PDA

View Full Version : Sage Rosenfels

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Pay attention little bitches whining about Romo...

This mother fucker is showing how you choke.

sprrs
10-05-2008, 02:59 PM
I almost feel bad for the guy.....one last interception.

MannyIsGod
10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Pay attention little bitches whining about Romo...

This mother fucker is showing how you choke.

Ha, congrats to Romo on only being the 2nd biggest choker to play QB in the state of TX. Such a badge of honor.

IronMexican
10-05-2008, 03:01 PM
That was brutal.

traitoravery
10-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Why did he leap for the first down....WTF He isnt Elway... I just think Houston isnt meant to have a professional football team. Atleast I have the Oilers errr I mean Titans.

Whisky Dog
10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Ha, congrats to Romo on only being the 2nd biggest choker to play QB in the state of TX. Such a badge of honor.

Die

MannyIsGod
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Can Sage even be considered a choker? I mean returning the Texans to a state of loss simply looks like making sure all is right in the world. I'm not sure thats choking.

InRareForm
10-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Only the Texans organization could pull that shit off. Disgusting Loss.

benefactor
10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Can Sage even be considered a choker? I mean returning the Texans to a state of loss simply looks like making sure all is right in the world. I'm not sure thats choking.
Fuck you...and all the rest of you.

J.T.
10-05-2008, 03:59 PM

I suppose you could say Romo is just doing his part as the next Cowboys QB to not be able to get over the hump while they enjoy a few decades of losing before winning another Super Bowl.

Matchman
10-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Fuck You Sage :flipoff

Clandestino
10-05-2008, 06:00 PM
sage is a back up qb. they are supposed to do shit like that. romo, today, is showing once again why we all call him a choker.

Sigz
10-05-2008, 07:16 PM
lmao that hurdle is funny as shit

traitoravery
10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
I suppose you could say Romo is just doing his part as the next Cowboys QB to not be able to get over the hump while they enjoy a few decades of losing before winning another Super Bowl.

Can you say Quincy Carter?

mytespurs
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I saw the highlights; they had a 10 point lead w/less than 5 minutes left in the game and it seems just like that.....they lose the game.
Was was Sage thinking by attempting to highjump over the defender????:wow
Texan fans, that one must hurt!

leemajors
10-06-2008, 02:29 AM

the colts fucking blow dude. wake up. needing that to beat the texans?

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 06:36 AM
I saw the highlights; they had a 10 point lead w/less than 5 minutes left in the game and it seems just like that.....they lose the game.
Was was Sage thinking by attempting to highjump over the defender????:wow
Texan fans, that one must hurt!

Actually, they had a 17 point lead.

to21
10-06-2008, 07:47 AM
That was a choke job.

Give the ball to Slaton/Green, let them run time off the clock.

BTW, Indy is lucky they have the record they do. They should be 0-4.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 07:50 AM
That was a choke job.

Give the ball to Slaton/Green, let them run time off the clock.

BTW, Indy is lucky they have the record they do. They should be 0-4.

Thats what I was thinking, damn that shit still hurts.

DBryant88
10-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Indy didn't win the game Houston didn't lose the game, Sage Rosenfels won it for the Colts and lost it for the Houston what a fucking choke job

to21
10-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Thats what I was thinking, damn that shit still hurts.I bet the team wanted to kill Rosenfels.

Damn, and I thought the Texas were about to turn the corner and get better.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 08:01 AM
Indy didn't win the game Houston didn't lose the game, Sage Rosenfels won it for the Colts and lost it for the Houston what a fucking choke job

Well in all fairness to Sage he did GREAT until those last 4 mins. He is part of the reason they were up 17. He fucked up by no sliding and trying to do more and never recovered mentally and fucking up the rest of the game. Sucks that the Texans should be 2-2 instead of 0-4, oh well at least us Texans fans are used to losing.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 08:06 AM
I bet the team wanted to kill Rosenfels.

Damn, and I thought the Texas were about to turn the corner and get better.

Man they played well, just collapsed. Not sure where this leaves us now. We have an easy 3 games coming up.

MannyIsGod
10-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Man they played well, just collapsed. Not sure where this leaves us now. We have an easy 3 games coming up.

Thats funny cause I'm pretty sure every team playing Houston is thinking that they have an easy game coming up too. :lol

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Thats funny cause I'm pretty sure every team playing Houston is thinking that they have an easy game coming up too. :lol

Thats prob true but I dont think we are as bad as record shows. We should have won the last 2 games, but maybe hanging on to wins just isnt our cup of tea this year. Your right though everyone else is prob thinking Houston..........No problem.

dirk4mvp
10-06-2008, 09:24 AM
the colts fucking blow dude. wake up. needing that to beat the texans?

they suck so bad they put up 3 scores in a couple of minutes.

dirk4mvp
10-06-2008, 09:24 AM
it looks like a lot of mad people in here :lol

J.T.
10-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Indy may be lucky that Rosenfels choked but Texan fan is lucky that Rosenfels didn't turn the ball over on that reach near the goal line. Houston should have given up four touchdowns in the last five minutes.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Indy may be lucky that Rosenfels choked but Texan fan is lucky that Rosenfels didn't turn the ball over on that reach near the goal line. Houston should have given up four touchdowns in the last five minutes.

