PDA

View Full Version : sons this video PERFECTLY describes most WHITE liberals on SpursTalk ...

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 12:51 PM
sons as a black man, I have to say that this is the best video I have seen describing most white liberals in this country ... especially the proud, flamboyant, white liberals on this message board in particular. this video describes most of you white liberals perfectly.

D0PTSDWMWmI

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Where are those screen shots you claimed to have had?

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Where are those screen shots you claimed to have had?

son your not worth it. plus its not even worth repeating the hateful words you sent me.

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:12 PM
son your not worth it. plus its not even worth repeating the hateful words you sent me.

Yeah I thought so. Never lie like that again. I actually know how to use photoshop.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah I thought so. Never lie like that again. I actually know how to use photoshop.

son again, your not worth it. you proved that to me with your hateful words. I REFUSE to repost the racist and homophobic terms that you used. I am not going to offend others on here by reposting it. period

JoeChalupa
10-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Offend? Girl, just post it and move on!!!

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:17 PM

son just watch the video and admit your "in the closet white pride"

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:18 PM

He would if he had any. He's lying and is too much of a piece of shit to admit it. You really have some problems you know? Trying to make it seem like someone used hate speech when they didn't. As I said in the other thread, you need to grow up.

dirk4mvp
10-03-2008, 01:21 PM
sons as a black man,

you're white

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:22 PM
He would if he had any. He's lying and is too much of a piece of shit to admit it. You really have some problems you know? Trying to make it seem like someone used hate speech when they didn't. As I said in the other thread, you need to grow up.

well son at least your childish name calling is down to "a piece of shit" now instead of the racist and homophobic slurs that you have called me before.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:23 PM
you're white

son oh really? I wonder why my skin is black then?

Shastafarian
well son at least your childish name calling is down to "a piece of shit" now instead of the racist and homophobic slurs that you have called me before.

You are a piece of shit. If you keep saying I sent you those messages then PROVIDE THEM. Otherwise admit you were lying.

clambake

bathing habits?

JoeChalupa
10-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm color blind.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
You are a piece of shit. If you keep saying I sent you those messages then PROVIDE THEM. Otherwise admit you were lying.

calm down with the name calling Alex

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
calm down with the name calling Alex

Ok. PROVIDE the messages or admit you were lying. My name isn't Alex.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Ok. PROVIDE the messages or admit you were lying. My name isn't Alex.

how is Cali?

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
how is Cali?

PROVIDE THEM

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
PROVIDE THEM

son I told you .... well never mind, its funner this way ;)

dirk4mvp
10-03-2008, 01:32 PM

because you're on the internets

dirk4mvp
10-03-2008, 01:33 PM
it's very interesting gtown goes on a hiatus and this douche faggot comes along.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:34 PM
because you're on the internets

lol whatever son. if you wanna think I am white thats fine. I understand your ignorant thinking though. trust me, I know that I am in the minority being a black republican, but its all good.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:35 PM
it's very interesting gtown goes on a hiatus and this douche faggot comes along.

son I can understand not agreeing with me. but why do you resort to homophobic name calling? "f@ggot" is a very hateful word man.

td4mvp21
10-03-2008, 01:37 PM
son I can understand not agreeing with me. but why do you resort to homophobic name calling? "f@ggot" is a very hateful word man.

:lmao @ this bitch criticizing someone for hate talk. Take a look at some of your own posts, particularly in the VP Debate thread.

whottt
10-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Holy shit...the dude nailed the fucking bullseye.

Normally I think he's just trying to position himself as the next high profile African American Leader but damned if he didn't nail this one.

Same with Iraq...every fucking time I press a liberal on Iraq and why it won't work I get the same answer:

"They are savages incapable of grasping Democracy"

:lmao it was invented right there in Iraq over 3000 years ago. 50 years ago they had Democracies all over the Middle East...300 years ago they were the most advanced civilization on Earth.

It's the ultimate bigotry..it's like they don't even view them as being the same species.

And if Obama was a true black man...he wouldn't have the nomination. It's that he acts white and talks white good enough to suit them.

It's the ultimate in bigotry.

I may have to start taking this guy more seriously...

