PDA

View Full Version : McCain does unthinkable... Berates his future self! Ultimate ownage.

Buddy Holly
10-05-2008, 07:13 PM
nHW-RO1_WN0

"Sooner or later people are going to figure out that if all you run are negative attack ads you don't have much of a vision for the future or you're not ready to articulate it."

- McCain in 2000

Buddy Holly
10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
How is he or his surrogates going to spin that quote?

Dre_7
10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Ouch. :lol

sook
10-05-2008, 07:58 PM
haha.

Neo con artists are the biggest hypocrites of all, no moral or ethical standing what so ever for these people.

Ron Paul is the real republican.

TomBrady
10-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Good God that is the mother of all ownage.

I almost feel bad for conservatives that have to try and defend McCain and Palin.

td4mvp21
10-05-2008, 08:30 PM
:lol

TomBrady
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
this shit deserves a bump

florige
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Please for the love of whatever let the Obama campaign get their paws on this. Major ownage!:lol

Clandestino
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
The ULTIMATE OWNAGE of ALL-TIME is buddy holly getting busted for the nsync website where he stole slomos pics and posted the.

that is still all i can think of when i see buddy holly posting.. now THAT is the ultimate ownage

ElNono
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
The ULTIMATE OWNAGE of ALL-TIME is buddy holly getting busted for the nsync website where he stole slomos pics and posted the.

that is still all i can think of when i see buddy holly posting.. now THAT is the ultimate ownage

Going negative on Buddy Holly... You should hear your candidate McCain up there...:nope

Clandestino
10-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Going negative on Buddy Holly... You should hear your candidate McCain up there...:nope

if you were posting here at the time you'd know why. that incident has made buddy holly the laughingstock forever...

no matter what drivel boutons ever posts..it will never be crazier, funnier, etc...than buddy holly getting busted for stealing pics...worst of all...posting on his nync fan club site!!! :lmao:rollin:lol:downspin::lmao

ElNono
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
if you were posting here at the time you'd know why. that incident has made buddy holly the laughingstock forever...

no matter what drivel boutons ever posts..it will never be crazier, funnier, etc...than buddy holly getting busted for stealing pics...worst of all...posting on his nync fan club site!!! :lmao:rollin:lol:downspin::lmao

I bet :lol

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 12:09 AM

Tpark is that you?

My posting Slomo's downtown SA pictures on www.thejjb.com, a popular pop culture forum (at the time and now) was pathetic and definitely ownage on the part of Slomo on me but it's still not as bad as McCain owning himself 8 years into the future. :lol:lol

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 12:12 AM

Oh noes! The handle Buddy Holly will be forever the laughing stock on Spurstalk.com... according to Clandestino. For shame. For shame.

posting on his nync fan club site!!! :lmao:rollin:lol:downspin::lmao

Wasn't a nsync fan club but whatever.

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
I bet :lol

And you'd win that bet.

It was very pathetic on my part. And no excuses or anything but I simply CnP a post on another forum where I used the pictures and could only post them if they were mine which is why I took credit for them. I actually posted those pictures on several forums, giving credit to Slomo in most. It was just thejjb.com one that I got all the shit for. Whatever, it was stupid of me and Slomo was gracious and cool enough to understand and forgive me.

Over three years later, I've moved on. I can truly laugh look back at the situation and just laugh, I would have been right along with anyone else giving me shit for it. :lol

It's funny looking back at who and where I was then to who and where I am now.

OK, now back to the actual topic...

McCain's pwnage of McCain.

Xylus
10-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Gotta love it when the best defense a person can come up with is a completely unrelated attack on the OP.

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Gotta love it when the best defense a person can come up with is a completely unrelated attack on the OP.

Hey... that's all they've got.

I posted the quote in another thread and I someone responded with something like "It's not a negative ad if it's telling the truth."

I think we found how the repubs are going to spin it. :lol

hitmanyr2k
10-06-2008, 01:26 AM
How is he or his surrogates going to spin that quote?

You can't spin a quote like that because everyone knows it's true. The McCain campaign hasn't been about issues from the start. I liken McCain's campaign to Seinfeld. It's basically a campaign about nothing. Say what you want about Obama's plan but the guy has put his agenda forward so at least people can judge him on it. McCain's campaign has been running on stunts starting with picking Palin for VP. He rode that wave for awhile but didn't take advantage of the sudden popularity and press coverage by putting forward a specific agenda. Then his campaign plays the whiny, victim card with "less blame the media" because our VP choice can't answer simple questions. Once the Palin fad went down in flames and the economy worsened he tries to be the white knight with that "I'm going to suspend my campaign" garbage which lasted what, about half a day? Now that he has no bag of tricks left and still doesn't look to be putting out his agenda for the American people to judge him on what else is there? Time to pull out the Bush/Rove tactics in full effect.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-06-2008, 02:03 AM

Sounds like the mexican nationals-turned-neocon woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

RandomGuy
10-06-2008, 08:59 AM
oopsies. You mean McCain will say anything to get elected?

Shocking.

Cry Havoc
10-06-2008, 12:15 PM
oopsies. You mean McCain will say anything to get elected?

Shocking.

It's more than that. McCain spends more time talking up "Obama is satan" ads than he does stating his own position.

I have no problem with someone playing dirty. I don't like it, but I realize it's part of the process at present. However, McCain has degenerated to the point now that he has no other recourse. It's like attempting to discuss a matter of disagreement with your friend, and eventually he's proven you wrong on so many points that you just start swinging at him.