PDA

View Full Version : Still a Spurs Fan??

Punkkboy44
10-04-2008, 01:35 AM
I just wanna say that I have been a FAN since the Spurs joined the NBA back in 1976-77..and if J. Vaughn gets playing time over George Hill...I WILL NOT BE A FAN ANY LONGER>..GET RID OF VAUGHN..I hate this guy more than any player ever..he is WORTHLESS!!

DMX7
10-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Outside of TP, there is a lot of question marks at the PG position but don't you think it's a bit of an overreation.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-04-2008, 02:32 AM
:rolleyes

samikeyp
10-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Been a fan since '74 and will be regardless of who is on the roster. For me, its the name on the front of the jersey, not the back.

bdictjames
10-04-2008, 06:56 AM
PUNKBOY?

You're probably around 40-50 and you sound like a pissed off teenager.

Texas_Ranger
10-04-2008, 07:10 AM
You're just a 44 years old punk! :madrun

mrspurs
10-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Ill always be a spursfan. Even if they suck. Even if the get blown out by 20. But make no mistake I will hold whomever is responsible for screwing up and let them know it. Jacque sucks, Fab and Kurt suck, Finley sucks. The only good players on our squad are tim,tony,manu,bruce,udoka. Those 5 with the current rosters the other teams in our division have, will not go all the way. But ill cheer and boo for the spurs making no exceptions.

benefactor
10-04-2008, 08:30 AM
PUNKBOY?

You're probably around 40-50 and you sound like a pissed off teenager.
Thought the same thing. I doubt someone that old would have that username. Plus to say he has been a fan that long and something like Vaughn getting more time than Hill would make him turn his back on his team basically seals the deal.

Lying on message boards does not make you cool.

SpurSupremacist
10-04-2008, 08:39 AM
He's not that bad. Solid D. He also actually made a fair amount of his jump shots last year. I agree a championship team needs better, though.

honestfool84
10-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Jacque sucks, Fab and Kurt suck, Finley sucks. The only good players on our squad are tim,tony,manu,bruce,udoka. Those 5 with the current rosters the other teams in our division have, will not go all the way. But ill cheer and boo for the spurs making no exceptions.

but you'll cheer and boo?
mmh - weird.

and you're stupid if you think you're smarter than the spurs organization; that you know better than pop, and if you think it was such a grand mistake that we kept all those players.

Sissiborgo
10-04-2008, 11:15 AM
I just wanna say that I have been a FAN since the Spurs joined the NBA back in 1976-77..and if J. Vaughn gets playing time over George Hill...I WILL NOT BE A FAN ANY LONGER>..GET RID OF VAUGHN..I hate this guy more than any player ever..he is WORTHLESS!!

Wow watch what you are saying Vaughn is a pure PG and we need him and if will not be a Spurs fan if he does not go then you not a pure fan...

timtonymanu
10-04-2008, 06:17 PM
ur just saying bs. u sound nothing like a long time fan if jacque's the reason why u would ditch the spurs. but honestly jacque's not bad. i think he's underrated just coz he doesnt score alot.

koriwhat
10-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Ill always be a spursfan. Even if they suck. Even if the get blown out by 20. But make no mistake I will hold whomever is responsible for screwing up and let them know it. Jacque sucks, Fab and Kurt suck, Finley sucks. The only good players on our squad are tim,tony,manu,bruce,udoka. Those 5 with the current rosters the other teams in our division have, will not go all the way. But ill cheer and boo for the spurs making no exceptions.

mrs spurs is just a bitter old woman who's been hurt one too many times.

everytime i read anything by mrs spurs it always starts and ends with a mindless rant about how the spurs suck and yet we are supposed to be under the impression that this mrsspurs is an actual fan. i don't buy it.

she never has anything worth a damn to add to this site and only spouts her pessimistic views over and over again trying to bring everyone else here down with her. fuck that nonesense!

GO SPURS GO! SPURS POR VIDA!