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
son I told you .... well never mind, its funner this way ;)

There's nothing funny about this. Either PROVIDE the messages or admit you lied. It's that simple.

TomBrady
10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
With all due respect BRHornet, nobody takes you seriously.

Dark Gable
10-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Or whottt for that matter. :rolleyes

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Holy shit...the dude nailed the fucking bullseye.

Normally I think he's just trying to position himself as the next high profile African American Leader but damned if he didn't nail this one.

Same with Iraq...every fucking time I press a liberal on Iraq and why it won't work I get the same answer:

"They are savages incapable of grasping Democracy"

:lmao it was invented right there in Iraq. 50 years ago they had Democracies all over the Middle East...300 years ago they were the most advanced civilization on Earth.

It's the ultimate bigotry..it's like they don't even view them as being the same species.

And if Obama was a true black man...he wouldn't have the nomination. It's that he acts white and talks white good enough to suit them.

It's the ultimate in bigotry.

I may have to start taking this guy more seriously...

exactly. finally someone with some sense in this thread

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:40 PM
With all due respect BRHornet, nobody takes you seriously.

son how is the ankle doing?

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:42 PM
There's nothing funny about this. Either PROVIDE the messages or admit you lied. It's that simple.

fine then son. I lied ... if thats what it takes to get you to shut up then there ya go. here is an idea though ... go outside and do something productive. you have been on this message board for only a couple of weeks, yet you have nearly 1,000 post lol. by the way, just because I said I lied doesn't mean that I will EVER forget what you said.

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 01:44 PM
fine then son. I lied ... if thats what it takes to get you to shut up then there ya go. here is an idea though ... go outside and do something productive. you have been on this message board for only a couple of weeks, yet you have nearly 1,000 post lol. by the way, just because I said I lied doesn't mean that I will EVER forget what you said.

I guess that's fine. I'm sure you'll never forget what I said considering it's hard to forget something that never happened.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I guess that's fine. I'm sure you'll never forget what I said considering it's hard to forget something that never happened.

son I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are. we all say things that we don't mean sometimes. I will look past your comments if you look past mine. god bless. we are so BFF now :)

whottt
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
you victims, you poor poor victims too stupid and animalistic to help yourselves. We understand. We understand how hopeless and helpless you are. We, the elite, understand and know what is best for you. And what is best for your helpless hopeless selves is victimhood and special treatment[/Liberal]

That's exactly what they do...

If only they knew how they were really seen by the so called modern liberals.

They do it with women too. Which is why they didn't put Hillary on the ticket and why they trash and deceive about Governor Palin. Any shred of integrity would have demanded they put Clinton on the ticket. She's much more competent than Biden is.

baseline bum
10-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Religious leaders are scumbags, and their word means nothing to me.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Religious leaders are scumbags, and their word means nothing to me.

son he clearly said in the beginning of the video that if you don't believe in God then you can stand in front of your piece of wood instead of God.

SpursFanFirst
10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
you proved that to me with your hateful words. I REFUSE to repost the racist and homophobic terms that you used. I am not going to offend others on here by reposting it. period

:lol Look who's calling someone hateful!

Oh...and since when do you not want to offend someone? It seems like you did that quite well last night on the blog.

Anti.Hero
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
I've watched this dude's youtube videos and he nails a lot of shit when talking about white people. I didn't watch most of the above video but there is a "better" one on this subject where he really lays down the law.

Most people have let others turn them into politically correct robots and therefore cannot grasp what he is trying to say.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
:lol Look who's calling someone hateful!

Oh...and since when do you not want to offend someone? It seems like you did that quite well last night on the blog.

son I was drinking heavily last night. I think we all said some things we did not mean. god bless. (notice how much class I just showed)

SpursFanFirst
10-03-2008, 02:31 PM
son I was drinking heavily last night. I think we all said some things we did not mean. god bless. (notice how much class I just showed)

Nope...I meant everything I said...but I also didn't go around criticizing people based on pictures.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:32 PM
I've watched this dude's youtube videos and he nails a lot of shit when talking about white people. I didn't watch most of the above video but there is a "better" one on this subject where he really lays down the law.

