PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shows Teens Girls With Alcohol

spurs_2108
10-07-2008, 05:27 PM
A school district is investigating what appears to be a case of underage drinking, and the three high school girls involved may be in a lot of trouble if a bottle they're pictured with turns out to be what it looks like.

The photo showing underage girls holding what appears to be a bottle of liquor showed up anonymously in News 4's email inbox Tuesday. Two of the girls are students at John Marshal High School, the third attends Brandeis High School. District officials are trying to determine if the picture are real.

"If, in fact, the picture turns out to be legitimate and these students were, in fact, drinking liquor, that's a very serious offense," said Pascual Gonzalez of NISD.

The photo was also emailed to NISD officials, who confirmed the girls are students in the district.

"We require each of the students to write a statement telling us, explaining what they see in the photo. All of that information is brought forth, and the investigating officer makes a determination," Gonzalez explained.

Gonzalez told News 4 all three of the girls are involved in extracurricular activities.

"These students could be facing suspension from their activities for up to a month," added Gonzalez.

School district officials want to make sure it's clear that even if the photo isn't real, the behavior pictured in the photo is not the way the district expects its student to act.

District officials contacted the parents of all three students. They plan to wait to see if the photo's are real and hear the girl's stories before handing out any punishments.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5fa705e4-3918-4bbf-93b4-7ae5cf105f13

Just saw this on the news and I saw who cares. If these school districts would sign on to facebook or myspace any day and look at pictures, um there would be a shit load of people in trouble.

What do yall think?

Bigzax
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5fa705e4-3918-4bbf-93b4-7ae5cf105f13

Just saw this on the news and I saw who cares. If these school districts would sign on to facebook or myspace any day and look at pictures, um there would be a shit load of people in trouble.

What do yall think?

i think school officials need to worry about what happens at school or during school functions.

they should be reprimanded and told to let parents worry about the rest.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 05:36 PM
i think school officials need to worry about what happens at school or during school functions.

they should be reprimanded and told to let parents worry about the rest.

Students should be smart enough not to post pictures of themselves willfully breaking the law.

spurs_2108
10-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Exactly. If they were drinking out school, I could see them getting in trouble, but they do on their own time is up to them. I'm pretty sure this topic has been discussed a lot.

JoeChalupa
10-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Underage drinking is illegal whether you do it on your own time or not. Or am I wrong?

Ginofan
10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't think the school should have any say so in the matter. It doesn't appear that the girls were drinking on school property and the article doesn't state that they were drinking at a school function, also the girls are not wearing any school related articles of clothing. It's none of the school's business what's going on outside of school, it should be up the parents to discipline their children.

spurs_2108
10-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah Its illegal, but what does the school have to do with punishing them?

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 05:53 PM

depends on what is in their handbooks

JoeChalupa
10-07-2008, 05:58 PM

Oh, then by all means drink up ladies!!! :toast

baseline bum
10-07-2008, 06:11 PM
WTF jurisdiction does the school have here? Ooooh.... underage girls drink. Shocking. What happens when the school finds out its boys jack off?

DannyT
10-07-2008, 06:15 PM
havent seen the pictures of the story, but if they were just holding a bottle or beer whos to say they actually drank some of it or were in intoxicated...?
People do stupid shit all the time to try and look cool...

DannyT
10-07-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't think the school should have any say so in the matter. It doesn't appear that the girls were drinking on school property and the article doesn't state that they were drinking at a school function, also the girls are not wearing any school related articles of clothing. It's none of the school's business what's going on outside of school, it should be up the parents to discipline their children.

the true person that should be disciplined is the snitch that emailed the picture.....stop snitchin....

FromWayDowntown
10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Absurd. Did News 4 just run out of stories -- is it really news that 3 underage girls are shown in a picture with a bottle of alcohol?

