PDA

View Full Version : This is for all the posers who said Dorsey could Replace Landry

Indazone
10-08-2008, 09:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See you in the NBDL Dorsey!

Landry led the Rockets with 18 points, going 7-for-12 in 23 minutes. While much of his scoring was reminiscent of his midyear run last season, with Landry finishing inside — often above the rim — he also hit four jumpers, including one from 23 feet with 1:41 left that gave the Rockets a 92-90 lead.

Shank
10-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeah! Take that, posers!

Indazone
10-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Landry might actually eventually become the starter. Probably next year because Scola is sure to bolt back for Europe for more dollars. Unless of course the economy is totally in the tank for both continents and it doesn't matter anymore.

Allanon
10-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Landry might actually eventually become the starter. Probably next year because Scola is sure to bolt back for Europe for more dollars. Unless of course the economy is totally in the tank for both continents and it doesn't matter anymore.

A couple of months ago I said Landry was better than Chris Wilcox and people thought I was smoking crack.

As for Scola bolting, I think he'll average 15 & 10 this year...if the Rockets don't put up the dough, I'm sure other NBA teams will...and that kind of money will be much higher than he'd get in Europe.

dirk4mvp
10-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Hell yes! MVP status right there!

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Why laugh at your own team's players?

mystargtr34
10-08-2008, 08:43 PM
A couple of months ago I said Landry was better than Chris Wilcox and people thought I was smoking crack.

As for Scola bolting, I think he'll average 15 & 10 this year...if the Rockets don't put up the dough, I'm sure other NBA teams will...and that kind of money will be much higher than he'd get in Europe.

That was me, and i still think your on crack.

Kai
10-09-2008, 12:04 AM

You lose all credibility when you say Scola will go back to Europe. It is his dream to play in the NBA and I'm sure he will get paid just fine when his contract is up. It is always a possibility that he (or anyone) will go to Europe, but to announce so confidently that he will leave makes you seem enormously ignorant.

Indazone
10-09-2008, 09:33 AM
If Scola gets 30 Million Dollars to play in Spain you think he'll resign with the Rockets? Pfft

Kai
10-10-2008, 07:03 PM
If Scola gets 30 Million Dollars to play in Spain you think he'll resign with the Rockets? Pfft

If it starts snowing tomorrow you think I'll wear a tank top? Pfft

What makes you think Scola will get offered 30 million in Spain and someone like Carlos Boozer wont? You have no basis to say that Scola "will leave". It's absurd speculation that you fabricated.

sook
10-10-2008, 08:12 PM
landry had me amazed, he was playing as the #1 scoring option, the leader everyone was looking to.

If landry keeps dunking and making those mid range jumpers, he will start

angelbelow
10-11-2008, 03:01 AM
cool