SpursFanFirst
10-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Heck yeah! TD Owens!!! :elephant

SpursFanFirst
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
well, that was pointless.

Obstructed_View
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Funny that a week after everyone questions the leadership on the Cowboys that Romo sits on the sideline and pouts during the second half. Kudos to him for making some big throws and decent decisions at the end, but he didn't exactly step up to lead.

Dirk Nowitzki
10-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Seriously people need to STFU about the cowboys O and focus on what wins championships...DEFENSE. The Cowboys are fucked unless Wade and Stewart grow a fucking sack and use this defense the right way. This conservative play nearly did them in and it is going to be like this all season until something is done. I see these dumbasses being content with just getting any kind of win. The coaching have has them playing off the receivers and this soft pussy ass coverage is getting exposed as the weeks go on. They arent physical and they wont fuck teams up for any kind of yards they gain. HIT THEM IN THE FUCKING MOUTH AND MAKE THEM FEEL PAIN FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO DRIVE ON YOU! Make them earn every yard and every point they score!!!

Instead they allow offenses to waltz right in the fucking endzone untouched. I will take an average offense and a GREAT D any day over a sick O and below average D. I cant believe it took our 5th game to get the first int of the season. This D isnt clutch and they dont scare anyone. The way the D is playing, the Cowboys will be fortunate to get a wildcard birth. They are lucky as hell to be 4-1. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! PERIOD!!!

PeterBurns
10-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Just got back from the game.
Romo didn't look sharp at all. Felix Jones is UNREAL.
What's funny is how the crowd would get a buzz just when they see him in the backfield.
Get ready for almost a 50-50 split between the 2 starting next week.

Defensively. The Cowboys looked weak again. It's obvious that teams are picking on Pacman big time. Almost every throw seemed to go to his man.

Had it not been for the Chris Perry fumble, this game would have gone the other way.

Still not enough pressure...yet

PeterBurns
10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Also, had Romo wanted. He could have hooked up with T.O. for a HUGE GAME.
T.O. was open a lot this game, but Romo didn't look his way enough.

Again. When the Cowboys need a must 1st down......they throw to Witten.

Clandestino
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Is Romo trying to lose this game?

just romo being romo!

mytespurs
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
This game was the second doubleheader on regular TV in LA. It was better than I thought it would be. Bengals had their chances....Dallas didn't overwhelm them imho.

Interesting watching the two coaches...it's possible neither one will be with their respective teams next season....it wouldn't be a shock if Lewis is gone...but Wade...well, I think the cowboys have to make it to the big game if he is to keep his job....winning it would guarantee he comes back or will it? After all, garrett is waiting in the wings. :hat

leemajors
10-06-2008, 02:32 AM
This game was the second doubleheader on regular TV in LA. It was better than I thought it would be. Bengals had their chances....Dallas didn't overwhelm them imho.

Interesting watching the two coaches...it's possible neither one will be with their respective teams next season....it wouldn't be a shock if Lewis is gone...but Wade...well, I think the cowboys have to make it to the big game if he is to keep his job....winning it would guarantee he comes back or will it? After all, garrett is waiting in the wings. :hat

garrett need to get his shit together and start making any sort of adjustments.

AlamoSpursFan
10-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Had it not been for the Chris Perry fumble, this game would have gone the other way.

"And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon!" -- James Doohan, Star Trek IV

to21
10-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Seriously people need to STFU about the cowboys O and focus on what wins championships...DEFENSE. The Cowboys are fucked unless Wade and Stewart grow a fucking sack and use this defense the right way. This conservative play nearly did them in and it is going to be like this all season until something is done. I see these dumbasses being content with just getting any kind of win. The coaching have has them playing off the receivers and this soft pussy ass coverage is getting exposed as the weeks go on. They arent physical and they wont fuck teams up for any kind of yards they gain. HIT THEM IN THE FUCKING MOUTH AND MAKE THEM FEEL PAIN FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO DRIVE ON YOU! Make them earn every yard and every point they score!!!

Instead they allow offenses to waltz right in the fucking endzone untouched. I will take an average offense and a GREAT D any day over a sick O and below average D. I cant believe it took our 5th game to get the first int of the season. This D isnt clutch and they dont scare anyone. The way the D is playing, the Cowboys will be fortunate to get a wildcard birth. They are lucky as hell to be 4-1. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! PERIOD!!!Wow....this is actually a good take. Good job troll.

:tu

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 09:38 AM
The Cowboys are going to get shredded by the Cardinals. Fortunately their secondary is as bad as Dallas' is so there's no telling who will win. Probably whoever turns the ball over the least. Romo needs to get his turnover problem under control pronto.

Bigzax
10-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Cowboys romp the cards, but choke to the Rams!

jack sommerset
10-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I know Skip Bayless is a idiot and has an axe to grind against the Cowboys and T.O. Skip must have had a wet dream when the Boys signed T.O. Today he said the Cowboys will miss the playoffs and finish 9-7. His routine is old.

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Cowboys romp the cards, but choke to the Rams!

With their inability to get up for ANYONE, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

dickface
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Tony Turnover is going to kill this team come playoff time.

Assuming they can pass Washington & New York and actually make the playoffs. Good thing Philly is tanking already.

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Tony Turnover is going to kill this team come playoff time.

Assuming they can pass Washington & New York and actually make the playoffs. Good thing Philly is tanking already.

If he doesn't, the secondary will.

Chris
10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
hater thread