PDA

View Full Version : MMA Fight Club (262 Viewing)

traitoravery
10-04-2008, 07:10 PM
All you bitches register!!!!

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:31 PM
There are a lot of big events coming up in the next few months. I predict this forum is going to get pretty popular, soon.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:35 PM
yeah i wouldn't be surprised if we got 20 regulars by 2009, seriosuly.

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:08 PM
MMA Fight Club (40 Viewing)

register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

traitoravery
10-04-2008, 08:53 PM
168 Viewing :downspin:

Evan
10-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Register!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:26 PM
(277 Viewing)

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 09:27 PM
lol! join guys! this is a great place to talk mma!

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 09:27 PM
MMA Fight Club (40 Viewing)

register!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:32 PM

It's Fun

oligarchy
10-05-2008, 12:46 AM

It's Fun

This made me laugh.

It reminds me of a party we went to and two 'beasts' were making out and my brother-in-law was trying to find the bathroom and walked in on them. They said, "come here.. we don't bite."

TheTruth
10-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Probably Bots.....

Evan
10-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Probably Bots.....

This site was up there on google rankings for the Kimbo fight...

timvp
10-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Probably Bots.....That's what I thought originally .... but it wasn't.

This site was up there on google rankings for the Kimbo fight...

Yeah, it was mostly people from Google searches.

dallaskd
10-05-2008, 01:04 PM
MMA is a huge internet sport. Spurstalk was on the top of many things i searched in on google. This forum will probably grow by about 10-15 posters by UFC 91.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Lame.

dbreiden83080
10-05-2008, 02:48 PM
This made me laugh.

It reminds me of a party we went to and two 'beasts' were making out and my brother-in-law was trying to find the bathroom and walked in on them. They said, "come here.. we don't bite."

I'm trying to remember a time when you were actually cool :rolleyes

DBryant88
10-06-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm In!!!

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Still tons of guests, dont be shy!!

LEONARD
10-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow...nice!

desflood
10-06-2008, 11:09 AM
MMA is a huge internet sport. Spurstalk was on the top of many things i searched in on google. This forum will probably grow by about 10-15 posters by UFC 91.
That actually worries me a bit. How many are going to come in here flaming like those 13-year-old idiots on Sherdog? It would be great to have more posters, but I don't want it to drag the quality of the forum down.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
That actually worries me a bit. How many are going to come in here flaming like those 13-year-old idiots on Sherdog? It would be great to have more posters, but I don't want it to drag the quality of the forum down.

Yeah I agree, we will just have to ignore them I guess.

Evan
10-06-2008, 11:42 AM

I doubt it will happen much… but we will get some spill over from the rest of the ST forum from people who can't discuss anything without telling people to kill themselves but I just plan on putting them on my ignore list. I really like the MMA chatter here and won't let it bother me. Blacksowrdsman is new to the MMA talk and he knows his stuff…so its fine with me as long as we pick up some quality posters along with some ignores. If we got 20 regulars with 20 people on ignore I would say we're doing fine.

Dallaskd and I can lock threads and if someone gets too persistant I think Kori/Timvp can block them from creating threads…MMA talk has been 100% troll free for over a year and we can keep it that way.

Trainwreck2100
10-06-2008, 11:47 AM
all ignore is freakin evil

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I doubt it will happen much… but we will get some spill over from the rest of the ST forum from people who can't discuss anything without telling people to kill themselves but I just plan on putting them on my ignore list. I really like the MMA chatter here and won't let it bother me. Blacksowrdsman is new to the MMA talk and he knows his stuff…so its fine with me as long as we pick up some quality posters along with some ignores. If we got 20 regulars with 20 people on ignore I would say we're doing fine.

Dallaskd and I can lock threads and if someone gets too persistant I think Kori/Timvp can block them from creating threads…MMA talk has been 100% troll free for over a year and we can keep it that way.

Yeah we already have some spill over which is cool, hopefully we can get more ST regulars into MMA. I know the EXC fight was free thats why we had a lot of traffic, I wonder if it will be that way during the next UFC PPV? Yeah Black has been a nice addition. Our core group has been really good but yeah the more the merrier.

I have an idea for next year, we should have someone keep count on the fight winner predictions and have a champ at the end of the year. The official ST MMA Prediction Champion. Could be fun and maybe bring in some new posters that way?

dbreiden83080
10-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I have an idea for next year, we should have someone keep count on the fight winner predictions and have a champ at the end of the year. The official ST MMA Prediction Champion. Could be fun and maybe bring in some new posters that way?

Excellent idea :toast

Evan
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
I nominate, not me to do that. :downspin:

angelbelow
10-06-2008, 07:51 PM
whoever is viewing this should really register. this is one of the easiest forums to post on. the environment, traffic flow, creativity of users and the simple mechanics of posting make it easy and fun.

ATRAIN
10-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Excellent idea :toast

I nominate, not me to do that. :downspin:

I dont mind keeping track, should we start with the next ufc or wait till Jan? What promotions are we going to keep up with, the bigger ones (UFC, EXC, AFFLICTION)? I would like to keep it in a thread maybe called predictions thread and maybe get it as a sticky up top (Evan do your mod powers allow that?). Are we going to do undercards?

Evan
10-07-2008, 07:49 AM
I dont mind keeping track, should we start with the next ufc or wait till Jan? What promotions are we going to keep up with, the bigger ones (UFC, EXC, AFFLICTION)? I would like to keep it in a thread maybe called predictions thread and maybe get it as a sticky up top (Evan do your mod powers allow that?). Are we going to do undercards?

I can make a sticky or we can just keep bumping the thread. Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

Yeah lets do the bugger orgs and skip most undercards except for the big fights that don't make it to the main card for whatever reason.

ATRAIN
10-07-2008, 07:57 AM
I can make a sticky or we can just keep bumping the thread. Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

Yeah lets do the bugger orgs and skip most undercards except for the big fights that don't make it to the main card for whatever reason.

Well maybe you, Leonard, or KD can post the fights that we are trying to predict( It would be better to designate one person to do it so there is no confusion or multiple posts). Maybe we can get Pistons < Spurs to make us a little title belt for the winner to put in his avi (I would say maybe we can get Kori or one of the guys to give us a little belt under our name but I didnt want the forum police to come in crying about it hehehe)

Evan
10-07-2008, 08:04 AM
IMO…it should be as simple and easy as possible….someone just takes the results from our fight threads and adds a number to "the official prediction thread" or something.

ATRAIN
10-07-2008, 08:09 AM
IMO…it should be as simple and easy as possible….someone just takes the results from our fight threads and adds a number to "the official prediction thread" or something.

Ok that will work too, ill do that, ill update the Offical Prediction Thread to everyone's Wins and Losses.