PDA

View Full Version : SJax's mouth no longer "all jacked-up"

Strange Botwin
10-10-2008, 10:12 AM
http://www.examiner.com/x-441-Golden-State-Warriors-Examiner~y2008m10d5-If-Stephen-Jackson-is-the-face-of-the-Warriors-franchise-at-least-it-just-got-prettier

If Stephen Jackson is the face of the Warriors' franchise, at least it just got prettier

by Matt Steinmetz, Golden State Warriors Examiner

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/usethisjack(2).jpg

The new and (he says) improved Stephen Jackson
With Stephen Jackson working on a contract extension, pretty soon he very well may be the face of the Warriors’ franchise.

Good thing for Warriors fans his face just got a lot better looking.

If you look closely, Jackson is sporting a whole new look this season. One he definitely prefers to the old one.

Gone is the gap-toothed Jackson. He’s been replaced by a guy with “that Colgate smile.”

Jackson's upper teeth are now all veneers, and you can tell he's feeling pretty good about his new look.

"I'm ready for GQ," he said after practice last week.

Turns out that during the infamous incident involving gunplay a few years back in Indianapolis, Jackson suffered what he termed “a jacked-up mouth.”

In other words, not only did Jackson end up getting run over by a car, his face took a beating, too.

“My mouth was all jacked-up,” Jackson said. “I had six teeth broken. I had to have plastic surgery.

"On my lips, in my mouth, my teeth, all with no anesthesia. (Former Pacers coach) Rick Carlisle was holding my one hand and my wife was holding the other.

“When they stuck that needle in my lip, I looked like the Nutty Professor.”

xtremesteven33
10-10-2008, 10:14 AM
shoulda stuck with the gap

TDMVPDPOY
10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
i thought he makes love to pressure....

Sissiborgo
10-10-2008, 12:24 PM
hahaha:lmao

HarlemHeat37
10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I miss having Jackson on our team..

honestfool84
10-10-2008, 12:32 PM
that guy had an ugly mouth.

mexicanjunior
10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
We could use him these days...

50 cent
10-10-2008, 04:59 PM
See the text under my username.

T Park
10-10-2008, 05:10 PM
:lol

I just noticed the name of the guy who posted this :lmao

MrChug
10-19-2008, 12:08 AM
When people talked about "The Gap" I always thought of Jax, not the store. It was more of a trademark, like Madonna's, Jamie Fox, Bernard Hopkins, Michael Strahan, or Amy Winehouse (no, wait...those are crack-induced).