DannyT
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Absurd. Did News 4 just run out of stories -- is it really news that 3 underage girls are shown in a picture with a bottle of alcohol?

you would think that with their ass' about to be fired they would be talking about the economy

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm sure those girls were simply mourning the recent developments in their stock portfolios. Who can blame 'em for wanting a little consolation drinkiepoo.

tlongII
10-07-2008, 06:48 PM
:ttiwwp:

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-07-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.woai.com/media/news/3/a/3/3a35eb28-9ea3-498e-a02d-05aef13e3da3/Original.jpg

Rip-Hamilton32
10-07-2008, 07:02 PM
if my school went through my list of friends and looked at their pics more then half the damn school would be in shit

JoeChalupa
10-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I must be out of the loop because I for one don't take underage drinking lightly. I don't want my daughters boozing it up that's for sure and I wouldn't just shrug it off as a common occurence amongst teens.

Sunshine
10-07-2008, 07:11 PM
WTF jurisdiction does the school have here? Ooooh.... underage girls drink. Shocking. What happens when the school finds out its boys jack off?

Last time I checked, jacking off wasn't illegal, unless of course you're doing it in public. Jacking off doesn't cause death, unless you're jacking off while driving and veer off the road and kill someone.

The problem I see with a picture of girls holding a booze bottle is you can't prove they were drinking it. If these girls were arrested for buying or drinking liquor underage, then I think the school should be able to do something, but just a picture of them holding booze, there's nothing they can do about it.

But yeah, underage drinking is nothing to joke about and I hope the parents of these girls are taking it seriously.

JoeChalupa
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I concur. It is not proof but as a parent I would want to know. Snitch or no snitch. If my daughter was out drinking I would WANT one of her friends to call me and be a snitch.

TDMVPDPOY
10-07-2008, 07:26 PM
can i hit it and quit it

Ginofan
10-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Last time I checked, jacking off wasn't illegal, unless of course you're doing it in public. Jacking off doesn't cause death, unless you're jacking off while driving and veer off the road and kill someone.

The problem I see with a picture of girls holding a booze bottle is you can't prove they were drinking it. If these girls were arrested for buying or drinking liquor underage, then I think the school should be able to do something, but just a picture of them holding booze, there's nothing they can do about it.

But yeah, underage drinking is nothing to joke about and I hope the parents of these girls are taking it seriously.

I don't think anyone is joking about underage drinking but I'm pretty sure that it is common amongst teens. I know at least 85% of my graduating class had drank before. Yes, it kills and it IS illegal, but even with all of that it still happens very frequently.

I do think in this case it should be a police matter and a parent matter, but what business does the school have to do any type of punishment??? They are not the law and they are not responsible for kids outside of school...it just doesn't make any sense.

Edit: Okay, I take that back, some are joking about it but I would never and I think the majority of people have enough common sense to not joke about it.

JoeChalupa
10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Sad thing is that is should NOT be common any more than "hooking up" should be common.

Strike
10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
A picture of teen girls with booze in hand? That's what is passing for news? Really?

I'm sorry but I have to say it again...REALLY??? War, economic meltdown, presidential race, and this is what passes for news???

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!

baseline bum
10-07-2008, 10:59 PM

Why should the school be able to punish someone for what they do in their own free time? That makes no sense.

T Park
10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Teenagers drinking alchohol?

I can see how this would be shocking and news....

td4mvp21
10-07-2008, 11:08 PM
None of the schools business.

PM5K
10-07-2008, 11:10 PM
The school doesn't know if the students drank the liquor

The school doesn't know if it's actually liquor in the liquor bottle

The school doesn't know if the photo has been altered or not

Make sure the parents are aware of the suituation, and then:

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Any of you stupid ass motherfuckers stop to think that this is the schools business if these girls play sports?

cant break laws(get caught) and still participate in extra-curic. activities such as athletics for the school.

therefore, it is the schools business.

JerrySeinfeld
10-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Any of you stupid ass motherfuckers stop to think that this is the schools business if these girls play sports?

cant break laws(get caught) and still participate in extra-curic. activities such as athletics for the school.

therefore, it is the schools business.

holding a bottle of alcohol is not illegal...:wakeup

and i do believe i see a nip!

JerrySeinfeld
10-08-2008, 12:43 AM
bottle seems pretty full and with a cap on...

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Possession of alcohol is illegal....cap on or not...

PM5K
10-08-2008, 01:37 AM
holding a bottle of alcohol is not illegal...:wakeup

and i do believe i see a nip!

