PDA

View Full Version : Here Is The Video For Those That Keep Asking

PM5K
02-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Sorry, NBA doesn't allow this.

BronxCowboy
02-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Thanks a million, man. The headbutt thing is actually hilarious. Too bad VC doesn't have a sense of humor.

PM5K
02-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks a million, man. The headbutt thing is actually hilarious. Too bad VC doesn't have a sense of humor.

Thanks, I didn't think anyone would even bother to thank me for the trouble ;-)

picnroll
02-12-2005, 08:10 AM
Thanks too, great video.

If you can PM5K post a message with a video of a couple of Cater's normal follow throughs on threes and the one where they say Bowen ran under him. It looks like Pussy changed his normal motion on that shot deliberately to create an incident.

whottt
02-12-2005, 08:27 AM
If I were you I'd remove the links the clips and just ask people to PM you or leave the link to your website..

TimVP and Kori can get in trouble with the NBA when you post stuff like that.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Christ what a dumbass!! He could've just kept playing and be the better man, but he's just a punk trying to look tough! he shouldn't even be in the NBA.

maxpower
02-12-2005, 10:26 AM
And to think some nitwits are saying Bruce undercut him? vince pushes off, Bruce shuffles back a few feet, vince goes up for the shot, Bruce takes a step forward and goes up challenging the shot, Bruce does not jump into vince, Bruce lands next to him due to momentum as he lands he is looking at the shot, vince sticks his leg out and locks it around Bruce's waist, as vince begins to fall back you can see his leg wrapped around bruce's waist slide down to Bruce's knee and pull Bruce back, making Bruce stumble.

usckk
02-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Sorry Spurs fans. I agree with what the Nets fans are talking about. Bruce Bowen INTENTIONALLY shuffles backword, knowing Vince would be in mid-air. Even when Bruce draws contact, he continues to move backword, probably hoping to make VC flip over. Normally, I'm a homer and agree with all Spurs fans, but I have to say, for this once, that Spurs fans are WRONG. :( :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Sorry Spurs fans. I agree with what the Nets fans are talking about. Bruce Bowen INTENTIONALLY shuffles backword, knowing Vince would be in mid-air. Even when Bruce draws contact, he continues to move backword, probably hoping to make VC flip over. Normally, I'm a homer and agree with all Spurs fans, but I have to say, for this once, that Spurs fans are WRONG. :( :)

Right, and when Bowen doesn't get back on offense, you guys would be the same ones giving him shit. You can't have it both ways.

Also, frame-by-frame that second clip. Vince's right ankle wraps around Bruce's waist. Vince's momentum is already carrying him back, but that wraparound sends him to the floor. Even when Vince is nearing the floor, his leg catches Bowen and Bowen stumbles.

wildbill2u
02-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Carter fouls first by using his left arm to push off Bowen who stumbles backward three steps. Bowen doesn't do that unless he's been given a pretty strong impetus by Carter.

Then he recovers and comes back to defend the shot. He has forward momentum and Carter sticks a leg out. Not an intentional foul on Bowen's part IMHO

myhc
02-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Haha. Everytime I see that video, I come up with a different conclusion. It's really 2 things happening at the same time. If you're a Spurs/Bowen fan, its Carter sticking his leg out and hooking Bowen, thus causing him to stumble into Carter. If you're not a Bowen fan, its Bowen being cheap and taking a few baby steps into Carter to knock him down. I think this is a case of a situation that can't really place blame on any 1 player except both players were involved as 2 things were happening at the same time.

Although I gotta say this, Bowen with the little headbutt thing in the 1st video is pretty asinine on his part but I guess that's what the best defenders do. They try to get in player's heads and disrupt their game.

rascal
02-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Bowen stuck his leg out under Carter after carter went up higher than bowen on his jump. Carter's leg extended out over Bowen with his momentum of spinning on his shot and Bowen intentionally stuck his leg out under (Thats undercutting). when Carter came down he made contact with bowen who had his leg out under Carter and not only did Bowen have his leg out under carter, Bowen was moving toward Carter again intentionally to undercut him. Carter's leg/foot made contact with Bowen and both players lost their balance.

T Park
02-12-2005, 12:15 PM
intentionally to undercut him

sniff sniff.

Your such an anti-spur Vince Carter homer its not even funny.

BTW, fantastic player there, big game, playing well, and gets himself thrown out.

GREAT TEAM PLAYER THERE VINCE.

STFU rascal.