PDA

View Full Version : John McCain comes clean and announces who he's really representing!

LakeShow
10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
His fellow, "Prisoners" :lmao John's losing it!

JYFm5kK4f1k

Shastafarian
10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
I guess people told him to stop saying "my friends". What they neglected to tell him was that he should not call people "prisoners".

Anti.Hero
10-08-2008, 02:23 PM
wtf

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 02:24 PM
WTF!?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Look at the face expression of the woman directly above McCain's blonde daughter. She loses her smile fairly quickly. :lol

FYI, I had to clarify the blonde daughter from the brunette daughter with glasses.

timvp
10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Thank the political gods McCain didn't accidentally call Obama a prisoner. :lmao

JoeChalupa
10-08-2008, 03:03 PM
What the....

Kermit
10-08-2008, 03:05 PM
It's a shame he didn't experience a Jacob's Ladder type flashback.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-08-2008, 03:05 PM
obama comes clean as well.
BobGQTMhxf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobGQTMhxf8

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
obama comes clean as well.
BobGQTMhxf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobGQTMhxf8

Hmmm... looks like you accidentally left out the long version of said interview that contained the minor slip up. You know, the one where it appears in context and isn't misleading. :wow

iQqIpdBOg6I

When was anyone ever accusing McCain of being a "prisoner" over and over and over again in the public media that would cause such a slip up? :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
10-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Hmmm... looks like you accidentally left out the full version of said interview that contained the minor slip up.

iQqIpdBOg6I

When was anyone ever accusing McCain of being a "prisoner" over and over and over again in the public media?
i think both cases were a slip of the tongue which means no one should get a hard on over these.

Shastafarian
10-08-2008, 03:14 PM
i think both cases were a slip of the tongue which means no one should get a hard on over these.

I don't think anyone is. They're both funny.

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:15 PM

No doubt they're both slip ups, but look at how they were achieved.

One is during an interview where the main topic is Obama being attacked falsely for being a Muslim.

The other is during a rally speech and basically just comes out of left field. I doubt that was a rally for "prisoners" or something.

One doesn't bring about questions the other does.

JoeChalupa
10-08-2008, 03:31 PM
My wife loves my slip of the tongue.

timvp
10-08-2008, 03:40 PM

One is during an interview where the main topic is Obama being attacked falsely for being a Muslim.

The other is during a rally speech and basically just comes out of left field. I doubt that was a rally for "prisoners" or something.

One doesn't bring about questions the other does.

Seriously? :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
10-08-2008, 03:43 PM

yeah. i stopped reading right here.

Wild Cobra
10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Look at the face expression of the woman directly above McCain's blonde daughter. She loses her smile fairly quickly. :lol

FYI, I had to clarify the blonde daughter from the brunette daughter with glasses.
Look at that again...

She was clearly talking to the person next to her. To attribute the facial change to McCain's words cannot be supported. Possible, but not conclusive by any intelligent person.

I want to know the context of what he was saying. I find it suspicious that it is only the words, without context. I've seen too many times when someone removes the context, effectively lying about what someone says.

At least he didn't say "My Muslin Faith!"

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes seriously.

They're both slip ups but one just comes out of thin air. Would you not agree?

Why exactly is he calling people "prisoners" doesn't deserved to be asked?

FromWayDowntown
10-08-2008, 03:46 PM
There's a significant part of the electorate (not saying it's true of anyone here) that doesn't give a damn about policy and views Presidential elections like reality TV shows. Campaigns pander to that by focusing those voters on nonsense like the videos posted in this thread.

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
I want to know the context of what he was saying. I find it suspicious that it is only the words, without context.

He's talking about the debt and fixing it. That's the context.

Longer video.

N4FADXTI-vc

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:50 PM

And I know what you're thinking.

You think because I support Obama that he gets a pass every time.

Nope. I'll call him out on his shit too.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Yes seriously.

Why exactly is he calling people "prisoners" doesn't deserved to be asked?

http://nxtbot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/energizer-bunny.jpg

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
http://nxtbot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/energizer-bunny.jpg

:toast

timvp
10-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes seriously.

Why exactly is he calling people "prisoners" doesn't deserved to be asked?I don't even know how to respond to this. All I can do is laugh.

You think the "prisoners" comment deserves to be delved into and investigated? If you think that word came out of left field, you might want to do a little research into what the P stands for in POW.

And I know what you're thinking.

You think because I support Obama that he gets a pass every time.

Nope. I'll call him out on his shit too.Even though I haven't read the political forum from cover to back during this time span, I can confidently call BS. Provide a link of you calling out Obama for something similar. Or calling Obama out for anything for that matter.

Thanks in advance.

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't even know how to respond to this. All I can do is laugh.

You think the "prisoners" comment deserves to be delved into and investigated? If you think that word came out of left field, you might want to do a little research into what the P stands for in POW.

Even though I haven't read the political forum from cover to back during this time span, I can confidently call BS. Provide a link of you calling out Obama for something similar. Or calling Obama out for anything for that matter.

