10-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Is he your boyfriend?

InRareForm
10-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Is he your boyfriend?

:lol:lol

Findog
10-10-2008, 10:13 PM
How are you enjoying the campaign now, BRHornets45?

:lmao

Findog
10-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Get used to the following:

President Obama

Findog
10-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh, btw BRHornets45, I never watch any of your youtube videos that you post, so if you're looking for some sort of visceral satisfaction, you don't get it.

Say it out loud. It sounds good:

President Obama

BRHornet45
god bless sons

Findog
President Obama

BRHornet45
Oh, btw BRHornets45, I never watch any of your youtube videos that you post, so if you're looking for some sort of visceral satisfaction, you don't get it.

Say it out loud. It sounds good:

President Obama

LOL point proven.

Findog
10-10-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL point proven.

President Obama.

This man is going to be our next President. You can call him President Obama:

http://whoisbarackobama.name/who-is-barack-obama.jpg

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
President Obama.

This man is going to be our next President. You can call him President Obama:

http://whoisbarackobama.name/who-is-barack-obama.jpg

son god bless you and your opinions. have a good night my friend.

ElNono
10-10-2008, 10:20 PM
lol sons it is truly an honor that I have made such an impact on this forum that you would rather PERSONALLY attack me before listening to the message in the video. god bless sons

I just asked a question. You call that an attack?
So... is he your boyfriend or not?

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:23 PM
I just asked a question. You call that an attack?
So... is he your boyfriend or not?

no son he is just a very brilliant fella.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
no son he is just a very brilliant fella.Turned you down, eh? You'll get over him, son.

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Turned you down, eh? You'll get over him, son.

oh such a great insult son!!!

ChumpDumper
10-10-2008, 10:29 PM
oh such a great insult son!!!It wasn't an insult, son. There's nothing at all wrong with your lifestyle.

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:38 PM
It wasn't an insult, son. There's nothing at all wrong with your lifestyle.

son your just another blind, Obama bandwagon jumping, SHEEP who proves my point above. you would rather personally insult me than listen to the TRUTH in those videos. it's all good though and actually pretty flattering that I have such an impact on here that all SOME of you need is just to see my user name posting something to set you off! thanks son. god bless.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Again, I meant no insult. I'm sure it can be tough for men to find other men in a straight world.

and as far as the videos go, if we don't look at them, what impact could you possibly have here?

Good luck finding the right man.

ElNono
10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
no son he is just a very brilliant fella.

Do you masturbate while watching him?

Shastafarian
10-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Again, I meant no insult. I'm sure it can be tough for men to find other men in a straight world.

and as far as the videos go, if we don't look at them, what impact could you possibly have here?

You gotta feel sorry for BRHornet. Looks like he wanted a BJ from Joe but Joe didn't wanna.

meet my at JoeChalupas crib. he owes me a good BJ

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:46 PM

LOL again son you prove your own ignorance. I am not gay, but if it helps you sleep at night to call me gay, then go ahead. It doesn't bother me because I am not homophobic like yourself. For whatever reason, you think it is funny to poke fun at me by mocking the gay community as if being gay is a BAD thing. whats up with that?

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:47 PM
You gotta feel sorry for BRHornet. Looks like he wanted a BJ from Joe but Joe didn't wanna.

son Joe said it himself that he owes me one!!!

ChumpDumper
10-10-2008, 10:50 PM
LOL again son you prove your own ignorance. I am not gay, but if it helps you sleep at night to call me gay, then go ahead. It doesn't bother me because I am not homophobic like yourself. For whatever reason, you think it is funny to poke fun at me by mocking the gay community as if being gay is a BAD thing. whats up with that?I have repeatedly said that there is nothing wrong with it.

You're the one who claims it is an insult to be thought of as gay.

But you are right, I am insulting the gay community by saying someone like you is part of it.

For that I apologize.

BRHornet45
10-10-2008, 10:52 PM
I have repeatedly said that there is nothing wrong with it.

You're the one who claims it is an insult to be thought of as gay.

But you are right, I am insulting the gay community by saying someone like you is part of it.

For that I apologize.

lol your sick son.

Anti.Hero
10-11-2008, 11:04 AM
oh shit. Black conservative! Run!

ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore

They've trained you well my friends.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't watch any of NBAdan's Young Turks YouTubes either.

sook
10-11-2008, 12:06 PM
if anyone here believes br hornet is black i seriously laugh at you :rollin

The guy posted an incredibly racist pic of michelle obama

and btw.....

PRESIDENT OBAMA :lol

BRHornet45
10-11-2008, 12:55 PM

and btw.....

son when did I ever post a pic of Michelle Obama? your getting me mixed up with someone else. I have poked fun at her husband Hussein, but not her. shes an ugly bitter bitch though since you brought her up ;)

Shastafarian
10-11-2008, 01:10 PM

and btw.....

