PDA

View Full Version : Rockets at Celtics

Many PackYao
10-11-2008, 07:19 PM
A couple minutes into the game with T-mac getting into an altercation with Eddie House.:ihitArtest also gave Pierce a hard foul.:lol

Many PackYao
10-11-2008, 07:24 PM
It looks like the Rockets ain't taking no more crap from anybody.

Allanon
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Both teams are going at it like a regular season game.

Ron Artest and Paul Pierce playing hardcore against each other...

Many PackYao
10-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Both teams are going at it like a regular season game.

Ron Artest and Paul Pierce playing hardcore against each other...
They got tangled up again.:lolArtest is running toward the courtside seats and scaring the Celts fans by acting like he's gonna jump in the stands after the ball.:rollin

Allanon
10-11-2008, 07:56 PM
This is some crazy shit...I have a feeling both teams want a win...even the announcers said this doesn't seem like a preseason game :D

Many PackYao
10-11-2008, 07:57 PM
48-46 Celts
The hightlights for me were the altercations and Wafers down the lane dunk!

Kai
10-11-2008, 07:57 PM
It all started when T-Mac shoulder-blocked the shit out of Bill Walker earlier. Haha, I love it.

Matchman
10-11-2008, 08:00 PM
damn thats some wild shit for a preseason game....

cze1860
10-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Halftime,Rockets 46, Celtics 48

Kai
10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Tracy looked really good tonight. He attacked the basket aggressively in limited playing time. 8-9 from the charity stripe.

Crazy finish.... The block at the end looked very close to a goal tend, and Scola's release with .4 seconds left was very close. Oh well, it's only preseason.

Many PackYao
10-11-2008, 10:18 PM
It's ok, the one that matters is coming up early in the season. It was still good to see Artest frustrate Pierce though.:lol

Roxsfan
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
the most entertaining preseason game I have ever seen in my life!!
No joke.

not that it matters who wins or loses in preseason, but they robbed Scola of 2 points on a non-goal tending call. Also, they robbed him of 2 pts on the last game winning shot that left his hands with time on the clock.

Kai
10-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Clip of scrub Celtics being bitches:
4oCuPF6OiZA
Watch Eddie House run like a girl.

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
10-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Ha, I saw that--Tmac sent that bitch flying:lol

great game for preseason, it's gonna get ugly when these teams meet in November:downspin:

sook
10-12-2008, 01:04 AM
tracy only played 10 min, nice to see him take charge and good god i can't stand pierce the biggest drama bitch i've ever seen

JamStone
10-12-2008, 01:59 AM
T-Mac is so mentally fragile. How you gonna let a rookie second round pick and a scrub like Eddie House get you rattled in a pre-season game to the point you want to fight? That's just stupid.

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 02:21 AM
T-Mac is so mentally fragile. How you gonna let a rookie second round pick and a scrub like Eddie House get you rattled in a pre-season game to the point you want to fight? That's just stupid.

Well as you see in this thread, these faggots think he was just being tough and not taking shit from somebody :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 02:22 AM
A couple minutes into the game with T-mac getting into an altercation with Eddie House.:ihitArtest also gave Pierce a hard foul.:lol

Your star got into a fight with Eddie fucking House in a preseason game. How does that make you feel?

bee01
10-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Well as you see in this thread, these faggots think he was just being tough and not taking shit from somebody :rolleyes

Your avatar picks fights with exercise bikes.

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Your avatar picks fights with exercise bikes.

He's also starring in the new reality show My Life: Life after the first round

Maybe you don't know the story considering you've been a "rox" fan for a few months now, but your team's star has a problem coping with first round playoff series.

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Your star got into a fight with Eddie fucking House in a preseason game. How does that make you feel?
Your star who happens to be a good free-throw shooter choked away an opportunity to bring Dallas a title.How does that make you feel?:lmao

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 02:56 AM
so when you have nothing to say, you just regurgitate something that's been said 8068856905 times. neat.

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 02:58 AM
Does Tracy McGrady have a habit of getting punked by smaller players?

LdaNzrZva9U

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Well, you obviously came in here to talk mess just for the sake of it. I don't come into Mavs threads and bash them or their fans for no reason.

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Your star who happens to be a good free-throw shooter choked away an opportunity to bring Dallas a title.How does that make you feel?:lmao

Please feel free to post Tracy McGrady's postseason achievements.

Is it the handful of times he's blown a 2 game lead?

getting blown out in a game 7?

Wait, it has to be when he dunked on Shawn Bradley right?

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Well, you obviously came in here to talk mess just for the sake of it. I don't come into Mavs threads and bash them or their fans for no reason.

yeah nice try. you and your boyfriend are pretty good at it.

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Good lord it's the same crap over and over. :bang

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:07 AM

Well, you obviously have a prejudice against mav fans just for the sake of it. Jamstone posted the same thing as I did, and you bash the mavs for no reason.

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:08 AM
yeah nice try. you and your boyfriend are pretty good at it.:wtf ok:lol

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:10 AM
Well, you obviously have a prejudice against mav fans just for the sake of it. Jamstone posted the same thing as I did, and you bash the mavs for no reason.
Sorry bro you got me confused with someone else. I don't even think I've ever posted in a Mavs related thread.:lol

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:15 AM
Sorry bro you got me confused with someone else. I don't even think I've ever posted in a Mavs related thread.:lol

It is odd that there's a sudden increase in "rox"fans on the forum now.

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:22 AM
It is odd that there's a sudden increase in "rox"fans on the forum now.
Well, get used it. We're here to stay!:toast

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Well, it's only temporary. Once we get bounced again and Artest hospitalizes someone, we'll be gone:toast

great. can't wait.

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 03:27 AM
great. can't wait.
:lol

icem
10-12-2008, 03:30 AM

yea, he should pick on exercise bikes instead....

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 03:38 AM
yea, he should pick on exercise bikes instead....

hi, Carlos Mencia

Kai
10-12-2008, 04:44 AM
I honestly don't think anyone really had any intention of actually fighting, but you don't let people punk you the way house and walker did to T-Mac.

http://i33.tinypic.com/dq1w5e.jpg

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 05:00 AM
:wowDang, I didn't see him do all that, no wonder he went after him.House is a little bitch.:nope

TDMVPDPOY
10-12-2008, 05:41 AM
good post padding jerk4mvp....

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-12-2008, 05:47 AM
Rockets point guards is still terrible. I do not watch this game but Rockets believes they can win champions NBA cup with these types of guards? is this joke? They will still use Alston who is can do nothing in game of basketball except dribble and hand ball to T-Mac, Brooks who is 5-10 shooting guard with no game IQ and the Luther Head player?

Same Luther Head I remember from before with crazy idiot coach Van Gundy? This player is surely one of most useless I can think of. He is like midget version of the Scalabrine of Celtics.

Is hard to believe when look at box score in nba website that this team still is use these same idiots for most important position in team.

The Franchise
10-12-2008, 08:51 AM

Maybe you don't know the story considering you've been a "rox" fan for a few months now, but your team's star has a problem coping with first round playoff series.

Did you stop to consider how fucking stupid this statement sounds coming from you. I hope T-mac slaps the shit out of your little princess after we wrap up the victory on the 30th. It would be worth the suspension. :ihit

The Franchise
10-12-2008, 08:59 AM

:flipoff :donkey

Indazone
10-12-2008, 10:11 AM
The Rockets point guard positions will be manned by Alston and Barry for most of the first half of the season. When Francis comes back at full strength, the Rockets will be ready to rumble.

Roxsfan
10-12-2008, 11:03 AM

6-2015
Dirk Nowintzki,a former NBA professional basketball player with the Dallas Mavericks was best known for just getting past the first round. Too bad he was a motherfucking choker and was more intimidating to exercise equipment than to any of his opponents.:lmao

JamStone
10-12-2008, 11:12 AM
:flipoff :donkey

lmao sorry but it's true. You don't get riled up over a second rounder and a scrub in a pre-season game when you're a franchise superstar player. You say "fuck you" and laugh at them. You don't get swole and want to fight. I saw what Eddie House did. You still don't do shit. You have to be mentally weak to let that affect you being the player T-Mac is. You don't risk suspension or worse injury in a fight. That's not being tough. That's stupidity.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Nice to see TMac has his eye on the prize this year and gets into it during a meaningless game that couldn't be further from the playoffs.

sook
10-12-2008, 11:56 AM
lmao sorry but it's true. You don't get riled up over a second rounder and a scrub in a pre-season game when you're a franchise superstar player. You say "fuck you" and laugh at them. You don't get swole and want to fight. I saw what Eddie House did. You still don't do shit. You have to be mentally weak to let that affect you being the player T-Mac is. You don't risk suspension or worse injury in a fight. That's not being tough. That's stupidity.

he freaking hit his face, eddie fucking house....what do you expect the guy to do?