Yeah you can easily see through that shirt...

mouse
10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
One day masturbating will be illegal.

wut
10-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Possession of alcohol is illegal....cap on or not...
1) News4 is trash....they always seem to run "gossip" stories. I'm still pissed off about when they got that guy from CPS fired. They need to start minding their own business on some things.

2) Possession on a school property is illegal, but off of it? To me, I see a picture of one girl holding a bottle of alcohol (cap on). I don't see anything illegal going on.

3) If the girls were wasted, wearing X High School clothing and all holding glasses with a girl holding an opened bottle, then sure....there might be something illegal going on....but with what is shown, it's all speculation. Speculation is NOT news, and NEWS4 needs to stop showing this crap. The girls faces weren't covered up on the news last night....it's just REALLY irresponsible of NEWS4.

4) Where did the photo come from? Likely a girl/guy vindictively trying to get back at someone/all in the photo. This alone should strike someone who actually has MORAL fiber to ask themselves, if I run this story, does it teach this person the wrong lesson (that they can ruin peoples lives out of spite for what is most likely something petty).

5) School district at the most can send a letter to parents reminding them that school rules don't allow students to take part in illegal activity and that they're responsible for what their kids do outside of school, and that the photo depicts what might be a situation that could lead to illegal activity. That's it! Don't tell me this is worthy of a news story in a city the size of 2 million at a time when peoples 401k/lives are declining at a rate of 3-5% everyday!!!

6) Do what I did when I saw this story, change the channel and stop giving these guys ratings.

travis2
10-08-2008, 06:00 AM
2) Possession on a school property is illegal, but off of it? To me, I see a picture of one girl holding a bottle of alcohol (cap on). I don't see anything illegal going on.

If underage, then yes.

And extracurricular activities are a privilege, not a right.

Sunshine
10-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Why should the school be able to punish someone for what they do in their own free time? That makes no sense.

Exactly. What I meant is the school can't do anything because they can't prove the girls weren't doing anything more than holding up a bottle and posing for a picture. If they were arrested for underage drinking or buying, THEN I think the school has the right to have a say in whether or not they continue the extra curricular activities they are involved in. The school absolutely has the right to have control over the image that students who are representing their campus project.

DannyT
10-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Joe dont you smoke the greeens?
did you ever drink as a teen?
is this turning into a do as I say not as I do thread?
I know you want better for your kids so I can understand....

JoeChalupa
10-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Joe dont you smoke the greeens?
did you ever drink as a teen?
is this turning into a do as I say not as I do thread?
I know you want better for your kids so I can understand....

I know it may be very hard for some of you to believe but I was a nerd in high school and didn't have my first drink until my senior year after I turned 18 and it was 3.2 beer. Yeah it is hypocritical but I'm not one of those who think just because I did it it is okay for my kids to do it. I want more for my kids and am going to do everything in my power to guide them.
I give them a 1 or 2 sentence message every morning before they leave the house to go to school.
But yes, it is do as I say and not as I did. I want them to learn from my mistakes.

batman2883
10-08-2008, 09:31 AM
i thought binge drinking was apart of high school extra curricular activities

ORION
10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
i thought binge drinking was apart of high school extra curricular activities

coming from the guy who was hung over after drinking low fat milk and eating cookies

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-08-2008, 09:56 AM
I blame Johnny Blaze and KEDA for glamorizing teen drinking photos.

AlamoSpursFan
10-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey News 4...I used to drink AT SCHOOL. Where's my feature story?

:lol

Sunshine
10-08-2008, 10:33 AM
I guess for a lot of kids, drinking while underage is "normal". I didn't drink until I was of legal age (18 at the time) and I expect the same from my kids. Immaturity + drinking is never a good idea. Too much can happen.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-08-2008, 10:51 AM
I blame Johnny Blaze and KEDA for glamorizing teen drinking photos.

ATRAIN
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey News 4...I used to drink AT SCHOOL. Where's my feature story?

Yeah same here.

