PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Communist America

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 05:40 PM
sQX7Awjui40

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Man, I would pay to hear this guy and Avery Johnson talk to each other for 1 hour.

dg7md
10-01-2008, 06:35 PM
God, this guy reminds me of the old guy that sends forwarded e-mails of bad Photoshops or "news stories" of complete bullshit. A new thread, a new step back. Stupid videos like this make me question a lot of about the people today.

Hey, I know you find stupid shit funny, but keep that to yourself. Seems like all conservative "humor" is based upon shit found funny in 1992 with bad shopped images and stupid puns revolving around crude insults to people.

Oh, Obama's a communist, you see? He likes things that aren't the way Washington lobbyists enjoy it... by god damn he must be a communist!

Next thing you know they'll spread smears that he's Muslim and then insult him for it with Photoshops a 8 year old could be happy of... not that a religion choice should really matter, right? You cons preach free speech all the damn time, yet that's only because you want to come up with 2nd grade, unintelligent insults about people you don't like.

Who the fuck talks about communism anymore but repubs looking for cheap shot ammunition?

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
God, this guy reminds me of the old guy that sends forwarded e-mails of bad Photoshops or "news stories" of complete bullshit. A new thread, a new step back. Stupid videos like this make me question a lot of about the people today.

Hey, I know you find stupid shit funny, but keep that to yourself. Seems like all conservative "humor" is based upon shit found funny in 1992 with bad shopped images and stupid puns revolving around crude insults to people.

Oh, Obama's a communist, you see? He likes things that aren't the way Washington lobbyists enjoy it... by god damn he must be a communist!

Next thing you know they'll spread smears that he's Muslim and then insult him for it with Photoshops a 8 year old could be happy of... not that a religion choice should really matter, right? You cons preach free speech all the damn time, yet that's only because you want to come up with 2nd grade, unintelligent insults about people you don't like.

Who the fuck talks about communism anymore but repubs looking for cheap shot ammunition?

lol at you son. go back to jacking off to re-runs of Bill Mayhers show and bragging about how unique you are because your a liberal!

cool hand
10-01-2008, 08:45 PM
dumb asses the banks run this country politicians don't