Most people have let others turn them into politically correct robots and therefore cannot grasp what he is trying to say.

amen son. thanks for stepping up, being a man, and speaking your truth. most clown ass "in the closet white pride" liberals on here are too brainwashed by the men that they worship (Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart).

td4mvp21
10-03-2008, 02:33 PM

Nope, you were the only one that said stuff you didn't mean.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Nope...I meant everything I said...but I also didn't go around criticizing people based on pictures.

son its very easy to judge who is a democrat and who is a republican based on pictures. especially with females.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Nope, you were the only one that said stuff you didn't mean.

lol son obviously you don't understand sarcasm. I meant everything nasty that I ever said about you. god bless

SpursFanFirst
10-03-2008, 02:35 PM
son its very easy to judge who is a democrat and who is a republican based on pictures. especially with females.

and yet, you were wrong about me.

Anti.Hero
10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
amen son. thanks for stepping up, being a man, and speaking your truth. most clown ass "in the closet white pride" liberals on here are too brainwashed by the men that they worship (Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart).

He is still a crazy bastard :lol but I listen to everyone and he will tell you shit others are too afraid to say.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:39 PM
and yet, you were wrong about me.

son who are you voting for ?

Lisa Jobs
10-03-2008, 02:41 PM
After reading this topic I found BRHornet45 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11905) is not only white, he's not funny, and is not even old enough to buy beer.He is far from TRoll material and
I hope he doesn't get the password to the TRoll forum.

SpursFanFirst
10-03-2008, 02:41 PM
son who are you voting for ?

Well, let's see...I answered this last night, along with several others...I'm voting for McCain.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:43 PM
After reading this topic I found BRHornet45 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11905) is not only white, he's not funny, and is not even old enough to buy beer.He is far from TRoll material and
I hope he doesn't get the password to the TRoll forum.

lol why don't you believe me that I am black? not that I have to prove it, but its pretty offensive for you to call me white. been there done that in the troll forum by the way bitch. its boring in there. god bless

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, let's see...I answered this last night, along with several others...I'm voting for McCain.

son then my apologies to you. there I said it. I was wrong about you. at least I can apologize unlike most people on here. god bless.

Lisa Jobs
10-03-2008, 02:49 PM
lol why don't you believe me that I am black?

Black folks are funny. Black folks don't support puffy white bake potato head men like McCain who's grandfather owned many slaves.

Black people don't spend their Fridays in a all white spurs forum talking politics to a bunch wannabe Mexicans.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Black folks are funny. Black folks don't support puffy white bake potato head men like McCain who grandfather owned slaves.

Black people don't spend their Fridays in a all white spurs forum talking politics to a bunch wannabe Mexicans.

son now how racist can you possibly be? so let me get this straight. according to you ....

1. Since I am black, I am not allowed to support anyone other than the Democratic party?

2. Also, since I am black, I shouldn't be talking with white people on message boards that are predominantly white?

3. You are assuming that the white people on here are "wannabe" Mexicans?

Anti.Hero
10-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Son your sig makes a great point but my eyes are starting to hurt.

Helen Thomas...yikes.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Son your sig makes a great point but my eyes are starting to hurt.

Helen Thomas...yikes.

lol

Lisa Jobs
10-03-2008, 03:10 PM
son now how racist can you possibly be? so let me get this straight. according to you ....

1. Since I am black, I am not allowed to support anyone other than the Democratic party

There is a difference!
Your not not African Black like 50 cent or 2pac your daddy's pappy didn't come here in a white owned slave ship, your what they call Cajun black, your just another dark skinned Cuban trying be hip.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 03:14 PM
There is a difference!
Your not not African Black like 50 cent or 2pac your daddy's pappy didn't come here in a white owned slave ship, your what they call Cajun black, your just another dark skinned Cuban trying be hip.

wow. your ignorance and racism is clearly showing here lol. nothing else needs to be said.

JoeChalupa
10-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Sons a bitches!

Spurtacus
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
This thread reminds me of the episode of Dave Chappelle where he was black but thought he was white. Except BBHornet is white trying to pass off as a black man.

