PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbor's A Frickin Little..

davi78239
10-09-2008, 11:54 PM
So it was like 11:15 earlier at night and we let our dog outside in the backyard to do his buisness. After a while, he starts barking at what I don't know. Then, we hear the doorbell ring and lo and behold it's our neighbor bitching saying "do you have to do this this late at night?" Then he added that our dog was like 10 feet away from his bedroom window. What a crock of shit pussy!

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2008, 11:56 PM
yes god forbid your dog not wake anybody up

SequSpur
10-09-2008, 11:58 PM
i fukin hate barking dogs... every time mine barks for no reason, i kick the shit out of him.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Control your dog some people need to get up early and go to work.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Control your dog some people need to get up early and go to work.http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS396/barking-dog_~IS252-036.jpg

davi78239
10-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Control your dog some people need to get up early and go to work.

we get up as early if not earlier than them. All my life, I've lived in a neigborhood where cars pass by and dogs bark all night. This dude's just being a plain out little bitch because that's what he is. He thinks that he's above everyone else that lives out here.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-10-2008, 12:20 AM
we get up as early if not earlier than them. All my life, I've lived in a neigborhood where cars pass by and dogs bark all night. This dude's just being a plain out little bitch because that's what he is. He thinks that he's above everyone else that lives out here.

Just playin :toast

SequSpur
10-10-2008, 12:21 AM
well.... maybe your dog just annoys him? what's wrong with that?

IronMexican
10-10-2008, 12:22 AM
We live next to a neighbor with a rooster, I would love to have a dog next door. And loud people on the other side.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-10-2008, 12:23 AM
We live next to a neighbor with a rooster, I would love to have a dog next door. And loud people on the other side.

Shoot that bad boy.

IronMexican
10-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Shoot that bad boy.

I'd fry that sucker up. The gay part is, it's not like we live in some rural area, we are right in the middle of the city.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-10-2008, 12:26 AM
I'd fry that sucker up. The gay part is, it's not like we live in some rural area, we are right in the middle of the city.

http://www.store2go.net/shop/wheelersltd/150lb_Wood_Rifle_Crossbow.jpghttp://www.worth1000.com/entries/341500/341601eKMJ_w.jpg

marini martini
10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
With any luck, good ole' Ashbeigh will make the rounds interviewing your neighbors and will mace the shit out of those sorry sons of bitches.

TDMVPDPOY
10-10-2008, 07:00 AM
just let ur pitbull do the talking....you have one right?

to21
10-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Can't you train him to go earlier? 11:15 is a little late to some people.

Extra Stout
10-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Stick dog crap in his mailbox. Then when he comes over and confronts you about it, make sure you have a big fat ring on, and knuckle punch his forehead so it leaves an imprint of the ring. If he comes at you after that, pistol-whip him, then shoot him in the leg.

My neighbor stopped bothering me after I did that.

I Love Me Some Me
10-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Get a coffee can, fill it about 1/4 with coins. Everytime that dog barks, shake that can and it'll stop barking immediately.

Repeat as necessary.

desflood
10-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Bite your tongue and shut your damn dog up. Just because other people are assholes and let their dogs bark all night doesn't mean you should be the same.

TwAnKiEs
10-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Get a coffee can, fill it about 1/4 with coins. Everytime that dog barks, shake that can and it'll stop barking immediately.

Repeat as necessary.

Then the neighbor will bitch about coins in a coffee can :lol

SpursWoman
10-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Your neighbor is the bitch because you let your dog bark it's ass off outside of their bedroom window at a time when a lot of people are trying to sleep? :wtf

Sunshine
10-10-2008, 08:31 AM
That kinda shit bothers me to no end. We have neighbors on the corner across the street (the side of their backyard faces the front of our house) and they have at least 3 dogs who bark ALL.THE.TIME. And she does nothing about it. This is across the street and it annoys the hell out of me, I can't imagine if a dog were barking right outside my bedroom window. That late at night...put the dog out, let him take a dump, then bring him right back in. Your neighbor had every right to bitch.

mrsmaalox
10-10-2008, 08:37 AM
I have no solution to offer, I just thought it was funny because at the time you started this thread last night, I was out getting after my dogs for barking. I brought them in, then they snuck out again to bark, so I had to bring them in and lock their doggy door. Damn dogs just don't listen, do they? :lol

Man Sauce
10-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Talk about a thread turning on you.

tonylongoriafan
10-10-2008, 09:19 AM

nah, eff that! and eff neighbors, if someone doesn't like your living habits, they should move to a place where the bedroom window is more than 10' away from the adjacent yard :bang:bang:bang

Bigzax
10-10-2008, 09:49 AM
nobody likes being told shit...but can you possibly take your dog out earlier or is that much of a hassle? :wakeup

Sunshine
10-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I have no solution to offer, I just thought it was funny because at the time you started this thread last night, I was out getting after my dogs for barking. I brought them in, then they snuck out again to bark, so I had to bring them in and lock their doggy door. Damn dogs just don't listen, do they? :lol

But at least you DO SOMETHING about it! I swear I've seen or heard her with those dogs...I'm sure they bark out of sheer boredom, poor things.

