PDA

View Full Version : Yes!

mfanatic
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Lakers Vs. Spurs Western Finals again =)

IronMexican
10-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Great post :tu

Kai
10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I nominate this thread for thread of the century.

Showtime24 LAKERS
10-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Only if the spurs can even make it that far.

tlongII
10-06-2008, 09:51 PM
:lmao

Impossible.

KB24 MVP
10-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Only if the spurs can even make it that far.

Lol hahaha:toast:king

mfanatic
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
i don't see any other team being a threat, NOH got worse, Rockets are funny, and the Suns always suck =)

Kai
10-06-2008, 10:16 PM
i don't see any other team being a threat, NOH got worse, Rockets are funny, and the Suns always suck =)

None of those are legitimate reasons. Unless you can provide reason as to why the Hornets got worse and why the Rockets are "funny", then you are just a clown. As for the Suns... well why would you mention the Suns anyways?? I don't think they are going to suck though.

mfanatic
10-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Well, the Hornets got worse because they lost Pargo, keep in mind without them the series against the Spurs would have been over in 6, not 7. So they basically have no back-up point guard, and Chris paul is good, but he's not God. I see Peja being the same Peja, soft and choking when it matters most, just like last season and the season before, etc.

The rockets, well, they are never healthy so it's not really a fair question, which is why I think they aren't going to make much noise, if any at all. Their PG isn't a true PG, and with T-mac/Yao always being injured, Artest/Scola isn't enough for an 82 game season.

The suns, do I even have too? Nash is yet another year older, so is shaq. Amare is a BEAST, but he's a liability on defense, just like last year. Prediction; lose in first round, again.

Utah Jazz- Same as last year, too soft inside, D-will is good, but Boozer can't play and defense.

Lakers- if healthy, western finals again

Spurs- if healthy, which they should be, will be a nice 7 games series and whoever has homecourt will win.

dirk4mvp
10-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, the Hornets got worse because they lost Pargo, keep in mind without them the series against the Spurs would have been over in 6, not 7. So they basically have no back-up point guard, and Chris paul is good, but he's not God. I see Peja being the same Peja, soft and choking when it matters most, just like last season and the season before, etc.

The rockets, well, they are never healthy so it's not really a fair question, which is why I think they aren't going to make much noise, if any at all. Their PG isn't a true PG, and with T-mac/Yao always being injured, Artest/Scola isn't enough for an 82 game season.

The suns, do I even have too? Nash is yet another year older, so is shaq. Amare is a BEAST, but he's a liability on defense, just like last year. Prediction; lose in first round, again.

Utah Jazz- Same as last year, too soft inside, D-will is good, but Boozer can't play and defense.

Spurs- if healthy, which they should be, will be a nice 7 games series and whoever has homecourt will win.

ESPN, sign this guy up right now.

mfanatic
10-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Oh and as for Dallas, i love Kidd and he needs a ring, but he chose the wrong team. Although I will say this, if they have home court somehow against the Lakers, they could give them some trouble as well... Damp can bother Bynum, Dirk with Gasol, Howard with Odom.. just a thought.

Kai
10-07-2008, 12:20 AM

The Hornets lost Pargo, which is not a big deal at all. Pargo was not very good. They added Posey (which they spent too much on) who should bring them tough defense against troubling wings and clutch shooting. They are gaining experience together every year and are ONLY going to get better. You could make the same case for the Jazz. Their wildcard is Boozer.

You know, if the Rockets get hurt, you can laugh. You "can't count on them being healthy" and whatnot, but what if they are healthy? Are they still funny? I don't think so buddy. Why should the Spurs be healthy and the Rockets not??

All teams should be healthy, and you should never, ever predict health of a team.

lefty
10-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Lol at Lakers trolls

Your team went to the Finals thanks to David Stern

Lakers are not going back to the WCF this season

cze1860
10-07-2008, 12:27 AM
everything is Impossible

angelbelow
10-07-2008, 12:32 AM
do the lakers have enough to reach the WCF?

ImmortalD24
10-07-2008, 12:33 AM
ESPN, sign this guy up right now.
:lol

dirk4mvp
10-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Are you upset that he didnt mention Dallas.

He gave his expert analysis on the Mavs too.

Oh and as for Dallas, i love Kidd and he needs a ring, but he chose the wrong team. Although I will say this, if they have home court somehow against the Lakers, they could give them some trouble as well... Damp can bother Bynum, Dirk with Gasol, Howard with Odom.. just a thought.

lefty
10-07-2008, 01:03 AM
do the lakers have enough to reach the WCF?

Well, they still have David Stern