JoeChalupa
10-03-2008, 04:52 PM
We are all the same color inside. I'm brown on the outside but I'm only human.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
This thread reminds me of the episode of Dave Chappelle where he was black but thought he was white. Except BBHornet is white trying to pass off as a black man.

you are truly pathetic and your racism shows as well. I am a black republican. yes I know we are rare (less than 10% of the entire black population), but we do exist. I don't have to prove anything to you, but I figured I would state the facts again since SOME of you are obsessed with my skin color ... go figure. white guys worried about skin color.

Spurtacus
10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
you are truly pathetic and your racism shows as well. I am a black republican. yes I know we are rare (less than 10% of the entire black population), but we do exist. I don't have to prove anything to you, but I figured I would state the facts again since SOME of you are obsessed with my skin color ... go figure. white guys worried about skin color.

/cry

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 05:37 PM
/cry

son its cool. keep hatin and making jokes about skin color. classy.

George Gervin's Afro
10-03-2008, 05:41 PM

seriously, you do douche bag fags a disservice when comparingthem brhornets..

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 05:42 PM
seriously, you do douche bag fags a disservice when comparingthem brhornets..

son your grammar is incredible! please put the bong down for at least 10 minutes man.

clambake
10-03-2008, 05:46 PM
son your grammar is incredible! please put the bong down for at least 10 minutes man.

i think it's shameful....the way they been treatin' you, pops.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 05:47 PM
i think it's shameful....the way they been treatin' you, pops.

thanks son. god bless you and your family

Spurtacus
10-03-2008, 05:52 PM
son its cool. keep hatin and making jokes about skin color. classy.

I never made a joke about race. Learn to read. :lmao

clambake
10-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I never made a joke about race. Learn to read. :lmao

now you're piling on this fine black man by saying he can't read.

shame, shame, shame. let me apologize for the error's in these people's way, pops.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 06:12 PM
now you're piling on this fine black man by saying he can't read.

shame, shame, shame. let me apologize for the error's in these people's way, pops.

thank you son. despite your sarcasm. god bless you and your family again.

clambake
10-03-2008, 06:15 PM
thank you son. despite your sarcasm. god bless you and your family again.

sarcasm? hell pops, i could get arrested just for carrying my lucky rope.

that wouldn't happen if johnny was elected.

sook
10-03-2008, 08:28 PM
reading the comments from the neocons on this site is too much amusement :rollin

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 09:38 PM
BRHornet, please stop sending me messages. I don't want to meet you in New Orleans for a "swinging good time". I'm not that kind of guy. I'm sorry.

BRHornet45
10-03-2008, 09:41 PM
BRHornet, please stop sending me messages. I don't want to meet you in New Orleans for a "swinging good time". I'm not that kind of guy. I'm sorry.

but but but pleaaaassseeee alex pleaseeeeee!!!

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Who is Alex? Is that your life partner?

dg7md
10-04-2008, 12:37 AM
I still find it funny Hornet refuses to respond to the facts that the red states of the US are the fattest and usually seen as the shorter end of the stick on intelligence, while the blue states are the healthiest, thinnest and most intelligent.

I guess Hornet thinks women in Mississippi are the ideal means of attractive. I mean, out of a sig showcasing a handful of republican females, he finds the most atrocious looking democratic representatives to compare it to. It's much easier to find ugly conservative women than it is liberal women, rest assure and that is fact.

You can do the same sort of picture about anything, it's a false representative picture that appeals to the LCD and people looking for a quick way to get reassurance about their lifestyle affiliations.

Creepn
10-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Post the freakin PM's about the hateful comments from Shastafarian! Funny you dont want to post "shameful and hurtful" comments on a message board FULL of shame and hurtful comments! lmao come on.

ps. Your not black. Only white boys with out- of-date ebonics says sons sons sons all the damn time. If you are white then be white. Real white boys are one of the coolest mofos on the planet.

dirk4mvp
10-04-2008, 12:53 AM
I guess Hornet thinks women in Mississippi are the ideal means of attractive.

Um, fuck you?

I take it you've never been here.

whottt
10-04-2008, 02:34 AM
There used to be a Black Nationalist that posted on this forum, I mean he was legit...he went off on fucking boutons one time, it was funny.

