing to do in this situation is to DEMAND an apology from you because those comments can hurt people.
youve never taken a walk on the brown side?

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:37 PM
son that still does not justify your derogatory comments about being homosexual. even though I am not a homosexual like you claim, I am still offended by your ignorant and rude comments about them. I think the liberal thing to do in this situation is to DEMAND an apology from you because those comments can hurt people.

There was nothing derogatory in my comment. I said there's nothing wrong with being gay.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:38 PM
youve never taken a walk on the brown side?

son no I have not, but I REFUSE to judge anyone who does. if you want to take it up the shit pipe, then that is YOUR business not mine. but lets get back to the point here ... I like many others on here are truly offended by the hateful comments by Shastafarian about homosexuals. he is clearly homophobic and owes everyone here an apology. NOW

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:40 PM
son no I have not, but I REFUSE to judge anyone who does. if you want to take it up the shit pipe, then that is YOUR business not mine. but lets get back to the point here ... I like many others on here are truly offended by the hateful comments by Shastafarian about homosexuals. he is clearly homophobic and owes everyone here an apology. NOW

Ok fine. I'm sorry all the homoerotic posts you make led me to believe you were gay. I'm sorry for that.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
There was nothing derogatory in my comment. I said there's nothing wrong with being gay.

son sure it wasn't ... just like the private message that you just sent me (I edited out the derogatory term he used) ...

Originally Posted by Shastafarian

go fuck yourself f_g!

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:44 PM
son sure it wasn't ... just like the private message that you just sent me (I edited out the derogatory term he used) ...

Originally Posted by Shastafarian

go fuck yourself f_g!

That's funny. I don't remember sending that. And if I did why would I put the little _ in there? If I'm a homophobe wouldn't I just call you a.... oh you almost got me there Freddy.

hater
10-01-2008, 09:45 PM

ok so media likes Biden more than Palin :rolleyes how can that be, when Palin obviously more attractive to media and american ppl. It's like saying Tim Duncan is more attractive to media than Chris Paul. they were suckin her titty right after the acceptance speech, but then, She fucked it all up on herself.

Stop bitching about the media then. You idiot. Because the media gave Palin the benefit of the doubt and most are actually still saying she will step up.

but you still bitch. what a defeatist attitude you have. No wonder you are a Hornet fan

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:50 PM
That's funny. I don't remember sending that. And if I did why would I put the little _ in there? If I'm a homophobe wouldn't I just call you a.... oh you almost got me there Freddy.

lol at you again son! PLEASE learn how to read and comprehend before replying in ignorance! I clearly stated that I edited out the derogatory term that you called me in the private message! I did not want to offend anyone by exposing that hateful word.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
lol at you again son! PLEASE learn how to read and comprehend before replying in ignorance! I clearly stated that I edited out the derogatory term that you called me in the private message! I did not want to offend anyone by exposing that hateful word.

Ah right I glossed over your post accusing me of calling you a derogatory name. My mistake. I'm sorry Freddy. So, what was the context of our conversation? Why would I send you that hateful private message?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Ah right I glossed over your post accusing me of calling you a derogatory name. My mistake. I'm sorry Freddy. So, what was the context of our conversation? Why would I send you that hateful private message?

LOL at you again son! ... do I really need to post the hateful private messages that you sent me? dude for real, its not that serious. sorry if I got you so worked up. no need for the homophobic name calling though. that is just uncalled for and hateful. WE are still waiting for your apology to the gay community.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM

Sooooooooo... are we going to keep on changing the subject or are you're going to show me how the media won an election for a candidate?

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
LOL at you again son! ... do I really need to post the hateful private messages that you sent me? dude for real, its not that serious. sorry if I got you so worked up. no need for the homophobic name calling though. that is just uncalled for and hateful. WE are still waiting for your apology to the gay community.

Yes please post all of the hateful messages I have sent you. I'm curious to see them because hell if I can't remember sending any of them.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Sooooooooo... are we going to keep on changing the subject or are you're going to show me how the media won an election for a candidate?

son you can't even vote so your opinion doesn't matter.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Yes please post all of the hateful messages I have sent you. I'm curious to see them because hell if I can't remember sending any of them.

lol son you are sad. I am not going to post the other two hateful messages that you sent me. just drink a beer and chill out man its not that damn serious lol.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
You know what? Better yet can you do a screen shot of the messages I sent you? That would give me a better idea of when I sent them.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
lol son you are sad. I am not going to post the other two hateful messages that you sent me. just drink a beer and chill out man its not that damn serious lol.

