PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys voting in Vegas...

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2008, 12:39 PM
LOL...did you guys see that? Obama's buddies at Acorn are getting a little careless in their voter fraud...

Cowboys rockin' the (fraudulent) vote

October 8, 2008 11:14 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

Nevada authorities are accusing a group of submitting fraudulent voter-registration forms. The group violated one of the cardinal rules in attempting to fix an election: Don't use the current starting lineup for the Dallas Cowboys.

"Tony Romo is not registered to vote in the state of Nevada, and anybody trying to pose as Terrell Owens won't be able to cast a ballot on Nov. 4," said Secretary of State Ross Miller.

State authorities raided the headquarters of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), a group that registers low-income people who may or may not be posing as NFL players. The NFC Beast blog has taken a firm stance against voter fraud, but if you're going to do it, you might as well use a more anonymous lineup, such as the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm thinking the fake Tyler Thigpen could've had a better shot of voting in Nevada than the fake Romo.

The interim director of ACORN reacted angrily to the raid, saying her organization had signed up plenty of people who didn't play in the NFL. She also promised to come up with a more obscure list of former Cowboys on future forms.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-09-2008, 12:46 PM
dude. you need to get familiar with the search function and political forum. i hear they work perfectly.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Why should I when I have junior forum cops like you around?

Viva Las Espuelas
10-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Why should I when I have junior forum cops like you around?
eh, it's just called reading. no labeling needed.