Many PackYao
10-12-2008, 12:20 PM
I guess some Mavs fans have forgotten what has happened the last 3 years.The big Finals collapse, the 67 wins/ 1st round n out and the Hornets bitch-slapping Dirk out of the first round last year.Yet everyone wants to talk smack on the Rockets? :lol

JamStone
10-12-2008, 12:23 PM
he freaking hit his face, eddie fucking house....what do you expect the guy to do?

Say "fuck you, scrub" and walk away.

dirk4mvp
10-12-2008, 12:26 PM
good post padding jerk4mvp....

Go back to posting about pussy you'll never get.

Mad_Hatter
10-12-2008, 12:42 PM
so when you have nothing to say, you just regurgitate something that's been said 8068856905 times. neat.

lol, look whos talking... all you are saying is tmac hasnt been past the first round. how original. :downspin:

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-12-2008, 12:44 PM
What's a hatter? A person in the hat business or what? Why are you mad? Did your hat business fail?

MavDynasty
10-12-2008, 12:45 PM
What's a hatter? A person in the hat business or what? Why are you mad? Did your hat business fail?

lololol

I think he is just mad because his pussy is still bleeding from the finals rape

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-12-2008, 12:47 PM
lololol

I think he is just mad because his pussy is still bleeding from the finals rape

And he can't cover it up with his hats because he went out of business and had to sell them all 75% off, which didn't make him a profit, hence his madness.

Kai
10-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Say "fuck you, scrub" and walk away.

Do you honestly think he was actually gonna fight him? It was nothing more than show and is simply a stronger way of saying "fuck you, scrub".

You act like he went "Ron Artest" on us last night.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2008, 12:49 PM

Be a professional, and don't get dragged into physical confrontations in a preseason game by lesser players while still recovering from injury, because your team's hopes rest upon your fragile, can't-win-the-big-game shoulders?

JamStone
10-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Do you honestly think he was actually gonna fight him? It was nothing more than show and is simply a stronger way of saying "fuck you, scrub".

You act like he went "Ron Artest" on us last night.

Based on his reaction, he wanted to throw a punch. Yes, I think he wanted to fight. When you are a franchise superstar player, you laugh it off and walk away. You don't put your team in a bad position by getting a suspension or getting injured in a fight. Anything can happen when shit gets escalated.

You don't react to stupid shit from scrub players. That's why the Rockets got Artest. That's what Chuck Hayes and Carl Landry are there for. You don't get involved in shit if you're T-Mac.

And, again, it's the fucking pre-season.

Kai
10-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Based on his reaction, he wanted to throw a punch. Yes, I think he wanted to fight. When you are a franchise superstar player, you laugh it off and walk away. You don't put your team in a bad position by getting a suspension or getting injured in a fight. Anything can happen when shit gets escalated.

You don't react to stupid shit from scrub players. That's why the Rockets got Artest. That's what Chuck Hayes and Carl Landry are there for. You don't get involved in shit if you're T-Mac.

And, again, it's the fucking pre-season.

My point exactly. He wanted to do those things, as anyone would. You say he is a superstar and shouldn't fight. That is exactly why he didn't fight.

He knew exactly what he was doing last night was only going to get in House's face.

DPG21920
10-12-2008, 03:59 PM
I think toughness is what the Rockets need. Tracy should not go overboard with that annoying tough guy KG b.s., but it is good to play with intensity.

JamStone
10-12-2008, 04:04 PM
My point exactly. He wanted to do those things, as anyone would. You say he is a superstar and shouldn't fight. That is exactly why he didn't fight.

He knew exactly what he was doing last night was only going to get in House's face.

B.S. It wasn't even his own teammates holding him back. It was Paul Pierce. He didn't fight because Pierce broke it up. Don't even get that close. When a scrub talks shit and touches you, laugh at the scrub and walk away. You're too valuable to your team to do something stupid.

sook
10-12-2008, 04:34 PM
B.S. It wasn't even his own teammates holding him back. It was Paul Pierce. He didn't fight because Pierce broke it up. Don't even get that close. When a scrub talks shit and touches you, laugh at the scrub and walk away. You're too valuable to your team to do something stupid.

if you know tracy he never gets involved in confrontations, even when desmond mason commited an extremely questionable flagrant over him, his teammates came to his side.

As a rockets fan watching tmac over the yrs, he has appeared to care less and less. Kryalinko and harpring had both hands on him the entire time during the playoffs last yr, when they did they same thing to Kobe...i loved this....he took his elbow and jammed it on harpring's chin and went for a reverse.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2008, 04:38 PM
if you know tracy he never gets involved in confrontations
Considering the vids that have been posted, plus last night, I'd say that you're the one who doesn't know the man.

Roxsfan
10-12-2008, 04:45 PM

damned if you do, damned if you don't. You'd be riding his jock for bending over and taking it with no retaliation.:rolleyes

Roxsfan
10-12-2008, 04:46 PM
I guess some Mavs fans have forgotten what has happened the last 3 years.The big Finals collapse, the 67 wins/ 1st round n out and the Hornets bitch-slapping Dirk out of the first round last year.Yet everyone wants to talk smack on the Rockets? :lol

well said.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2008, 04:48 PM
damned if you do, damned if you don't. You'd be riding his jock for bending over and taking it with no retaliation.:rolleyes

Yeah, because Manu's generally regarded as such a pussy for not getting into shoving matches with people.

Roxsfan
10-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Yeah, because Manu's generally regarded as such a pussy for not getting into shoving matches with people.

WGAS about manu.

TheMadHatter
10-12-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't think I've ever liked the Rockets more than after watching those highlights. Unless you're a Celtic fan I don't get how you can like that team.

And who the fuck is this bitch "Mad Hatter" stealing my username?

mystargtr34
10-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Even though JamStone is right, Eddie House did go over the line by putting his hands on T-Macs face... you still have to let that go.

Maybe he should take a lesson from Dirk on self control in those situations. Mind you it would be easier to have self control when its a 6'10" 250 guy doing it.

Obstructed_View
10-12-2008, 07:13 PM
WGAS about manu.

Only people who like winners.

Roxsfan
10-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Only people who like winners.

good for you, that's your team. I don't really care one way or another. I would take him on my team, but only then would I start to care about him so to speak. Congrats on him being a winner.:toast:flag:

JamStone
10-12-2008, 08:02 PM

Nope. Actually I thought Dirk did right when he got touched in the face by David West for not retaliating in any way. When you're a franchise superstar, you don't jeopardize your team with risk of suspension or injury from a fight.

Matchman
10-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Nope. Actually I thought Dirk did right when he got touched in the face by David West for not retaliating in any way. When you're a franchise superstar, you don't jeopardize your team with risk of suspension or injury from a fight.

i thought Dirk did the right thing, too. my HS coach always say: the best way to retaliate is to win the game and laugh at his face.

KidCongo
10-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Walker is a punk. It was soft but after he finished a follow up dunk gave LeBron a hit to the guts. Bill will be on a poster if he make it onto the floor.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 12:32 AM
I don't know where the hell y'all are from, but if some guy jams his finger into your damn head......you DO NOT just "walk away". That's completely retarded and absolutely pussified.

In sports there are messages sent all the time (teams trying to intimidate teams).....when somebody pulls your bitch card, which is what House tried to do (which is what West did to Dirk), you don't just walk the fuck away....you stand up for yourself and let the opponent know that kinda shit is not going to fly and your not going to be rolled over like that..

Here's a actual ex-player talking about the situation and I'll take his advice over any "just walk away" guidance counselor wanna be in this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAreNz25wqE

That kinda behavior is flat unacceptable....that's being "mentally weak", you never let anybody disrespect you like that, especially a damn opponent....hell at the very least....smack the guys hand out of your damn face. Your opponent will respect you more in the long run, instead of him thinking your just a little bitch that he can get over on.

I have no problem with what Tmac did, Houston is trying to send a message this year.....their toughness has been called into question by everybody including some in the local media....they're trying to send a message early on that this is a different team, different attitude, and they aren't taking that crap......it's no different then what the Tamp Bay Rays did during their spring training/regular season.

In the Dirk situation......I can't really blame Dirk that much though, because he wasn't raised over here, and probably just doesn't know better.......I (especially if I was a Mavs fan) am more pissed at his teamates (players that have been playing with him for years) who didn't run over there in defense of their franchise player. I mean look what happened when Yao got pushed by Walker, Artest was Johny on the spot like in a couple of seconds......and what, that was their third game playing together. If I was Avery I would've laid into my team about that....you don't allow someone to do that to your "star" either.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Its funny to see Mavs fans talking shit about this, when jHo did the same fucking thing last year, running the length of the court trying to start a fight with god knows who. What's even funnier is that the justification back then was that 'Dallas was sending a message' that they were not going to be pushed around. Sounds familiar? Same shit some Rox fan just regurgitated?
The reality is that you send messages by winning when it matters, not by letting other guys get into your head. Or you do like Dirk, you take the abuse then get your ass kicked.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Its funny to see Mavs fans talking shit about this, when jHo did the same fucking thing last year, running the length of the court trying to start a fight with god knows who. What's even funnier is that the justification back then was that 'Dallas was sending a message' that they were not going to be pushed around. Sounds familiar? Same shit some Rox fan just regurgitated?
The reality is that you send messages by winning when it matters, not by letting other guys get into your head. Or you do like Dirk, you take the abuse then get your ass kicked.

