PDA

View Full Version : Picks time again...

SpursFanFirst
10-08-2008, 07:10 PM
New England or San Diego?

Tough call! :smchode:

monosylab1k
10-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Picking the winner? or the excuse each fanbase will use if their team loses? Because the second question is easy -

Pats fans - Just like Miami a few weeks ago, we got beat by a team that played better than us.

Chargers fans - IT'S ED HOCHULI'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

SpursFanFirst
10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Picking the winner? or the excuse each fanbase will use if their team loses? Because the second question is easy -

Pats fans - Just like Miami a few weeks ago, we got beat by a team that played better than us.

Chargers fans - IT'S ED HOCHULI'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

Haha...just as long as I get some ideas on who to pick for the win, I'm OK with excuses too.

The Colts have a home game this weekend, so that's my excuse for their impending loss. :lol

J.T.
10-09-2008, 01:37 AM
The Colts have a home game this weekend, so that's my excuse for their impending loss. :lol

The Colts won't lose to Baltimore. If they do I'll eat 30 ecstasy tabs and kill myself. I'll take the Pats in this game because I just can't hate them as much without that smug bitch Tom Brady under center for them. But if they do lose I won't be disappointed.

T Park
10-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Wow this is a tough pick.

I'm gonna say San Diego wins.

I don't think New england's offense can keep up with San Diego's.

Although LT's foot hurting has got to be concerning.

monosylab1k
10-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Chris Chambers also may not play.

SpursFanFirst
10-09-2008, 08:22 AM
The Colts won't lose to Baltimore. If they do I'll eat 30 ecstasy tabs and kill myself. I'll take the Pats in this game because I just can't hate them as much without that smug bitch Tom Brady under center for them. But if they do lose I won't be disappointed.

:tu I ended picking the Pats...just a gut feeling.

DBryant88
10-09-2008, 08:24 AM
i picked the Chargers, L.T. is bound to break out sooner or later and this may be the game

sa_butta
10-09-2008, 12:13 PM
No Chris Chambers and I think Cassell hooks up with Moss some more. Patriots win in a close one.

jack sommerset
10-09-2008, 01:10 PM
depends on which charger team shows up. i say the good one. chargers win.