BTW, Hornets...I don't believe for one second you are black, no offense but if you are...Lynn Swann is a Republican....I think Bill Cosby is definitely a conservative...and IMO, David Robinson is probably a conservative as well...

So was Martin Luther King...good company to be in.

whottt
10-04-2008, 02:40 AM
PS: You need to put Elizabeth Hasselbeck in your sig :tu

BRHornet45
10-04-2008, 01:32 PM
I still find it funny Hornet refuses to respond to the facts that the red states of the US are the fattest and usually seen as the shorter end of the stick on intelligence, while the blue states are the healthiest, thinnest and most intelligent.

I guess Hornet thinks women in Mississippi are the ideal means of attractive. I mean, out of a sig showcasing a handful of republican females, he finds the most atrocious looking democratic representatives to compare it to. It's much easier to find ugly conservative women than it is liberal women, rest assure and that is fact.

You can do the same sort of picture about anything, it's a false representative picture that appeals to the LCD and people looking for a quick way to get reassurance about their lifestyle affiliations.

lol at you son. show me 5 different attractive female democrats ... and hollywood doesn't count

BRHornet45
10-04-2008, 01:34 PM
PS: You need to put Elizabeth Hasselbeck in your sig :tu

son I find it amazing that people still think I am white, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Hasselback is yet another sexy Republican. I will try and find a good one of her.

Shastafarian
10-04-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm curious, why does hollywood not count? You seem to think Bo Derek counts.

BRHornet45
10-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm curious, why does hollywood not count? You seem to think Bo Derek counts.

son because hollywood is dominated by liberal producers, directors, etc. nearly everyone in hollywood claims to be liberal because if they dare stand up against the liberal BS, they will be black listed. its basically career suicide to admit that your against the liberal views in hollywood. HOWEVER, technically you are right about me having Bo Derek in that picture (I didn't make the picture by the way, found it on photobucket). but in defense, she is one of the 5% of hollywood stars who will actually stand up and admit shes not a liberal.

The Power Hour.
10-04-2008, 02:48 PM
So the bottom-line is go with sexy Pretty and cute and have no job?

or go with ugly and save your 401k and your house?

BRHornet45
10-04-2008, 02:51 PM

oh please lol ...

mavs>spurs2
10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
He's 100% correct son

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 03:41 PM

I don't know who is who!

mouse
10-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I have to admit it may take at least a week before I can have sex again after looking at BRHornet45's sig.

dg7md
10-05-2008, 02:51 AM
There used to be a Black Nationalist that posted on this forum, I mean he was legit...he went off on fucking boutons one time, it was funny.

BTW, Hornets...I don't believe for one second you are black, no offense but if you are...Lynn Swann is a Republican....I think Bill Cosby is definitely a conservative...and IMO, David Robinson is probably a conservative as well...

So was Martin Luther King...good company to be in.

Ah yes, the spectrum of what liberals and conservatives stand for never changed.

Bet you anything Dr. King would be a so-called "extremist liberal" in today's world.

whottt
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Ah yes, the spectrum of what liberals and conservatives stand for never changed.

Bet you anything Dr. King would be a so-called "extremist liberal" in today's world.

I doubt it. He'd have remained conservative in the oldschool sense in some ways and liberal in some others. But the main thing he would have railed against is the divisive tactics used by the ungreat men who inherited his mantle and used it primarily for personal gain in wealth and power often at the direct expense of race relations. He probably wanted $$ and power as just like the next guy when push came to shove...but not as much as he wanted equality, that would have always trumped any other motivation he had. That was what he was all about...

Philosophically, I doubt he'd have ever switched parties. He hadn't at the time of his death, which was after the Civil Rights Amendment...

whottt
10-05-2008, 04:08 PM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Why%20MLK%20was%20a%20Republican

Why Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

By Frances Rice

It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. In that era, almost all black Americans were Republicans. Why? From its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today, the Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks. And as one pundit so succinctly stated, the Democrat Party is as it always has been, the party of the four S's: Slavery, Secession, Segregation and now Socialism.

