PDA

View Full Version : Luke Walton Talks about his Stalker

Biernutz
10-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Luke has a woman stalking him everywhere he goes. This lady has lost it.

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/10/06/luke-walton-tells-his-story-of-being-stalked/

JMarkJohns
10-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Is it Britney Spears? She seems like someone capable of stalking someone.

Indazone
10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Is she hot?

mavs>spurs2
10-06-2008, 08:55 PM
i had 3 stalkers in high school, but they weren't that hardcore

anakha
10-06-2008, 09:28 PM
There's just no accounting for taste. :lol

KB24 MVP
10-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Damn that bitch is crazy she should go after that sex offender guy Ruben Patterson lol

MrChug
10-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Couldn't she have picked a better rebounder at least?

duncan228
10-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Scary stuff.

z0sa
10-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Somewhere in California, many autographs adorn the walls of Luke Walton's shrine.

At the center of it all lay the sharpie.

IronMexican
10-06-2008, 10:51 PM
They are just looking for him to tell him he sucks ass, and cheated us into that deal.

Allanon
10-07-2008, 02:18 AM
They are just looking for him to tell him he sucks ass, and cheated us into that deal.

Hahah.

Luke has a bunch of years left on that deal. I haven't said it yet, I'll give him one last year before I say "Luke sucks". :D

manufor3
10-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Scary stuff.

duncan228
10-07-2008, 07:48 AM
From the paper this morning.

Lakers' Walton reveals year-long stalking nightmare (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/walton-people-luke-2182271-life-want)
Female fan has been arrested. Court date Nov. 6.
By KEVIN DING

EL SEGUNDO She thinks she loves him. She thinks they are meant to be together.

For the past year – an unbelievable, stress-filled year of her invading his life– Luke Walton didn't know what to think.

According to Walton, she sat in her car outside his house too many times to count – sometimes staying there when he left the house during the day, sometimes staying there when he went to sleep at night. She marked up his car with a Sharpie one time when he was too busy to sign an autograph. She tried to make him jealous with a tall tale that Jordan Farmar thought she was pretty and wanted to date her.

She morphed into a race-car driver anytime Walton tried to elude her. She eyed him from the bleachers as he ran his basketball camp – sitting there for four consecutive days, seven hours per day. She even dared to approach his girlfriend.

Then a week and a half ago, she contorted her face in anger, stuck her arm out her car window, curled her hand to make it look like a gun and shot make-believe bullets at him.

He finally knew what to think: She was stalking him, and it had to stop.

ARREST MADE

Stacy Beshear, 34, of El Segundo was arrested – triggering a temporary restraining order to keep her away from Walton. There is a Nov. 6 court date, and if she is found guilty of stalking, at the very least that restraining order figures to become permanent.

For Walton, it would finally mean relief.

"It's bananas," he said in an exclusive interview with The Register. "I'll be going to sleep at night and just randomly look out the window. Just to check. Just because. She has been out there at 12:30, 1:30 in the morning. She would park outside my house for hours and hours.

"I would drive out, and I would see her peeking through. It would suck, because I know I'm leaving my home, and I know she's still there. What am I supposed to do? Is she planning on breaking in? Am I going to come home one day and she's sleeping in my bed? Is she going to steal my dog?

"You try not to think about it. But every time I see a black Honda now, I'm like, 'Is that her?' I'll slow down and look. It's like every day. There are a billion of these cars. Since I've noticed her, I've noticed these cars are everywhere. It's like I'm going paranoid like some movie character."

An effort to contact Beshear for comment through her family was declined. Walton said he hasn't seen her since Sept. 25, the day her hand became that imaginary weapon and she "crossed the line." He said she had tracked him back to Farmar's house after the Lakers teammates had a morning workout, and she made that threatening gesture as Walton was driving back to his Manhattan Beach home.

"When she pulled up to my house and started yelling at me after she fired a fake gun at me, I couldn't help but to start yelling back at her," Walton said. "She was in my driveway. But when we were interacting, I could tell by the stuff she was saying that she's not all there in the head – which makes me feel bad for her. At the same time, most people who go on killing sprees are people who aren't all there in the head."

Walton said the gist of their conversation was her unrequited love.

"She told me that we belong together," Walton said. "And then she started flipping out about all sorts of stuff. She said she wanted to move to San Diego, but people wouldn't let her. I was like, 'What people?' She's like, 'The people! The people in the universe! They won't let me move, because they say you and I are supposed to be together.' I was like, 'Oh, wow. She's crazy.' "

The other extended conversation Walton had with Beshear came after he filed his first complaint with Manhattan Beach police. An officer left Walton's home after taking Walton's statement and immediately spotted the aforementioned black Honda parked down the block. When Walton went to identify her, he found Beshear in handcuffs – and in tears – by the side of the road.

