PDA

View Full Version : Fade to Black

Nbadan
10-04-2008, 07:36 PM
By now most rational people that WANNA know the truth understand that buildings don't collapse on all four sides at the same time, and they certainly wouldn't collapse at or near free fall speed..Nor can aluminum airplane go all the way through a steel building....nor can plane fuel melt steel...Nor would a collapsed building cause a pool of molten metal...Nor would it be sent to third-world countries like china and india mostly mis-investigated as to why the structure failed in the first place...(Under a storm of protest from architect's,engineers safety related companies and the fire brigade) ....so if 9/11 was the biggest piece of M$M bullshit since the lies that got us to invade a sovereign country without cause ever perpetuated against the American people, how could they have pulled it off?

I mean we all saw it on TV right?

3tyQeSop2gU.

M7cgqG5m7IA

Cue-ing the mouse.... :hat

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
One of my favorite songs.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2008, 08:50 PM
I'll make two posts here so things don't get muddied up.

dan, does this mean you are now a no-planer?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2008, 08:53 PM
And for the second post, how were these faked?

Ys41jnL2Elk

Kq6Y4vasVbI

As well as the scores of other amateur impact videos.

As well as the plane wreckage found all over lower Manhattan immediately after the impacts.

Thanks in advance.

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 10:40 PM
How bugged out are the truthers irl?

If I believed that stuff I'd be paranoid as fuck to go outside. :wow

dg7md
10-04-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't have a solid idea behind 9/11 due to conflicting evidence from both sides, so I am stance neutral on it, but the origins are not what is important from what was lost from that day.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Jesus Dan! every day you show people in this forum exactly how detached from reality you really are!

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 01:06 AM
And for the second post, how were these faked?

Ys41jnL2Elk

Kq6Y4vasVbI

As well as the scores of other amateur impact videos.

As well as the plane wreckage found all over lower Manhattan immediately after the impacts.

Thanks in advance.

:rolleyes

The audio is the giveaway in these 'amateur videos..the same audio cues are present in many 'amateur videos taken from different vantage points that came out well after Sept 11..(even screams from the crowd)..see for yourself...

...download the complete version of September Clues (http://www.thesocialservice.it/spt/download.asp)

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 01:09 AM

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 01:16 AM

The audio is the giveaway in these 'amateur videos..the same audio cues are present in many 'amateur videos taken from different vantage points that came out well after Sept 11..(even screams from the crowd)..see for yourself...

...download the complete version of September Clues (http://www.thesocialservice.it/spt/download.asp)So let me get this straight, dan.

You are saying that every video from every source taken from every vantage point during 9/11 showing the plane impacts are faked.

And what is your explanation for the plane debris found on the ground in lower Manhattan immediately after the plane impacts?

And what is you explanation for the hundreds if not thousands of eyewitnesses who said they watched planes fly into the towers?

Those were New York City firemen that Jules Naudet was filming when he caught the 1st plane flying into the North Tower. They all saw the plane. Are you declaring them all liars?

Thanks in advance for your complete explanations.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 01:46 AM

Yes or no.

I wasn't before, but this video shows that many of the amateur videos taken of both planes were clearly faked and now I have to ask, Why? who edited these videos and what was the purpose?

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I wasn't before, but this video shows that many of the amateur videos taken of both planes were clearly faked and now I have to ask, Why? who edited these videos and what was the purpose?So, just to make absolutely sure, you are now a no-planer?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 01:56 AM
You are saying that every video from every source taken from every vantage point during 9/11 showing the plane impacts are faked.

Don't know, but even one faked videos sure makes you question the validity of other videos

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Don't know, but even one faked videos sure makes you question the validity of other videosYeah, they had perfected faking live videos in real time back in 2001 but couldn't come up with a clear full motion video of the Pentagon hit in seven years.

And got all the networks to go along with it.

And somehow shot scores of other videos from different locations but used only one soundtrack for all of them.