It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws. The Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan to lynch and terrorize blacks. The Democrats fought to prevent the passage of every civil rights law beginning with the civil rights laws of the 1860's, and continuing with the civil rights laws of the 1950's and 1960's.

During the civil rights era of the 1960's, Dr. King was fighting the Democrats who stood in the school house doors, turned skin-burning fire hoses on blacks and let loose vicious dogs. It was Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who pushed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and sent troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools. President Eisenhower also appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision ending school segregation. Much is made of Democrat President Harry Truman's issuing an Executive Order in 1948 to desegregate the military. Not mentioned is the fact that it was President Eisenhower who actually took action to effectively end segregation in the military.

Democrat President John F. Kennedy is lauded as a proponent of civil rights. However, Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Senator Al Gore, Sr. And after he became president, John F. Kennedy was opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph who was a black Republican. President Kennedy, through his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.

In March of 1968, while referring to Dr. King's leaving Memphis, Tennessee after riots broke out where a teenager was killed, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a "trouble-maker" who starts trouble, but runs like a coward after trouble is ignited. A few weeks later, Dr. King returned to Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.

Given the circumstances of that era, it is understandable why Dr. King was a Republican. It was the Republicans who fought to free blacks from slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment). Republicans passed the civil rights laws of the 1860's, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the Reconstruction Act of 1867 that was designed to establish a new government system in the Democrat-controlled South, one that was fair to blacks. Republicans also started the NAACP and affirmative action with Republican President Richard Nixon‘s 1969 Philadelphia Plan (crafted by black Republican Art Fletcher) that set the nation‘s first goals and timetables. Although affirmative action now has been turned by the Democrats into an unfair quota system, affirmative action was begun by Nixon to counter the harm caused to blacks when Democrat President Woodrow Wilson in 1912 kicked all of the blacks out of federal government jobs.

Few black Americans know that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Unknown also is the fact that Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois was key to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964 and 1965. Not mentioned in recent media stories about extension of the 1965 Voting Rights Act is the fact that Dirksen wrote the language for the bill. Dirksen also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing. President Lyndon Johnson could not have achieved passage of civil rights legislation without the support of Republicans.

Critics of Republican Senator Barry Goldwater who ran for president against Democrat President Lyndon Johnson in 1964, ignore the fact that Goldwater wanted to force the Democrats in the South to stop passing discriminatory laws and thus end the need to continuously enact federal civil rights legislation.

Those who wrongly criticize Goldwater, also ignore the fact that President Johnson, in his 4,500 State of the Union Address delivered on January 4, 1965, mentioned scores of topics for federal action, but only thirty five words were devoted to civil rights. He did not mention one word about voting rights. Then in 1967, showing his anger with Dr. King's protest against the Viet Nam War, President Johnson referred to Dr. King as "that ###### preacher."

Contrary to the false assertions by Democrats, the racist "Dixiecrats" did not all migrate to the Republican Party. "Dixiecrats" declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than vote for a Republican because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks. Today, some of those "Dixiecrats" continue their political careers as Democrats, including Democrat Senator Robert Byrd who is well known for having been a "Keagle" in the Ku Klux Klan.

Another former "Dixiecrat" is Democrat Senator Ernest Hollings who put up the Confederate flag over the state capitol when he was the governor of South Carolina. There was no public outcry when Democrat Senator Christopher Dodd praised Senator Byrd as someone who would have been "a great senator for any moment," including the Civil War. Democrats denounced Senator Trent Lott for his remarks about Senator Strom Thurmond. Senator Thurmond was never in the Ku Klux Klan and defended blacks against lynching and the discriminatory poll taxes imposed on blacks by Democrats. If Senator Byrd and Senator Thurmond were alive during the Civil War, and Byrd had his way, Thurmond would have been lynched.

The thirty-year odyssey of the South switching to the Republican Party began in the 1970's with President Richard Nixon's "Southern Strategy" which was an effort on the Part of Nixon to get Christians in the South to stop voting for Democrats who did not share their values and were still discriminating against their fellow Christians who happened to be black. Georgia did not switch until 2002, and some Southern states, including Louisiana, are still controlled by Democrats.