Said Walton: "I explained to her, 'I don't want this to come to this. I want you to enjoy your life and do what you want to do, but you've got to leave me alone. She was like, 'I understand. I just can't help it. I'll stop. I didn't know I was making you feel unsafe.'

"I said, 'That's fine. Just end it. That's it. I don't want to see you anymore.' Then she disappeared for like a month. … And then she started showing up again."

WHY WALTON?

Obsessed fans are not uncommon in sports. With one of the most famous people in the world on the team in Kobe Bryant, the Lakers have to deal with major security challenges on a regular basis. It is an extreme rarity, however, that all mediation and police warnings fail and an arrest warrant for stalking has to be issued.

So why it is Walton who gets swallowed up in this vortex? Consider that two recent cases of athletes being stalked involved men hounding Anna Kournikova and Serena Williams, who draw attention for more than their tennis. Walton, 28, has a career average of 5.8 points per game, but he's an All-Star in the eyes of many female fans.

Here are a couple posts from an Internet message board about Walton:

From Karin: "I LOVE LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! HE IZ THE SEXXIEST MAN ALIVE !!!!!!!!! I WANT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... OMG IF I DONT HAVE LUKE I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!! I LOVE U LUKE."

From Luke'sgirl4ever: "wow those eyes that adorable smile. every time i see Luke dribble down that court i totally melt. i have been a Luke Walton fan for a while now and i want to meet him so bad and go on a date w/ him. we would be perfect together."

"Normally I'm not worried; I can take care of myself," said Walton, who fended off tabloid reports a year ago that he was dating Britney Spears. "But if you've got a lady who for some reason is sitting in front of your house all day and is now pointing a fake gun at you, you've got to think, 'Maybe I did something to piss her off to the point where she's really planning on shooting me.' "

STAYING OPEN

Walton is a pass-first, team-oriented player; he's the same way as a person. He is a San Diego native and is extremely active in the Southern California community. He co-owns Joey's Smokin' BBQ restaurants in Manhattan Beach and Tustin and regularly socializes with fans there. Despite the stalking situation going on, he did a popular "Life with Luke" series on Fox Sports Net's Lakers pregame show last season, basically throwing open the front door to his off-court life. He is sharing more this season in a blog he's writing for NBA.com.

Beshear did succeed in one sense: making herself a part of Walton's life. Walton is determined that she will not change the way he lives that life, however. He will still joke around with those diehard fans who show up at every one of his public appearances. There will be no gate or surveillance cameras installed at his home.

"My dad (NBA Hall of Famer Bill Walton) was always the same way: He was always out in the community and doing things," Walton said. "And that's the way I like to live. I like knowing all my neighbors; I like being out there, being involved and spending time with the fans. I definitely don't think this will change anything. Hopefully it doesn't happen again."

It's unreal to think that it has happened already. But consider it a reminder about celebrity. Walton's world doesn't begin and end with people chanting "Luuuke" at Staples Center. Amid the myriad of positive perks, that public eye can become a bull's-eye.

Even as he endeavors to move on, this 6-foot-8 target still wonders whether a pretend gun is just imaginary to someone so certain her feelings are real.

"How far is she really willing to go?" Walton asked.

SenorSpur
10-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Scary stuff. Glad that he's taken this seriously.

BacktoBasics
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
He had an opportunity to take her out the moment she stepped foot on his property firing a fake gun. I would have put an end to that shit right then and there.

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Wow- that is intense.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Wow, Rasho was way more understanding than Luke Walton.

FTFY

koriwhat
10-07-2008, 11:22 AM
crazy shit

BacktoBasics
10-07-2008, 11:34 AM
FTFY:lmao excellent work

Spurtacus
10-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Throw It Down Big Man!

The Franchise
10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
If she is crazy enough to sit outside his house at two in the morning, she's crazy enough to shoot. Luke better take that shit seriously.

pauls931
10-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Wow, this person obviously has a combination of bad eye sight, hearing, and mental retardation... Run Luke Run!!!!

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 12:58 PM
FTFY

Oh wow- that made my day. :tu

:lmao :lmao

koriwhat
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
just put your dick in her ass already luke... that'll fix her.

Mr.ChugDynasty
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Couldn't she have picked a better rebounder at least?

Dude you took the words right outta my mouth!
Fucking stalkers and their love for shitty rebounders!

fuck off and die

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 08:00 PM
Luke has a woman stalking him everywhere he goes. This lady has lost it.

