Bulls

West
Blazers

Darkhorse to make it to the conference finals

East
Raptors

West
Clippers

I really like the Raptors lineup with Oneal and Bosh anchoring the middle and calderon running around like a steve nash type of PG and kapono and bargnani in the wing. this is all dependant on Oneal staying healthy but i like their rostor

The clippers with camby and kaman getting 25 boards and 5 blocks a night will be a nightmare to penetrate on. Davis will get free to open up the offense and ricky davis off the bench can be streaky but dangerous. Thornton is probably one of the best young studs in the league and mobley is a steady vet to help the progression of eric gordon.

sook
10-02-2008, 08:40 PM
the rockets will be an 8 seed in trying to preserve their health.
Boo kit

MrChug
10-02-2008, 09:25 PM
76rs 2nd is as improbable as the Mavs making the playoffs...

Mr.ChugDynasty
10-02-2008, 10:36 PM

A-FUCKING-MEN, fuck the mavs!

fuck off and die

mavs>spurs2
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
LOL mrchug is like the most obnoxious message board poser i've ever come across..even when he's not talkin shit about the mavs

Allanon
10-02-2008, 11:32 PM
West

1 Lakers
2 Hornets
3 Rockets
4 Spurs
5 Jazz
6 Suns
7 Clippers
8 Mavs

You can't have all 3 southwest teams in the top 3 so Jazz have to be up in the top 4.

I like the call on the Clippers, I think they'll be pretty good as well and I think the Blazers too.

One of the Texas Triangle teams will miss the Playoffs.

turiaf for president
10-02-2008, 11:55 PM
You can't have all 3 southwest teams in the top 3 so Jazz have to be up in the top 4.

I like the call on the Clippers, I think they'll be pretty good as well and I think the Blazers too.

One of the Texas Triangle teams will miss the Playoffs.

yes i know. i had the seedings according to record. if the spurs have a better record than the jazz, they will be the 5th seed but still have homecourt advantage

Mavs are a bubble team for me. we'll see =D i wanna see a good season!

turiaf for president
10-02-2008, 11:59 PM

maybe. i just think brand will be HUGE in the east. not too many 4's that like to bang in the east. the 76ers were surging at the end of last year too.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Despite all the media hate, i guarantee the Nuggets make the playoffs :smokin