Could that be because they don't exist? If they exist please post the screen shots. I'd like to apologize if I have sent you hateful messages. The problem is I don't remember sending them. Please post the screen shots.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
You know what? Better yet can you do a screen shot of the messages I sent you? That would give me a better idea of when I sent them.

LOL at you again son. do you really want me to expose your hateful comments? seriously. why are you doing this to yourself?

Creepn
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM

This is coming from a guy who had obama in a sikism headwrap because hes so ignorant of the fact that they aren't muslim. Also you tried to link Obama to muslim and portray it as a negative thing. Wheres your apology to middle eastern people about your blantant racism?

And post the freakin PM's already.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:05 PM
LOL at you again son. do you really want me to expose your hateful comments? seriously. why are you doing this to yourself?

Yes please post the screen shots.

ElNono
10-01-2008, 10:06 PM
son you can't even vote so your opinion doesn't matter.

But yours does, and many other people in this forum does vote. So I called you out on your bullshit about the media winning elections... are you going to put up or shut up?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:07 PM
This is coming from a guy who had obama in a sikism headwrap because hes so ignorant of the fact that they aren't muslim. Also you tried to link Obama to muslim and portray it as a negative thing. Wheres your apology to middle eastern people about your blantant racism?

LOL at you son. yea I truly think Obama is a muslim. you clown its called sarcasm humor! HOWEVER, I will take the high road on this. if I did indeed offend anyone of the middle east. I apologize. (notice how much class I just showed). god bless. I am a changed man sons.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Yes please post the screen shots.

son ok you will get your wish in a couple hours. why? because I am not currently on a computer that allows me to do screen shots. just wait son because I have NOT deleted your hateful private messages. you WILL be exposed tonight!

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/748/picture1ev1.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8674/picture2am6.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5690/picture3kv7.png (http://imageshack.us)

Look it's not hard. These three I remember. You seem to have been trying to piss off madhatter. So where are the ones I supposedly sent?

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
son ok you will get your wish in a couple hours. why? because I am not currently on a computer that allows me to do screen shots. just wait son because I have NOT deleted your hateful private messages. you WILL be exposed tonight!

I'll be waiting Freddy.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I'll be waiting Freddy.

LOL nope son! sure I still have those 3 messages whenever we were talking about how ugly democratic females are ... but how conveniently you left out two messages. just wait. your forgetting about 2 other messages!!!! ;)

nice mac by the way

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
LOL nope son! sure I still have those 3 messages whenever we were talking about how ugly democratic females are ... but how conveniently you left out two messages. just wait. your forgetting about 2 other messages!!!! ;)

By all means post the screen shots when you get a chance. Those are the only messages I have to you in my outbox.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:20 PM
By all means post the screen shots when you get a chance. Those are the only messages I have to you in my outbox.

damn son you are on fire with this! patience son.

Creepn
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM

nice mac by the way

So what did it say? Just freakin type it out already for the mean time. I've seen you write books up in here.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:22 PM
So what did it say? Just freakin type it out already for the mean time. I've seen you write books up in here.

son nope. cause then people will say that I am lying about what he said. I will get the screen caps up sometime tonight. lets just say he uses a couple of derogatory terms that are VERY offensive to many.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:22 PM
son nope. cause then people will say that I am lying about what he said. I will get the screen caps up sometime tonight. lets just say he uses a couple of derogatory terms that are VERY offensive to many.

:lol I can't wait to see what I said.

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 10:24 PM
I am deeply offended at the very thought that you have offended BRHornet.

Creepn
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
BBHornet is probably in photoshop right now. lol

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:27 PM
BBHornet is probably in photoshop right now. lol

I was thinkin the same thing. I wonder how good he is. I guess we'll see!

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:29 PM
I am deeply offended at the very thought that you have offended BRHornet.

son this isn't about me anymore. I will be ok. I can take harsh words because I know that whenever someone results to using hateful terms like Shastafarian did ... its not because he is a bad person, its because deep down he is angry about something. if anything I believe that once Shastafarian gives us his apology for using hateful and offensive words about homosexuals, we should all reach out and try and help him. I know he is a proud, liberal democrat and all ... but using words like that is NOT acceptable. especially coming from a member of that party.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:31 PM
son this isn't about me anymore. I will be ok. I can take harsh words because I know that whenever someone results to using hateful terms like Shastafarian did ... its not because he is a bad person, its because deep down he is angry about something. if anything I believe that once Shastafarian gives us his apology for using hateful and offensive words about homosexuals, we should all reach out and try and help him. I know he is a proud, liberal democrat and all ... but using words like that is NOT acceptable. especially coming from a member of that party.