Also how many of you are Parents that are against underage drinking did it when you were underage. im sure there are more of you that will admit. Like Zak said there was like 90% of my school that did it. We did it everywhere, before football games, after, and on campus and school functions. There are pictures all over the place. Shit 90% of the seniors and juniors were in Mexico get wasted. It happens everywhere, and nothing can be done about it. The school shouldnt be involved unless it happens at a school event or on school grounds. If anyone is to take action its the parents. They should teach them about underage drinking being bad or not and when to be responsible. I did it but was taught to be responsible. I never would drink and drive and I would DD if I knew my friends were going to get wasted.

ATRAIN
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I guess for a lot of kids, drinking while underage is "normal". I didn't drink until I was of legal age (18 at the time) and I expect the same from my kids. Immaturity + drinking is never a good idea. Too much can happen.

So you will let your kids drink when they are 18?

PM5K
10-08-2008, 11:20 AM

You have kids?

PM5K
10-08-2008, 11:21 AM
This isn't about underage drinking, it's about a school districts ability to punish students for things they MAY HAVE DONE off campus, things parents are responsible for.

mrsmaalox
10-08-2008, 12:27 PM
This isn't about underage drinking, it's about a school districts ability to punish students for things they MAY HAVE DONE off campus, things parents are responsible for.

True in a sense, but when the rules are written into the school districts' parent/student handbook, it is also the parents' responsibility to make sure their kid understands and follows those rules. Here is a link to the NISD parent/Student Handbook

http://www.nisd.net/pdf/schools/handbooks/marshall.pdf

It pretty much defines everything and all possible situations. Under section C-11 titled "Conduct Unrelated to School" it is pretty clear what kind of action the school can take, if the students are found guilty of these behaviors. So while we don't know if the girls have been or will be charged with anything by local authorities, if they are, the school district is within their right to act.

Then you have to consider that what probably happened is that some reporter called up a school administrator and presented this case to them and wanted a response. What exactly is that person to do except cite the districts's policy?

polandprzem
10-08-2008, 12:39 PM
One day masturbating will be illegal.

How do you know?

Was there any leak ...

PM5K
10-08-2008, 01:05 PM
What exactly is that person to do except cite the districts's policy?

And that's a big part of the problem, once you get involved with the things students do outside of school or school related activities you can open up a whole can of worms.

That person should have cited the district's policy, but instead he went on to verify what schools the students were in and that they were all involved in extra cirricular activities, and now everyone in that school knows who these girls are, and there are other similar situations that arise from something like this.

For example: WOAI originally ran the story with the headline shown in the title of this thread, then changed it to:

"Photo Appears To Show Teen Girls With Alcohol"

I'm sure you can see the problem with that.

velik_m
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
You americans are so uptight. Check Slovenia's legal drinking age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

PM5K
10-08-2008, 01:09 PM
You know, the main reason why I object to something like this is because I'm not the type of parent to pass the buck, if my kids breaks a law, or does something that puts his extra cirricular activities into jeopardy, the last thing he'll be worrying about is what the school might do to him.

Shaolin-Style
10-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Teenagers with alcohol, inconceivable!

Witches! Burn 'em!

MiamiHeat
10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
The one in the middle, I hope she's like a few days away from being 18 because I had some dirty thoughts of her.

ATRAIN
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
The one in the middle, I hope she's like a few days away from being 18 because I had some dirty thoughts of her.

Ive already had multiple dirty thoughts about all 3 of them.

batman2883
10-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Dude Our Whole Football Team Would All Go To Sonic For Lunch, Some Would Smoke Weed, And The Rest Of Us Would Pour Everclear In Our Slushes And Go Back To School

TwAnKiEs
10-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Ive already had multiple dirty thoughts about all 3 of them.

I hope it didn't involve alcohol :wow

MarshallHighRep
10-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I truely think that WOAI News 4 is running out of stories.

Just ask yourself this.. WHY THE HELL IS THE MEDIA TARGETING YOUNG HIGHSCHOOL TEENS????? News 4 is putting Young teens in danger now.. How F***ed up is this.. what is this world come up to.

Their Destroying Young Teens Reputations Very Early in Life.
This could effect their way into college, && quite possibly these pictures are fake.. I have high enough photoshop skills to manipulate pictures myself. Quite possible that this is a regular photo of girls having a good night out (alcohol free of course) and someone photoshopped a bottle of liquor into their hands..

