PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 T-shirts

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
This story has no real point except that I want to tell it to you.

A middle aged man just came up and asked me if anywhere in the mall puts sayings on t-shirts upon request.
I informed him of the only booth we have that does t-shirts to which he curtly replied, and I quote:"That Indian lady with the stone in her nose (I.E. the booth owner) does not have what I want."

I could sense that the man was glaring at me from behind his sunglasses.
(Yes, he was wearing the shades indoors. He did seem like a man who much preferred darkness to sunshine.)

I told him, " I am afraid that is all the mall has to offer." to which he scoffed,
"Unbelieveable."

I told him of a shop I know of nearby that does print t-shirts. He retorted that, that information did not help him.

Just because I was curious, not at all because the man was pleasant to speak to, I asked the man how many t-shirts he was looking to make.

All he would say was, " It is going to start off as two shirts but is going to turn into 20,000."

I can say this for the dude: He was the most mysterious, miserable man I have met in awhile.

10-07-2008, 12:43 PM
For some reason I picture the conversation taking place, and mystery man sounds like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

Kori Ellis
10-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Did he want to pay for all 20,000 in singles?

;)

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 12:50 PM
For some reason I picture the conversation taking place, and mystery man sounds like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

Dude, it would be so cool to be a cartoon.

;)

:lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-07-2008, 12:58 PM

;)

Damnit. That's what I get for responding to a MMA thread.

CuckingFunt
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Damnit. That's what I get for responding to a MMA thread.

I was going to comment that at least angel wasn't being asked to count all 20,000 t-shirts, but the thunder has indeed be stolen.

J-Rock6X
10-07-2008, 02:07 PM
This story has no real point except that I want to tell it to you.

A middle aged man just came up and asked me if anywhere in the mall puts sayings on t-shirts upon request. I could sense that the man was glaring at me from behind his sunglasses. I told him of a shop I know of nearby that does print t-shirts. He retorted that, that information did not help him. I can say this for the dude: He was the most mysterious, miserable man I have met in awhile.

I like my version of this story much better! :lol There are some miserable people out there. Mysterious even!

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Probably getting uniforms for a personal military force. Report him to Homeland Security.

PM5K
10-07-2008, 03:15 PM
WGAF Forum...

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 03:17 PM
WGAF Forum...

We have a " What Goods Asked For" Forum?

:)

I. Hustle
10-07-2008, 03:30 PM
This story is a warning. Beware of the man who wears sunglasses in the mall.

A rugged middle aged man approached me and inquired if anywhere in the mall puts sayings on t-shirts upon request.
(I knew this was code for solicitation of prostitution) I informed him of the only booth we have that does t-shirts (Which means that I was aware of his wants, needs, and desires) to which he curtly replied and I quote:"That Indian lady with the stone in her nose (I.E. the booth owner) does not have what I want." (This is not code.)

I could sense that the man was glaring at me from behind his sunglasses but I was too busy noticing the growth in his trousers.
(Yes, he was wearing the shades indoors. He did seem like a man who much preferred darkness to sunshine.)

I told him, “I am afraid that is all the mall has to offer." (meet me in the gap dressing room) to which he scoffed,
"Unbelievable." (I will be there in ten)

I told him of a shop I know of nearby that does print t-shirts (meaning: this can happen more than once). He retorted that, that information did not help him. (meaning: he already knew)

Just because I was curious, not at all because the man was pleasant to speak to, I asked the man how many t-shirts he was looking to make. (how many times he was willing to pay for my services)

All he would say was, " It is going to start off as two shirts but is going to turn into 20,000." (meaning he wanted me and a friend multiple times)

I can say this for the dude: He was the most mysterious, desirable man I have slept with in awhile.

Here I spruced it up a bit

CosmicCowboy
10-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Here I spruced it up a bit

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
y so serious?

Bigzax
10-07-2008, 05:00 PM
i lika da sprucing up....:lol

ever ask what the hell he wanted on his tshirts anyway? 'sayings' in kind of general... :wakeup

angel_luv
10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
i lika da sprucing up....:lol

ever ask what the hell he wanted on his tshirts anyway? 'sayings' in kind of general... :wakeup

He stormed off before I could ask what he was going to have printed on the shirts.