Today, Democrats, in pursuit of their socialist agenda, are fighting to keep blacks poor, angry and voting for Democrats. Examples of how egregiously Democrats act to keep blacks in poverty are numerous.

After wrongly convincing black Americans that a minimum wage increase was a good thing, the Democrats on August 3rd kept their promise and killed the minimum wage bill passed by House Republicans on July 29th. The blockage of the minimum wage bill was the second time in as many years that Democrats stuck a legislative finger in the eye of black Americans. Senate Democrats on April 1, 2004 blocked passage of a bill to renew the 1996 welfare reform law that was pushed by Republicans and vetoed twice by President Bill Clinton before he finally signed it. Since the welfare reform law expired in September 2002, Congress had passed six extensions, and the latest expired on June 30, 2004. Opposed by the Democrats are school choice opportunity scholarships that would help black children get out of failing schools and Social Security reform, even though blacks on average lose $10,000 in the current system because of a shorter life expectancy than whites (72.2 years for blacks vs. 77.5 years for whites).

Democrats have been running our inner-cities for the past 30-40 years, and blacks are still complaining about the same problems. Over $7 trillion dollars have been spent on poverty programs since President Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty with little, if any, impact on poverty. Diabolically, every election cycle, Democrats blame Republicans for the deplorable conditions in the inner-cities, then incite blacks to cast a protest vote against Republicans.

In order to break the Democrats' stranglehold on the black vote and free black Americans from the Democrat Party's economic plantation, we must shed the light of truth on the Democrats. We must demonstrate that the Democrat Party policies of socialism and dependency on government handouts offer the pathway to poverty, while Republican Party principles of hard work, personal responsibility, getting a good education and ownership of homes and small businesses offer the pathway to prosperity.

Yonivore
10-05-2008, 04:23 PM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Why%20MLK%20was%20a%20Republican

Why Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

By Frances Rice

It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. In that era, almost all black Americans were Republicans. Why? From its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today, the Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks. And as one pundit so succinctly stated, the Democrat Party is as it always has been, the party of the four S's: Slavery, Secession, Segregation and now Socialism.

It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws. The Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan to lynch and terrorize blacks. The Democrats fought to prevent the passage of every civil rights law beginning with the civil rights laws of the 1860's, and continuing with the civil rights laws of the 1950's and 1960's.

During the civil rights era of the 1960's, Dr. King was fighting the Democrats who stood in the school house doors, turned skin-burning fire hoses on blacks and let loose vicious dogs. It was Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who pushed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and sent troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools. President Eisenhower also appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision ending school segregation. Much is made of Democrat President Harry Truman's issuing an Executive Order in 1948 to desegregate the military. Not mentioned is the fact that it was President Eisenhower who actually took action to effectively end segregation in the military.

Democrat President John F. Kennedy is lauded as a proponent of civil rights. However, Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Senator Al Gore, Sr. And after he became president, John F. Kennedy was opposed to the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph who was a black Republican. President Kennedy, through his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI on suspicion of being a Communist in order to undermine Dr. King.

In March of 1968, while referring to Dr. King's leaving Memphis, Tennessee after riots broke out where a teenager was killed, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a "trouble-maker" who starts trouble, but runs like a coward after trouble is ignited. A few weeks later, Dr. King returned to Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.

Given the circumstances of that era, it is understandable why Dr. King was a Republican. It was the Republicans who fought to free blacks from slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment). Republicans passed the civil rights laws of the 1860's, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the Reconstruction Act of 1867 that was designed to establish a new government system in the Democrat-controlled South, one that was fair to blacks. Republicans also started the NAACP and affirmative action with Republican President Richard Nixon‘s 1969 Philadelphia Plan (crafted by black Republican Art Fletcher) that set the nation‘s first goals and timetables. Although affirmative action now has been turned by the Democrats into an unfair quota system, affirmative action was begun by Nixon to counter the harm caused to blacks when Democrat President Woodrow Wilson in 1912 kicked all of the blacks out of federal government jobs.

