PDA

View Full Version : For the Star Wars geek in all of you

IcemanCometh
02-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Which one of you went (http://www.livejournal.com/users/krautboy/243291.html)

Useruser666
02-14-2005, 11:14 AM
I already posted this here http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10295 :lol

pooh
02-14-2005, 03:36 PM
For those who want to know what the open crawl will be in Episode III, here it is:

Episode III

Revenge Of The Sith

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless
Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous,
has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor
Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged
capital with their valuable hostate, two Jedi Knights lead a
desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor...

Useruser666
02-14-2005, 03:45 PM
.......as George Lucas tries again to make a good movie and fails. So goes another crapped out version of StarWars. "Episode III : Waiting for the DVD"

pooh
02-14-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't know about that, but I'm sure he's going to package either this trilogy in a box set (loaded with more extras I'll bet) or just put all six together and sell it for an outrageous price.

I have seen the second movie "attack of the clones" but I haven't seen the first one in its' entirity I've only seen it when they had it on Fox around Thanksgiving.

Useruser666
02-14-2005, 04:45 PM
It has a HUGE plot hole. Plus the acting is boring.

GoldToe
02-14-2005, 04:47 PM
I think the movie needs more sexy babes.

Sec24Row7
02-14-2005, 05:20 PM
what's the plot hole and ...

I actually think this one is going to be good.

The darkest of the first 3 was the best too.

AlamoSpursFan
02-14-2005, 05:33 PM
The first two prequels stunk out loud.

If this one sucks as much ass, I propose a class action lawsuit against George Lucas demanding a refund and a cease and decist from producing any more crappy flicks.

bigzak25
02-14-2005, 05:45 PM
well, this one better be good, because I agree, except for a good battle scene at the end of the last one, the new prequels have sucked more than anything can suck...

eye candy affects don't make a shit of difference when you don't care about the characters....

NameDropper
02-14-2005, 06:22 PM
well, this one better be good, because I agree, except for a good battle scene at the end of the last one, the new prequels have sucked more than anything can suck...

eye candy affects don't make a shit of difference when you don't care about the characters....

So I take it Jennifer's cleavage doesn't make a shit of difference when you watch her shitty movies?

bigzak25
02-14-2005, 06:33 PM
but that's the point dropper....i really really care about the cleavage, and it's development throughout the movie. if her breasts are in trouble, i am afraid for them. if they feel pain....i hurt too. if they are happy and perky, then i too, have a smile on my face.....

NameDropper
02-14-2005, 07:18 PM
but that's the point dropper....i really really care about the cleavage, and it's development throughout the movie. if her breasts are in trouble, i am afraid for them. if they feel pain....i hurt too. if they are happy and perky, then i too, have a smile on my face.....

And those are two very nice points indeed. I just hope they never make your face sag.

Mark in Austin
02-14-2005, 08:13 PM
By the way... did ya'll know that aside from driving one of the most beloved franchises into the ground with his cliched dialoge and soulless directing, Lucas is also responsible for denying us a fourth Indiana Jones movie?

There was a script completed about 18 months ago that both Ford and Spielberg went nuts over... but Lucas said he didn't like it and *poof* no more Indy. I personally think he didn't want it to compete with Ep. III, and he has become petty and mean-spirited enough to kill a project for a reason that pathetic.

what a bastard.

JoeChalupa
02-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Are you serious?
Where have I been...?

I was looking forward to the next Indiana Jones film.
I'm a big Harrison Ford fan and he ain't getting any younger even if he does think that giving it to Calista "feed me a sammich" Hart makes him feel young.

Useruser666
02-14-2005, 08:43 PM
what's the plot hole and ...

I actually think this one is going to be good.

The darkest of the first 3 was the best too.

I meant the first episode sorry! My suspension of disbelief is not strong enough for that movie.

pooh
02-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Are you serious?
Where have I been...?

I was looking forward to the next Indiana Jones film.
I'm a big Harrison Ford fan and he ain't getting any younger even if he does think that giving it to Calista "feed me a sammich" Hart makes him feel young.

They're still hoping to get the fourth Indiana Jones movie out next summer. They're still having problems with the script. According to one website that I read, they were saying that a finished script should be completed by the end of this month.

Sean Connery has expressed an interest to play Indy's dad again, whether or not, that character is included in the script or not, is still a mystery, but who knows?

But back to the original topic here. I think this Star Wars movie will be better than the first one, and way better than Return of the Jedi, which was gear for a much younger audience it seemed. I hope this one is along the lines of Attack of the Clones and Empire Strikes Back.