PDA

View Full Version : Whenever Palin says something about Obama palling around with so and so...

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Or that he doesn't see America like "we" do... well, gosh darn it, she might wanna look in the mirror, wink, and then say "Hi hypocrite."

http://faithfulprogressive.blogspot.com/2008/09/palin-alaskan-separatist-group-hates.html

The founder of the Alaska Independence Party -- a group that has been courted over the years by Sarah Palin, and one her husband was a member of for roughly seven years -- once professed his "hatred for the American government" and cursed the American flag as a "damn flag."

Well Gee Golly Whiz!

The AIP founder, Joe Vogler, made the comments in 1991, in an interview that's now housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.

"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."

Gosh darn it!

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Gotta wonder how much time FOX News... or better yet, Sean Hannity are going to give this little bit of interesting information?

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 07:40 AM
What? There's video of her in March speaking at a AIP convention????

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4055475701520885985

Gee willakers!

Buddy Holly
10-06-2008, 07:42 AM
According to the Alaskan Independence Party's web site:

"The Alaskan Independence Party's goal is the vote we were entitled to in 1958, one choice from among the following four alternatives:

1. Remain a Territory.
2. Become a separate and Independent Nation.
3. Accept Commonwealth status.
4. Become a State.

The call for this vote is in furtherance of the dream of the Alaskan Independence Party's founding father, Joe Vogler, that Alaskans achieve independence under a minimal government, fully responsive to the people, and promoting a peaceful and lawful means of resolving differences."[9]

boutons_
10-06-2008, 07:48 AM
McLame's pitbull bitch and her red-neck hubby "associated with" unpatriotic, subversive, treanonous, American-hating AIP? And doing it currently, well past 8 years age?

Come on, Whott-the-fuck, defend this "guility association"

Come on, Whott-the-fuck, defend McMeFirst enthusiastically associating with and praising remorseless ex-con Gordon "shoot the body-armored UNITED STATES Feds in the neck" Liddy