PDA

View Full Version : So will McCain start really playing hardball?

JoeChalupa
10-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Now that the Palin/McCain ticket seems to be slipping will she/he pull out all the stops and start and attacks with the wiliam ayers, and other crap..although they'll actually leave it to the 529's to do the dirty work?
McCain looks so pissed right now I wouldn't doubt it.
IT would play to the whottt's and yonivore's.
What say you?

timvp
10-03-2008, 05:07 PM
McCain may say no but my response is a simple three words: Yes We Can!

BARACK THE VOTE!!!!!

http://dcpox.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/obama4.jpg

Anti.Hero
10-03-2008, 05:09 PM
lmao no, he won't.

The time for hardball has already come and gone.

I don't consider hardball bringing up all the dirt, maybe a quick snip at one, but more along the lines of calling out the flaws in the liberal way of thinking and the actual impact each will have. Should McCain bring up hypocrite Obama's charity givings? Yes. Will he? haha no.

Palin did not even go after Biden's stupid ass "taxes will be less under Obama than Reagan." Lame as lame can get Palin. Not even mentioning the tax brackets Reagan inherited??? Epic Fail Saraaaah.

They look comfortable spouting off the same weaksauce talking points. They have tamed Palin down to winking and inserting "well gosh darnett". :lmao

The Whott's and Yoni's made up their minds long ago who they would vote for. The flaw in McCain's campaign is that he is trying to be like Obama/Biden. By doing so, they consent to the stupidity and will not lure in independents.

And someone getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars is too lame/stupid/out of touch to get McCain on the right strategy. :depressed