PDA

View Full Version : We've just seen the end of Chance Mock's career at Texas

IcemanCometh
10-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Long live Black Jesus

TheCat5
10-11-2003, 05:21 PM
this is unbelievable. For the first time in an eternity, Mack and Greg Davis are calling great offensive plays, we're moving the ball at will... but no luck with turnovers at all. If we lose this game, and it doesn't look good, it's at least a better game than the last few years.

MissAllThat
10-11-2003, 06:24 PM
TheCat, you spoke too soon. This game is not better than the past ones.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Black Jesus...

I guess he is a miracle worker, you only lost by 50.

Mock is officially the scapegoat for Mack this year, you guys are fucking idiots WRT QB. Mock gives you a better chance to win, OU took away Vincent's running and he had zilch passing.

Vince is a freak when he runs, problem is the QB has to pass the ball too.

Y'all would have been better off with Mock back there, but I guess it wouldn't have made much difference anyway, your defense looked bad too.

You'd be better off putting VY at RB, letting Mock play QB, and try to get Vincent the ball out of the backfield.

AHF

IcemanCometh
10-11-2003, 11:06 PM
didn't your team lose to the sand aggys 78-12

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Who gives a shit about that game?

Last time I checked, this topic was basically a Mock vs. Young discussion, and just like Applewhite-Simms your coaching staff has already fucked this one up.

Sorry if you can't deal with that or are too stupid to understand it.

You guys benched the #2 guy in passing efficiency in the country for a glorified runningback who tries to pass from time to time and looks bad doing it. Go pat yourselves on the back and feel good about those recruiting championships you keep winning - it's about all that you'll get.

BTW, our "mobile QB" is 1-0 vs. OU, can yours say the same?

AHF

Betsy
10-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Mock sucks. Texas would not have won with Mock anyway. Young is the better choice.

SAmikeyp
10-11-2003, 11:49 PM
Ya'll? we? AHF, I am guessing you are an A&M alum?

MissAllThat
10-12-2003, 01:03 AM
:lol A&M fans talking smack, like they've done so great in the past few years.

TheCat5
10-12-2003, 02:26 AM
he did zilch? 11-21 for 135 yards is a decent outing, especially considering the defense and the offensive line. Mock has put up great numbers against lesser opponents, but struggled against KSU and struggled in his series against OU today.

VY's first passing attempt of the day - the strike to Roy Williams for 30 yards - came on 3rd and 8 when the OU defense knew he was going to pass. They still couldn't stop him. Mock had a similar situation on the first possession, and threw a terrible ball into coverage that was picked off and returned to the 7 to set up a touchdown.

you're really showing your bias against Young. Now you're busting out the passing efficiency statistic? Chris Simms led the Big 12 in passing efficiency for three consecutive seasons, yet to seem to believe that they should've played Major in more games. Why is your logic different here?

Mock should not take another snap this entire season except in garbage time.

TheCat5
10-12-2003, 02:28 AM
BTW, our "mobile QB" is 1-0 vs. OU, can yours say the same?

Football is a one on one game now? damn, last I checked there were 22 starters along with several coaches... I guess I missed it. :shock

IcemanCometh
10-12-2003, 03:29 AM
last i checked a&m was chris simm's bitch

TheCat5
10-12-2003, 03:34 AM
they were, iceman, but apparently the Aggies feel that when comparing programs, performance against OU outweighs head to head performance. Whatever. :rolleyes :

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Last I checked, we've got a new coach.

And last I checked, you were still OU's bitch, still will never win anything under Mack, and will soon enough be our bitch as well.

You had your shot at the top, but Mack blew it going with Simms instead of Applewhite 2 years ago.

The door has shut on your program, and Mr. February is going to lose that title soon too.

AHF

TheCat5
10-12-2003, 03:55 PM
And last I checked, you were still OU's bitch, still will never win anything under Mack, and will soon enough be our bitch as well.

You seem to use the terms "soon" and "will" an awful lot. I'll believe it when I see it.

SAmikeyp
10-12-2003, 06:00 PM
well if AHF is actually a graduate of A&M, I will give him respect.....more often than not most people who like to use "we" and "our" never actually set foot on campus.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-13-2003, 12:47 AM
Not a grad yet, but after August I will be :)

Of course I am using "soon" and "will" WRT Fran, I'm not expecting him to win out the rest of this season, hell even Stoops couldn't do that his first year...

AHF

MissAllThat
10-13-2003, 01:56 AM
AHF, what are you majoring in?