PDA

View Full Version : The US will come out stronger from this crisis

smeagol
10-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Those idiots that say the US' decline as a superpower has started are wrong.

American patriotism is second to none and when the going gets tough, you gringos know how to role up your sleeves and do the hard work that needs to get done to come on top once again.

It will be a rocky road for a while, but this is nothing new to you guys.

:toast

Anti.Hero
10-05-2008, 10:20 AM
We are not the generations that came before us.

George Gervin's Afro
10-05-2008, 10:31 AM

American patriotism is second to none and when the going gets tough, you gringos know how to role up your sleeves and do the hard work that needs to get done to come on top once again.

your an idiot.

Yonivore
10-05-2008, 11:29 AM
We are not the generations that came before us.
Those generations, too, were forced into greatness by unavoidable challenges. Remember the folly of the 1920's? Flappers, corruption, speak-easies, anything goes incivility, etc... Well, that all changed between 1929 and 1941.

I agree with smeagol...the American spirit always rises to the ocassion. This challenging period of our history will be no different.

SpursFanFirst
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM

I wish this was true, but I disagree.

smeagol
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
your an idiot.

What the fuck is your problem, you piece of motherfucking shit? I start a thread where I wholeheartedly complement the Americans and their spirit to recover from adversity, and this is the answer you have for me?

Even though I usually do not agree with you extremely liberal and leftist view of politics and of society, I do regard you as a somewhat intelligent (yet misguided) poster. Unfortunately, you are speedly approaching boutons and Nbadan status in the stupidometer.

Get back to me when you can coherently express what you find so stupid about my post, fucking moron.

Yonivore
10-05-2008, 08:51 PM
What the fuck is your problem, you piece of motherfucking shit? I start a thread where I wholeheartedly complement the Americans and their spirit to recover from adversity, and this is the answer you have for me?

Even though I usually do not agree with you extremely liberal and leftist view of politics and of society, I do regard you as a somewhat intelligent (yet misguided) poster. Unfortunately, you are speedly approaching boutons and Nbadan status in the stupidometer.

Get back to me when you can coherently express what you find so stupid about my post, fucking moron.
Welcome to my world smeagol.

I know, you don't identify. But, anyway, I think you made perfect sense and, I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.

smeagol
10-05-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm still waiting, GGA.

whottt
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM

He hates America.

boutons_
10-06-2008, 06:11 AM
Wall St will be back as corrupt, motivated, intelligent, greedy, predatory, unstoppable as ever, and back very soon with suckered taxpayers' $700B of debt financing their return.

The US public will remain as decrepitly obese, detached, uninterested, wage-slaved, indebted, TV-narcotized, celebrity-preoccupied, shit-eating, and dumb and ignorant as ever, inevitably continuing and degenerating into Shmoo-hood.

http://www.deniskitchen.com/docs/new_shmoofacts.html

ducks
10-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Wall St will be back as corrupt, motivated, intelligent, greedy, predatory, unstoppable as ever, and back very soon with suckered taxpayers' $700B of debt financing their return.

The US public will remain as decrepitly obese, detached, uninterested, wage-slaved, indebted, TV-narcotized, celebrity-preoccupied, shit-eating, and dumb and ignorant as ever, inevitably continuing and degenerating into Shmoo-hood.

http://www.deniskitchen.com/docs/new_shmoofacts.html

do you believe everything on the internet