ORION
10-10-2008, 09:55 AM
You should ran to the door and said "Did you see him ?! Did you see him?!" My dog just scared off a burglar that was about to break into your house" They will think twice about your dog barking next time.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Keep some chloroform by the door. Let your dog do its thing, if it makes enough noise for your neighbor to come over do your part to help him get back to sleep.

SAGambler
10-10-2008, 10:08 AM
nah, eff that! and eff neighbors, if someone doesn't like your living habits, they should move to a place where the bedroom window is more than 10' away from the adjacent yard :bang:bang:bang

Or maybe you should take your animal and move to some acreage where animals belong. Cause I'm guessing your neighbors had no choice about how their home was built on the lot, but you had a choice to have or not have a barking animal.

Why is it some people think their "right" to have a barking animal, trumps everyone elses right to peace and quiet at midnight?

Silverheart80
10-10-2008, 10:14 AM
The only little bitches on this thread are dogowners who aren't responsible enough to control their animals' barking, much less be courteous to their neighbors. Wake up. The world doesn't revolve around you.

PM5K
10-10-2008, 11:51 AM
So why did the dog bark? Maybe next time you should go out with him...

Kori Ellis
10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Don't cuss in thread titles, thanks.

CubanMustGo
10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
The only little bitches on this thread are dogowners who aren't responsible enough to control their animals' barking, much less be courteous to their neighbors. Wake up. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Hmm, this could apply to some parents (thankfully, not the majority) who take their kiddos someplace and let them run around screaming and yelling like wild animals without doing a thing about it.

Mark in Austin
10-10-2008, 01:29 PM

+1

God forbid you try to get along with your neighbors. It's pretty much accepted that 10:00 PM is the reasonable cutoff for loud noises.

ATRAIN
10-10-2008, 01:40 PM

LMAO I was thinking that as well. Talk about your backfire. When I was younger I used to shoot my neighbors dog with a bb gun or throw rocks at them. That shut them up. It used to piss me off when the dogs barked at me when I was getting home late or something. My neighbor tried calling the cops of me for that, but I always denied it. They never had proof and I think the cops got tired of it after a while.

phyzik
10-10-2008, 01:54 PM
11:15pm... your neighbor has every right to complain. I wouldnt have even given you the fucking option of shutting your own dog up. I would have done it for you.

my neighbors dead cats end up right back in their front yard because they dont keep control of them, I have no qualms about killing a noisy ass fucking dog at close to midnight.

to21
10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
11:15pm... your neighbor has every right to complain. I wouldnt have even given you the fucking option of shutting your own dog up. I would have done it for you.

my neighbors dead cats end up right back in their front yard because they dont keep control of them, I have no qualms about killing a noisy ass fucking dog at close to midnight.:lol

They got the wrong guy when they locked up Mike Vick.

PM5K
10-10-2008, 02:16 PM
:lol

:rollin

phyzik
10-10-2008, 02:20 PM

The cats I dont personally kill, my dog does that when they get in my backyard. I just throw the corpses back to them so I dont have to deal with it.

I would seriously consider shooting a dog if it was barking at my bedroom window near midnight though.

to21
10-10-2008, 02:22 PM

The cats I dont personally kill, my dog does that when they get in my backyard. I just throw the corpses back to them so I dont have to deal with it.

I would seriously consider shooting a dog if it was barking at my bedroom window near midnight though.Use chunks of meat soaked in radiator fluid....they leave little evidence.

Unless your neighbors go CSI on your ass.

ATRAIN
10-10-2008, 02:23 PM

I would seriously consider shooting a dog if it was barking at my bedroom window near midnight though.

You should take pictures of these dead cats and call it art.

T Park
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I own a dog with a loud bark and even I get annoyed if he barks at that time.

Your neighbor was fully in the right in this situation.

Keep your dog quiet after 10.

mexicanjunior
10-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I hate noisy dogs, especially at night. That neighbor should have taken a baseball bat to your effin dog...

T Park
10-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I hate noisy dogs, especially at night. That neighbor should have taken a baseball bat to your effin dog...

Chill Michael Vick.

Chief
10-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Stick dog crap in his mailbox. Then when he comes over and confronts you about it, make sure you have a big fat ring on, and knuckle punch his forehead so it leaves an imprint of the ring. If he comes at you after that, pistol-whip him, then shoot him in the leg.

