PDA

View Full Version : Official Thread to Prove Obama's ties to Ayers

George Gervin's Afro
10-08-2008, 03:22 PM
We have many accusations on this board concerning Obama's associations with less than desirable folks. I keep asking people to prove what they are accusing Obama of and they run from the challenge. So here you go. Here is the thread for you to post your proof Obama is lying... if you have no proof then shut the fuck up on every other thread about his associations.

Anti.Hero
10-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Fail.

George Gervin's Afro
10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Fail.

Ok. So now you can't post baseless accusations about his associations on Spurstalk.

FromWayDowntown
10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
It was interesting last night to see someone on Foxnews suggest that Hannity had ties to an anti-semite (someone who appeared on his show) and that Hannity was an anti-semite by association.

Shastafarian
10-08-2008, 03:31 PM
It was interesting last night to see someone on Foxnews suggest that Hannity had ties to an anti-semite (someone who appeared on his show) and that Hannity was an anti-semite by association.

Robert Gibbs. He's an Obama spokesman and he absolutely OWNED Hannity. It was awesome.

JoeChalupa
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Yeah I saw that. It's on youtube as everything else is. It was Obama's campaign manager Gibbs.

George Gervin's Afro
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Hannity spent about 10 minutes after the fact defending himslef from the guilt by association game. Of course he never allows for anyone to defend themselves when he plays the same game. He is the BIGGEST hypocrite on TV.

Shastafarian
10-08-2008, 03:36 PM
For a handy reference on who Gibbs was referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Martin_(U.S._politician)

timvp
10-08-2008, 03:38 PM
We have many accusations on this board concerning Obama's associations with less than desirable folks. I keep asking people to prove what they are accusing Obama of and they run from the challenge. So here you go. Here is the thread for you to post your proof Obama is lying... if you have no proof then shut the fuck up on every other thread about his associations.The Republicans have had some desperate attempts in this election but that one might take the cake.

2centsworth
10-08-2008, 03:44 PM

he interviewed an anti-semite.

Wild Cobra
10-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Nice going George.

Two threads with nearly the same title, when an Obama/Ayres thread already exists...

Thread overload! I'm sorry my reasons given in the original thread don't meet your satifaction.

My last post here... Bye... You libtards have a nice cluster-fuck.

George Gervin's Afro
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Nice going George.

Two threads with nearly the same title, when an Obama/Ayres thread already exists...

Thread overload! I'm sorry my reasons given in the original thread don't meet your satifaction.

My last post here... Bye... You libtards have a nice cluster-fuck.

In other words you have no proof.

Anti.Hero
10-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Ok. So now you can't post baseless accusations about his associations on Spurstalk.

I was referring to the double thread :lol

At this point, it doesn't matter if they are BFF. No one is listening.