Few black Americans know that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Unknown also is the fact that Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois was key to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964 and 1965. Not mentioned in recent media stories about extension of the 1965 Voting Rights Act is the fact that Dirksen wrote the language for the bill. Dirksen also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing. President Lyndon Johnson could not have achieved passage of civil rights legislation without the support of Republicans.

Critics of Republican Senator Barry Goldwater who ran for president against Democrat President Lyndon Johnson in 1964, ignore the fact that Goldwater wanted to force the Democrats in the South to stop passing discriminatory laws and thus end the need to continuously enact federal civil rights legislation.

Those who wrongly criticize Goldwater, also ignore the fact that President Johnson, in his 4,500 State of the Union Address delivered on January 4, 1965, mentioned scores of topics for federal action, but only thirty five words were devoted to civil rights. He did not mention one word about voting rights. Then in 1967, showing his anger with Dr. King's protest against the Viet Nam War, President Johnson referred to Dr. King as "that ###### preacher."

Contrary to the false assertions by Democrats, the racist "Dixiecrats" did not all migrate to the Republican Party. "Dixiecrats" declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than vote for a Republican because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks. Today, some of those "Dixiecrats" continue their political careers as Democrats, including Democrat Senator Robert Byrd who is well known for having been a "Keagle" in the Ku Klux Klan.

Another former "Dixiecrat" is Democrat Senator Ernest Hollings who put up the Confederate flag over the state capitol when he was the governor of South Carolina. There was no public outcry when Democrat Senator Christopher Dodd praised Senator Byrd as someone who would have been "a great senator for any moment," including the Civil War. Democrats denounced Senator Trent Lott for his remarks about Senator Strom Thurmond. Senator Thurmond was never in the Ku Klux Klan and defended blacks against lynching and the discriminatory poll taxes imposed on blacks by Democrats. If Senator Byrd and Senator Thurmond were alive during the Civil War, and Byrd had his way, Thurmond would have been lynched.

The thirty-year odyssey of the South switching to the Republican Party began in the 1970's with President Richard Nixon's "Southern Strategy" which was an effort on the Part of Nixon to get Christians in the South to stop voting for Democrats who did not share their values and were still discriminating against their fellow Christians who happened to be black. Georgia did not switch until 2002, and some Southern states, including Louisiana, are still controlled by Democrats.

Today, Democrats, in pursuit of their socialist agenda, are fighting to keep blacks poor, angry and voting for Democrats. Examples of how egregiously Democrats act to keep blacks in poverty are numerous.

After wrongly convincing black Americans that a minimum wage increase was a good thing, the Democrats on August 3rd kept their promise and killed the minimum wage bill passed by House Republicans on July 29th. The blockage of the minimum wage bill was the second time in as many years that Democrats stuck a legislative finger in the eye of black Americans. Senate Democrats on April 1, 2004 blocked passage of a bill to renew the 1996 welfare reform law that was pushed by Republicans and vetoed twice by President Bill Clinton before he finally signed it. Since the welfare reform law expired in September 2002, Congress had passed six extensions, and the latest expired on June 30, 2004. Opposed by the Democrats are school choice opportunity scholarships that would help black children get out of failing schools and Social Security reform, even though blacks on average lose $10,000 in the current system because of a shorter life expectancy than whites (72.2 years for blacks vs. 77.5 years for whites).

Democrats have been running our inner-cities for the past 30-40 years, and blacks are still complaining about the same problems. Over $7 trillion dollars have been spent on poverty programs since President Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty with little, if any, impact on poverty. Diabolically, every election cycle, Democrats blame Republicans for the deplorable conditions in the inner-cities, then incite blacks to cast a protest vote against Republicans.

In order to break the Democrats' stranglehold on the black vote and free black Americans from the Democrat Party's economic plantation, we must shed the light of truth on the Democrats. We must demonstrate that the Democrat Party policies of socialism and dependency on government handouts offer the pathway to poverty, while Republican Party principles of hard work, personal responsibility, getting a good education and ownership of homes and small businesses offer the pathway to prosperity.
I would like to see a point-by-point rebuttal to this article by any of the liberals on this board. That'd be an interesting exercise.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Were Dr. King alive today, he would totally yell at Yoni at a gas station.