I'll apologize once you supply the screen shots.

Creepn
10-01-2008, 10:32 PM

I will agree. Keyword: Will

But you gotta do your part first. You got about a hour and a half at this point.

Kori Ellis
10-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Pages and pages of BRHornets45 whining like a bitch about being called derogatory names?

Step up your game people, it's almost election time.

Kori Ellis
10-01-2008, 10:34 PM
I'll apologize once you supply the screen shots.

As long as they aren't Photoshop'd.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Pages and pages of BRHornets45 whining like a bitch about being called derogatory names?

LOL wow. I have arrived. Kori my lady how are you doing dear?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:38 PM
sons I will be able to post them probably by 2am. I challenge ALL photo shop experts to check them out whenever I post them because they are real. just wait sons!

Creepn
Your "lady" just called you a bitch. lol

We all know who wears the pants in his relationships.

BRHornet45

Kori who are you voting for?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Your "lady" just called you a bitch. lol

We all know who wears the pants in his relationships.

son trust me on this ... you would let Kori call you a bitch too. there is NO shame in that! thats my lady!!!!

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
sons I will be able to post them probably by 2am. I challenge ALL photo shop experts to check them out whenever I post them because they are real. just wait sons!

Why will it take that long?

Kori Ellis
Kori who are you voting for?

I'm not voting. They both suck.

McCain is old and backwards. If he dies in office, then we have an airhead Alaskan woman to take over.

Obama is going to tax the hell out of us that actually make money, and then hand out welfare to anyone who comes looking.

Kori Ellis

Because Photoshop'ing text takes a while.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Obama is going to tax the hell out of us that actually make money, and then hand out welfare to anyone who comes looking.

my lady speaks the truth. god bless you

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Because Photoshop'ing text takes a while.

I wonder if he's good at it. I miss having photoshop.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM

son just wait. it's funner keeping you on the edge of your seat.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM

Would it help if I left? Maybe then you could work in peace.

florige
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM

McCain is old and backwards. If he dies in office, then we have an airhead Alaskan woman to take over.

my lady speaks the truth. god bless you

Fixed for you BR....:lol

Kori Ellis
10-01-2008, 10:45 PM
I wonder if he's good at it. I miss having photoshop.

Why don't you have SpursTalk bookmarked in your tool bar with all your Wash U bookmarks? :)

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Fixed for you BR....:lol

my lady still hates Barack HUSSEIN Obama though!!!!

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Would it help if I left? Maybe then you could work in peace.

yes son because if you keep asking me about it, I will wait until tomorrow to post them. god bless

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Why don't you have SpursTalk bookmarked in your tool bar with all your Wash U bookmarks? :)

I plead the 5th :) Those aren't really WashU bookmarks. They're my fantasy obsession :lol

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
I plead the 5th :) Those aren't really WashU bookmarks. They're my fantasy obsession :lol

hehehehehe so funny!!!!

Kori Ellis
10-01-2008, 10:50 PM
my lady still hates Barack HUSSEIN Obama though!!!!

No, I don't hate him. He's an amazing speaker and I think he's done some good things. I am not even sure if he's worse than McCain. Neither of them thrill me. This is the same as the 2004 election for me... trying to pick between the lesser of the two evils.

What I think sucks is out of all the people in this freakin' country, this is what we came up with? Kerry vs Bush and then a follow up of Obama vs McCain?

Come on people, in 2012 we better do better than this.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 10:53 PM
No, I don't hate him. He's an amazing speaker and I think he's done some good things. I am not even sure if he's worse than McCain. Neither of them thrill me. This is the same as the 2004 election for me... trying to pick between the lesser of the two evils.

What I think sucks is out of all the people in this freakin' country, this is what we came up with? Kerry vs Bush and then a follow up of Obama vs McCain?

my lady you speak such truth. see a lot of these far left, liberal clowns on here think that I love the 97 year old McCain. false. I am just choosing from the lesser of two evils ... the other evil being that long legged freak they call Barack Hussein Obama. damn that Chicago slim pimp. luckily he did not pimp you though Kori my lady. you saw straight through his bullshit unlike most blind sheep around here.

Spur-Addict
10-01-2008, 10:53 PM

I say that every election season. It never comes to be :depressed

florige
10-01-2008, 10:58 PM
I say that every election season. It never comes to be :depressed

I just think thats how it is. I was thinking today what would be someones idea of a almost perfect candidate. Regan, Clinton...(Bill)

PixelPusher
10-01-2008, 11:08 PM

I think those Mayans may have been on to something.

whottt
10-01-2008, 11:41 PM

Don't blame me...I was going for Rudy :tu

whottt
10-01-2008, 11:43 PM
then we have an airhead Alaskan woman to take over

Damn..not only sexist but anti-sports journalist as well.

