PDA

View Full Version : Dickau Leave Italy Because of Steroids

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Dickau claim he is cut from Avellino because he have bad back and this Italy club "cut him" and no guarantee contract. He go back to NBA because of this.

Italian club hear this and get mad and say real story is he inform them he is on steroids like most all players in NBA and must have them to play at normal level. They tell him no and this not allowed in European clubs. he then ask them for doctor prescription for the steroids from team doctor and say this is legal in both NBA drug program and in US. Club refuse and say is illegal in Italy League the Euroleague and also for EU and Italy laws.

Dickau play couple games without steroids and start to suck badly. He tell team he must have the steroids and this is how most all players in NBA is. Team cancel his contract because he is in breach of it.

Then he make up this story to US press and team is angry and will not let true story not be tell.

So now we know truth about NBA players and story about how NBA players in Olympics is only ban if they test positive for substance not allow in NBA. Now we know team us is dopers because Dickau tell Avellino steroids is legal in NBA and almost all players is on them team doctor just write prescription for them and say player have "injury" and this is "legal". Like Dickau say i just say I have knee injury or bad back and I get "legal prescription".

This why NBA players is not allow in Olympics and this for US players and NBA players from other country unless they can only be ban if they tests positiove for substance not allow in NBA by doctor prescription.

Rockets fans is wonder why T-Mac keep gain weight I see all time in their forum now they have answer. Dickau explain NBA players with "chronic knee" or "chronic back" is all on steroids.

Allanon
10-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Dickau claim he is cut from Avellino because he have bad back and this Italy club "cut him" and no guarantee contract. He go back to NBA because of this.

Italian club hear this and get mad and say real story is he inform them he is on steroids like most all players in NBA and must have them to play at normal level. They tell him no and this not allowed in European clubs. he then ask them for doctor prescription for the steroids from team doctor and say this is legal in both NBA drug program and in US. Club refuse and say is illegal in Italy League the Euroleague and also for EU and Italy laws.

Dickau play couple games without steroids and start to suck badly. He tell team he must have the steroids and this is how most all players in NBA is. Team cancel his contract because he is in breach of it.

Then he make up this story to US press and team is angry and will not let true story not be tell.

So now we know truth about NBA players and story about how NBA players in Olympics is only ban if they test positive for substance not allow in NBA. Now we know team us is dopers because Dickau tell Avellino steroids is legal in NBA and almost all players is on them team doctor just write prescription for them and say player have "injury" and this is "legal". Like Dickau say i just say I have knee injury or bad back and I get "legal prescription".

This why NBA players is not allow in Olympics and this for US players and NBA players from other country unless they can only be ban if they tests positiove for substance not allow in NBA by doctor prescription.

Rockets fans is wonder why T-Mac keep gain weight I see all time in their forum now they have answer. Dickau explain NBA players with "chronic knee" or "chronic back" is all on steroids.

Interview from Kobe Bryant a couple of days ago:

Media Question: Now that you have turned 30, do you think you will have problems?

Kobe answer: You know, we were practicing during the Olympics and we started doing layups. Guys started getting fancy and doing dunks and junk. And there were officials and spectators watching.

When it was my turn, I wound up and did a 360 windmill dunk.

As soon as the practice was over, the Olympic officials called me over for an immediate drug test. True story <laughs>

Flight3107
10-03-2008, 12:19 AM

Kill yourself

TDMVPDPOY
10-03-2008, 12:25 AM
dickau is a scrub anyway...

JamStone
10-03-2008, 12:32 AM
He needs to use more. He sucks.

ChumpDumper
10-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Your search - dan dickau steroids - did not match any documents.

T Park
10-03-2008, 02:04 AM
:lol

fail

BronxCowboy
10-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Dickau explain NBA players with "chronic knee" or "chronic back" is all on steroids.

You dumbass . . . steroids used for chronic pains and injuries are glucocorticoids, which are perfectly legal in every country and every league and are part of legitimate medical practice. Illegal (anabolic) steroids are testosterone and its derivitives which are absolutely not legal in the NBA (although some people may still use them . . . but Dickau would be the least suspect). IF the Italian team is really saying what you say they are (link?) then either something was lost in translation or they are engaging in a smear campaign.

stretch
10-03-2008, 08:25 AM

hi dude who posts from a houston ip

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
See I not make this up.

http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/dan-dickau-what-was-that/

tlongII
10-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Cortisone is not a "muscle-building" steroid. It's an anti-inflammatory.

JamStone
10-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Stop the presses. tlong made a good post!

