PDA

View Full Version : Palin = Bush

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Don't know if it's been posted, but Olberman nails it....

oEfE48-A4vs

pooh
10-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Olbermann is still on? Geez Keith - GET A SHOVEL and do the honorable thing.

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Olbermann is still on? Geez Keith - GET A SHOVEL and do the honorable thing.

Keith has very good ratings. He's the liberal version of Bill-O the Clown, only he is actually an intelligent person. He's just very opinionated.

pooh
10-03-2008, 10:41 PM
very opininated? he gets anymore left he'd be in NASCAR

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 10:48 PM
very opininated? he gets anymore left he'd be in NASCAR

That was almost a pretty funny joke. But you gotta connect what is left about NASCAR.

Maybe something like this:

If Keith turns left anymore he'd be in NASCAR

Not perfect but you can work on it.

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Not bad...how about....NASCAR has decided to run their races clockwise and turn to the right instead of Olbermann...

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Not bad...how about....NASCAR has decided to run their races clockwise and turn to the right instead of Olbermann...

That's a good one.

SnakeBoy
10-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Keith has very good ratings. He's the liberal version of Bill-O the Clown, only he is actually an intelligent person. He's just very opinionated.

Compared to what? MSNBC is not doing well. I saw an interview with Rupert Murdoch and he was asked if he would ever consider buying MSNBC and he answered "There's nothing to buy".

ChumpDumper
10-03-2008, 11:18 PM
:lol Rupert Murdoch?

Spurtacus
10-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Fuck O'Reilly. Olbermann rules.

Shastafarian
10-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Compared to what? MSNBC is not doing well. I saw an interview with Rupert Murdoch and he was asked if he would ever consider buying MSNBC and he answered "There's nothing to buy".

:lol

Jesus. Why oh why would Rupert Murdoch EVER say anything bad about MSNBC?!?!? He has good ratings compared to the actual networks if I remember correctly. He has a base of well over one million viewers.

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 02:47 PM
That was almost a pretty funny joke. But you gotta connect what is left about NASCAR.

Maybe something like this:

If Keith turns left anymore he'd be in NASCAR

Not perfect but you can work on it.

No it was funny, but you are the guy the harps on jokes too much and kills them.

Joke Killer.

Keith has very good ratings.

Compared to what? MSNBC has the lowest ratings out of everyone. Not to say that gauges substance, but facts are facts.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Countdown's ratings are quite good for cable, but O'Reily usually gets about twice as many viewers. Interestingly, they are much closer in viewership from the 25-54 demographic.

Shastafarian
10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
No it was funny, but you are the guy the harps on jokes too much and kills them.

I correct people when their jokes aren't funny. His joke was ok but he didn't tie NASCAR in very well. We were just supposed to link NASCAR with left turns. Unfortunately for conservatives, many of their following aren't funny.

Bigzax
10-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Palin = Bush

i knew there was a reason i liked her...:wakeup