PDA

View Full Version : Teen charged for mushroom stamp

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 05:53 AM
this is a good read...

http://www.wstm.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=199022

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 11:06 a.m.

MEXICO, OSWEGO COUNTY -- An Oswego County teenager is accused of performing a lewd act. The 16-year-old is facing several charges stemming from the bizarre incident.

The Oswego County Sheriff's department issued the following press release:

On 9/26/08 at 3:35 p.m., a 16 year old male residing in the Town of Mexico was arrested for Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a class A misdemeanor, and Sexual Abuse, Third Degree, and Public Lewdness, both class B misdemeanors, after being accused of hitting a female student in the face with his penis after asking her if she had ever had a “mushroom stamp.” The incident occurred while riding on a school bus in the presence of other students. The youth was released on appearance tickets and is scheduled to answer the charges before Town of Mexico Court on 10/07/08.

:lmao

Rip-Hamilton32
10-02-2008, 06:15 AM
:lol

I Love Me Some Me
10-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Como se dice', "mushroom stamp"?

BacktoBasics
10-02-2008, 08:23 AM
What is this world coming to when you can't smack a chic in the face with your penis?

Fonzie
10-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Aaaaaaay....I'd rather have a pink taco stamp. :tu

I. Hustle
10-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Are they just going to continue to take all the fun out of highschool. I remember going up to girls and saying "I believe this is yours madame"

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I'd never do that due to the fear I'd knock them unconscious.

ORION
10-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Man we used to do this all the time in high school. chicks just went along with it.

mrsmaalox
10-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Are they just going to continue to take all the fun out of highschool. I remember going up to girls and saying "I believe this is yours madame"

Man we used to do this all the time in high school. chicks just went along with it.

:lol Damn what kind of high schools did you guys go to? If any guy did that to me in high school, I would have been mortified and dropped dead right on the spot!!

I'd never do that due to the fear I'd knock them unconscious.

:lmao :lmao

ORION
10-02-2008, 10:42 AM
:lol Damn what kind of high schools did you guys go to? If any guy did that to me in high school, I would have been mortified and dropped dead right on the spot!!

:lmao :lmao

just your average high school were whipping it out was no big deal. Some girls would play a game were you could grab their boobs and they tried to grab your wang.

mrsmaalox
10-02-2008, 11:14 AM
just your average high school were whipping it out was no big deal. Some girls would play a game were you could grab their boobs and they tried to grab your wang.

Well all I can say is that it's a good thing my son and his friends don't play those kinds of games at his high school! :nope

Riiiiight :lol

ORION
10-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Well all I can say is that it's a good thing my son and his friends don't play those kinds of games at his high school! :nope

Riiiiight :lol

I doubt he tells you everything. Has he shoved his fingers in your face and said " what does this smell like?"

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 11:20 AM
I think the biggest difference since my time in high school is the relatively recent trend toward degradation/humiliation. There is a huge difference between just whipping it out and actually hitting someone in the face with your dick. I was far from an innocent flower in high school, but I'd have had a problem with that.

mrsmaalox
10-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I doubt he tells you everything. Has he shoved his fingers in your face and said " what does this smell like?"

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he doesn't tell me everything!! And, no he has not. :)

dickface
10-02-2008, 11:41 AM
urbandictionary.com is ruining society.

Bigzax
10-02-2008, 11:50 AM
him and his daddy would get a foot stamp on their ass if that was my daughter...

ORION
10-02-2008, 11:51 AM
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he doesn't tell me everything!! And, no he has not. :)

good. just don't try and find out

Slydragon
10-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Damn, Sexual Abuse? Back in my day if they open there mouth it was cool if it stayed closed you moved on to the next girl, you may get diss with a closes mouth but you were a free man to try another day.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2008, 12:11 PM
sad. its just sad how low our society is falling.

this girl might have never seen a penis before, and now her innocence in that regard is gone. a future boyfriend/husband would have liked to be the one to do that to her first, yet this male did it. its just sad... kids shouldnt be online with free reign. they learn things they shouldnt be learning at an age where they can't make good decisions.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2008, 12:24 PM
urbandictionary.com is ruining society.

It certainly has a lot to do with the humiliation/degradation trend to which I was referring.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-02-2008, 12:44 PM
This story shocks me.

I never knew I had a son in the city of Mexico, Oswego County. The early 90's are still kind of hazy for me.

I'm out.....again.

mrsmaalox
10-02-2008, 12:45 PM
sad. its just sad how low our society is falling.

this girl might have never seen a penis before, and now her innocence in that regard is gone. a future boyfriend/husband would have liked to be the one to do that to her first, yet this male did it. its just sad... kids shouldnt be online with free reign. they learn things they shouldnt be learning at an age where they can't make good decisions.

:rollin

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2008, 01:07 PM
i think that kid skip ass2mouth, and went straight for the mouth....

JoeChalupa
10-02-2008, 01:26 PM
I think the biggest difference since my time in high school is the relatively recent trend toward degradation/humiliation. There is a huge difference between just whipping it out and actually hitting someone in the face with your dick. I was far from an innocent flower in high school, but I'd have had a problem with that.

Another reason I wouldn't do it is because my whipping it out would cause the other guys degradation and humiliation.

Slydragon
10-02-2008, 02:27 PM

Because you don't have one to whip out? You could pretend.

I. Hustle
10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
This is wrong! Anything sexual in school should be just between a teacher and her student.

Many PackYao
10-02-2008, 04:56 PM
this is a good read...

http://www.wstm.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=199022

:lmao

:lmao:rollin

David Bowie
10-02-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry. I don't find this funny at all. If someone did that to me, I'd kick them in the nuts.

Many PackYao
10-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry. I don't find this funny at all. If someone did that to me, I'd kick them in the nuts.
says the man who wears makeup.:loljk!:p:

The sone
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
es una estampia de champinones

Tits McGee
10-02-2008, 11:56 PM

Because you don't have one to whip out? You could pretend. Guess again.

Clandestino
10-03-2008, 07:51 AM

LOL! too fucking funny :lmao