PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce: Payback

Evan
10-03-2008, 09:21 PM
The guest play by play guy needs to project his voice badly.

His voice is so low like when Randy does PBP

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Wow I have Dish Network and suddenly I have to pay for HDnet now. Anyways...I know he just fought, but wasn't Baroni supposed to be on this card?

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 10:23 AM
only saw waterson and crashed out

Evan
10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow I have Dish Network and suddenly I have to pay for HDnet now. Anyways...I know he just fought, but wasn't Baroni supposed to be on this card?

dallaskd..

please give me a unbiased quick review on Dish Network. In a couple months I am moving and have to decide on

DirecTV which I have now but is a fortune although it is the best TV system you can get. I love it. In fact I would have sex with the dish if I could.

Dishnetwork which nobody I know has used. What would I do for internet?

TimeWarner which has good bundle packages but lacks 2 channels I want.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 01:10 PM
I really like it. The channels all depend on what package you get. You would have to see though for for yourself. I have America's top 250. Just go to dishnetwork.com and then to "shop" to "programming packages" to view them. I just got a HD DVR and it's awesome. The UFC actually has their own on-demand page for Dish on Demand. The customer support is awesome. They will come on and replace a damaged Dish or DVR for no cost. And if you move they will put you up a new Dish on your roof free of charge.

I don't use their internet, but i know they have phone and internet plans.

My only complaint is the reception will go out occasionally and you have to do this whole reload process. But for the most part i like it. Direct has more HD channels, like for some reason i don't get ESPN and TNT in HD now. But it seems I'm always getting a few more HD channels every month.

The Dish button lets you do some pretty cool stuff. You can pay your bill, play games, shop, get fast weather reports, and watch 6 shows at once on your tv. The ESPN Interactive is pretty cool. You can flip threw live scores and news by sport much like espn.com while being able to change through all the ESPN channels at the same time.

I and my entire family have had it for over 5 or 6 years now. I've always liked it, but I know Direct has more HD channels and people have always preferred it over Dish. You won't be dissapointed if you go Dish, but i can't say you will like it over Direct. But it sure blows TW out of the water.

Evan
10-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks

I don't expect it to be better than DTV. DTV is awesome but its way too expensive.