PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the Palin supporters go?

T Park.
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Dam a few weeks back the Plain party was in full swing this forum looked like a Sean Hannity bomb went off and all the McCain supporters in this forum was bouncing off the walls like a collage kid on spring break.
Where did all the Palin supporters go?

:wakeup

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Dam a few weeks back the Plain party was in full swing this forum looked like a Sean Hannity bomb went off and all the McCain supporters in this forum was bouncing off the walls like a collage kid on spring break.

What does this have to do with artistic children during the spring season?

Horn Tooter
10-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I called it hours after McBlame made that moronic mistake and picked that air head bitch as his losing mate. Sean Hannity, and his Bush loving buddies Yonnivore and Chump have a big plate a crow to eat. :lmao

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 06:16 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/2879795050_a1a81a5c92.jpg

cool hand
10-01-2008, 06:33 PM

don't be such a lemming.

its not dems and republicans. its banks vs. the people.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-01-2008, 07:31 PM
They are all breast feeding.

The Power Hour.
10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Wait till after the debate and there will be even less supporters.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Still supportive, but trying to defend her in the liberal cess poll of this forum is a lost cause.

Flight3107
10-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Still supportive, but trying to defend her in the liberal cess poll of this forum is a lost cause.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:24 PM

son don't worry. your far from alone. I have been battling these liberal twats for months now.

byrontx
10-01-2008, 09:29 PM
The debate format is perfect for Palin (it's not really a debate). I think she sticks to time-tested conservative mantras and gets a bounce-back.

The Power Hour.
10-01-2008, 09:29 PM

Bitch there are more GOPs then DEMs in this forum they just choose to hide like rats!

When Gore lost to Bush it was 10 to 1 on all the silly finger waving Bush lovers saying "ha ha" "We told you" 'ha ha" ... "we told you"

Hell a few weeks back when Palin was picked you asshats were out in full force like a roaches. And when Obama was dealing with the REV, or when Hillary fucked up you guys were all over this forum creating a Bush loving GOP cesspool so don't pull out the cesspool card this is your forum, call upon your messiah Yonnivore...and re group.... :lmao

MannyIsGod
10-01-2008, 09:39 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:42 PM

yay everyone ... dumbfuck is here!

CubanMustGo
10-01-2008, 09:50 PM

You forgot to start your sentence with "son", neocon fool.

BRHornet45
10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
You forgot to start your sentence with "son", neocon fool.

son there you are!

TheMadHatter
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM
My guess is most are too embarrassed at this point. McCain's campaign is looking more desperate with each passing day.

Obama is headed for a landslide victory.

Anti.Hero
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
There's nothing embarrassing about not falling for Obama's bullshit. :hat

Del Griffith
10-02-2008, 01:03 AM
There's nothing embarrassing about not falling for Obama's bullshit. :hat

Hey think about it! what's the alternative,...... falling for Palin's Moose shit?

How embarrassing would that be?

mouse
10-02-2008, 01:17 AM

Manny is light years ahead of us, and is for sure in the top 10 list of one of the smartest persons posting in Texas.

Clandestino
10-02-2008, 05:50 AM
i truly think the democrats forgot that PALIN is NOT running for president.

boutons_
10-02-2008, 06:30 AM
McLame without his pitbull bitch would be even lamer.

Foreign Muslim terrorist HUSSEIN is pulling away from Senile Old Unstable McLame and his tawdry, tacky, common pitbull bitch distracting gimmick.

Repugs forget that the VP office isn't worth a "pitcher of warm spit".

SnakeBoy
10-02-2008, 06:32 AM
i truly think the democrats forgot that PALIN is NOT running for president.

They've also forgotten that she is the only one on either ticket who got elected to office and didn't forget who she worked for. Politicians that work for the people who elected them...can't have that in washington.

boutons_
10-02-2008, 06:43 AM
"didn't forget who she worked for"

You must be referring to her $500M subsidy to the oilcos so those bankrupt oilcos would build a pipeline.

