PDA

View Full Version : Hochuli's Crew

FromWayDowntown
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM
is definitely not working a playoff game this year; that or the league is going to make an assignment based only on reputation. Missing that obvious facemask is at least the 3rd major, obvious mistake that crew has made this year.

The Saints are their own worst enemy tonight and the crew isn't affecting that, but a crew that makes these sorts of mistakes shouldn't be anywhere near a playoff game.

ducks
10-06-2008, 08:56 PM
what you are mean denver should have one more lost ten they have

jack sommerset
10-06-2008, 08:59 PM
He should have never issued an aploogy. That made him a household name for NFL fans. Mistakes are made all the time. His heart filled "i'm sorry" had people talking about that and in doing so showed the play over and over.

monosylab1k
10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
what you are mean denver should have one more lost ten they have

jesus christ

K-State Spur
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
He should have never issued an aploogy. That made him a household name for NFL fans. Mistakes are made all the time. His heart filled "i'm sorry" had people talking about that and in doing so showed the play over and over.

Agreed. And he already was a household name for many fans. I'd still rather have him doing my team's games than most crews. God, the crew that did the Eagles/Skins yesterday was terrible - they picked up a justifiable flag, blew a player down when he wasn't touched, missed an obvious block in the back on Santana Moss, etc.

EVERY single crew in the NFL, college, and high school blows an obvious call every week.

Hochuli's just really under the microscope right now. Unfortunately, he blew a call that literally would have changed the outcome in a game. And Norv Turner - being the whiny blame deflector that he is - blamed the call and not his defense for allowing damn near 40 points.

ducks
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM

yeah how dare someone admit they were wrong:blah

dirk4mvp
10-06-2008, 11:54 PM
FWD, you're one of the best posters on the board, but making this thread knowing ducks is lurking somewhere waiting to post something like he already has is inexcusable.

FromWayDowntown
10-07-2008, 11:05 AM
making this thread knowing ducks is lurking somewhere waiting to post something like he already has is inexcusable.

That's my bad. In retrospect, I shouldn't have ever dredged this up. I forget (if I ever understood) what hobby horses ducks gets on. I took on his nonsense about Manny Ramirez, but in the midst of that, completely forgot that he's banging the Hochuli drum over here.

I apologize to the entire NFL forum for my blunder.