PDA

View Full Version : this forum...

DBryant88
10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
... seems dead now that all the MMA fans have left, and all i can do is :lol

nobody really care about other sports. The MMA fans kept this forum alive. but now were gone and i'm happy. Have fun with NASCAR, GOLF, and SOCCER:lmao

2centsworth
10-03-2008, 12:35 PM
lol at not jerking off to a sport? The NBA forum is/was dead too.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
nascar is a sport?

Red Rooster
10-31-2008, 03:22 PM
who gives a crap about mmgay

SAtown
10-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Cool thread

mexicanjunior
10-31-2008, 05:26 PM
This forum picks up when a big boxing matches occur...it's not like MMA, where PPV events happen every 2 days to chat about. Boxing actually takes its time and builds up anticipation for it's good fights.

dallaskd
10-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Boxing actually takes its time and builds up anticipation for it's good fights.

There's more top guys in mma right now. You can make blockbuster fights very easy in mma.

lefty
10-31-2008, 08:52 PM
nascar is a sport?

No but Poker is :D

dbreiden83080
10-31-2008, 11:32 PM
This forum picks up when a big boxing matches occur...it's not like MMA, where PPV events happen every 2 days to chat about. Boxing actually takes its time and builds up anticipation for it's good fights.

What good fights are left? After Oscar and Manny and Oscar retires maybe Boxing will have one good fight left a year. I mean does anyone care about way past his prime Roy Jones fighting Calzaghe? That fight should have happened like 7 years ago, when Roy was the PD for PD king and one of the best fighters of all time. He is a shell of that fighter now..

Problem with Boxing is all the legendary stars are either retired like Lennox Lewis or out of their primes and soon to be retired like, Hopkins, Jones JR, Calzaghe, De la Hoya, Shane Mosley. Nobody is stepping up to take their place. MMA is the combat sport of the future and i think most boxing prospects are transitioning to MMA instead. I still like Boxing but it's future looks bleak..