What would the NFL be without cortisone shots?

angelbelow
10-09-2008, 02:10 PM
lol

Indazone
10-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Cortisone is still technically a steroid

Kori Ellis
10-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Cortisone is still technically a steroid

But not a banned substance by the NBA, FIBA or the Olympics.

Medvedenko
10-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Too Funny....oh, and stop posting this nonsense.

koriwhat
10-09-2008, 07:01 PM
somebody needs to kill kill_bill_pana because his nonesense has been out of control for sometime now.

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Cortisone is not a "muscle-building" steroid. It's an anti-inflammatory.

Learn to READ. The fact it is not cortisone reason prove Dickau is lying and must be some "other drug" not allow in Euroleague and Italian league but allow in NBA. In Italy league must approve cortisone when doctor ask and say it is needed by player. Avellino already say Dickau is make this lie about cortisone up and he want anabolic steroid like he say is be give to NBA players by team doctors.

"pharmaceuticals he probably had to take and you might think he took substances that are allowed in the US but not in Europe.

It is important to say that you can’t just buy anything in the United States and that we’re talking about pharmaceuticals allowed in within US basketball and just not allowed within FIBA or Euroleague play.

What drug could that be? Maybe cortisone. Use of cortisone requires special permission in Italy and must be permitted by the Italian league, which for sure would not have been a problem in Dan Dickau’s case."

Yes idiot other players in Italy and even same team are use cortisone.

Just like Avellino team say have nothing to do with lie he make up about cortisone and was in fact illegal steroid that he say NBA players is gets away with taking.

Indazone
10-10-2008, 10:08 AM
meah, nobody cares about this half pint scrub anyways. So what if he roided up? It's not news cause basically nobody cares. But now if Childress got his butt kicked out and was caught doping...now that would be news.

tlongII
10-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Learn to READ. The fact it is not cortisone reason prove Dickau is lying and must be some "other drug" not allow in Euroleague and Italian league but allow in NBA. In Italy league must approve cortisone when doctor ask and say it is needed by player. Avellino already say Dickau is make this lie about cortisone up and he want anabolic steroid like he say is be give to NBA players by team doctors.

"pharmaceuticals he probably had to take and you might think he took substances that are allowed in the US but not in Europe.

It is important to say that you can’t just buy anything in the United States and that we’re talking about pharmaceuticals allowed in within US basketball and just not allowed within FIBA or Euroleague play.

What drug could that be? Maybe cortisone. Use of cortisone requires special permission in Italy and must be permitted by the Italian league, which for sure would not have been a problem in Dan Dickau’s case."

Yes idiot other players in Italy and even same team are use cortisone.

Just like Avellino team say have nothing to do with lie he make up about cortisone and was in fact illegal steroid that he say NBA players is gets away with taking.

If you learn to WRITE, then maybe I'll learn to READ.

tlongII
10-10-2008, 10:30 AM
The following are banned substances in the NBA as of 2004. Not sure if there are any updates...

A. Drugs of Abuse
Amphetamine and its analogs (including, but not limited to, methamphetamine and MDMA)
Cocaine
LSD
Opiates (Heroin, Codeine, Morphine)
Phencyclidine (PCP)

B. Marijuana and its Byproducts

C. Steroids
Androstenedione
Bolasterone
Boldenone
Clenbuterol
Clostebol
Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Dromostanolone
Ephedra (also called Ma Huang, Bishop's Tea and Chi Powder)
Ephedrine
Ethylestrenol
Fluoxymesterone
Furazebol
Gestrinone
Mesterolone
Methandienone
Methandriol
Methenolone
Methylephedrine
Methyltestosterone
Mibolerone
Nandrolone
Norpseudoephedrine (also called cathine)
Oxandrolone
Oxymesterone
Oxymetholone
Phenylpropanolamine (PPA)
Pseudoephedrine
Stanozolol
Testosterone
Tetrahydrogestrinone (THG)
Trenbolone

tlongII
10-10-2008, 10:32 AM
In other words, the NBA DOES test for steroids.

Many PackYao
10-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Dan Dickout!:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-10-2008, 12:19 PM
In other words, the NBA DOES test for steroids.

How many time this have be explained to you? Dickau say team doctors give them to any player with "injury". Player say he have "sore knee" or "hurt back" and then steroid is allow and test positive will not count. Is this such hard thing understand?

tlongII
10-10-2008, 12:22 PM
How many time this have be explained to you? Dickau say team doctors give them to any player with "injury". Player say he have "sore knee" or "hurt back" and then steroid is allow and test positive will not count. Is this such hard thing understand?

I rarely understand anything you say. Perhaps it's the fake greek persona?

Sissiborgo
10-10-2008, 12:28 PM
pff..:rolleyes