PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to call it now (lol...)

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
This race stays very close till the end, and Obama wins. He will win by a shockingly good margin too.

The ONLY way McCain wins this race is if we attack or are attacked by Iran. Or if Israel attacks Iran.
That is his only chance.
Because after every debate, IMO, nothing has swayed too much either way. And with the economic troubles, that inevitably favors Obama, viewed from the middle. The only way the middle marriott will blindly follow McCain is if there is a serious foreign crises.

Now, all we gotta do is hope those jews on the Mediterranean don't stir the pot. They actually came out with a statement the other day and said they have no intention of considering a strike against Iran until AFTER the November elections, because they don't want to influence our elections.

So here it is. If no foreign crises happens Obama wins, if it does (and it will involve Iran) McCain wins. Not only wins, but utterly dominates.

MannyIsGod
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Gee welcome to the party biatch. Are you also going to predict the Boston Celtics win the NBA title in 08?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 11:25 PM
It's pretty lame, but i had to make a thread about it so that when we attack Iran in a couple weeks or Iran mysteriously attacks us, I can bump it and prove my superiority to boutons and his ilk.

But hey you yourself said this race is anything but decided.

MannyIsGod
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah I'm just fucking with you. Its too hard for me to call it for the black guy until after every last vote is counted.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I just want the self satisifcation of bumping a correct prediction. This race really don't mean much to me.

I'm already starting my campaigning for Duncan/Robinson '20.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2008, 11:30 PM
I just want the self satisifcation of bumping a correct prediction. This race really don't mean much to me.

I'm already starting my campaigning for Duncan/Robinson '20.

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
What's funny is that Duncan/Robinson ticket still wouldn't carry texas :lmao

baseline bum
10-02-2008, 11:33 PM
What's funny is that Duncan/Robinson ticket still wouldn't carry texas :lmao

:lol

The Robinson/Duncan one would though.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Blasphemy! I want change dammit not some preacher that is a member of the old politique

MannyIsGod
10-02-2008, 11:37 PM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3540/maverickkj5.jpg

OH SHIT

:lmao

This shit might give Putin head a run for its money.

sook
10-03-2008, 12:06 AM
inside all of us know who's gonna win, kinda like bush-kerry

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 12:33 AM
correction..........all of us know who should win...don't underestimate the GOPs ability to steal elections...especially when you have a lot of powerful people who could go to prison based on the outcome...

TheMadHatter
10-03-2008, 12:33 AM
They should call you Nostradamus.

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 12:42 AM
They should call you Nostradamus.

I know your talking to CBF, but anyone Remember 2005? :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8491

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2008, 12:48 AM
correction..........all of us know who should win...don't underestimate the GOPs ability to steal elections...especially when you have a lot of powerful people who could go to prison based on the outcome...

I don't even think Diebold voting armies can fix this one.

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 12:50 AM
...won't stop them from trying....remember they were able to change millions of votes in 04...hell, just in Ohio alone...

Clandestino
10-03-2008, 06:00 AM
nbadan... why do you even use the internet... the government could be monitoring you and get inside your brain!!!

MannyIsGod
10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
nbadan... why do you even use the internet... the government could be monitoring you and get inside your brain!!!

lol

Shelly
10-03-2008, 03:04 PM
While I'm sure this is happening on both sides, it's kinda scary that some voters are voting without knowing what's going on.

Sal Interviews Obama Supporters In Harlem. 10/01/08. 6:05am

Howard said that Sal went to Harlem yesterday and asked people up there who they're voting for. Most of them said Obama. He said that Sal then gave them a list of McCain's policies and told the people that they were Obama's and they were all for those policies. Howard played the audio of Sal doing that and all of the people were backing Obama even when he told them that Sarah Palin was his running mate.
Robin asked what people are drinking up there in Harlem. Howard played more of the clips and all of the people being interviewed would back Obama no matter what Sal said.

Howard said Sal did find one guy who is voting for McCain up there in Harlem. The guy told Sal he was more experienced than Obama so that's one reason he was voting for him. Sal asked him about Joe Biden being his Vice President and the guy had no clue that was actually Obama's running mate.

Anti.Hero
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
NBADan says this as college yutes are marching up and down the streets of Ohio registering anything that moves.