My neighbor stopped bothering me after I did that.

Shaolin-Style
10-10-2008, 05:13 PM
My own dogs bother me if they keep barking. Gotta get them under control especially at night time. At least he didn't call the cops or something on you, which is what happens to lots of people.

SequSpur
10-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Don't cuss in thread titles, thanks.

yeah got damn it

Extra Stout
10-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I once had a neighbor who complained because I installed a searchlight that went right in his bedroom window, I parked my beat-up truck in front of his house, I had loud parties with dozens of people in the middle of the week that went till 4 AM, I left engine parts on my lawn all the time, I walked outside in the morning in my boxers with my genitals sticking out, I painted my roof eaves magenta, I set off fireworks three times a week, I played loud rap music late at night with my windows open, I let my lawn grow like a foot high, I poured my used engine oil out on his sidewalk, I periodically used my house as a brothel, I sold heroin and crack on my front porch, and oh yeah I left my dog out barking late at night 10 feet from his window. What a wanker that guy was for complaining.

T Park
10-10-2008, 07:17 PM
I once had a neighbor who complained because I installed a searchlight that went right in his bedroom window, I parked my beat-up truck in front of his house, I had loud parties with dozens of people in the middle of the week that went till 4 AM, I left engine parts on my lawn all the time, I walked outside in the morning in my boxers with my genitals sticking out, I painted my roof eaves magenta, I set off fireworks three times a week, I played loud rap music late at night with my windows open, I let my lawn grow like a foot high, I poured my used engine oil out on his sidewalk, I periodically used my house as a brothel, I sold heroin and crack on my front porch, and oh yeah I left my dog out barking late at night 10 feet from his window. What a wanker that guy was for complaining.

:lmao

Nice

Biernutz
10-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Do you have a co-worker who never works? Is lazy and pushes off their work on someone else. Is a total jerk and complains that the boss is picking on them. Spends most of their time complaining to HR that they are not being treated fairly. That's the asshole next door with the barking dog.

davi78239
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Do you have a co-worker who never works? Is lazy and pushes off their work on someone else. Is a total jerk and complains that the boss is picking on them. Spends most of their time complaining to HR that they are not being treated fairly. That's the asshole next door with the barking dog.

Okay guys, here's the real full story. He (my neighbor) is a big kiss ass to the construction manager in our fairly new neighborhood out here in Cibolo. So they're all tight and stuff. We have been trying to get some odds and ends fixed before our one year warranty is up in the house so we've left the dude several messages and a couple of letters. Never one call back or anything. Meanwhile, my neighbor has always been up his ass and got all these extra upgrades and shit and whenever he needs something, the manager is always right then and there for him. Meanwhile, we and others are totally ignored and forgotten about. So fed up with everything, we finally decided to right one of the head hanchos and told them everything that's been going with this guy not returning our phone calls and stuff. So of course being that our neighbor is his "best friend", he probably told him that we complained about him and that probably pissed him off and that's why he came over and complained about our dog. We've let him outside other times to do his buisness and he's barked before and nothing was said to us like last night. On top of this, there are other dogs in the neighborhood that bark too and it's also late at night so his ass can't act like we have the only damn dog in the neighborhood that barks here and there at night when he goes out. So that's probably his way at getting back at us for possibly getting his little butt buddy in trouble. But hey, he got all of his shit fixed and some so dammit we deserve our shit to get fixed too just like his shit did. We have every right to be pissed off at his little friend!

exstatic
10-11-2008, 04:34 PM
So, this was never about the dog. You have other issues with the neighbor besides his legit complaint about the dog.

Here's my advice: deal with the construction manager and company in a vacuum. Don't worry about what the other guy is getting, just get yours. Keep a paper trail. Even if the one year expires, if you have made a legit effort to contact them and get shit fixed, you have good legal ground to stand on.

TwAnKiEs
10-11-2008, 05:16 PM
call KSAT12....

oh wait.....

ShoogarBear
10-11-2008, 09:07 PM
About a year ago I bought my house in Jersey. I move in. The next door neighbors have dogs. I don't know...2 dogs? They're barking all night long. I go over, the nice guy that I am, and asked them to keep the noise down. Next night after that same fucking dogs bark, bark, bark, all fucking night long. Next night after that, and the next night after that, until one night, nothing man. Silence. No more noise.

Cops got there about a week later. They found the dogs. The dogs were fine. Happier than pigs in shit. Munching on top sirlion. The neighbors, the neighbors they never fucking found. Ok? Gone.

cze1860
10-11-2008, 10:13 PM
yes god forbid your dog not wake anybody up

yep,