You got cool hand and BRHornet confused. cool hand is the unapologetic racist. BRHornet is the gay guy who thinks it's an insult to be called gay.

ratm1221
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble Hornet, but if conservatives weren't so blind they would realize Republicans choose abortion to pick up the religious kook votes. They are not going to do anything to change the policies on abortion. Everyone knows that you have to choose the lesser of two evils on the issue. Either give people a legal way to terminate a pregnancy or face these people terminating pregnancy in an illegal manner. People are still going to do it even if it's illegal, then we have to spend extra tax dollars to try and convict this lawbreakers. Then, we have to face the issue of where we are going to put them. We have run out of jail space. So is McCain going to cut taxes, or is he going to raise them to build more jails. You can't have both.

They count on the fact that you aren't educated and you don't know they really aren't going to address the issue. They have perfected ways of guaranteeing certain votes.

Here is an example:

Rick Perry, looking to get re-elected in 2006, publicly endorsed teaching intelligent design rather than the scientific theory of evolution at public schools. He did this to get votes from the Christians even though he knows intelligent design is a religious doctrine that is illegal to teach at school through several decisions of the supreme court. Even it if was, the governor has no power to set school curriculum. But he knew our brainwashed religious kooks would be too stupid to realize that or to even read a book to know it.

Keep voting for the person that says they will do something about abortion policy and keep watching this country go down the toilet.

Thanks for playin'.

BRHornet45
10-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble Hornet, but if conservatives weren't so blind they would realize Republicans choose abortion to pick up the religious kook votes. They are not going to do anything to change the policies on abortion. Everyone knows that you have to choose the lesser of two evils on the issue. Either give people a legal way to terminate a pregnancy or face these people terminating pregnancy in an illegal manner. People are still going to do it even if it's illegal, then we have to spend extra tax dollars to try and convict this lawbreakers. Then, we have to face the issue of where we are going to put them. We have run out of jail space. So is McCain going to cut taxes, or is he going to raise them to build more jails. You can't have both.

They count on the fact that you aren't educated and you don't know they really aren't going to address the issue. They have perfected ways of guaranteeing certain votes.

Here is an example:

Rick Perry, looking to get re-elected in 2006, publicly endorsed teaching intelligent design rather than the scientific theory of evolution at public schools. He did this to get votes from the Christians even though he knows intelligent design is a religious doctrine that is illegal to teach at school through several decisions of the supreme court. Even it if was, the governor has no power to set school curriculum. But he knew our brainwashed religious kooks would be too stupid to realize that or to even read a book to know it.

Keep voting for the person that says they will do something about abortion policy and keep watching this country go down the toilet.

Thanks for playin'.

lol at you son ... yea, like I choose my candidate based on abortion alone lol. come on son. this video is about Obama and abortion. you would be foolish to choose a candidate simply because of ONE issue (like abortion).

Goliadnative
10-11-2008, 11:00 PM
State Senator Obama's Voting Record on the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act (http://www.bornalivetruth.org/obamarecord.aspx)

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States (http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html)

"• Thirty-seven percent of abortions occur to black women,"

Abortion Surveillance --- United States, 2000 (http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5212a1.htm)

"In the 41 areas for which race was adequately reported, approximately 55% of women who obtained legal induced abortions were known to be white, 35% were black, and 7% were of other races; for 3% of the women, race was unknown. (Table 9). The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births). Additionally, the abortion ratio for women of other races (329 per 1,000 live births) was 2.0 times the ratio for white women. The abortion rate for black women (30 per 1,000 women) was 3.1 times the rate for white women (10 per 1,000 women), whereas the abortion rate for women of other races (22 per 1,000 women) was 2.2 times the rate for white women."

Margaret Sanger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger)

"Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, an advocate of negative eugenics, and the founder of the American Birth Control League (which eventually became Planned Parenthood)."

negative eugenics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics#Meanings_and_types_of_eugenics)

"Negative eugenics is aimed at lowering fertility among the genetically disadvantaged. This includes abortions, sterilization, and other methods of family planning."

Supergirl
10-11-2008, 11:54 PM
If anyone cares about this ridiculous thread, this has been deemed a big fat lie:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/762/

...like most of what has come out of McSame supporters' mouths.

cherylsteele
10-12-2008, 08:39 AM
lol sons it is truly an honor that I have made such an impact on this forum that you would rather PERSONALLY attack me before listening to the message in the video. god bless sons
You consider that a good thing?

BRHornet45
10-12-2008, 02:00 PM
You consider that a good thing?

yes I do son because it shows their stupidity