PDA

View Full Version : Palin stands her ground in VP debate with Biden

ducks
10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081003/ap_on_el_pr/vice_presidential_debate;_ylt=AnlvJAhsbcgHwl61Pb_6 WaFh24cA

Spurminator
10-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Headlines like that make me insane.

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Headline should read

"Palin didn't look like shit as many thought she would"

Creepn
10-02-2008, 11:03 PM
She did and I'm disappointed.

It's probably because of that cheat sheet she was fumbling with behind the podium.

CubanMustGo
10-02-2008, 11:27 PM
She did better than I expected, but one of these days she's going to learn to say things without using one long run-on sentence after another.

You could sure tell when she rolled into one of her talking points, like that blurb when she launced into Biden for "looking backward."

Anti.Hero
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I stopped watching after 20 mins, but unless she did a 180* she didn't stand up for shit.

She stood there letting Biden call her a hypocrite on the windfall tax profits for oil companies. What he is accusing her of and what she did are apples and oranges. She doesn't respond. Pathetic.

She stood there sounding like THEM while talking about this credit debacle. Not attacking the dems role in this or the way of thinking that will fuck us over in the future. Pathetic.

McCain thinks he will get somewhere trying to sound like the Obama camp, instead of getting to the meat and potatoes of things to really land death blows.

She didn't stand up to shit. Just more McCain camp talking points of stupidity.

McCain is OUT OF TOUCH. He's spent so much time trying to be like THEM he has no fucking idea what it's going to take to win. Pathetic.

sook
10-03-2008, 12:07 AM
all she talked about was alaska, she admitted that she wasn't even answering the questions she was supposed to...o boy the brainwashed american public