Clandestino
10-02-2008, 07:47 AM
McLame without his pitbull bitch would be even lamer.

Foreign Muslim terrorist HUSSEIN is pulling away from Senile Old Unstable McLame and his tawdry, tacky, common pitbull bitch distracting gimmick.

Repugs forget that the VP office isn't worth a "pitcher of warm spit".

:lmao

I always crack at up douchtons names for McCain. I bet he spends all fucking day and night thinking of names.

NASCARdad
10-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Manny is light years ahead of us, and is for sure in the top 10 list of one of the smartest persons posting in Texas.

boutons_
10-02-2008, 08:01 AM
John McLame, hero of the disaster film "Lie Hard"

101A
10-02-2008, 08:03 AM
I was a Palin supporter. I'm still here; but, frankly, I gave McCain too much credit on his vetting process.

I watched previous Alaskan debates, and she looked good; I checked out her resume, and, although short, no severe red flags jumped out at me. I listened to her speach at the RNC and got very excited that this might actually be race. I never once, hoever, made a prediction that McCain would win.

Since then I have been disillusioned primarily with McCain. Palin, I think, is not dumb; but she is also not ready to be a candidate for national office. She is not polished, coached, or, frankly, learned enough on national political issues. She is having facts, figures and data thrown at her, probably 24/7, and obviously doesn't have a firm foundation to plug that data into. She, obviously, is NOT a political junkie.

I was at a lecture given by Mary Matalin and James Carville last night; and Matalin summed it up pretty well; said she would do better to just be herself; answer off the top of her head - with the actual first thing that comes to her mind, rather than trying to regurgitate talking points. She said Palin should define her role as VP; and not let the reporter define it for her. Basically, she said Palin should be an amabassador to the States, as opposed to a Cheney like Right hand man, or a Biden like pseudo Sec. State. She said that the American people would buy that, and instead of trying to be a policy wonk (which she is not) she should be herself. This, of course, ignores the fact that McCain is a 72 year old cancer survivor. If McCain was 62; this would be much less of a problem.

I will defend Palin insofar as she is apparently a great governor and reformer in Alaska. They had nearly as corrupt a political culture as Chicago; at all levels of government; and she has done a great job cleaning that up.

I will also defend her insofar as she HAS gotten treated differently that just about any other political figure I have ever seen. Troopergate was a HUGE deal; until the media thought it was more effective to hammer on her intelligence. Why is troopergate not reported anymore? It was important at one time, it's still there; but it wasn't serving its purpose, was it? The purpose was NOT to inform us of goings on in Alaska, its purpose was to damage Palin. That is pretty clear, now.

I will also defend Palin as a potentially good VP choice; but it is one that should have been made early on, and kept pretty much under wraps, while she LEARNED how to be a national candidate - and potential VP, or even President.

As it is, her reputation is probably ruined, her career, even in Alaskan politics is gonna take some hits, and she is going to replace Quayle as standard bearer for "dumb politician". Hell, Carville told a Quayle joke LAST NIGHT! In a few months, Palin will be the punch line.

She's gotten a raw deal, IMO.

101A
10-02-2008, 08:07 AM

Sometimes I think Kori should be quicker with discipline on the board. Manny holds his own. You don't have the post count, or tenure to post like Whott.

florige
10-02-2008, 08:11 AM
I was a Palin supporter. I'm still here; but, frankly, I gave McCain too much credit on his vetting process.

I watched previous Alaskan debates, and she looked good; I checked out her resume, and, although short, no severe red flags jumped out at me. I listened to her speach at the RNC and got very excited that this might actually be race. I never once, hoever, made a prediction that McCain would win.

Since then I have been disillusioned primarily with McCain. Palin, I think, is not dumb; but she is also not ready to be a candidate for national office. She is not polished, coached, or, frankly, learned enough on national political issues. She is having facts, figures and data thrown at her, probably 24/7, and obviously doesn't have a firm foundation to plug that data into. She, obviously, is NOT a political junkie.