Shastafarian
10-01-2008, 11:50 PM

Or maybe it's because you're full of shit. I sent you no such messages. It doesn't take this long to go to a different computer. You're either not going to post anything or you're working in photoshop right now. And personally I think that's pretty fucked up. You're trying to portray a complete stranger as a bigot when you know that person isn't. Grow up.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Damn..not only sexist but anti-sports journalist as well.

It's sexist to call someone a woman these days? I'm not calling her an airhead because she's female. Men can be airheads too ... and there are many strong, smart women. From what I have seen/heard from her, she doesn't fall into that category.

TheMadHatter
10-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Democracy does not work unless the PEOPLE participate actively in it.

You don't like the two candidates, fine. Vote 3rd party, find someone you agree with and do your duty as a United States citizen to participate in the Democracy that only survives if you take part in it. It boggles my mind why people think things will be any different year after year as they sit on their ass and do nothing.

Creepn
10-02-2008, 12:27 AM
It's sexist to call someone a woman these days? I'm not calling her an airhead because she's female. Men can be airheads too ... and there are many strong, smart women. From what I have seen/heard from her, she doesn't fall into that category.

:tu

You just broke BRHornet's heart.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Democracy does not work unless the PEOPLE participate actively in it.

You don't like the two candidates, fine. Vote 3rd party, find someone you agree with and do your duty as a United States citizen to participate in the Democracy that only survives if you take part in it. It boggles my mind why people think things will be any different year after year as they sit on their ass and do nothing.

So voting for a third party candidate in this election that you don't like makes sense?

I agree that people should participate in the primaries and other types of things prior to when the candidates are chosen. But when things are decided and all the choices on the Presidential ballot aren't for me, I see no reason to go write in my own name just to say I voted, or something equally as silly.

If I decide that I like one candidate more than another, I'll vote. But right now I like and dislike them pretty equally.

For the record, I usually vote.

TheMadHatter
10-02-2008, 01:05 AM
So voting for a third party candidate in this election that you don't like makes sense?

I agree that people should participate in the primaries and other types of things prior to when the candidates are chosen. But when things are decided and all the choices on the Presidential ballot aren't for me, I see no reason to go write in my own name just to say I voted, or something equally as silly.

If I decide that I like one candidate more than another, I'll vote. But right now I like and dislike them pretty equally.

For the record, I usually vote.

I'm willing to bet the majority of Americans think exactly like you do which is why 3rd party candidates will never gain traction in this country.

The fact that you are trying to defend your lack of participation in a Democracy is laughable.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2008, 01:12 AM
I'm willing to bet the majority of Americans think exactly like you do which is why 3rd party candidates will never gain traction in this country.

The fact that you are trying to defend your lack of participation in a Democracy is laughable.

So, we should vote for 3rd party candidates, no matter their stance. Got it.

TheMadHatter
10-02-2008, 01:25 AM
So, we should vote for 3rd party candidates, no matter their stance. Got it.

You should vote for whomever you agree with the most and whomever you feel would put this country in the position you'd want it to be in.

The bottom line is this, we live in a free society (mostly). Nobody HAS to vote. But our democracy doesn't work for the people unless we all take an active role in choosing our leaders. Sitting on the sidelines and bitching accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2008, 02:22 AM
You should vote for whomever you agree with the most and whomever you feel would put this country in the position you'd want it to be in.

The bottom line is this, we live in a free society (mostly). Nobody HAS to vote. But our democracy doesn't work for the people unless we all take an active role in choosing our leaders. Sitting on the sidelines and bitching accomplishes absolutely nothing.

I wasn't bitching - I was answering BRHornet's question about who I am going to vote for. I don't agree with much from either candidate... so I will likely not vote. And whoever wins, I won't bitch about that either. I have voted in every election since '84, so I haven't really sat on the sidelines.

whottt
10-02-2008, 02:53 AM
I wasn't bitching - I was answering BRHornet's question about who I am going to vote for. I don't agree with much from either candidate... so I will likely not vote. And whoever wins, I won't bitch about that either. I have voted in every election since '84, so I haven't really sat on the sidelines.

Who'd you vote for in 84?

boutons_
10-02-2008, 07:24 AM
David Letterman: Top Ten "Things Overheard At Palin Debate Camp" (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/02/david-letterman-top-ten-t_n_131125.html)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/02/david-letterman-top-ten-t_n_131125.html