Yeah that reach was a very stupid play and he got lucky that didnt happen. Did you go to 3rd base after all?

jack sommerset
10-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Its called inexpierence not a choke job. The dude got spun around like a helicopter and hit in mid air to lose that ball. Thats not a choke job. Thats a crushing hit. He was stripped from behind, thats inexpierence. Led to two tds. Game over.

ATRAIN
10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Its called inexpierence not a choke job. The dude got spun around like a helicopter and hit in mid air to lose that ball. Thats not a choke job. Thats a crushing hit. He was stripped from behind, thats inexpierence. Led to two tds. Game over.

Yeah I have to agree even though he has been a pro 8 years man has always been a backup. He looked awesome and I was certain we won, but fucking A it didnt happen. He should have fucking slid!!!

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Its called inexpierence not a choke job.

If he'd only done two incredibly stupid things in the last five minutes it might be called inexperience. I counted four including the reach he was just really lucky to get away with.

jack sommerset
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
If he'd only done two incredibly stupid things in the last five minutes it might be called inexperience. I counted four including the reach he was just really lucky to get away with.

I have no emotional ties with this game. It was 3rd down, Colts down by 10 with over 3 minutes left in game. Nobody wants Peyton to have the ball. Nobody! Thats what sets the stage for a hell of a comeback.

Sage, a guy 95 % of NFL fans never heard of ever runs for the first down. They get the 1st down they most likely win game. He gets CRUSHED, fumbles ball and Colts run it in for a quick TD. Next fumble he is chased from behind and did not see the guy coming.

I'm curious why they were throwing in the first place. Why put a inexpierence QB in that position. You are up by 10 with 3 minutes left, eat the clock and punt. Two great plays by the defense won that game and the inexpierence of QB not to slide won that game, the coaching staff calling pass plays when they should have ate the clock up won that game for the Colts and of course a bit of luck. The guy was not playing nervous, he was playing aggressive, thats not choking.Thats my opinion.

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
The guy was not playing nervous, he was playing aggressive, thats not choking.Thats my opinion.

Just to clarify, I don't really think it was necessarily choking either. The point I didn't do a good job of making is that he made really stupid decisions, compounded by the plays that were called for him. Playing aggressive in that situation is just amazingly stupid, and putting the ball into the hands of a guy who's just wound up way to tight isn't a good idea either. I understand that. The guy himself deserves some blame, though.

to21
10-06-2008, 04:14 PM
He was drafted in 01', played ball at Iowa State, not to mention high school ball......as a QB.

If it wasn't a choke job, it sure as hell wasn't because he was a first year QB playing his first game as as a started with little experience (didn't he start for five or so games last year).

jack sommerset
10-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Just to clarify, I don't really think it was necessarily choking either. The point I didn't do a good job of making is that he made really stupid decisions, compounded by the plays that were called for him. Playing aggressive in that situation is just amazingly stupid, and putting the ball into the hands of a guy who's just wound up way to tight isn't a good idea either. I understand that. The guy himself deserves some blame, though.

He certainly does deserve blame. Fall down, throw the ball away, call a audible for a run but what ever you do,don't turn the ball over! However I do think the come from behind was a combination of things. I knew something was about to happen, The commentators had the Texans at 4-3 before the game was over. Now they are 0-4.

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 04:24 PM
He certainly does deserve balme. Fall down, throw the ball away, call a audible for a run but what ever you do,don't turn the ball over! However I do think the come from behind was a combination of things. I knew something was about to happen, The commentators had the Texans at 4-3 before the game was over. Now they are 0-4.

Yeah, it's weird. I was watching and saw how close they came to getting the ball when he held it out. After Houston scored I thought, "Well, that was their chance. There's no way they can come back from 17 down." Yet I didn't change the channel. If Houston had just run the ball three times and punted either time they would have been fine.

leemajors
10-06-2008, 08:05 PM
they suck so bad they put up 3 scores in a couple of minutes.

wayne did have an amazing catch there, on first view it looked like there was no way he got it.

J.T.
10-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah that reach was a very stupid play and he got lucky that didnt happen. Did you go to 3rd base after all?

Nah man, didn't hear back from you so figured it probably just wasn't gonna work out this weekend but let's watch the game in November somewhere and plan ahead a little bit this time.

ATRAIN
10-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Nah man, didn't hear back from you so figured it probably just wasn't gonna work out this weekend but let's watch the game in November somewhere and plan ahead a little bit this time.

Yeah man for sure, 3rd base in November sounds good. Ill Pm you.

Sage Rosenfels
10-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I guess im upset over this loss, but i did get a hefty bonus from Bill Polian:toast