If these News reporters logged into myspace themself's, they'd be suprised.. there's worse crap out there.
Welcome to the new age of HighSchool.. Hello... Its 2008, not 1960.

Thanks for reading.. if you get a chance repost this whereever you can to get the word out

Im a fellow Marshall high School Student
Thank you :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM
This thread's about to get better.

mrsmaalox
10-08-2008, 06:02 PM
If these News reporters logged into myspace themself's, they'd be suprised......

.................Welcome to the new age of HighSchool.. Hello... Its 2008, not 1960.

PM5K
10-08-2008, 06:25 PM
This thread's about to get better.

I have a feeling it's not...

Biernutz
10-08-2008, 06:40 PM
What happens at Hogwarts stays at Hogwarts!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/emma-watson-drinking-corona-beer.jpg

T Park
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM
ooo emma wilson...

baseline bum
10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
What happens at Hogwarts stays at Hogwarts!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/emma-watson-drinking-corona-beer.jpg

What a dumbass. Corona sucks ball sweat from the end of a pube.

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
besides holding a beer bottle, could be holding something else.....ps looms

AlamoSpursFan
10-09-2008, 11:09 AM

Just ask yourself this.. WHY THE HELL IS THE MEDIA TARGETING YOUNG HIGHSCHOOL TEENS????? News 4 is putting Young teens in danger now.. How F***ed up is this.. what is this world come up to.

This could effect their way into college, && quite possibly these pictures are fake.. I have high enough photoshop skills to manipulate pictures myself. Quite possible that this is a regular photo of girls having a good night out (alcohol free of course) and someone photoshopped a bottle of liquor into their hands..

If these News reporters logged into myspace themself's, they'd be suprised.. there's worse crap out there.

Thanks for reading.. if you get a chance repost this whereever you can to get the word out

I would love to see this student's TAKS score...

Bigzax
10-09-2008, 11:25 AM
sexploitation in the name of 'protection' or 'outrage' is not new...but it is pathetic.

i'm waiting for the lawsuits to drop...if it's true they showed the girls faces on tv...

purist
10-09-2008, 12:07 PM
what no one has brought up is that many schools nowadays have students and parents sign a student code of conduct, which may or may not address behavior that occurs away from school grounds. in addition, many school organizations within the school have their own constitutions or codes of conduct. e.g. athlets, cheerleaders, etc. which establishes conduct on and off school property which could result in their suspension or removal from the team, squad, etc.

Fact is that schools bear a certain liability if they ignore what laws their students may break away from campus. Another example is abuse in the home. You could say it's none of the school's business. but the law says that once the school is aware of it, it does become its business to the extent it must be reported.

suffice it to say, this issue appears easy enough to dismiss by saying that it's the parent's responsibility, but the truth is many parents relenquished much of their responsibilities a long time ago. Hence our public institutions are left to have to fill the gap, because some parentse somewhere on repeated occasions failed to do their jobs.

Bigzax
10-09-2008, 12:27 PM
what no one has brought up is that many schools nowadays have students and parents sign a student code of conduct, which may or may not address behavior that occurs away from school grounds. in addition, many school organizations within the school have their own constitutions or codes of conduct. e.g. athlets, cheerleaders, etc. which establishes conduct on and off school property which could result in their suspension or removal from the team, squad, etc.

Fact is that schools bear a certain liability if they ignore what laws their students may break away from campus. Another example is abuse in the home. You could say it's none of the school's business. but the law says that once the school is aware of it, it does become its business to the extent it must be reported.

suffice it to say, this issue appears easy enough to dismiss by saying that it's the parent's responsibility, but the truth is many parents relenquished much of their responsibilities a long time ago. Hence our public institutions are left to have to fill the gap, because some parentse somewhere on repeated occasions failed to do their jobs.

so if you want the schools to take on the parenting role who the hell is going to take on the teaching role? teacher's and the admin can only do so much and imo, they are wasting valuable time and efforts when it comes to doing what should be the parents jobs...in this case, that could be a bottle of water for all we know...

i'm not happy with the admins or the local news channel for this shit.

it should have been a matter turned over to the police for investigation and then the school should move on to their internal issues.