I was at a lecture given by Mary Matalin and James Carville last night; and Matalin summed it up pretty well; said she would do better to just be herself; answer off the top of her head - with the actual first thing that comes to her mind, rather than trying to regurgitate talking points. She said Palin should define her role as VP; and not let the reporter define it for her. Basically, she said Palin should be an amabassador to the States, as opposed to a Cheney like Right hand man, or a Biden like pseudo Sec. State. She said that the American people would buy that, and instead of trying to be a policy wonk (which she is not) she should be herself. This, of course, ignores the fact that McCain is a 72 year old cancer survivor. If McCain was 62; this would be much less of a problem.

I will defend Palin insofar as she is apparently a great governor and reformer in Alaska. They had nearly as corrupt a political culture as Chicago; at all levels of government; and she has done a great job cleaning that up.

I will also defend her insofar as she HAS gotten treated differently that just about any other political figure I have ever seen. Troopergate was a HUGE deal; until the media thought it was more effective to hammer on her intelligence. Why is troopergate not reported anymore? It was important at one time, it's still there; but it wasn't serving its purpose, was it? The purpose was NOT to inform us of goings on in Alaska, its purpose was to damage Palin. That is pretty clear, now.

I will also defend Palin as a potentially good VP choice; but it is one that should have been made early on, and kept pretty much under wraps, while she LEARNED how to be a national candidate - and potential VP, or even President.

As it is, her reputation is probably ruined, her career, even in Alaskan politics is gonna take some hits, and she is going to replace Quayle as standard bearer for "dumb politician". Hell, Carville told a Quayle joke LAST NIGHT! In a few months, Palin will be the punch line.

She's gotten a raw deal, IMO.

Yeah that makes sense.

Extra Stout
10-02-2008, 08:14 AM
I agree with 101A's take and admit that the McCain campaign's handling of the affair is causing me to question my vote.

10-02-2008, 08:18 AM
She is a much better debater than she is during an interview and I think she'll come through much better than McCain ever could and quite frankly may just show him how its done.

boutons_
10-02-2008, 08:29 AM
How is pitbull bitch getting a deal different/worse from another bone-head VP, Dan Quayle?

pitbull bitch will probably score well in the debate, not on content, nor issues, nor serious points, but on rhetoric and polemics, plus insults, zingers, and gotchas prepared by her handlers.

Since when do self-described pitbull bitches need sympathy? Her vindictive, imperious nastiness up in Alaska precluded any sympathetic treatment. She plays hardball, so gets hardball played back at her.

If she can't take the heat, why is she in the kitchen?

101A
10-02-2008, 08:39 AM
How is pitbull bitch getting a deal different/worse from another bone-head VP, Dan Quayle?

Quayle was a senator; already on the National stage. She was a governor is a state closer to Moscow than D.C.

You can't say "No" when asked. She is also confident and proud.

Hook Dem
10-02-2008, 08:39 AM

pitbull bitch will probably score well in the debate, not on content, nor issues, nor serious points, but on rhetoric and polemics, plus insults, zingers, and gotchas prepared by her handlers.

Since when do self-described pitbull bitches need sympathy? Her vindictive, imperious nastiness up in Alaska precluded any sympathetic treatment. She plays hardball, so gets hardball played back at her.

How is your mom "nancy pelosi" doing croutons?:lmao

Findog
10-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Sometimes I think Kori should be quicker with discipline on the board. Manny holds his own. You don't have the post count, or tenure to post like Whott.

I don't think whottt has the post count or tenure to post like whottt. I can't say I don't resort to name-calling, but as its his default go-to debating maneuver, it just shows his arguments are weak sauce.

ChumpDumper
10-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Why is troopergate not reported anymore? It was important at one time, it's still there; but it wasn't serving its purpose, was it?There was simply no new news in the Troopergate story once the McCain campaign decided stonewalling was the best course of action.

That might actually change today.

And Palin did not get a raw deal. She tried to pretend she was something she wasn't and failed horribly.