And somehow suppressed every other amateur video that was shot that day by non NWO agents that apparently showed whatever you now think actually hit the buildings.

And hypnotized the thousands of people on the ground and in the buildings of Manhattan into thinking they saw planes.

This makes so much sense, dan. I can't believe it took you seven years to come up with this one. :rolleyes

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:39 AM
And got all the networks to go along with it.

Nobody said that....the claim is that the TV signals were hijacked just like the supposed planes...so what the anchors for the various stations saw on their screens and the signal being broadcast nationally, was the edited video...

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:41 AM
d somehow shot scores of other videos from different locations but used only one soundtrack for all of them.

Nice straw-man argument....that seems to be your modus operandi....Once again, the claim is not that one soundtrack was used for various locations, but that in some different locations many of the same screams from the crowd were edited into the video

PixelPusher
10-05-2008, 02:42 AM
XELamUnF0EU

Plane? What plane? I dont' see no plane...

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:43 AM
And somehow suppressed every other amateur video that was shot that day by non NWO agents that apparently showed whatever you now think actually hit the buildings.

Amateur videos didn't show a plane striking either tower, at least, I haven't seen one...

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:45 AM
XELamUnF0EU

Plane? What plane? I dont' see no plane...

Don't be stupid and lazy, watch the video and see how those shots could have been faked...

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Nobody said that....the claim is that the TV signals were hijacked just like the supposed planes...so what the anchors for the various stations saw on their screens and the signal being broadcast nationally, was the edited video...They hijacked every live broadcast and local station and foreign feed from Manhattan?

In real time?

Awesome.

Completely believable.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:47 AM
And hypnotized the thousands of people on the ground and in the buildings of Manhattan into thinking they saw planes.

Some people said that they saw a plane, other thought they saw a missile, still others thought they saw a 'small plane'.......don't take a misconception as fact....

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:48 AM
They hijacked every live broadcast and local station and foreign feed from Manhattan?

We are talking about 5 major networks.....that's only 5 signals.......

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Nice straw-man argument....that seems to be your modus operandi....Once again, the claim is not that one soundtrack was used for various locations, but that in some different locations many of the same screams from the crowd were edited into the videoOh, that's even better.

Did the NWO run out of voice over actors?

The YouTube creator could have just as easily put in the same crowd noises.

Spurtacus
10-05-2008, 02:52 AM
9/11 mastermind

http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Fox/Family%20Guy/Evil_Monkey_301.gif

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Amateur videos didn't show a plane striking either tower, at least, I haven't seen one...Again. I showed you the Naudet video above. Are you calling all the NY firemen with him who saw a plane hit the North Tower liars?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:53 AM
...it's more likely that they consider most people stupid, I mean, look at Sarah Palin, and anyone that did notice is obviously a conspiracy nut....right?

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:54 AM

We are talking about 5 major networks.....that's only 5 signals.......Sorry, there were many other live broadcasts that day, so we are actually talking about many more. If they did those five, they had to do them all.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Again. I showed you the Naudet video above. Are you calling all the NY firemen with him who saw a plane hit the North Tower liars?

Yes or no.

From their vantage point it very easily could have been a missile and not a plane...unless your arguing that we don't have missiles that look like planes...in which case, maybe we need to redefine who the liar really is....

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Sorry, there were many other live broadcasts that day, so we are actually talking about many more. If they did those five, they had to do them all.

Really? show me....

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:57 AM
From their vantage point it very easily could have been a missile and not a plane...unless your arguing that we don't have missiles that look like planes...in which case, maybe we need to redefine who the liar really is....So you are calling them liars.

Just so we all get this straight, NBAdan declares the firemen who witnessed a plane fly into the north tower liars.

PixelPusher
10-05-2008, 02:58 AM
Don't be stupid and lazy, watch the video and see how those shots could have been faked...