I realize you're a fucking idiot and all, but Josh Howard's importance to the Mavericks does not equal to the importance of Tracy McGrady to the Rockets. Hence the talk in the thread about this isn't something your franchise player does.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 12:54 AM

Okay....what do you think Tim Duncan would do if a scrub pushed his head back with his finger? I seriously doubt he would just be a "happy camper". Nobody's asking someone to start throwing blows.......in reality that hardly ever happens and NBA players know this. NBA players don't want to fight (which is the whole reason they're so quick to hold someone back) and they know 99% of the time there isn't going to be a fight........but you have to atleast show that your not going to allow that crap to happen, that's all Tmac did.

Really both the Celtics and Rockets handled the situation perfectly fine....House thought McGrady took a shot at his teamate.......Tmac thought Walker was trying to bully him and then went after House when he thought he was trying to disrespect him and his team. In the end BOTH players will get high praise in their collective locker rooms.....and both teams probably have more respect for each other, because of it.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:03 AM
I realize you're a fucking idiot and all, but Josh Howard's importance to the Mavericks does not equal to the importance of Tracy McGrady to the Rockets. Hence the talk in the thread about this isn't something your franchise player does.

I understand that you're a Mavs fan, but I'm not comparing what's the importance of JHo and TMac to their teams, but that they're both weak minded bitches.
I'm also stating that the whole 'sending a message' through playing the though guy card has been done before by your own stinking team, with the same first round exit as a result, with the aggravation that your star player got taunted then proceeded to take it up the ass.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Okay....what do you think Tim Duncan would do if a scrub pushed his head back with his finger? I seriously doubt he would just be a "happy camper". Nobody's asking someone to start throwing blows.......in reality that hardly ever happens and NBA players know this. NBA players don't want to fight (which is the whole reason they're so quick to hold someone back) and they know 99% of the time there isn't going to be a fight........but you have to atleast show that your not going to allow that crap to happen, that's all Tmac did.

Really both the Celtics and Rockets handled the situation perfectly fine....House thought McGrady took a shot at his teamate.......Tmac thought Walker was trying to bully him and then went after House when he thought he was trying to disrespect him and his team. In the end BOTH players will get high praise in their collective locker rooms.....and both teams probably have more respect for each other, because of it.

Eddie House is not stupid. He knows who he's pushing around. TD would tell him to STFU, then proceed to destroy the Celtics in the game. That's what smart players do. They have game to back them up.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:10 AM
they're both weak minded

No argument there.

with the same first round exit as a result, with the aggravation that your star player got taunted then proceeded to take it up the ass.

Yeah, he should have retaliated and got a suspension. That's what all franchise players do, get suspended during their team's playoff series. I mean, Tim Duncan does it all the time right?

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Eddie House is not stupid. He knows who he's pushing around. TD would tell him to STFU, then proceed to destroy the Celtics in the game. That's what smart players do. They have game to back them up.

Well I guess we don't know, because nobody ever jammed their finger into Duncan's forehead........but your really nieve if you just think Duncan would've just stood there.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah, he should have retaliated and got a suspension. That's what all franchise players do, get suspended during their team's playoff series. I mean, Tim Duncan does it all the time right?

I thought he did well in not reacting. What he did wrong was not taking it personal and making that West little bitch regret it. By the time the series was over, West won, Dirk lost.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 01:15 AM

Hmm.....how many games is Tmac getting suspended for? How many games is Bill Walker getting suspended for? How many games is Eddie House getting suspended for?

Nobody is asking Dirk to start throwing some damn bows........just stand up for yourself and slap that dumbasses hand out of your freaking face or give him a piece of your mind.......not look like a scolded dog.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Well I guess we don't know, because nobody ever jammed their finger into Duncan's forehead........but your really nieve if you just think Duncan would've just stood there.

I've seen it with Manu, who is probably as level headed as TD. I still remember getting intentionally hit by Carmella (who got ejected for that) and KMart. He then proceeded to destroy Denver for the rest of the series.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:17 AM
I thought he did well in not reacting. What he did wrong was not taking it personal and making that West little bitch regret it. By the time the series was over, West won, Dirk lost.

It's hard to do that when they got vastly outplayed. Dirk's stats were pretty good in the series though.

And as far as getting taunted, ask Tim Thomas what happened when he blew Dirk a kiss.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Hmm.....how many games is Tmac getting suspended for? How many games is Bill Walker getting suspended for? How many games is Eddie House getting suspended for?

Nobody is asking Dirk to start throwing some damn bows........just stand up for yourself and slap that dumbasses hand out of your freaking face or give him a piece of your mind.......not look like a scolded dog.

I dare say that they would look at a playoff game altercation more closely than a preseason game that won't be thought twice about.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:19 AM
I've seen it with Manu, who is probably as level headed as TD. I still remember getting intentionally hit by Carmella (who got ejected for that) and KMart. He then proceeded to destroy Denver for the rest of the series.

Didn't Duncan get popped in the head by Garnett once?

edit: found it

RtjHVWNdZEc

It doesn't show what he did after the hit, but I doubt he did anything that Dirk didn't do.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 01:20 AM

Manu falls down when air touches him........don't take this the wrong way, but I would never expect him to really stand up for himself. :lol

Also taking a cheap shot/hard play is completely different then some guy walking up to your face in a already heated situation and openly jamming his finger into your forehead......the two situations aren't even remotely comparable.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:21 AM
It's hard to do that when they got vastly outplayed. Dirk's stats were pretty good in the series though.

And as far as getting taunted, ask Tim Thomas what happened when he blew Dirk a kiss.

The problem is that West had very good stats too, and that's exactly what I mean.

And who is Tim Thomas? Last I recall he was playing for the Clippers?

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:25 AM
A player that taunted Dirk, and didn't knocked the fuck out like some people think should happen during altercations like that.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:27 AM

RtjHVWNdZEc

It doesn't show what he did after the hit, but I doubt he did anything that Dirk didn't do.

Again, I didn't think what Dirk was bad, he just didn't follow on.
Garnett was TD's bitch for as long as he was in Minesotta, so comparing that to West/Dirk is silly.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 01:30 AM
A player that taunted Dirk, and didn't knocked the fuck out like some people think should happen during altercations like that.

Who said Dirk should've "knocked him the fuck out"?

He should've just not allowed the guy to repeatedly touch his face is all.

ElNono
10-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Manu falls down when air touches him........don't take this the wrong way, but I would never expect him to really stand up for himself. :lol

Also taking a cheap shot/hard play is completely different then some guy walking up to your face in a already heated situation and openly jamming his finger into your forehead......the two situations aren't even remotely comparable.

You don't understand. There's no need to 'stand up for yourself'. What you do is you let your game do the talking for you. And TMac can make Eddie House look like a rookie out there.
But he let's anybody get into his head, and that takes him out of the game.

Listen, after seeing Bowen do that for years, you can spot right away who falls for those tricks.

SpursGO
10-13-2008, 02:44 AM

At least T-Mac didnt pull a Dirk and get bitch slapped cough by David West cough, and just walk away like a little girl.
:flag:

JamStone
10-13-2008, 07:56 AM
I don't know where the hell y'all are from, but if some guy jams his finger into your damn head......you DO NOT just "walk away". That's completely retarded and absolutely pussified.

In sports there are messages sent all the time (teams trying to intimidate teams).....when somebody pulls your bitch card, which is what House tried to do (which is what West did to Dirk), you don't just walk the fuck away....you stand up for yourself and let the opponent know that kinda shit is not going to fly and your not going to be rolled over like that..

Here's a actual ex-player talking about the situation and I'll take his advice over any "just walk away" guidance counselor wanna be in this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAreNz25wqE

That kinda behavior is flat unacceptable....that's being "mentally weak", you never let anybody disrespect you like that, especially a damn opponent....hell at the very least....smack the guys hand out of your damn face. Your opponent will respect you more in the long run, instead of him thinking your just a little bitch that he can get over on.

I have no problem with what Tmac did, Houston is trying to send a message this year.....their toughness has been called into question by everybody including some in the local media....they're trying to send a message early on that this is a different team, different attitude, and they aren't taking that crap......it's no different then what the Tamp Bay Rays did during their spring training/regular season.

In the Dirk situation......I can't really blame Dirk that much though, because he wasn't raised over here, and probably just doesn't know better.......I (especially if I was a Mavs fan) am more pissed at his teamates (players that have been playing with him for years) who didn't run over there in defense of their franchise player. I mean look what happened when Yao got pushed by Walker, Artest was Johny on the spot like in a couple of seconds......and what, that was their third game playing together. If I was Avery I would've laid into my team about that....you don't allow someone to do that to your "star" either.