FromWayDowntown
10-09-2008, 01:59 PM

All of that is certainly true -- to say nothing of the fact that the administrators of extra-curricular programs could institute their own disciplinary standards and punishments. That was true 20 years ago, too.

What I still find dismaying about the story is the media's choice to become involved without knowing first that there was any misconduct. The girls in the photo are undoubtedly known on their campuses to have been implicated in this matter. Their privacy, at least with regard to this issue, has been disregarded without any real justification and their reputations within their communities will suffer. All of that happened for no apparent reason other than a gung-ho reporter's willingness to publicize a matter that had absolutely no need to be publicized -- particularly without proof of wrongdoing. That's appalling to me.

J.T.
10-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Not surprised at all. I am good friends, almost brothers with the kid as far as I'm concerned, with my father's best friend's son. The kid is 17 and he can outdrink me... It cracks me up that this is news since the people reporting it probably drank when they were underage. I drank when I was underage, and I'm sure a lot of people on this forum did as well. I'll laugh my ass off if this is followed up by another story stating that middle school aged kids or HS freshman are members of the "420 club" group on Facebook, or post pictures of them smoking cigarettes in their rooms or something. It just blows my mind that news is being made out of the concept of kids drinking underage. Tell an adolescent teenager that they aren't allowed to do something and it's 150% more likely that they will. Basic psychology. What a waste of journalism.

purist
10-09-2008, 03:57 PM
so if you want the schools to take on the parenting role who the hell is going to take on the teaching role? teacher's and the admin can only do so much and imo, they are wasting valuable time and efforts when it comes to doing what should be the parents jobs...in this case, that could be a bottle of water for all we know...

i'm not happy with the admins or the local news channel for this shit.

it should have been a matter turned over to the police for investigation and then the school should move on to their internal issues.

It's not a matter of "wanting" the schools to take over parenting, I'm saying parents have relenqluished that responsibility out of laziness and selfishness. not all parents, but a great number of them.

I now the public schools get bashed alot for either not doing enough or overstepping their bounds, but the sad truth is that it is because of us. We want high standards for kids and strict discipline, except when it comes my son or daughter. I've seen it firsthand. a parent won't set foot a school until his kid gets disciplined and then all hell breaks loose because how dare the school punish little johnny.

anyone who complains about the public schools, do something about it. get involved in a postive way; not just to bitch and complain about everything. attend your school board meetings, visit with teachers and coaches to learn who they are as people, attend open houses, stay in touch with your kids teachers (within reason; don't become a pest).

It's the public school system and we are the public, meaning they are our schools. So know this, when you evaluate our schools, consider it a self evaluation. Your perspective might change a little.

And, BTW, WOAI is notorious for airing these types of so-caled exposes. Doesn't make it right, but it's just standard operation for them.

I. Hustle
10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Teenagers with alcohol, inconceivable!

Witches! Burn 'em!

http://www.parseerror.com/images/moments/inconceivable/inconceivable-1.jpg

ploto
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it legal for a parent to provide alcohol for their own underaged child in a private home. You have no way of knowing if these girls were with their parents. Now, if they signed a contract for sports that says they will not drink and they did, then they could be removed from that activity, but that is all.

I. Hustle
10-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it legal for a parent to provide alcohol for their own underaged child in a private home. You have no way of knowing if these girls were with their parents. Now, if they signed a contract for sports that says they will not drink and they did, then they could be removed from that activity, but that is all.

Correct me if I AM wrong but don't they make your penis tingle?

You pedo you

S_A_Longhorn
10-10-2008, 08:13 AM

WOAI should do an investigation on Jennifer 'Boom Boom' Broome's boob job. Those girls are straining to come out every nite from her blouse or jacket.

Or perhaps an investigation as to why Delaine was such a bitch when reporting from downtown after the Spurs 2005 Championship.

S_A_Longhorn
10-10-2008, 08:13 AM

WOAI should do an investigation on Jennifer 'Boom Boom' Broome's boob job. Those girls are straining to come out every nite from her blouse or jacket.

Or perhaps an investigation as to why Delaine was such a bitch when reporting from downtown after the Spurs 2005 Championship.

ploto
10-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Correct me if I AM wrong but don't they make your penis tingle?

I can say with 100% authority that no, they do not make my penis tingle. :lol