I did. Your boys fucked up when they tried present those side by side comparisons as the same viewing angle. One is taken from above the roofline, the other is from below the roofline, hence the difference in the percieved position of the "ball" (which had the glint of wings) flying above the ground and the later footage in which the plane's silouette was easier to see since it was contrasted against blue sky.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:58 AM

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Really? show me....Show you how many television companies had crews shoooting live video on 9/11?

Are you kidding me?

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:03 AM
Show you how many television companies had crews shoooting live video on 9/11?

Are you kidding me?

You made the claim........almost ever national and international feed I've seen originated with one of the 5 major networks...

PixelPusher
10-05-2008, 03:03 AM
So how does a "ball" or a missle make this kind of hole?

http://members.shaw.ca/freedomsix/pics/wtc-hole1.jpg

Did they attach big ass wings to the missle? Wouldn't it be simpler for the conspirators to just crash an actual plane?

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:04 AM
And how do you explain the plane debris found on the ground immediately after the impact?

I believe Gedeon Naudet caught this footage.

72hfopU7TAg

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:30 AM
Really, wouldn't it just have been easier for the NWO to fly actual planes into the buildings?

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 03:48 AM
I was there. I saw planes.

Of course, I was high on MJ and alcohol from an all night bender grabbing a bagel with a couple of latin girls with tight asses...

smeagol
10-05-2008, 10:22 AM
This is probably Dan's stupidest take ever. Not even mouse supports him.

xrayzebra
10-05-2008, 10:29 AM
How many times do I have to tell you......they used a ray gun.

Or was it the Crap Cannon? Yeah I think it was the Crap Cannon and
Dan got in the way of it.

Now that explains why he is so full of crap.

Yonivore
10-05-2008, 11:31 AM
This is probably Dan's stupidest take ever. Not even mouse supports him.
It's all just varying degrees of stupidity with Dan...mouse too, for that matter.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
I knew I would catch hell from the same ole closed-minded crowd and they didn't fail me - but I hope that I got some people to think about a scenario that could have been possible (notice how I said 'possible' and not 'did') , this is precisely why I believe that we need to get rid of any connections to the current administration and their Neocon over-lords and then conduct a fact-based, through investigation into the events of Sept 11, 2001 - we owe it to the people who died on 9/11, the families that lost loved ones, and the heroes who risked everything to look for survivors and clean up the toxic debris that was declared safe by the current criminals in charge.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM
See dan, the problem is -- this video is completely full of shit and by swallowing its full load so eagerly, you are too.

You are now a no-planer, which is just shy of directed energy weapon proponent on the insane-o-meter.

My mind is closed to your no-plane theories because of the overwhelming evidence of planes at all the 9/11 sites. Badly edited stills of tenth-generation copies of broadcast tape made by idiots are not going to change my mind.

DarrinS
10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
dump

DarrinS
10-05-2008, 02:50 PM
No-planer owned by video expert.

rXj60eGSPMQ

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:06 PM
See dan, the problem is -- this video is completely full of shit and by swallowing its full load so eagerly, you are too.

You are now a no-planer, which is just shy of directed energy weapon proponent on the insane-o-meter.

My mind is closed to your no-plane theories because of the overwhelming evidence of planes at all the 9/11 sites. Badly edited stills of tenth-generation copies of broadcast tape made by idiots are not going to change my mind.

So the video is full of shit just because you say so? The elitest Chumpdumper says so, so it must be true, right?

I've given you many opportunities to show that this scenario is impossible and you've disproven none of them....your no better than Sarah Palin at this point....how far the mighty Chumpdumper has fallen...your now just a troll....

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM

rXj60eGSPMQ"Your nickname was never 'Ace'! Maybe 'Ace Hole'."

Anti.Hero
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Baker. Ace Baker.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:19 PM
So the video is full of shit just because you say so? The elitest Chumpdumper says so, so it must be true, right?

:rolleyesYou saw a shitty YouTube so it must be true, right?