Thanks in advance.

I said I will call him out on his shit, not that I have in this forum. Like I've said before, in this forum, I am not a democrat, but a Independent voting democrat. My voting history shows this.

timvp
10-08-2008, 04:00 PM
I said I will call him out on his shit, not that I have in this forum. Like I've said before, in this forum, I am not a democrat, but a Independent voting democrat. My voting history shows this.So you have never called out Obama in this forum? Interesting. How many times have you called out McCain?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't even know how to respond to this. All I can do is laugh.

Yes LJ, I totally need to look up what the acronym POW stands for. All this time I thought McCain was a huge fan of the old Batman television show with Adam West.

Truthfully LJ, it doesn't bother you or pique your interest that he said it?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:04 PM
So you have never called out Obama in this forum? Interesting. How many times have you called out McCain?

Lots, but only to have a go at all the crazy republicans posting here, the type that would excel on FOX News.

What would you say is some of the "shit" that should have been called out on Obama?

timvp
10-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes LJ, I totally need to look up what the acronym POW stands for. All this time I thought McCain was a huge fan of the old Batman television show with Adam West.

Truthfully LJ, it doesn't bother you or pique your interest that he said it?Not in the least. What, you think he accidentally slipped up and unveiled his master plan to imprison everyone in the United States?

timvp
10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Lots, but only to have a go at all the crazy republicans posting here.In case you haven't noticed, I'd say Obamatards outnumber McManiacs about 3 to 1.

What would you say is some of the "shit" that should have been called out on Obama?You'd think you could have found something if were the balanced onlooker you claim to be. Unless you are saying that he has been flawless.

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Not in the least. What, you think he accidentally slipped up and unveiled his master plan to imprison everyone in the United States?

Of course not.

It really isn't that big of a deal, I laughed.

I was simply pointing out the stark differences between both Obama and McCains slip ups.

I do wonder why he said prisoners though.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Of course not.

It really isn't that big of a deal, I laughed.

I was simply pointing out the stark differences between both Obama and McCains slip ups.

I do wonder why he said prisoners though.

uh... because he was one for 5 years?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
You'd think you could have found something if were the balanced onlooker you claim to be. Unless you are saying that he has been flawless.

Flawless, hell no. :lol

But what exactly am I to call out that isn't petty, insignificant?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
uh... because he was one for 5 years?

36 years.

Sorry, don't by it.

I'd say, he's just losing it. Too much time on the road.

timvp
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
But what exactly am I to call out that isn't petty, insignificant?You didn't have much trouble in this thread.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-08-2008, 04:13 PM
36 years ago.

must have been a bitch then, wouldn't you say? :rolleyes

how long would you say it takes for 5 years of imprisonment and torture to "go away"?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:14 PM
You didn't have much trouble in this thread.

Wondering why he said it is calling him out?

Don't tell me you think I was using this as an example of calling McCain out?

I simply would like to know why he said that and didn't have the sense to correct himself on it.

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:15 PM
how long would you say it takes for 5 years of imprisonment and torture to "go away"?

Probably the moment you dump your waiting wife for new tail.

But seriously. Drop the POW crap. McCain has even done so.

Anti.Hero
10-08-2008, 04:18 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/235000/235137ChJG_w.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
10-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Probably the moment you dump your waiting wife for new tail.

But seriously. Drop the POW crap. McCain has even done so.

I'm saying, that is probably the reason he said "prisoners". You asked

Wild Cobra
10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
He's talking about the debt and fixing it. That's the context.

Longer video.

OK, it appears that is the context, but it still isn't conclusive. Was he talking about POW's just before the debt or not? There still isn't enough context to conclude a mistake.

Still, it appears a mistake was made. The is now likely in context.

You defended Obama when he said "My Muslim Faith," right? Why not offer the same defense to McCain? Does you bias prevent you from treating people equally?

clambake
10-08-2008, 04:27 PM
hey wild cobra. did your mom vote when you were on welfare?

Buddy Holly
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
You defended Obama when he said "My Muslim Faith," right? Why not offer the same defense to McCain? Does you bias prevent you from treating people equally?

Defend him in what way? I said it was a slip up but understandable in that in the discussion was about the misrepresentation of Obama as a Muslim. A slip of the words is no big deal.

Though I have a problem with the misleading 13 second clip.

ElNono
10-08-2008, 05:04 PM
http://fotos.hondaclub.com.ar/data/501/legendary-thread.jpg

boutons_
10-08-2008, 05:06 PM
McLame flilpped his neurons back to the Hanoi Hilton and his fellow prisoners.

As dubya said so eloquently, so many times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

LakeShow
10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
must have been a bitch then, wouldn't you say? :rolleyes

That's why I say it would be dangerous for someone who's gone thru an ordeal like that to be POTUS. He could have a flashback and blow up everybody.

hater
10-08-2008, 07:06 PM
he's so old. all his friends are dead