If you're a superstar franchise player, why do you need to earn respect from a scrub player? We're not talking about a training camp invitee trying to make the team. We're talking about T-Mac. Who the fuck does T-Mac need to prove himself to? Bill Walker? Eddie House?

If I'm a superstar player and some scrub is trying to get in my head by throwing an elbow into me or putting his hands on my face, I laugh at that scrub, tell him to fuck off, and proceed to score 12 straight points on his ass. The fact you continue to try to defend T-Mac as being tough for acting the way he did ESPECIALLY in a pre-season game, is stupidity personified.

It's a second round pick. It's Eddie fucking House. It's the fucking pre-season. You're Tracy McGrady. How come you can't show that toughness in the playoffs? Pre-season tough guy.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 10:33 AM

RtjHVWNdZEc

Joe Smith was beating on him for the whole game and finally Robinson lost his cool. KG started barking at him while he was talking to the ref and Dave pushed him away. KG then slapped Duncan in the head. What you don't see is Duncan turning to ask him what the hell he's doing. That's about as far as it goes. Duncan says "you're trippin'" and then fucks you up on the court.

BTW, just for you math majors: Playoff game during championship run does NOT equal preseason game against defending champion in any way shape or form.

And I agree: Dirk did the right thing. David West, while a good player, is a hothead and does stupid things in big situations. What he did to Dirk wasn't smart in any way. Nobody should make the mistake of thinking Dirk's going to forget that incident.

Tmac&Luther
10-13-2008, 11:56 AM
If you're a superstar franchise player, why do you need to earn respect from a scrub player? We're not talking about a training camp invitee trying to make the team. We're talking about T-Mac. Who the fuck does T-Mac need to prove himself to? Bill Walker? Eddie House?

If I'm a superstar player and some scrub is trying to get in my head by throwing an elbow into me or putting his hands on my face, I laugh at that scrub, tell him to fuck off, and proceed to score 12 straight points on his ass. The fact you continue to try to defend T-Mac as being tough for acting the way he did ESPECIALLY in a pre-season game, is stupidity personified.

It's a second round pick. It's Eddie fucking House. It's the fucking pre-season. You're Tracy McGrady. How come you can't show that toughness in the playoffs? Pre-season tough guy.

Don't give me that crap, nobody is asking for Tmac to get into a fight......just not allow somebody to touch your face, I swear some of y'all are the biggest damn pussies I've ever seen. Tmac did what your supposed to do.......you don't let anybody disrespect you like your a bitch.........glad y'all are fine with being little bitches.

Second nobody got in his head, Tmac actually plays better when he's pissed off......the lazy eye actaully wakes up.

What's funny is your a damn Pistons fan........and then want to act like NBA players are just supposed to hold hands and sing kumbaya, give me a damn break :lol

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM

That would be the ideal reaction but it's harder to do when a man is actually putting his hand in your face. Your natural reaction will sometimes take over which is what happened with T-mac. It's easy for us to say the player should not do anything, but we are not in the heat of battle. How many of you saying he should have walked away would have been able to do so under the same circumstances? If it we're the playoffs you keep your cool no matter what, but what better time is there to knock a little whore out than the preseason? You are right in what your saying but it is a little harder to execute when emotions are already running high.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 12:36 PM
It's easy for us to say the player should not do anything, but we are not in the heat of battle.

Neither was T-Mac, unless he had his eye firmly on a high preseason seed for the regular season. :lol

sook
10-13-2008, 01:09 PM
ask your fucking coach if you play basketball, no1 is asking you to start a fight but let the other person know it isn't ok to fucking have a finger on your forehead, thats fucking condescending

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Neither was T-Mac, unless he had his eye firmly on a high preseason seed for the regular season. :lol

So your saying if you we're playing ball and someone put their fingers in your face you are definitely going to stay calm. I am not saying you wouldn't because I don't know, but I am confident that most people are going to react to being disrespected like that.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
ask your fucking coach if you play basketball, no1 is asking you to start a fight but let the other person know it isn't ok to fucking have a finger on your forehead, thats fucking condescending

fucking fuckers fuck

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 01:49 PM
fucking fuckers fuck

You are good at what you do. :toast

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 02:34 PM
So your saying if you we're playing ball and someone put their fingers in your face you are definitely going to stay calm. I am not saying you wouldn't because I don't know, but I am confident that most people are going to react to being disrespected like that.

If I were playing ball and someone did that I'd probably lay their ass out, but I'm a nobody and I don't get paid a cent to play basketball. On a street court, I could do that, step over the guy and wouldn't even have to stop playing. If I were making a zillion dollars, just coming back from an injury and playing a team full of dipshits like the Celtics in a fucking meaningless exhibiltion game I'd be smart enough to laugh when a scrub got that into it and tried to lure me into doing something dumb.

I know he's your guy and you have to defend him, but seriously, TMac lowers himself by giving someone like that the time of day.

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 02:48 PM
If I were playing ball and someone did that I'd probably lay their ass out, but I'm a nobody and I don't get paid a cent to play basketball. On a street court, I could do that, step over the guy and wouldn't even have to stop playing. If I were making a zillion dollars, just coming back from an injury and playing a team full of dipshits like the Celtics in a fucking meaningless exhibiltion game I'd be smart enough to laugh when a scrub got that into it and tried to lure me into doing something dumb.

I know he's your guy and you have to defend him, but seriously, TMac lowers himself by giving someone like that the time of day.

Fuck it!!! I'll be totally honest for about three sentences. You guys are absolutely right in saying a star should curve his anger and put the team ahead of his emotions because the bottom line is winning. The best scenario would have been for T-mac to walk away, and have Von Wafer mysteriously leave the lane open for House about 10 minutes later. A Joey Dorsey Elbow to the face would have been much more effective, and sent a louder message. Now back to my irrational defense of T- Mac. :lol

Kai
10-13-2008, 03:30 PM

I nominate this for sentence of the year! Please teach us your ways.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Fuck it!!! I'll be totally honest for about three sentences. You guys are absolutely right in saying a star should curve his anger and put the team ahead of his emotions because the bottom line is winning. The best scenario would have been for T-mac to walk away, and have Von Wafer mysteriously leave the lane open for House about 10 minutes later. A Joey Dorsey Elbow to the face would have been much more effective, and sent a louder message. Now back to my irrational defense of T- Mac. :lol

Agreed 1000%.

That's all I been saying. Let the role playing goons take care of the shit. When you are a franchise player, you have a different standard to worry about when it comes to shit like this. What happens if T-Mac even without fighting but moves towards Eddie House, someone holds him back and he dislocates his shoulder? What if he does throw a punch and breaks his hand? Sure, those things are unlikely to happen. But, do you want to risk it if you're T-Mac or the Houston Rockets? Fuck no. Let Joey Dorsey or Chuck Hayes lay out Eddie House on another play. Let Ron Artest put Bill Walker to the ground. That's the reason they're there, to protect Yao and T-Mac and enforce shit.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Tracy McGrady, whatever people may say or write about him, has NOTHING to prove to anyone that wants to get in his face on the basketball court. Wanna make a statement if you're TMac? Come back during the next regular season game and drop 45 on them.

Kai
10-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Agreed 1000%.

That's all I been saying. Let the role playing goons take care of the shit. When you are a franchise player, you have a different standard to worry about when it comes to shit like this. What happens if T-Mac even without fighting but moves towards Eddie House, someone holds him back and he dislocates his shoulder? What if he does throw a punch and breaks his hand? Sure, those things are unlikely to happen. But, do you want to risk it if you're T-Mac or the Houston Rockets? Fuck no. Let Joey Dorsey or Chuck Hayes lay out Eddie House on another play. Let Ron Artest put Bill Walker to the ground. That's the reason they're there, to protect Yao and T-Mac and enforce shit.

I understand what you have been saying, but I think there is a grey area between not doing anything to retaliate and fighting.

I don't think he should have hit him, but I don't see any problem in getting in the guy's face if he disrespects you, even if you are a superstar.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Any man that lets another man walk up to him in any situation and allow another man to point his finger in his face and shove him, he has lost all respect from that person.
Why does Tracy McGrady need the respect of a scrub again?

Reporter: Hey, Tracy, how do you feel about being suspended for your first three games after you come back from your injury?

McGrady: At least that dude from the Celtics respects me now.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Any man that lets another man walk up to him in any situation and allow another man to point his finger in his face and shove him, he has lost all respect from that person. At that point, you commence to whooping his ass... thats if you want to gain that respect back. Only a pussy would have faulted Tmac for knocking House's teeth out. I dont care if its pre-season or not... Cooper said it best...

PAreNz25wqE&feature=related

What grown man who is sure of himself and is a multi-millionaire worries about being viewed as a pussy?

T-Mac literally knocks Eddie House's teeth out and gets a 15 (regular season) game suspension. And, the Rockets miss the playoffs by 1 game. T-Mac is no pussy. Hooray! He's just a stupid motherfucker. That's great. Better a dumbshit that costs his team than a pussy, right?

Like I said, let your teammates you can afford to lose to suspension and injury get your back. You're a fucking franchise player. Your team doesn't need to lose you for any amount of games especially when you're going to be injured for 10-15 games anyway at some point during the season.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 05:19 PM
What Dirk should have done was told everyone on the Mavericks to get him the fucking ball for the rest of that game, if not the rest of the series. The fact that his team didn't win is what makes him a pussy, not the fact that he didn't break David West's jaw.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 05:20 PM
I understand what you have been saying, but I think there is a grey area between not doing anything to retaliate and fighting.

I don't think he should have hit him, but I don't see any problem in getting in the guy's face if he disrespects you, even if you are a superstar.

If it was just shit talk, fine. T-Mac moved forward and actually cocked his arm back before Paul Pierce got in the way. If T-Mac just kept jawing calling him a bitch or some shit like that, fine. He wasn't just going to talk. He was about to get physical. You and I both could see that.

And, again with the respect/disrespect shit. Who the fuck cares if Eddie House respects T-Mac? Do you think T-Mac is/was seriously concerned whether Eddie House respects him or not? Fucking shit on Eddie House by dropping 20 points in the quarter. What the fuck is Eddie House going to do? It's Eddie fucking House.

This same shit happens with Rip Hamilton all the time the last couple seasons, him trying to be a hard ass on the court. I think Rip Hamilton is a fucking dumbass for it too.

Indazone
10-13-2008, 05:23 PM
What grown man who is sure of himself and is a multi-millionaire worries about being viewed as a pussy?

T-Mac literally knocks Eddie House's teeth out and gets a 15 (regular season) game suspension. And, the Rockets miss the playoffs by 1 game. T-Mac is no pussy. Hooray! He's just a stupid motherfucker. That's great. Better a dumbshit that costs his team than a pussy, right?

Like I said, let your teammates you can afford to lose to suspension and injury get your back. You're a fucking franchise player. Your team doesn't need to lose you for any amount of games especially when you're going to be injured for 10-15 games anyway at some point during the season.

That was totally Pussy of Dirk to stand there and just take that shit. He should have taken his hand and grabbed David West's head and pushed it backwards hard! As it is, David West went home that night and watched him punk that bitch ass Dirk about 20 times on Sportscenter and probably has tapes of the incident that he can watch for the rest of his life :lol

JamStone
10-13-2008, 05:30 PM
That was totally Pussy of Dirk to stand there and just take that shit. He should have taken his hand and grabbed David West's head and pushed it backwards hard! As it is, David West went home that night and watched him punk that bitch ass Dirk about 20 times on Sportscenter and probably has tapes of the incident that he can watch for the rest of his life :lol

Do you really think Dirk is concerned about anyone thinking he's a pussy?

If he does, then Dirk is mentally weak too.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 05:33 PM
You missing the point View. Its not about House or Walker being scrubs. Its about letting people know that you are not about to be punked or bullied by no one. Raja Bell did it best!!! Kobe jammed him with an elbow to the face... guess what motherfucker... come meet this clothseline. It doesnt matter what your status is in the league. Jordan was about to knock the hell out of Danny Ferry, and Barkley have destroyed many scrubs in his day. You have to stand your ground in a contact sport. Even if you have to go tit for tat, then you do that, but you dont walk away after someone just shoved you in the face.

And the fines that these guys get are nothing compared to what they make.

Raja Bell is a great example. He did it during the game. And, it was the playoffs, where giving himself up in exchange for the Lakers giving up Kobe Bryant in an ejection/suspension scenario completely favored his team. That's smart. Raja Bell isn't a franchise superstar player.

And, Jordan and Barkley played in an era where if you threw a punch or got in a scrap, you weren't going to get suspended for 10-25 games. Different NBA. Not a good analogy. Heck, a player might not even get ejected from a game for fighting back then.

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
PAreNz25wqE&feature=related

Is there a rule against spitting in a motherfuckers face. :lol

JamStone
10-13-2008, 05:44 PM
You are rationalizing it with the normal reaction of the average person. T-Mac is not the average person. He's a superstar franchise player. That's the point. He has to know he can't put himself in a position that could really hurt his team. This whole time I been talking about T-Mac wanting to fight. Now, if it's about T-Mac just pushing Eddie House's hand out of the way and off his face, that's fine. I don't disagree with that. I'm talking about his reaction to walk aggressively towards House in a manner that implied he wanted to throw down. That's what I've been talking about. But, when you are T-Mac, you don't put yourself in that position. You just don't. You can't have that natural reaction because of who you are.

And, it has nothing to do with fear. Your JJ Stokes example doesn't even apply. I'm saying T-Mac shouldn't respond so he won't get caught up in an injury or suspension. Not because he's afraid to fight. You keep trying to bring up analogies that don't apply to this scenario.

Here's where T-Mac getting in a fight would work. It's the NBA Finals between the Houston Rockets and the Cleveland Cavaliers, and LeBron and T-Mac get into a little smack talk. Then LeBron delivers a hard foul on T-Mac. That's when T-Mac can get into it, because the Rockets losing T-Mac for the game and/or another game suspension is worth it if the Cavs have to lose LeBron. That's when it's fine, when it's smart.

When it's a pre-season game that means nothing and scrubs are trying to bait T-Mac, it's dumb. Period.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Damn you "rox" fans are some hypocritical faggots :lol

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Any man that lets another man walk up to him in any situation and allow another man to point his finger in his face and shove him, he has lost all respect from that person. At that point, you commence to whooping his ass... thats if you want to gain that respect back. Only a pussy would have faulted Tmac for knocking House's teeth out. I dont care if its pre-season or not... Cooper said it best...

My heart agrees with you, but to be honest Jam is right. I expect that reaction from Micheal Cooper. When he played the fine for some fights was as low as $100 dollars and you were playing the next night. If that were the case these days then by all means whip his little mouse ass. I don't think Eddie House wouldn't raise his hand to anyone if the punishments were that slight for fucking him up.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 05:59 PM

I think it's pretty pussy of a player to let a scrub ass player like Eddie House get into your head to the point of wanting to fight him...in a preseason game.

sook
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Look guys... basketball is not only a physical game but a mental one.

I have had some pussy moments too, and i can assure you that once guys see you won't do anything back, they'll push it, you have to stand your ground, i can't stress that enough.

No one is asking tmac to get physical, but he needs to get into that guy's face and tell him that its not ok.

You have to remember, its not just Eddie House, the entire Celtics and Rockets team saw what House did.....how would you think they would feel if tmac just stood there and took it? You think it would assure the rockets of the kind of leader tmac is? Don't you think the celts would gain confidence like that?

Lets get one thing straight though, we are not asking tmac to punch him in the face or anything but if you honestly feel he should have gone Dirk...i'm speechless. Look at the white dude in my sig, if tmac didn't do anything he would turn into that guy in a couple of yrs.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:04 PM

I have had some pussy moments too, and i can assure you that once guys see you won't do anything back, they'll push it, you have to stand your ground, i can't stress that enough.

No one is asking tmac to get physical, but he needs to get into that guy's face and tell him that its not ok.

You have to remember, its not just Eddie House, the entire Celtics and Rockets team saw what House did.....how would you think they would feel if tmac just stood there and took it? You think it would assure the rockets of the kind of leader tmac is? Don't you think the celts would gain confidence like that?

Lets get one thing straight though, we are not asking tmac to punch him in the face or anything but if you honestly feel he should have gone Dirk...i'm speechless. Look at the white dude in my sig, if tmac didn't do anything he would turn into that guy in a couple of yrs.

You're right, he definately should've beat the shit out of House (which he probably would've had a hard time doing that anyways, since he had problems with Bobby Jackson) and got a 15 game suspension causing his team to miss the playoffs.That would be the only thing worse than his usual 1st round exits.

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 06:07 PM
You're right, he definately should've beat the shit out of House (which he probably would've had a hard time doing that anyways, since he had problems with Bobby Jackson) and got a 15 game suspension causing his team to miss the playoffs.That would be the only thing worse than his usual 1st round exits.

Go play with yourself clown.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:09 PM

By not responding with an adequate answer, you're basically saying I'm right. thanks.

JamStone

Slapping Eddie House's hand off his face is fine. Cursing Eddie House is fine. Saying "fuck you, scrub" to Eddie House is fine.

To me, it was pretty apparent that Tracy McGrady was about to get physical on Eddie House. That's all I've been criticizing. I didn't say he just had to stand there and do nothing. By all means, let him talk shit back. But, T-Mac went aggressively towards House and wanted to throw down. That is where I'm criticizing him for being stupid.

If I were T-Mac and was that important to my team, first I'd move my face away so his hand is off it, yell, "You're a fucking nobody, you clown! You're nothing." Then laugh and walk away. Why get in a fight with a scrub? There's absolutely no reason to. And, that's what I've been talking about this whole time specifically, what appeared to be T-Mac wanting to fight.

sook

after the bobby jackson thing he hasn't gotten suspended, heck not even an altercation but you might recognize this guy since you speak of 1st round exits...http://thefeed.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/30/baron.jpg

or maybe even this guy...
http://thestartingfive.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/nba_g_paul_580.jpg
:flag:

sook
10-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Slapping Eddie House's hand off his face is fine. Cursing Eddie House is fine. Saying "fuck you, scrub" to Eddie House is fine.

To me, it was pretty apparent that Tracy McGrady was about to get physical on Eddie House. That's all I've been criticizing. I didn't say he just had to stand there and do nothing. By all means, let him talk shit back. But, T-Mac went aggressively towards House and wanted to throw down. That is where I'm criticizing him for being stupid.

If I were T-Mac and was that important to my team, first I'd move my face away so his hand is off it, yell, "You're a fucking nobody, you clown! You're nothing." Then laugh and walk away. Why get in a fight with a scrub? There's absolutely no reason to. And, that's what I've been talking about this whole time specifically, what appeared to be T-Mac wanting to fight.
i agree 100%, at least we got to the point where we can agree that you can't just sit there and not do anything.

I don't know what tmac was going to do but i can assure you he wasn't going to kick his ass

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
That's relevant to the thread. Do you have enough time to post Tracy McGrady's postseason success?

Oh right, it's in your sig.

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
By not responding with an adequate answer, you're basically saying I'm right. thanks.

sook
10-13-2008, 06:12 PM
That's relevant to the thread. Do you have enough time to post Tracy McGrady's postseason success?

Oh right, it's in your sig.

yesh....he avgs 28 ppg. At least he hasn't had the pleasure of winning 67 games and losing to an 8 seed :lmao

dirk4mvp
I'm a douche who thinks just because a player is on my team, whatever he did was right. No matter how stupid it is to get into a fight with Eddie House.

IronMexican
yesh....he avgs 28 ppg and has never been in a top 4 seed team going to the playoffs.

He was in 2007.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:13 PM
yesh....he avgs 28 ppg and has never been in a top 4 seed team going to the playoffs.

Dirk's career postseason stats aren't too bad either.

He hasn't quite blown as many 2 game leads though.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 06:13 PM
You say the JJ Stokes situation doesnt apply, but would YOU let someone spit in your face and YOU do nothing??? I doubt you would walk away, or atleast I hope you wouldnt. But even still, a spit in the face is just as bad as being pushed in the face, and I would respond with more than walking away. I dont care if its the title game... no one is going to say, "Damn, if Tmac hadnt responed to that guy hitting him in the face, we would have won."

Also, your analogy of Lebron and Tmac is unrealistic. Players arent plotting on getting other players suspended. No offense, but you sound like a Suns fan right now.

I didn't say I would do nothing. But, that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't apply to this case because no one spit on anyone else. You're changing the scenario to get the respond you want to read. It doesn't work that way. Shit, you might as well have said, if someone cut off T-Mac's arm with a machete, should he have not done anything?

Your analogy doesn't apply, period. He touched his face. Slap his hand away and say fuck you and walk away. It wasn't a spit. It wasn't a punch. It wasn't a kick. It wasn't even a shove. It was a touch on his face. Stop changing the situation so you can try to get the response you're looking for.

And, I'm not saying LeBron and T-Mac would be trying to get each other suspended. But, you have to be aware of shit. If LeBron got in it with T-Mac, then you can realize it's a situation where it won't hurt your team as much. That's being aware. And, players do try to bait superstar players. It happened quite a bit with LeBron against the Wizards last playoffs.

sook
10-13-2008, 06:14 PM
He was in 2007.

they had homecourt but i believe utah was the 4th seed b.c they were division leaders.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
yesh....he avgs 28 ppg. At least he hasn't had the pleasure of winning 67 games and losing to an 8 seed :lmao

sow how many playoff series has T-Mac won? Didn't he beat Detroit that one year? Last I checked they were up 3-1.

sook
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Dirk's career postseason stats aren't too bad either.

He hasn't quite blown as many 2 game leads though.

what...losing a 2 game lead!?!?!? Of course thats worse then giving way to the biggest upset in NBA history.

sook
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
sow how many playoff series has T-Mac won? Didn't he beat Detroit that one year? Last I checked they were up 3-1.

No, he didn't play dallas, thats the only time an 8 seed could ever beat a 1st :rollin

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
what...losing a 2 game lead!?!?!? Of course thats worse then giving way to the biggest upset in NBA history.

so basically you're saying T-Mac's playoff resume looks better than Dirk's?

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:17 PM
No, he didn't play dallas, thats the only time an 8 seed could ever beat a 1st :rollin

lol, 3-1 lead

sook
10-13-2008, 06:17 PM

Do you choose to infer that, because you already know the answer.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Do you choose to infer that, because you already know the answer.

yes or no....

sook
10-13-2008, 06:19 PM
yes or no....

did you ever read anywhere in my post, that tmac had a better playoff resume than dirk? :lol

sook
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
lol, 3-1 lead

and a 1 man 8seed team is supposed to have a 3-1 lead of one of the most solid 2K teams?? If you actually saw the series you wouldn't even bring that up noob.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
did you ever read anywhere in my post, that tmac had a better playoff resume than dirk? :lol

so then what gives "rox" fans the right to constantly call someone a playoff choker? :lol

sook
10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
so then what gives "rox" fans the right to constantly call someone a playoff choker? :lol

did you read "playoff choker" in any of my posts? :nope

Call it what you want, all i brought up was losing to an 8 seed and your going all insecure and sensitiveon me here :rollin

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM

It will after this season.

IronMexican
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Dirk4MVP is such a noob.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
It will after this season.

Can't hate a guy for having dreams :toast

Dirk4MVP is such a noob.

a noob that guarantees a 2k9 league championship :king

The Franchise

The same right you seem to feel you have after the last three years of Mavs failure.

sook
BTW DIRK4MVP.

Going back to the original topic of the thread...i will jizz or spit on you face during a game and watch you take it like your hero dirk. That is what you have been implying this entire time.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
BTW DIRK4MVP.

Going back to the original topic of the thread...i will jizz or spit on you face during a game and watch you take it like your hero dirk. That is what you have been implying this entire time.

I guess you forgot, the original topic was about a preseason game :wtf

IronMexican
10-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Can't hate a guy for having dreams :toast

a noob that guarantees a 2k9 league championship :king

Lol, we'll see. We need like 5 more spots, right?

sook
10-13-2008, 06:27 PM
I guess you forgot, the original topic was about a preseason game :wtf

that was 4 posts in till the everyone started arguing whether or not it was right for tmac to just stand there.

So you think it is ok for me to spit on your face? Don't you think im going to be fouling you a lot more after you become my bitch?

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
that was 4 posts in till the everyone started arguing whether or not it was right for tmac to just stand there.

So you think it is ok for me to spit on your face? Don't you think im going to be fouling you a lot more after you become my bitch?

Obstructed_View basically answered the same question earlier in the thread.

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Lol, we'll see. We need like 5 more spots, right?

yeah, last i checked.

JamStone
10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
You honestly think T-Mac actually getting upset will prevent Eddie House from doing that again if he really wanted to? You'd be wrong.

Kai
10-13-2008, 07:10 PM
You honestly think T-Mac actually getting upset will prevent Eddie House from doing that again if he really wanted to? You'd be wrong.

Jamstone, not many people here disagree with you. The way I initially interpreted your message was that retaliating at all was wrong. Yes, fighting back in Tracy's situation would be wrong.

I do not think that just "dropping 40" or so on him would be necessarily the only way to "get him back" though. I would fully expect T-Mac to confront him every time with at least an intense presence like he did. You do not know that he was actually going to hit House. Yes, he cocked a fist and all, but I have seem many, many people do that without the intention of actually hitting someone. You just want to see them flinch. Can you tell me with complete certainty that there is no way T-Mac wasn't just doing that?

Greg Oden
10-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Pretty soon yall are gonna wish the team you root for doesn't make the postseason in fear of getting fucked no vaseline by the Blazers :toast

JamStone
10-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Jamstone, not many people here disagree with you. The way I initially interpreted your message was that retaliating at all was wrong. Yes, fighting back in Tracy's situation would be wrong.

I do not think that just "dropping 40" or so on him would be necessarily the only way to "get him back" though. I would fully expect T-Mac to confront him every time with at least an intense presence like he did. You do not know that he was actually going to hit House. Yes, he cocked a fist and all, but I have seem many, many people do that without the intention of actually hitting someone. You just want to see them flinch. Can you tell me with complete certainty that there is no way T-Mac wasn't just doing that?

No, I can't. The same way you can't say with certainty he wouldn't have fought if Paul Pierce didn't hold him back. But, my opinion is that he wanted to hit him. And, that's why I said the things I said, as it relates to T-Mac trying to fight. If he didn't want to fight, I wouldn't have been as adamant about him acting stupid. I still don't think you should let Eddie House rattle you no matter what he does.

Tmac&Luther
10-14-2008, 02:19 AM
Jamstone is OBVIOUSLY not a fan/watcher of old school nba........none of the other players back then/even majority of today's players would've taken that bullshyt, it's a absolute joke what he's saying.

Nobody and I repeat........nobody let's some punk jab at their face and just stand there...(again doesn't mean you have to throw blows, but to just walk away is even worse). That is just declaring to the world how big of a pussy you are. It just doesn't happen...nobody allows that kinda disrespect. Sorry Jamstone, but I grew up watching the NBA and that crap just doesn't happen......and it shouldn't happen. The NBA (while people forget) is a full contact sport just like the NFL, with it's own unwritten rules and consequences......and you don't let people punk you whether it be.....preseason, regular season, or playoffs.

Jamstone must be a newbe NBA fan or something....it's the only way he can justify "walking away".......either that or he was raised be hippies that gave him the same advice. What's your real name.......sunshine?

Never thought I'd be saying this.......but y'all should listen to what the LA fan has said above, because he knows exactly what the hell he's talking about.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 09:39 AM
I have followed the NBA since around 1984. It's not the 1980s anymore when players got into fights all the time and sometimes didn't even get ejected from games for fighting. This isn't a time where franchise players make $1 million a year anymore. Shit has changed. And, only a naive fan like yourself wouldn't understand that the dynamics of the game have changed where you can't do stupid shit like this anymore. It's a game where a player could very easily get suspended 10-15 games if a fight escalated seriously enough, and in the West those 10-15 games could be the difference between a top 4 seed and just missing the playoffs. Shit, didn't Carmelo get 15 games for bitch-slapping Mardy Collins and running away?

The NBA is a business. It's not about proving you're tough or getting respect from scrub players on the opposing team. It's about leading your team to wins and championships and not jeopardizing your health or your season by doing stupid shit when you're a franchise superstar.

It's fucking ridiculous that you don't understand this.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 12:42 PM
3p-HsSfehsA&feature=related

LeBron punched in the face by Darius Songaila. LeBron a pussy for not trying to fight Songaila?

QrkkDgh_zMo&feature=related

Jerry Stackhouse lands on Manu Ginobili and shoves Manu's head down. Manu a pussy for not retaliating?

It's a different league than 20 years ago. You have to be retarded to not understand the dynamics of the game as it relates to fighting and suspensions, especially when you're important to your team. No one is going to call LeBron or Manu pussies. They're two of the tougher players in the league. But, they're smart enough, even in the heat of the ball game when there's tension and high emotion, that their teams can't afford to lose them over stupid shit. And, those were real games, not the fucking pre-season.

A pussy is a player who acts tough when he really isn't. T-Mac isn't a tough guy. Why the fuck does he have to act like he is?

7V8ZukXsWmk

Raja Bell fucking clotheslined Kobe. You know what Kobe did? He walked away, brushed off his shoulder, and wagged his finger towards the crowd. Kobe knows the best way to get back at shit like that is to win the game.

You have this game confused with streetball. You don't let people punk you when you're playing a pick-up game at a local gym. This is the NBA. And, it's not a full contact sport like football or hockey. To compare NBA basketball to those is foolish. This is NBA basketball, where fights are met with multiple game suspensions. When you're a franchise star, you learn to control your emotion, period. This isn't the era of Charles Barkley and Bill Laimbeer exchanging blows and all they get is an ejection and slap on the wrist.

You got shit twisted.

dirk4mvp
10-14-2008, 01:12 PM
7V8ZukXsWmk

Raja Bell fucking clotheslined Kobe. You know what Kobe did? He walked away, brushed off his shoulder, and wagged his finger towards the crowd. Kobe knows the best way to get back at shit like that is to win the game.

Where's Obstructed_View at saying the only Dirk could've gotten back at West was to win the series. Lakers lost that series. Kobe = huge cunt

:bang

JamStone
10-14-2008, 02:11 PM
And they were stupid when they tried to retaliate.

LeBron was stupid to try to fight Haywood and walking towards DeShawn Stevenson. He handled it better with Songaila. LeBron also knew he would have been ejected and possibly suspended if he really got into a fight.

And, Kobe did not cock back his arm. He got into his Vince Carter's face. But, he was still stupid for him to get into it. Also, Vince Carter is no Eddie House.

And, why even bring up what LeBron did with his mom? He wanted her to stay in her seat. He didn't show any aggression towards Paul Pierce, who was the one who fouled him hard.

Moreover, here's the main distinction with all of those examples that I didn't really spell out before but is absolutely important. Those confrontations happened during the ball game, when the plays were still going on. When T-Mac moved towards Eddie House to fight, the play had been stopped for a while already. It was just stupid shit talking. Eddie House didn't flagrant foul him, didn't undercut him, didn't punch or shove him. He put his hand on his face. Smack it out the way, say fuck you, and walk away. Eddie House doesn't deserve the time of day if you're T-Mac. Eddie House is a fucking scrub. Darius Songaila is a fucking scrub that doesn't deserve a double-take glance from LeBron.

Now, getting fouled on the head with a swinging arm or being put to the ground by a 7-foot 275 pound guy. That's getting put in a physical harm situation. Was Eddie House's finger tap going to make T-Mac's head explode or something? Those examples you give for LeBron are when he's physically being challenged. They weren't about being disrespected.

Eddie fucking House. All 6'1" and 190 lbs of him and a finger tap to the face in a pre-season game. Ok.

Many PackYao
10-14-2008, 02:15 PM
And they were stupid when they tried to retaliate.

LeBron was stupid to try to fight Haywood and walking towards DeShawn Stevenson. He handled it better with Songaila. LeBron also knew he would have been ejected and possibly suspended if he really got into a fight.

And, Kobe did not cock back his arm. He got into his Vince Carter's face. But, he was still stupid for him to get into it. Also, Vince Carter is no Eddie House.

And, why even bring up what LeBron did with his mom? He wanted her to stay in her seat. He didn't show any aggression towards Paul Pierce, who was the one who fouled him hard.

Moreover, here's the main distinction with all of those examples that I didn't really spell out before but is absolutely important. Those confrontations happened during the ball game, when the plays were still going on. When T-Mac moved towards Eddie House to fight, the play had been stopped for a while already. It was just stupid shit talking. Eddie House didn't flagrant foul him, didn't undercut him, didn't punch or shove him. He put his hand on his face. Smack it out the way, say fuck you, and walk away. Eddie House doesn't deserve the time of day if you're T-Mac. Eddie House is a fucking scrub. Darius Songaila is a fucking scrub that doesn't deserve a double-take glance from LeBron.

Now, getting fouled on the head with a swinging arm or being put to the ground by a 7-foot 275 pound guy. That's getting put in a physical harm situation. Was Eddie House's finger tap going to make T-Mac's head explode or something? Those examples you give for LeBron are when he's physically being challenged. They weren't about being disrespected.

Eddie fucking House. All 6'1" and 190 lbs of him and a finger tap to the face in a pre-season game. Ok.
One thing is sure. You and whoever you argue with about what T-mac should have done are not going to agree.:bang :lol

Tmac&Luther
10-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I have followed the NBA since around 1984. It's not the 1980s anymore when players got into fights all the time and sometimes didn't even get ejected from games for fighting. This isn't a time where franchise players make $1 million a year anymore. Shit has changed. And, only a naive fan like yourself wouldn't understand that the dynamics of the game have changed where you can't do stupid shit like this anymore. It's a game where a player could very easily get suspended 10-15 games if a fight escalated seriously enough, and in the West those 10-15 games could be the difference between a top 4 seed and just missing the playoffs. Shit, didn't Carmelo get 15 games for bitch-slapping Mardy Collins and running away?

The NBA is a business. It's not about proving you're tough or getting respect from scrub players on the opposing team. It's about leading your team to wins and championships and not jeopardizing your health or your season by doing stupid shit when you're a franchise superstar.

It's fucking ridiculous that you don't understand this.

Again for the illiterate that can't freaking read............NOBODY IS SAYING TMAC NEEDS TO GET IN A DAMN FIST FIGHT.

We're just saying he shouldn't allow some guy to touch his face or jam his finger into his head, I really don't understand why the hell you don't understand this.....90% of the NBA players would've done what Tmac did.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 02:22 PM
So Dirk is a pussy because his TEAM didnt win, but he is a stand up guy for letting another player bully him. You and I are on the opposite end of the pole on this one, but if that works on you then I guess that fine.
Dirk got outscored by David West the last two games of that series. That should not happen. I've got a lot less respect for Dirk because he didn't step up and lead his team than I do because he let some dipshit touch his face.

Hey Im just curious, I want to know your viewpoint on this real incident that happened to me. I was in a mall parking lot that was extremely crowded, and I saw this lady walking, so I proceeded to follow her to her car. And as Im waiting for her to pull out, some grown ass thug pulled into the spot as she pulled out. He was able to do so because as she pulled out she was blocking me from pulling in, thus allowing him to pull in. Immediately I start honking my horn and cursing. His reply was "muthafucca, I dont have time to be waiting"... I looked at my 8 year old nephew and said wait right here.

Before I tell you what I did... I want to know what you would have done.

I park way out and walk.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Where's Obstructed_View at saying the only Dirk could've gotten back at West was to win the series. Lakers lost that series. Kobe = huge cunt

:bang

Isn't that the series where Kobe failed to score in the second half of the elimination game? Yeah, that's enough talk about what a stone cold asassin Kobe is.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 02:28 PM
If McGrady had punched Eddie House, wouldn't Eddie have to come back later and retaliate so people wouldn't think he's a bitch? Maybe he could drive past McGrady's house and shoot at it. That's the only way he can prove he's a man, right?

dirk4mvp
10-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Isn't that the series where Kobe failed to score in the second half of the elimination game? Yeah, that's enough talk about what a stone cold asassin Kobe is.

alright, well as long as you hold fair judgment to all players :toast

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Ginobili has had more shit done to him than any two people in this thread, and he's never retaliated physically. I don't hear anyone saying that Manu's a pussy.

Jordan had more shit done to him than any three people in this thread, and the closest I ever saw him come to hitting anyone was Ferry, who was in the game as a goon to try to get him to lose his temper. I don't hear anyone saying that Jordan's a pussy.

Tmac&Luther
10-14-2008, 02:32 PM
If McGrady had punched Eddie House, wouldn't Eddie have to come back later and retaliate so people wouldn't think he's a bitch? Maybe he could drive past McGrady's house and shoot at it. That's the only way he can prove he's a man, right?

Way to jump off the cliff pal.........hope you take Jamstone with you.

Seriously your post was completely retarded and made no sense what so ever. What if your aunt had balls.... too many ifs and nobody is going to shoot anybody or get into a fight.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
alright, well as long as you hold fair judgment to all players :toast

Yeah, let the Kobe slobbers try to re-write history.

Many PackYao
10-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Ginobili has had more shit done to him than any two people in this thread, and he's never retaliated physically. I don't hear anyone saying that Manu's a pussy.

Jordan had more shit done to him than any three people in this thread, and the closest I ever saw him come to hitting anyone was Ferry, who was in the game as a goon to try to get him to lose his temper. I don't hear anyone saying that Jordan's a pussy.
What about the altercation with Reggie Miller back in '93? That one was close too.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Again for the illiterate that can't freaking read............NOBODY IS SAYING TMAC NEEDS TO GET IN A DAMN FIST FIGHT.

We're just saying he shouldn't allow some guy to touch his face or jam his finger into his head, I really don't understand why the hell you don't understand this.....90% of the NBA players would've done what Tmac did.

Interesting that you criticize me for not reading yet this whole fucking entire time I have not said that T-Mac should have done nothing. I said it would have been fine to shove his hand off his face. I said it would have been fine to yell expletives at Eddie House. The point of criticism came exactly when T-Mac lunged towards Eddie House and cocked back his arm before being held back by Paul Pierce. Why don't you fucking understand this?

Yes, the illiterate need to learn how to fucking read.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 03:51 PM
What about the altercation with Reggie Miller back in '93? That one was close too.

Yeah, I may be mixing the two up in my head. Probably nobody would have blamed Jordan for laying either of them out. What made him great was that the more you pissed him off, the more he destroyed you with his game.

Red Hawk #21
10-14-2008, 04:30 PM
First off I just saw That video of Eddie House tapping Tmac's head, Eddie fucking house?, eddie fucking house has the nerve to touch Tmac?! When some shit happens like that its pretty hard not to go after the person especially when its eddie fucking house doing it. But Tmac next time has to calm himself down, he should just have cursed Eddie out and then flagrant foul him a few mins later. Thats my opinion.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
First off I just saw That video of Eddie House tapping Tmac's head, Eddie fucking house?, eddie fucking house has the nerve to touch Tmac?! When some shit happens like that its pretty hard not to go after the person especially when its eddie fucking house doing it. But Tmac next time has to calm himself down, he should just have cursed Eddie out and then flagrant foul him a few mins later. Thats my opinion.

That might have been a better option, but TMac's coming back from injury. They play the Celtics in the first week of the season, dont' they? Dropping 45 on them at that point would be good.

Red Hawk #21
10-14-2008, 04:54 PM
That might have been a better option, but TMac's coming back from injury. They play the Celtics in the first week of the season, dont' they? Dropping 45 on them at that point would be good.

But what you guys don't understand is that in our day and age if you let someone do that kind of shit to you, you are looked at as a BITCH. When Eddie House tapped Tmac's head he was no longer playing basketball, he just crossed the line with that shit. That's why imo Tmac dropping 45 is not enough, If Tmac drops 45 and then flagrant fouls Eddie House or one of the role players flagrant fouls Eddie Fucking House then thats good enough. You can't just let filth like Eddie House get away with that kind of shit, its unacceptable.

Honestly, If you met me in real life you would probably see Im a very cool guy. But when people do something like that you have to get back at them somehow, you have to send a message. To score points in a basketball game is good but not good enough, you have to make him pay somehow for his actions.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 05:32 PM
We understand what you're saying pretty well. He is a bitch and a pussy if he doesn't retaliate to Eddie House. My point is who the fuck cares if Eddie House thinks T-Mac is a pussy or a bitch? Who cares? T-Mac is one of the best players in the world, a multi-millionaire, a sports hero. Why are there arguments by people trying to defend fighting so that he doesn't look like a pussy or a bitch? Who the fuck cares?

Like you said, it's Eddie fucking House. It's a nobody. A nobody, a scrub doesn't deserve a response or retaliation. They deserve a fucking condescending laugh and a "not-worth-my-time" blow-off.

And stop comparing yourself or any other average Joe on the street and putting them in that situation. T-Mac is not an average person in a pick-up game. That's the point. If it was just some dude at a rec center, hell yeah, fight him. It's not. It wasn't. It's T-Mac, who is a franchise star for his team who shouldn't be stupid enough to risk suspension or injury over Eddie fucking House.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
But what you guys don't understand is that in our day and age if you let someone do that kind of shit to you, you are looked at as a BITCH. When Eddie House tapped Tmac's head he was no longer playing basketball, he just crossed the line with that shit. That's why imo Tmac dropping 45 is not enough, If Tmac drops 45 and then flagrant fouls Eddie House or one of the role players flagrant fouls Eddie Fucking House then thats good enough. You can't just let filth like Eddie House get away with that kind of shit, its unacceptable.

Honestly, If you met me in real life you would probably see Im a very cool guy. But when people do something like that you have to get back at them somehow, you have to send a message. To score points in a basketball game is good but not good enough, you have to make him pay somehow for his actions.

Okay, but when TMac retaliates, what does Eddie have to do to redeem himself? After all, Eddie House can't be seen as a BITCH. See? This shit goes on and on. When two wolves meet in the woods, there isn't a fight. Pit bulls fight to the death because they are too goddamn stupid to follow pecking order. There are probably six or seven guys on the Rockets that would be more than happy to teach Eddie House what the penalty is for starting shit with TMac.

I agree that it's stepping over the line. The NBA should have an "inciting" rule where if you do something like tap a guy in the head or do something to try to get him to take a shot at you, you get treated the same way as if you threw a punch. That way at least you reward the player who didn't get goaded into fighting, and nobody calls him a punk for not doing retaliating. It would also preventany of the Rockets from dropping Eddie the next time he goes for a layup.

sook
10-14-2008, 06:11 PM
jamstone, obstructed i respect and partially agree with your points but you have to understand that its not that you don't get pissed b.c a scrub does it to you....its that you get pissed if a scrub did it. T-Mac was like an older brother, eddie house was like the friend of your younger cousin. I can honestly tell you that if tmac didn't do anything he would have gotten shit for it the rest of his life, apart from the bobby jackson thing he has distanced himself from that stuff.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 06:36 PM
He would have taken shit for the rest of his life from whom? Internet messageboard fans?

For millionth fucking time, who the fuck cares?

The Franchise
10-14-2008, 06:51 PM
He would have taken shit for the rest of his life from whom? Internet messageboard fans?

For millionth fucking time, who the fuck cares?

True. Why take it to personally? At the end of the day you get to drive in your Aston Martin, to your mansion and defuse any stressful situation however you choose because you can afford it. Your right fuck Eddie House. Damn these motherfuckers are lucky!!!!

angelbelow
10-14-2008, 08:59 PM
so whats with bill walker fighting with kevin garnett

Kai
10-15-2008, 01:23 AM
so whats with bill walker fighting with kevin garnett

Walker's a tool. He's shoved Yao, picked a fight with Garnett, tried to get it on with T-Mac and apparently provoked Lebron.

anakha
10-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Walker's a tool. He's shoved Yao, picked a fight with Garnett, tried to get it on with T-Mac and apparently provoked Lebron.

And so many Spurs fans wanted to draft him. :lol