I've given you many opportunities to show that this scenario is impossible and you've disproven none of them....your no better than Sarah Palin at this point....how far the mighty Chumpdumper has fallen...your now just a troll....It would be pretty easy to see a 767 from Chelsea. It's only three miles from the WTC site.

Well.

There you go -- debunked.

That was easy, no-planer.

Now, please explain all the aircraft debris present immediately after the impacts and and why you think the FDNY heroes are liars.

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:20 PM

rXj60eGSPMQ

about the only conclusion the 'video expert' reached was that this was a lousy piece of video for a news organization (which is exactly, by the way, what the video I post says), plus, he completely showed that he came into the discussion with a closed-mind about the government refusing to release a digital shot that could have dis-proven the missing plane theory..

Verdict: WEAK

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:21 PM
You saw a shitty YouTube so it must be true, right?

Yeah, a shitty youtube video that even the great Chumpy can't disprove...

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:22 PM
It would be pretty easy to see a 767 from Chelsea. It's only three miles from the WTC site.

Yeah, she saw a plane from the opposite side...

WEAK!

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:24 PM
The "nose-in, nose-out" pictures were distorted when anti-aliasing was used on the zoomed frames.

Or just edited deceptively by the maker of the shitty YouTube.

There you go, no planer -- debunked.

Now explain to us all where all the four huge planes and hundreds of passengers and crew ended up.

I say they ended up in the towers, the Pentagon and a field near Shanksville and have a lot of evidence to back that up.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:25 PM

WEAK!So she is part of the grand conspiracy?

Yes or no.

Shastafarian
10-05-2008, 03:26 PM
The "nose-in, nose-out" pictures were distorted when anti-aliasing was used on the zoomed frames.

There you go, no planer -- debunked.

Now explain to us all where all the four huge planes and hundreds of passengers and crew ended up.

I say they ended up in the towers, the Pentagon and a field near Shanksville and have a lot of evidence to back that up.

They got abducted by aliens that happened to be monitoring the situation of course! Chump, why do you ask such dumb questions? Jeez...

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:26 PM

So that made the plane nose appear on the other side of the tower and all the M$M network videos fade to black....

Nbadan
10-05-2008, 03:28 PM
They got abducted by aliens that happened to be monitoring the situation of course! Chump, why do you ask such dumb questions? Jeez...

Yep, if Chumpy wanted to attack this theory he could start with what happened to the missing planes and the missing passengers, but that's way too deep for Chumpy...

Shastafarian
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Yep, if Chumpy wanted to attack this theory he could start with what happened to the missing planes and the missing passengers, but that's way too deep for Chumpy...

So what happened to them?

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:32 PM
So that made the plane nose appear on the other side of the tower and all the M$M network videos fade to black....No, the maker of the shitty YouTube made the nose appear on the other side.

Fade to black? Do you know how television signals are transmitted, dan? Is there a chance that the transmission equipment for multiple stations could be in the same location? And that location just might be affected by, say, the impact of a large jetliner? And maybe the power and therefore the signal could be momentarily interrupted before backup power kicks in?

There you go, no-planer.

Debunked.

Now tell me how the news producer in Chelsea is part of the NWO.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Yep, if Chumpy wanted to attack this theory he could start with what happened to the missing planes and the missing passengers, but that's way too deep for Chumpy...Um, I told you where they all went. They aren't missing, just destroyed. Plane debris and passenger DNA back this up.

So where do you think they all ended up, noplanerdan?

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 03:58 PM

We are talking about 5 major networks.....that's only 5 signals.......ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN.

And you do realize that the second video you posted has live footage from the local WB station?

You just debunked yourself, noplanerdan.

Crap, you make this so easy.

ChumpDumper
10-05-2008, 05:16 PM

WEAK!Flight 175 approached from the southwest. It would be pretty easy to see from Chelsea.

Now please address the issues I have raised.