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/10/06/luke-walton-tells-his-story-of-being-stalked/

Same beotch stalking him?
:lol

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Got this from LG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4zHAygWsAAxFYC?format=jpg&name=900x900

MultiTroll
04-22-2019, 08:18 PM
Same beotch stalking him?
Not even.
The 2008 alleged stalker was
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WQ1PQt3n--/18f1b5ocbynukjpg.jpg
Stacy Beshear, 34, of El Segundo

MultiTroll
04-22-2019, 08:38 PM
She's pretty tall. Looks like about 6'1 maybe 6'2" maybe even 6'4" in comparison to Fagic.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrEZ6coUIAAcDiu.jpg

MultiTroll
04-22-2019, 08:38 PM
If she played basketball in college I'd say the whole story takes on an even fishier twist.

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 08:41 PM
Not even.
The 2008 alleged stalker was
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WQ1PQt3n--/18f1b5ocbynukjpg.jpg
Stacy Beshear, 34, of El Segundo

Ewww! She looks like she from San Antonio! :lmao

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 08:42 PM
She works for Spectrum. Me thinks, Jeannie knew about it. Told her to hold her lawsuit until he signed his Kings deal. :lol

MultiTroll
04-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Nope she is from your neighborhood Alejandro.

MultiTroll
04-22-2019, 08:48 PM
She works for Spectrum. Me thinks, Jeannie knew about it. Told her to hold her lawsuit until he signed his Kings deal. :lol
Yep.
Numerous *alleged* encounters with him but waits till he bails the FlakeShow.
It smells.
Also, if she is a college basketballer (unconfirmed) and Luke with his Gay Area / Laker / cocktail party with Dick Jeff etc background....
Sounds like some beard on beard stuff. I would say no physical altercation rather she thinks Luke stiffed her on some book deal promises.

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Nope she is from your neighborhood Alejandro.

HarlemHeat37
04-22-2019, 09:14 PM
Always assumed he was gay, tbh..

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 09:21 PM

Whew! :D

Fat Brandon Bass
04-22-2019, 09:23 PM

she would fit right in at the old school spurstalk GTGs i saaaiiiidddd

LkrFan
04-22-2019, 09:27 PM

DMC
04-22-2019, 11:13 PM
When are women going to learn "meet me in my hotel room to discuss this" is almost always a prelude to groping and odd looks, or if it's Louis CK, a hand job show.

LkrFan
04-23-2019, 07:45 AM

Luke = f:lolcked

Othyus Lalanne
04-23-2019, 07:57 AM

GTG?

Derrick Rose fucked back and he is fine.

Brazil
04-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Always assumed he was gay, tbh..

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3629633377/2aa7cacf96d144676848aed724b4b3ed_400x400.jpeg

MultiTroll
04-23-2019, 09:42 AM
This is the criminal injustice system + in L.A. courts to boot. Ever heard of OJ?

Besides, zero provable in her documents.
She's big enough to throw Luke Flamer off anyway.
Pinned her down. :rolleyes

SpursforSix
04-23-2019, 09:54 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2QeinHALR4jX73tytWcES1o8ufXvDJ lF6cA9YMt8j3lDNkLkhSA

lefty
04-23-2019, 01:08 PM
I can’t imagine Luke Walton pinning a woman down against her will

Kobe I can see it, but not Luke

LkrFan
04-23-2019, 02:45 PM

:lmao

Killakobe81
04-23-2019, 03:30 PM

OK lefty that was well played

Rummpd
04-23-2019, 08:59 PM
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/23/sport/nba-head-coach-accused-sexual-assault/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Goodbye Mr. Walton - hard to best this when you were stupid enough to get into a he said she said situation/adios soon.

Killakobe81
04-23-2019, 09:03 PM
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/23/sport/nba-head-coach-accused-sexual-assault/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Goodbye Mr. Walton - hard to best this when you were stupid enough to get into a he said she said situation/adios soon.

CNN should be ashamed they could not even get sex/gender correct in that article that chick is refferred to as "he" more than once.
Im no grammar Nazi i make mistakes on here all the time ...cuz idgaf ... but CNN is a world wide news conglomerate ...shameful.

Im switching to Foxnews.com!!

MultiTroll
04-23-2019, 10:22 PM
CNN should be ashamed they could not even get sex/gender correct in that article that chick is refferred to as "he" more than once.
Im no grammar Nazi i make mistakes on here all the time ...cuz idgaf ... but CNN is a world wide news conglomerate ...shameful.

I dunno Killa, could it be she reminded Luke of Dick Jeff?

ElNono
04-24-2019, 03:26 AM
Did Luke at least get a blowjob out of this whole thing?

LkrFan
04-24-2019, 10:43 AM

You wouldn't dare Killa! :lmao

LkrFan
04-24-2019, 10:44 AM
I'm sure this is a coincidence: