PDA

View Full Version : _Aw, shucks, UT-CU game thread

Colt McCoy
10-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Ut 36 Cu 14

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 06:21 PM
I think you might have been about 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage on that one, Colt.

We just got a stoopsesque BS call.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Ehhh....nevermind. He freakishly kept his feet behind the line.

Amazing. Good job, colt.

Scott Derry
10-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Wish I was there playing today. :(

Longhorns RedZone D comes through again.

Sausage
10-04-2008, 07:18 PM
The Colorado kicker is awful. Texas needs to wake up or else that same kicker might have a chance to redeem himself and win it for CU.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Texas playing like shit for the 2nd quarter. It should be 14-13. Luckily our defense has continued to be very elite in the red zone. We need to force some TO's, because our offense looks stagnant after that pick.

Our running attack is more feeble than any texas team I have ever watched.

Mr Dio
10-04-2008, 07:47 PM
What is the name of that "in the closet" poster that sucked on Buff dong?
Was it Gaytown Spur? Bet he is crapping right thru his leather chaps right now.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Gtownspur is busy wishing he was trapped inside Palin's vagina.

Texas Defense is improving and it might just give us a fighting chance against OU next weekend. If only we could run the damn ball....

Mr Dio
10-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Gtownspur is busy wishing he was trapped inside Palin's vagina.

:lmao Gaytown would have to be hetero for that to be true....:nope , not likely.

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 01:07 AM
That Red River Shootout game next week is two teams that are about as even as you can get. Both have all american QBs, both have defenses that are blowing people up, and both have trouble running the ball. OU seems to have some problems covering kicks, and Texas has been pretty decent in special teams. It's a toss up and should be a hard hitting game.

Muschamp has that Texas D playing some nasty, nasty ball. Looks like Gideon and Thomas have caught up to speed and that front 4 just flat runs over people. If Miller and Orakpo live in the Injun's face next week like they did that CU kid then Texas can have a damn good chance to win. That D Line is vicious.

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Ut 36 Cu 14

Damn that was a good call.

Spurtacus
10-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Colt's two INT weren't his fault.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Except the fact that one of them was blatantly his fault and the other was at least half his fault. Im glad he took them in stride, however it has to be disconcerting to longhorns fans that Greg Davis became a HUGE douche pussy in his play calling after the first pick. We basically had our taints handed to us in the 2nd quarter by Colorado due to weak conservative play calling. When they let Colt air it out again, the offense continued to roll.

Another concern (besides no running game..still..) is that we did not pass it downfield once. Sad.

But the defense has improved, best in the Big 12 I'm convinced, and that should give us a fightin agggg chance against OU in the shootout

scott
10-05-2008, 08:52 AM
That Red River Shootout game next week is two teams that are about as even as you can get.

Except... um, no.

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Except... um, no.

You're right.

OU's defensive front four isn't quite as good.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Secondary -- OU
Linebackers -- Texas
Front Four -- Texas

QB -- Tie
RB -- OU
WR -- OU
OL -- OU

Defense will keep us in this game I am sure, but I doubt whether Greg will grow a pair and call a game where he isn't scared shitless, or our offense will have enough juice to actually execute.

Whisky Dog
10-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Except... um, no.

BOOM MOTHER FUCKER!!