PDA

View Full Version : I know you hate it but....

NCaliSpurs
02-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Malik was missed.

NCaliSpurs
02-13-2005, 05:49 PM
He would have hit a lot more of those open jumpers that my boy Rasho missed, and he would have had the balls to push Shaq out from the paint.

Udonis made Duncan work to touch the ball, but we had no one to do that to Shaq.

Hope you get well buddy.

boutons
02-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Malik might have brought some hustle and might have lit a fire under the others, but the Spurs' powder was wet today, and the Mia defense outplayed Spurs defense. I doubt Malik could have got the Spurs going. The Spurs just didn't want it bad enough. Couldn't find a way to win. Trot out the usual coping comments:

"It's only one game"

"Can't win them all"

"shut up, the Spurs are 40 - 12"

"the season doesn't count for shit"

While the Spurs certainly didn't give this game away, MIA wasn't giving it away either. The Spurs just didn't want it very bad. no intensity, no W.

T Park
02-13-2005, 06:07 PM
"the season doesn't count for shit"

LMAO

Thats one youve made up on your own sunshine

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-13-2005, 06:19 PM
he would have had the balls to push Shaq out from the paint.

The balls, but not the brawn. Sorry.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Props to Manu though for pushing The Diesel off his feet! LOL

1Parker1
02-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I agree. I think Malik would have made a difference. He probably would have scored us a few extra offensive rebounds and added a couple of points at least. Shaq will score his points, regardless of who is on him. At least with Malik, we could have gotten a little more offensive production and energy.

NCaliSpurs
02-14-2005, 12:04 AM
The balls, but not the brawn. Sorry.

Some fans have a short memory. Remember '02-'03. Malik has always done a decent job, and he would have today.